ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+8
Sagittarius
Libra
Capricorn
Aquarius
Scorpio
Cancer
Pisces
derB
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

General Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:07 pm

I think Cancer is dead because the host posted that the shooter and the victim may not speak.

After reading Sag's posts, these are my thoughts.

At first, Sag claimed that Libra & Cancer were the ones he was keeping an eye on from their original posts.

Cancer, was he worried about another gang up on him? Sag started the finger pointing at Cancer and he might have been afraid he'd come after him again. He also seemed to point a finger at me by trying to claim that I would be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree.

Libra, wondered the same thing about Libra that I did, about being worried to have name written down so early in the game.

Scorpio said Kira janai, I looked up janai and I think it means good? Or isn't it? Does anyone know lol So was he hinting that he was Kira? To let the others know?

Then when Scorpio asked the "if i were kira..........." what would you do question, Sag jumped right on this to show it was totally a Kira hint, which I agreed with myself.
Libra was one of the ones to answer what a Kira strategy should be.
Aries who turned out to be an investigator agreed that this was a bad idea because it would help Kira.
Now, Pisces did jump in and point fingers at those who refused to answer that silly question, one of them being Aries, who we know was innocent, so does this mean Pisces should be a suspect? Sag also refused to answer and he was innocent. I know I am, and I wouldn't answer it either.

The inactives were basically ruled out, this doesn't leave a whole lot more people to accuse lol

I agree, Aries, you're awesome!!! We have three Prime Suspects, and five people left. Two of those people are Kira.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Cancer is not dead. They are still a prime suspect.

Aries fired at Scopio, killing them both, and since Scopio was Kira, the vote they had on Cancer was null.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Duh I'm sorry, i misread that, not Cancer lmao Scorpio is dead, i'm tired leave me alone lmfao
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm

I really really think from everything I've read that Sag was onto something more than just Scorpio.

And just because i've gone through and read the whole board and made my opinions clear.........................

Hopefully this will narrow it down for the rest of the investigators and the FBI, which I think Sag might have been an FBI and had investigated the Kira three times and been ratted out lol

Aquarius shoots Libra
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm

**It seemed the mounting death toll was ingraining itself into the psyches of the remaining investigators, for it seemed not moments after ARIES gave her life for the good of humanity, another gunshot rings out...

AQUARIUS looks LIBRA square in the eyes. He slumps to the floor, clutching his chest, blood pouring out into his hands. He plaintively looks at AQUARIUS, wondering what went wrong. He goes down with a look of shock plastered on his face; the living wait with their breath held, all attention now on AQUARIUS, and what fate holds for her...

>>LOUDSPEAKER CLICKS ON<<

AQUARIUS...

Your investigation ends here. We respect your efforts in this investigation, but we feel at this time it would be best for you to give yourself up... LIBRA was not our quarry...

I ask you, and only you, to emerge from the front with your gun holstered, hands up... the authorities will take care of you from there...

The rest of you... I am not sure what is going through your minds at this point, but I implore you... get your minds off of death for a moment... and focus on life, and whose you might save or redeem... Please consider the non-violent approach as well...

>DISCONNECT<

LIBRA has been killed, and AQUARIUS arrested for the undue murder.
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

wow, people are dropping big time.

I will say that I am not Kira and yes my question was stupid and I don't care if people answered it or not, I think people's responses to it were enough for me, it gave me something to use, and that is what I was going for by it. Answer it or not gave us something.

I think I'm going to reread everything cause I do think I have an idea who is a Kira
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Stargazer
Stargazer
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 am

I know who you are, i see you
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:23 am

CANCER
CAPRICORN
GEMINI
LEO
PISCES
TAURUS

This is the lists of people still alive, I am posting it to help make sure to keep track of where we are at. We still have 2 Kira. I have a feeling one Kira is inactive and the other is active.

I am looking at Cancer, Taurus and Gemini as the inactives (though I see you posted Gemini, glad you showed up). I have a feeling that Gemini is not Kira based on the comment above, and think one of Taurus and Cancer are Kira. Based on the comments at the beginning of the game I feel like it is more likely Cancer, so someone who hasn't voted should vote.

As for the other Kira, this leaves Leo and Capricorn. For some reason I am more suspicious of Capricorn than Leo, but not completely sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Stargazer
Stargazer
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 am

so there are 6 people left??? that helps thx!

I agree! i think one of the final kira is probably innactive so i can vote for cancer if you want. im so confused about which past votes for him count lol

we dont want to all sacrifice ourselves and be left with people who dont say anything or the game will end a standstill so i think its good to arrest some prime suspects noww to keep that from happneing
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:32 pm

CANCER... You have been rather suspicious lately... You spoke with emotion at the outset and have been silent for hours...

Your peers have decided it would be best if you gave yourself up peacefully; you are under arrest. If you have anything to say, you may tell me in private, and I will share your statement with your colleagues. Please, step out the front doors with your hands up.

The rest of you, your numbers are dwindling. Use caution...

>>DISCONNECT<<
Back to top Go down
Taurus
Stargazer
Stargazer
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Sorry everyone. I didn't know this had started until now. I'm just reading through everything and I'll comment once I'm caught up.
Back to top Go down
Taurus
Stargazer
Stargazer
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Okay I've read. I can't say I can pretend not to be confused. I am confused. Bigtime! But, after reading through I find Capricorn to be the most suspicious to me so far. I take it we just vote when we have a suspect in mind so I'm going to walk over to the incarceration thread and place that vote now.
Back to top Go down
Taurus
Stargazer
Stargazer
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Hellooooooo. Is anybody here? Did you all go to lunch?
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Stargazer
Stargazer
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 pm

hey i'm here!!! im not kira though haha why do oyu think that i am?
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Stargazer
Stargazer
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Capricorn, Cancer and Leo came back guilty.
Back to top Go down
Taurus
Stargazer
Stargazer
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Gemini, since you had that result, will you vote Capricorn with me? I just have a feeling about them...
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Stargazer
Stargazer
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:18 pm

yes, i will
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm

**TAURUS and GEMINI seemed to have a brain storm together... The immediately set to work comparing notes... Meanwhile, another set of gears being their motions...

TAURUS suddenly looks up, the pen in her hand is squeezed tight, eyes wild. GEMINI sees this and somehow knows what is coming, and readies himself...

They lunge at one another, not knowing why, just feeling they must TAURUS' pen finds GEMINI's neck, just as GEMINI grabs hold of TAURUS by the neck... GEMINI falters, the blood loss immense, and falls back. TAURUS, still in the clutches of GEMINI, twists to get away, but is not strong enough... her neck snaps, and they crumple to the floor, utterly spent, a bewildered look frozen on both of their faces...

KIRA III has struck twice more, taking both GEMINI and TAURUS down with a few quick swipes of the pen.**
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

PISCES watches in horror, knowing what is coming.... he is horribly outnumbered, and he knows it. Not knowing why, he pulls out his gun...

*BANG*

CAPRICORN puts down his pencil and looks at LEO, who had been sitting back and watching the whole of events unfold...

"Follow me, I know how to get out of here unnoticed"

CAPRICORN removes the panel propped up against the wall, held up by a chair in front of it. Behind is a tunnel, leading down, and who knows where. It is immaculately cared for, as if it's use was foreseen. Both KIRA climb down, out of the room, away from the calls of L, who yells into the loudspeaker in vain. As LEO replaces the panel, he smiles when he hears the front doors crash down and the tromp of special agents fills the room. They begin their descent....

CONGRATS KIRA, you pulled it off!!!
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Stargazer
Stargazer
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Sorry for death noting all of you and ending this so soon. Sad I thought Cancer might have been the second Kira and that the game may have ended if I was arrested, so I took action when I thought I was in danger of being killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4