ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion Empty
PostSubject: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 am

Hey all... thought we should have a discussion in relation to the weapons that we are going to be assigned.

These are the times I will be online

10pmEST - 3amEST - 5hrs
5-6amEST - 9amEST - 3 - 4hrs
7pmEST - 11pmEST - 4hrs

During those times I will be able to post pretty regularly... so will be happy to take one of the weapons with the smallest waits between posts....
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 am

Well it's first to demolish the other tower wins, so if we can get more people on at the beginning, the better.

CATAPULT = 50 damage - can fire once per hour -- 50 damage / hour
WAR ELEPHANT = 30 damage - can attack every 30 minutes -- 60 damage / hour
HORSE ARCHER = 25 damage - can attack every 20 minutes -- 75 damage / hour
SAMURAI = 20 damage - can attack every 15 minutes -- 80 damage / hour
LEGION = 15 damage - can attack every 10 minutes -- 90 damage / hour
WAR CHARIOT = 10 damage - can attack once every 5 minutes -- 120 damage / hour

So the more you have to post the more damage that can be done...whoever can be here at the beginning of tonight's Part 2 and can stay on for a long time should probably be capable of having the most frequent posting weapon.

I have work 8 - 3pm EST so I'm about to jet, but I'll be back for the start of Part 2. No work in the AM but I have to leave by 1:30pm tomorrow, so....

10pm tonight until 1:30pm tomorrow is pretty much the time I have. After 1:30 I won't be on until probably results.
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:12 am

I work 5:30 til 12 tonight and won't be home until like 12:30. Then I will be on from like 12:30-2/3ish. I'll be on during the day Thursday (starting at like 11 am) but then go to work at 4:45.

So I shouldn't have a weapon that posts frequently. I should take a War Elephant or a Catapult =/
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 pm

I work at 2 am EST till 10 am EST soooo I can post some before work and then after work.. and can be around for most of after work.. although at some point I do need to sleep too lol
Back to top Go down
Joan of Arc
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joan of Arc

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 pm

I will be on at ten tonight and will probably be able to post for about 90 minutes.

I can post when I get up in the morning, but then I am off to work at 6:30 am.

I will be home tomorrow sometime between 4 and 5 pm and will be able to post regularly until the end of the challenge
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Alright I can take either a legion or a war chariot as I will be on for 5 hours straight after the challenge starts and reularly post...
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:09 pm

alex come on aim Smile
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm

hang on give me 10 mins Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 pm

K I'm going to take the WAR CHARIOT weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion   ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

ANTIQUUS TRIBE: IC3 Weapons Discussion
Page 1 of 1