ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+8
Sagittarius
Libra
Capricorn
Aquarius
Scorpio
Cancer
Pisces
derB
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 am

Sagittarius wrote:
Aquarius
your capitalization of I AM KIRA, looks a bit strange right now. The only reason is, it could be an alert for the other kira. I mean it can be disguised as emphasis or fluctuation or stress on the importance of this idea in your thought, so I can understand the flip side of it, but again something to note down.

Well it shouldn't look strange. I was saying that no one is going to jump up and yell it, so I capitalized it to emphasis yelling.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 am

How many Kira are there again?
Back to top Go down
Aries
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aries

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:07 am

Pisces wrote:

I have a question for everyone that I think could help build discussion, but if you were Kira what do you think would be your first thought on how to approach this game, starting out?

I think this question only helps the Kira. Anyone who answers this could potentially give tips to the Kira on how we think they should or shouldnt be acting. Are you looking for tips on how to play as Kira? General Discussion - Page 2 871743
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 pm

just got home and looked, there are 3 Kira, and so far there's been at least 2 people to say how they would act if they were Kira. And one person to ask how Kira should act hahaha So are we to assume that these are the Kira?
Back to top Go down
Aries
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aries

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Now thats a good question! General Discussion - Page 2 871743
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:46 pm

the one thing I think is that no matter what anyone posts and says, anything could be a clue. I think the more blatant things are not necessarily the best clues cause unless someone really slips up they are not going to be blatant about things.

As for my question and whether that could help the Kira or not, maybe it could, but it could potentially help the investigators figure it out as well, so that they can take the Kira out sooner.

The one thing I would definitely look at is those who refuse to answer those type of questions, cause I think the Kira are more likely to not want to answer those questions and the others are gonna want to help out the group more by answering them.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 pm

I don't agree with that. It doesn't help the group to whether or not anyone answers if they're Kira or not, or what would they do as Kira. Can you explain why you think this way? Because it makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Stargazer
Stargazer
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Capricorn
Obviously we are all suspects so, the accusations are going to fly. I am seeing your double exclamation marks as over excitement. Would that be accurate?

yes, i'm excited! i was so impatient waiting for people to check in so we could get started lol. it seemed hippocritical to me that people were asking others if they were kira but refusing to answer the question themselves and i pointed it out.

it says in the rules that....Kira also have a special ability they can call upon called Shinigami Eyes to help them locate other possible Kira.

so i agree that the kira could have been trying to find each other at first but they probably stopped now since Sag brought it up...
Back to top Go down
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Capricorn wrote:
it seemed hippocritical to me that people were asking others if they were kira but refusing to answer the question themselves and i pointed it out.

Hippocritical:
General Discussion - Page 2 6nt2bl

Last edited by Libra on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:09 pm

I just think it is discussion that gets us talking and shows what people are thinking. I think that there is no wrong way to go about it, whether you see it or not, I think it can help us figure out who the Kira are. It's just a discussion point that I thought could help, if it won't then please why don't you bring up something that you feel will help us out instead of trying to discredit everything anyone else tries
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Capricorn wrote:
it seemed hippocritical to me that people were asking others if they were kira but refusing to answer the question themselves and i pointed it out.

I dont' agree it was hypocritical lol Some people asked the question in reply because it's obviously a joke question no one is going to admit to being Kira whether they are or aren't. hahaha

Pisces wrote:
I just think it is discussion that gets us talking and shows what people are thinking. I think that there is no wrong way to go about it, whether you see it or not, I think it can help us figure out who the Kira are. It's just a discussion point that I thought could help, if it won't then please why don't you bring up something that you feel will help us out instead of trying to discredit everything anyone else tries

Firstly, I have not tried to discredit everything thank you very much.
Secondly, if I was trying to discredit you, I would've probably come up with a bunch of bullshit nonsense and not asked you to explain yourself.

A little defensive possibly??????

The reason why I don't agree that the questions will help are for the very fact that no one in their right mind will admit they are Kira OR admit the truth about how they really would play as Kira. Someone might hint to Kira that's how they should play, but they're not going to say "yea if I was Kira i'd do everything i'm doing now" lol They would lie, and seem like they're just talking like us innocents would be doing. How you or me or any other players would act as Kira is not going to help us track down Kira, it just either, draws attention to those that answer like it has, or those that don't answer as you're trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Hypocritical would be if those that didn't answer got mad at others for not answering btw
Back to top Go down
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

I think we have a few people that haven't posted...will they become "prime suspects" soon?
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 pm

So 3 pages, and where have we gotten so far?

Some are saying it is good for people to answer hypothetical Kira senarios
"If I were kira, I would or would not do this"

These types of questions help kira, so I won't be answering those things. I'd rather let kira figure it out on their own.

There is noway to out guess kira, because they really are working individually at this point until they can clue in to each other.

So trying to figure out what or why kira would do things in certain situations is just grasping at the dark.

Also, another point that was brought up. 3 kira? are there really?

I think you are right libra, they will be prime suspects. What makes you interested in prime suspects currently? You looking for a quick arrest?
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 pm

alright I can understand that, I just thought it would bring on discussions, whether or not people actually discuss that it has gotten some discussion going and that is what I'm trying to help with. I want us all to discuss things, even if the question isn't the best question to ask (which I'll agree mine isn't a good one) it gets us talking and moves us forward in discussing the roles and trying to figure out what people are thinking. People answering or not answering the question and the reaction from the question gives us all some feedback that we can read and use to figure things out.

as for my thoughts that you are discrediting, what I mean by that is that all I'm getting from you is that the questions don't help and what I'm asking for is give us something to help us out if you know those questions don't work, give us something that can help us figure things out better. I don't feel that you have done that, maybe I missed something but that is what I'm reading.

On that note, come on everyone, come up with more to work with, everyone needs to put in effort to help us learn who the Kira are. I'm looking at people who contribute without actually asking anything to further our discussion.
Back to top Go down
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Sagittarius wrote:
I think you are right libra, they will be prime suspects. What makes you interested in prime suspects currently? You looking for a quick arrest?

Nope. Just curious is all. I'm willing to bet that there are no Kira among the inactives.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 pm

GEMINI, TAURUS, and VIRGO sit in the corners of the room, seemingly unable to bring themselves to speak with the rest of the group... Perhaps out of shock and fear, perhaps out of guilt, or perhaps something inside just snapped...

>>LOUDSPEAKER CRACKS ON<<
Agents Gemini... Taurus... Virgo....

Your silence brings nothing to our investigations... these serious matters at hand do not seem important to you for some reason... do you think you are above us... judging us? Or perhaps you are afraid to speak out against Kira...?

Either way, I think it would be best to be on high alert about you... You are now among my PRIME SUSPECTS...

If you manage to get three votes against you, you will be arrested without question...

Also, I would like to share with you that I have received word from Kira... somehow... your phones will be searched immediately, though remotely.... I will actually be gaining control of them soon... We can't have the Kira contacting one another after all... but back to Kira's message...

"I have the Deathnote with me, if you will not let us all leave peaceably I will have no choice but to use it.

- KIRA"

I suspect this "Deathnote" is what he calls his murder weapon... Not sure yet what it does or how it works... I may get back to you on that...

Oh, and, one more thing.... The rules have been slightly updated... nothing major, just hope it helps...

>>DISCONNECT<<
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:53 pm

A valid point you brought up. Kira would not want to have them be listed as a prime suspect in fear of an easy arrest, so they would be posting.

How do you all feel about arresting a prime suspect currently?

Since I favour looking in to the people who have been posting. I don't think prime suspect targets would be useful.

Would anyone else like to give their opinion?
Back to top Go down
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Agree with Sag here. Let's focus on actives. Should we start throwing out names of people we think could be Kira? Perhaps come to a vote in the near future? Just wondering where everyone's head is at.
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:39 pm

I don't think voting a prime suspect is worth while cause none seem suspect and I agree the Kira have most likely posted.

I only want to do an arrest if I feel confident the person is Kira. I think the way this game is set up there is no need to rush into an arrest.
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

I have stated before I found your openings a bit off, Cancer your defensiveness is a slight concern and I don't understand it. Plus your contribution has not been stellar.

I will be placing my vote but it may change if you begin to participate a bit more and offer your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

there are also no night time rounds at all, so sitting around isn't helping nor is "waiting" around for someone to slip up.

Let's get some votes out there please.

To everyone: Why are you hesitating to put a vote?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Stargazer
Stargazer
Leo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Hey. I was just catching up here with the readings.

For me, I'm not hesitating to put in a vote, I just haven't been completely on top of seeing what is going on here, but have been coming in, and reading periodically.

It seems to me there are a group of people who still haven't said a peep, and I also assume aren't even reading at all.

Anyway, I can totally see how Cancer is suspicious, and of those who have said at least something, Cancer is probably the top person for me, though in that same regard, It's better to have something than nothing out of someone.

If Cancer doesn't say something interesting to me from now til soon, I'll probably add my vote there too.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 am

I see logic in voting out those among us who are inactive, but at the same time, it was suggested that they are less likely to be Kira. I have cast a vote for Cancer.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 am

I wasn't hesitating to vote, I didnt' realize we could vote ATM, I thought this was discussion time haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next