ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!

Go down 
+14
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
Santos
Staciekins
Dragonbunny
Tiffani
Donna
Doggerz
derB
Enchantress
Brant
Virtuanno
Kenya
Thian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:49 am

You have no idea how hard it is to quickly read over 6 pages before a lynch when three people have very similar avatars -_-
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:49 am

Amanda wrote:
I still kinda feel like Kyle is innocent but that is just me. I think Brant said last night somewhere before he went to bed he would change his vote today, so I wasn't surprised or anything when I woke up a few mins ago and saw that he did. It is my personal opinion that those that "dont" want to vote dragonbunny (for the 2nd time in a row here) are doing so for other reasons, but thats just a hunch I have, as some of you have called it in this game.

So your hunch includes Stacie, I assume? Honestly, you make me want to change my vote just to see if you're right, Mandie. I just don't feel that it's worth losing an innocent person - if Dragonbunny is. I'd rather vote for who I feel is most suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Brant wrote:
Kenya wrote:
Okay Brant, so please tell me what information you have gathered from your quest of retracting and what not????
Some, not a lot, based on certain reactions from you, Tiffani, and Jackie. There's still time for more. Smile

My reaction was because we DON"T HAVE TIME FOR A REVOTE!!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END OMG OMG
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:50 am

I didnt say that Kenya. You have already explained your thoughts on DB. so I already knew where you stood. But not everyone has.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:50 am

Oh okay Mandie, I misunderstood.. thanks for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

Jesus' watch is set to Jerusalem time.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:52 am

Jackie wrote:
Amanda wrote:
I still kinda feel like Kyle is innocent but that is just me. I think Brant said last night somewhere before he went to bed he would change his vote today, so I wasn't surprised or anything when I woke up a few mins ago and saw that he did. It is my personal opinion that those that "dont" want to vote dragonbunny (for the 2nd time in a row here) are doing so for other reasons, but thats just a hunch I have, as some of you have called it in this game.

So your hunch includes Stacie, I assume? Honestly, you make me want to change my vote just to see if you're right, Mandie. I just don't feel that it's worth losing an innocent person - if Dragonbunny is. I'd rather vote for who I feel is most suspicious.

There are people who have stated why they didnt want to vote Dragonbunny and there are those that didnt say much about it at all. Its the ones who havent spoken up.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:53 am

I really am not sure who to vote for, but we have 7 minutes. Tiffani, as far as your vote, you seem to just not want a tie to extend the round. I get why Mandie, Jackie, and Kenya are voting for who they have.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:54 am

Voting for Dragonbunny because I don't see Kyle as being as suspicious as Dragonbunny, and it's too close to deadline (and bedtime) to try and argue a case against anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

And Jackie, I want you to vote for who you want to. Im not hear giving my opinions in hopes yall will switch yoru votes or whatever. That is never my intentions. Im just offering my opinions. Cause as soon as someone is lynched, it could be ME that is killed by the wolves, and then, you would have no more opinions from me to go on. You'll want them if I'm lynched to help you figure out who the bad guys are. At least, I'm assuming you would.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

^^^it's freakin early, im half asleep. Forgive the typos. I sware on my life they are not signals.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:57 am

Amanda wrote:
And Jackie, I want you to vote for who you want to. Im not hear giving my opinions in hopes yall will switch yoru votes or whatever. That is never my intentions. Im just offering my opinions. Cause as soon as someone is lynched, it could be ME that is killed by the wolves, and then, you would have no more opinions from me to go on. You'll want them if I'm lynched to help you figure out who the bad guys are. At least, I'm assuming you would.

LOL I am not sure why every time I comment on your post you say something like "I am just giving my opinion." Because, I WANT your opinion, dammit! I encourage it and I like it. Just want to get that clear, lol. Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 35478
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:58 am

Virtuanno Zapatera Murphy wrote:
Jesus' watch is set to Jerusalem time.

Camping says 6pm in each time zone, I guess the world will end more than once? lol

Jackie wrote:
You mean May 21 2011 I assume, lol? Today is my little sister's bday. Happy Birthday, Cherie! Mwah!!!

Happy Birthday Cherie!

Brant wrote:
I really am not sure who to vote for, but we have 7 minutes. Tiffani, as far as your vote, you seem to just not want a tie to extend the round. I get why Mandie, Jackie, and Kenya are voting for who they have.

I explained my vote. NO i don't want a tie because I don't want to lose two people, If that's not the case and it's a revote, I don't want to go through four more days. I also said that I agreed with your post on Kyle's actions and attitude within the game.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:59 am

I vote for Dragonbunny.

Sorry, but we need some clarity here. I think it'll help open up a new direction for next round, and I'm very sorry if I was wrong about you. You were fun, and I enjoyed the debating and arguing. I just think it's going to fundamentally split us if you stay alive again.

Thanks, Virtuanno. Your vote was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:59 am

flower got it
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:19 am

Sick Relative 3 days to survive

Deadline: 21 May 2011 Time 23:59EDT Oh with the new deadline of um tomorrow at 1pm EST I think it was???
Majority Vote: 8 to lynch, if 8 people cannot come to an agreement most votes by deadline will be lynched

VOTES:
Dragonbunny: 7 votes of 8
: Mandie, Cam, Tanisha, Boyd, Kyle, Virtuanno, Brant
Stacie: 2 votes of 8: Deetster, Santos
Kyle: 5 votes of 8: Kenya, Dragonbunny, Jackie, Stacie, Tiffani

Pending Votes: 3
derB
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:29 am

The village was angry.

"WE HAVE NOT FOUND A SINGLE WEREWOLF YET!!! this just gets worse and worse!!!"

Little Red Riding Hood quietly walked away from the group closing her eyes, if only she could see into the very souls of these people.... She shook her head.

While her back was turned, the village had singled out Dragonbunny quickly disposing of the body before Little Red could see.

finally turning back to the group she noticed that someone was missing...but who?!?

Where was that young man? she asked.

Who? what ever do you mean little red, there wasn't anyone else here. . .

Suddenly she saw the little trail of blood leading from the group to behind the relatives house. . .

Following it curiously....she came across dragonbunny's lifeless body.

Dragonbunny was indeed, just a regular villager and out of embaressment Little Red Riding hoods friends tried to cover up the accident.

It is now night time.

Werewolves you can now send in your night kill
Little Red - who would you like to see in to?
Sorcerer - who is it you think is little red riding hood
Enchanter - who would you like to block

Please send in your pvt messages to me you have until the 24th of May

Good luck.

Your next twist coming into the next round is as follows
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:29 am

The member 'Thian' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice1' : 5, 2
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:30 am

7 was rolled.

this means...

the night is calm there are no twists for tomorrow's day round.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

All pvt actions must be given tomorrow. If you haven't you will have forfieted your chance at your power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41