ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!

Go down 
+14
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
Santos
Staciekins
Dragonbunny
Tiffani
Donna
Doggerz
derB
Enchantress
Brant
Virtuanno
Kenya
Thian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:16 am

Amanda wrote:
I was up very late, and all of a sudden I saw his name at the bottom of the site. It wasn't there before? And I thought he would post and change his vote, he didnt. Thats why I made note of it, I found that odd. Then a bit later, his name was no longer at the bottom of the site. Take it how you will.

I actually noticed his post saying he was asleep and it came after it was too late to do anything, so I had my eye on that as well.

Dragonbunny wrote:
maybe virt was sleepwalking. and going online in his sleep.. sleep surfing

That would be hilarious!!!! Sleep surfing lmfao I drunk surf heheheeh

I don't know about this vote stuff though. I voted for DB before because I found him most suspicious but I haven't changed my vote to him because I'm not completely sold this time. Kyle........hmmmm there's possibilities there. I think if he had a good role he'd be hinting at it right now because of the close votes. But he might not want to depend on that and depend on his own smarts to try to save himself. Kyle confuses me lol
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:17 am

I'm glad the deadline is for 1pm because I hope we get to see results before the world ends tonight lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:28 am

Thian why did you change the order that we voted Kyle?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:21 am

Yeah, I definitely didn't start the vote for Kyle although I'll totally take credit for the shift to him if he's innocent. Smile

Also, Kyle, 4 people would be lynching incorrect for the 3rd time (Brant, Jackie, Kenya, Stacie) at the moment if you are lynched and innocent. Do you think there is more than one bad guy in that group? Do you believe we could all be innocent?

I find it fascinating Virtuanno has once again had the opportunity to post and make us feel comfortable with him but has not.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:41 am

I kinda feel the same way with Kyle still.. I mean even though we've all voted him.. basically he's just given us him being defensive.. and him saying he's innocent and telling us we're wrong.. so should I tell him well he's wrong about me because I'm innocent? I mean everyone is going to say the same thing.. but yet he still never gave us what he kept promising us.. so what are we supposed to think?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:48 am

I feel the same way. He didn't bring much of a defense. I'm also feeling that we are stuck in a holding pattern right now with 5 on DB and 5 on Kyle. Even if someone wanted to move their vote they would be the one person who made the lynch happen. And what is with Virtuanno not speaking or voting - again?

So, here is my question to Virtuanno, derB:

Why haven't you voted?

And to Tiffani, Deetster and Santos:

Do you still feel Stacie is the best way to go?

Thian - I still didn't hear the answer to what happens if we have a tie for the most votes, like we do right now.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:54 am

Jackie:
No I don't, but i really wasn't sure which way to vote. I do know two things though..........
If a tie means revote............I don't want to stick around for another four days waiting on a day three vote lol and ...................If it means we lose two people, well I definitely do NOT want that. So ................ because these are the only two choices, I'm going to

Retract my vote for Stacie

and

Vote for Kyle
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:55 am

Sick Relative 3 days to survive

Deadline: 21 May 2011 Time 23:59EDT Oh with the new deadline of um tomorrow at 1pm EST I think it was???
Majority Vote: 8 to lynch, if 8 people cannot come to an agreement most votes by deadline will be lynched

VOTES:
Dragonbunny: 5 votes of 8
: Mandie, Cam, Tanisha, Boyd, Kyle
Stacie: 2 votes of 8: Deetster, Santos
Kyle: 6 votes of 8: Brant, Dragonbunny, Jackie, Stacie, Kenya, Tiffani

Pending Votes: 2
Virtuanno, derB

*edited to fix the codes, what was with those??*

Last edited by Tiffani on Sat May 21, 2011 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:55 am

Well if there's a person who is considering retracting or placing my vote elsewhere, it is me. I'm quite flexible here and realize this is a very important vote to get us more direction tomorrow. And I want to lynch Dragonbunny so badly, lol.

Basically Kyle, what you have done is continuously tell us you're thinking, re-reading, and going to provide great information and new theories yet haven't... only when pressured did you give us a single thing, and it was completely defensive. If you're able to convince me before the deadline that you're in this with an open mind and can be of great assistance going down the road, then I will retract my vote for you. But right now, I see a lot of evil characteristics from you and just went through your posts from other game. My observation is: this game you seem to be more of a lurker, less helpful and original, and less fun and more defensive. While you may just be disturbed that we're accusing you and disturbing your comfort zone, I can't help but feel that your feelings stem from knowing your evil ways have been identified. And if you're not evil, then I believe you're now biased and closed-minded and won't be helping us look in the right direction.

What if Kenya isn't evil...who are your suspects? What if the 4 people who have voted you and voted for innocents all 3 votes (if you're innocent) aren't evil, then who do you suspect?

So please, try to give me something because I want to be right here or I realize tomorrow could be very difficult to know what to do and have any sort of unification or direction.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:57 am

Brant wrote:
Basically Kyle, what you have done is continuously tell us you're thinking, re-reading, and going to provide great information and new theories yet haven't... only when pressured did you give us a single thing, and it was completely defensive. If you're able to convince me before the deadline that you're in this with an open mind and can be of great assistance going down the road, then I will retract my vote for you. But right now, I see a lot of evil characteristics from you and just went through your posts from other game. My observation is: this game you seem to be more of a lurker, less helpful and original, and less fun and more defensive. While you may just be disturbed that we're accusing you and disturbing your comfort zone, I can't help but feel that your feelings stem from knowing your evil ways have been identified. And if you're not evil, then I believe you're now biased and closed-minded and won't be helping us look in the right direction.

This is basically the exact reason I chose Kyle over DB
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:59 am

Just because I see some benefit to a tie scenario and forcing people to make a decision, I retract my vote for Kyle.

Two people won't be lynched here. It's a double lynch day, and this is the 2nd lynch. It wouldn't be fair to give an opportunity to make another lynch without having a night first.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:01 am

Sick Relative 3 days to survive

Deadline: 21 May 2011 Time 23:59EDT Oh with the new deadline of um tomorrow at 1pm EST I think it was???
Majority Vote: 8 to lynch, if 8 people cannot come to an agreement most votes by deadline will be lynched

VOTES:
Dragonbunny: 5 votes of 8
: Mandie, Cam, Tanisha, Boyd, Kyle
Stacie: 2 votes of 8: Deetster, Santos
Kyle: 5 votes of 8: Kenya, Dragonbunny, Jackie, Stacie, Tiffani

Pending Votes: 3
Virtuanno, derB, Brant
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:02 am

You know.. crap like that.. is what makes Brant suspicious.. I don't understand why he wants it tied.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:03 am

And hopefully this will force some people who have been quiet to speak up. I will likely re-add my vote before the deadline, so it won't end day 2 a tie again and put everyone through a tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

They still could have voted with you making one of them 6.. it's not like it was close to a lynch.. still would have needed 2 votes.. but okay.. still looks very suspicious to me. Almost like you are protecting Kyle or something.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

We have one hour, less then actually, what if those people don't come on? Why even change your vote in the first place? I'm just asking
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:05 am

It's all the chocolate cake, making everyone go crazy now!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:06 am

Kenya wrote:
They still could have voted with you making one of them 6.. it's not like it was close to a lynch.. still would have needed 2 votes.. but okay.. still looks very suspicious to me. Almost like you are protecting Kyle or something.
If Kyle's evil and lynched, then maybe I just set myself up for an obvious lynch next round. But honestly, I don't care. I'll just be happy we got an evil role if that occurs.

We have an hour left. Kyle was almost definitely going to be lynched, and the people who didn't talk had a perfect opportunity to do nothing. Now if they're lurking and see it's tied, we may force them into action. I think my move, while possibly not doing anything if no one gets on, could be of great assistance because right now we need everything we can find.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:07 am

Yeah but if they see you saying you are gonna replace your vote if it stays tied.. what's the difference.. how does it force them to vote? It doesn't force anyone to do anything.. plus most people said they were busy this morning. So the likelyhood they are going to do anything.. is pretty slim.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:10 am

Brant, the world is going to end tonight, everyone's probably packing! lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:11 am

Kenya wrote:
Yeah but if they see you saying you are gonna replace your vote if it stays tied.. what's the difference.. how does it force them to vote? It doesn't force anyone to do anything.. plus most people said they were busy this morning. So the likelyhood they are going to do anything.. is pretty slim.

Good point, Kenya. While I like to give Brant the benefit of the
doubt...for some reason, lol, I don't see how it helps prod anyone.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:11 am

Kenya wrote:
Okay, then I'll say this...maybe I won't re-place my vote and just let it tie. Razz Honestly though, I realize this day has been long so I'll try to make it easy on everyone, but perhaps I'll add my vote to Db now rather than Kyle? Hmm.

I don't think I'm panicking. I think this is the most helpful move I've made this round, and it seems totally rational to me.

From the beginning, I was leaning towards Db, saw an interesting opportunity to jump on Kyle to see what happens, and now I truly am split because Kyle has done absolutely nothing to increase my comfort level of him. I see so many benefits to both of them being lynched that I don't see what the big deal of re-forcing a tie is at all before the deadline to just give more people an opportunity to talk.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:12 am

Tiffani wrote:
Brant, the world is going to end tonight, everyone's probably packing! lol

What is this with the world ending tonight, lol? Do you know something I don't?? If so, I want to go with you. Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 35478
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:13 am

Giving me you and tiffani a chance to talk? How nice of you.. either way we'd all still be talking.. LMAO

And yes the world is supposed to end Wink I heard about that.. it would be kinda interesting.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:13 am

Oh, Tiffani said packing not panicking. Never mind what I just said before, lol.

When I say opportunity to talk, I mean under pressure. If one target is evil, then the evil roles likely are panicking right now. Which is why a tie is gooood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next