ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+8
Sagittarius
Libra
Capricorn
Aquarius
Scorpio
Cancer
Pisces
derB
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 am

OFFICIAL GAME START TIME:
10:00PM EASTERN

DEADLINE:
10:00PM 2/16/2011

Last edited by derB on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm

General Discussion IMG_2691
Hmm.... Hello everyone. This is L. I suppose you are upset with me for locking you all in together... please understand, this is for the safety of everyone, perhaps even mankind...

*mmm.....*

Now I suppose you wonder what we are going to be doing... *yum*..... I want you all to talk amongst yourselves and determine who the Kira are for me.... I think you all have proven yourselves the greatest allies in my investigation... So I will share with you some great information.... later.....

*mmm.... delicious....*

Of course, I won't be telling you everything.... but I am fairly certain I know who among you are Kira. If I am correct, and I am 99% certain that I am, my tactics should aid us greatly...

I think I have a good idea how the Kira operate... and how they kill... for that reason... *mmm*....

I won't be sharing the results of your arrests or kills. I will only let you know if a, how shall I say... 'win condition'... is reached...

*gulp*

Hmm.... I suppose I will leave you now to discuss things....That is all.

>>DISCONNECT<<

General Discussion KK-plate-with-crumbs
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 pm

well this is interesting, so how do we begin to figure who the Kira are?
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Stargazer
Stargazer
Cancer

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 am

Gosh, i really have no clue....
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:43 am

First Question:

Are you Kira?

(That should help, right?)
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 am

I'm sure that will be lots of help Scorpio. So......................ARE you Kira?
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Stargazer
Stargazer
Cancer

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 am

Yeah, Aquarius, Are you KIRA?
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Stargazer
Stargazer
Capricorn

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 pm

I am not kira!! Why are people accusing others but not answering the question? are you kira,aquarious and cancer and scorpio?
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Kira janai!
Back to top Go down
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Glad the game is up and running! Is Capricorn a goat-fish? That's a bit odd. L sounds like a fatty! *snickers* Can we get some delicious treats like those??

I'm excited to nab some Kira, I just really hope they don't write my name down. disbelief
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Capricorn wrote:
I am not kira!! Why are people accusing others but not answering the question? are you kira,aquarious and cancer and scorpio?

Such a typical Kira move, to put words in people's mouths, no one accused anyone fool, or i mean kira!
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

so far one person has said they aren't Kira and now they are being accused of being Kira but no one else has actually said if they are or aren't Kira, which is interesting to keep note of.

I am not Kira, and am not sure what do do next
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Pisces
What makes you uncertain on how to figure things out? Do you not have an idea of where you would like to direct your interrogation?

Cancer
I find your posts contrived and forced and then you mimic Aquarius's question to Scorpio by asking Aquarius. Just an observation.

Scorpio
Answer to your first question. No
Question back to you: Are you looking for the other Kira with that question? Why did you feel the need to ask that?

Aquarius
Repeating someone else's question is avoiding questions. I'd suspect avoidance to be a tactic of Kira, would you say that is incorrect or correct?

Capricorn
Obviously we are all suspects so, the accusations are going to fly. I am seeing your double exclamation marks as over excitement. Would that be accurate?

Libra
Why are you worried about your name being written down so early? Are you covering up for your guilt? What makes you think it will happen so instantly?

So far out of the people who are posting

Libra and Caner, my eyes are on you both for now. It is still early and will change, but just from the opening.

Also, another thing, would kira be so excited to get this game started and going? First to post is Kira I say. what do you think Pisces, good assessment or bad?
Back to top Go down
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Sagittarius wrote:
Libra
Why are you worried about your name being written down so early? Are you covering up for your guilt? What makes you think it will happen so instantly?

I'm worried about it because I'm excited to play this game, and don't wanna be taken out of it! I guess they can't really do anything until day 3 though. And I have no guilt about taking down the forces of evil Razz

Also, someone pointed out that people aren't saying that they're not Kira. Well, I'm not Kira :D
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Stargazer
Stargazer
Cancer

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:41 am

Cancer
I find your posts contrived and forced and then you mimic Aquarius's question to Scorpio by asking Aquarius. Just an observation.

Really? Are you for real? Contrived and forced? WTF is up with you? And what's wrong wtih mimic'ing someone when it's a valid / good question?

Jesus . . .

Aquarius: . . . While Aquarians are happy to bestow these ideas as a gift with no strings attached, they are much happier when the rest of the world agrees with them. Naysayers will quickly find out that Aquarians can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 am

Sagittarius wrote:
Scorpio
Answer to your first question. No
Question back to you: Are you looking for the other Kira with that question? Why did you feel the need to ask that?

Answer: No, I legitimately thought that someone would step forward and give an answer so we could arrest them.
Question back to you: How did you get the pole up your butt?
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 am

It should be easy for us to discover Kira, due to the lack of a night phase, and the fact that they can't talk to each other. They'll be forced to give more obvious tells so that they don't turn on each other.

Even hypothetical: "If I were Kira I would..." posts are tells that someone could be Kira, as it is more than likely that they are trying to send a message to the fellow Kira.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 am

Sagittarius wrote:
Aquarius
Repeating someone else's question is avoiding questions. I'd suspect avoidance to be a tactic of Kira, would you say that is incorrect or correct?

It's like this dude, no, I am not Kira, but it all boils down to one thing. There is not one dang person that's going to say YES I AM KIRA and be serious. So the question to me was a joke question, and I treated it as such. A joke.

Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 am

Cancer wrote:
Aquarius: . . . While Aquarians are happy to bestow these ideas as a gift with no strings attached, they are much happier when the rest of the world agrees with them. Naysayers will quickly find out that Aquarians can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree.

roflmfao Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leo
Stargazer
Stargazer
Leo

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Well hello there!

Leo is here and ready to mingle, looks like a lot of interviewing going on here but its going to be tough to figure out anything until probably a round or two happens since at this point we're all just going to say we're all good.

I guess we gotta just look out for suspicious stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aries

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 pm

I am not Kira.

Im glad to see this game finally up and going. I havent seen anything that I would call suspicious yet, however some of you like to bicker it sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Cancer
Is it really a great question? Think about it for a minute.
The great question you are liking is "Are you Kira?"
Everyone's answer will be "No" obviously.
So it gets you no where.

You are acting very defensive over this. Why is that?

Libra,
Yes they do have about 3 days before they can start anything. Perhaps something we should look into would be people who are idle or are not saying much so they can hide until their attacks are valid.

Scorpio:
The pole fit difficult at first, but the more of a stick in the mud you believe I am happier it makes me. Don't want to get too comfortable with anyone around here, right?
At any rate, you started it as a joke question, in your opinion. However, the reason I see it, might have been to signal the other kira, in your own "special" way.

Scorpio, you had stated the "if I were kira" posts are tells. You do realize by advizing what you are looking for in a "tell" will lead kira to stray from using such language to keep them off of your radar.

Aquarius
your capitalization of I AM KIRA, looks a bit strange right now. The only reason is, it could be an alert for the other kira. I mean it can be disguised as emphasis or fluctuation or stress on the importance of this idea in your thought, so I can understand the flip side of it, but again something to note down.

and hello Aries, and Leo.

aries, is it bickering?
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Sagittarius wrote:
Pisces
What makes you uncertain on how to figure things out? Do you not have an idea of where you would like to direct your interrogation?

well I said this basically because I was the first to post and wasn't sure where to start cause I had nothing to go on and as I was able to be on I wanted to post when I could.

Sagittarius wrote:
Also, another thing, would kira be so excited to get this game started and going? First to post is Kira I say. what do you think Pisces, good assessment or bad?

I'd say bad assessment because while maybe not all people saw it this way but I saw it as I was online and I wanted to post, that way people knew I was around. I think going based on who posted first or not isn't a good way to go because it is all just coincidence on when the host opened up the discussion I happened to be the first to post (though I could see a Kira not posting right away so to have something to say when they do post, and I think that is much more likely than the first poster being Kira).

All I can say is I'm not Kira, I do however think that Kira leaving comments for one another trying to hint at it is very possible, so we should keep an eye out for that, but as always doesn't necessarily mean they are. Gotta be open to anyone being Kira, I know I am.

I have a question for everyone that I think could help build discussion, but if you were Kira what do you think would be your first thought on how to approach this game, starting out?
Back to top Go down
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm

That stuck out to me too, Sag. The thing about how Aqua capitalized "Yes I am Kira". It could be nothing, or it could be a horribly obvious way to inform the other Kira.

To answer Pisces' question about thinking as a Kira and how to approach the game at the start... I'm not really sure to be honest. Ever since I got my role, I've been thinking of how best to play the game as not a Kira lol. Strategies could be:

1. Lay low (but then people eventually notice you're not active and target you since you're not contributing)
2. Lay medium (Contribute just enough but stay out of heated discussions)
3. Be Mr. Active (you may get targeted for trying too hard or "loving the game" too much since you have an awesome role)

So I guess after pointing those out, I'd be #2 if I were Kira. Seems like the smartest one.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 am

Sagittarius wrote:
Scorpio:
The pole fit difficult at first, but the more of a stick in the mud you believe I am happier it makes me. Don't want to get too comfortable with anyone around here, right?
At any rate, you started it as a joke question, in your opinion. However, the reason I see it, might have been to signal the other kira, in your own "special" way.

Scorpio, you had stated the "if I were kira" posts are tells. You do realize by advizing what you are looking for in a "tell" will lead kira to stray from using such language to keep them off of your radar.

It has potential to help keep them off Kira's radar as well as mine. The less the Kira know about each other the better. The only conceivable way that they would target people is if they were 100% sure they know the target's alignment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next