ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+8
Sagittarius
Libra
Capricorn
Aquarius
Scorpio
Cancer
Pisces
derB
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Libra
Stargazer
Stargazer
Libra

General Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 am

Yeah we can vote whenever, just like the Kira can kill whenever. I see Virgo got picked off. Probably with the other 2 prime suspects following shortly.

I read over Cancer's posts, and I'm all for an arrest, but they just seem a little irritable and not necessarily Kira-ish.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aries

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 am

I've been trying to be active here. For me though, there is nothing solid for me to go on and that just leaves me wandering out here in left field looking like a fool lol I can't say for certain that I suspect Cancer. If I put a vote on Cancer, it will be just because others did too and now I feel pressured to vote, when I am not ready to vote. I dont like to play follow the leader just because thats what everyone else is doing. Thats why I haven't voted. I dont know who to vote for.
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 am

well I hadn't voted yet cause I hadn't felt confident in voting towards any one person yet, however looking back on Cancer's posts, I feel like they could be Kira and that is why they haven't really posted much but still have posted (though a while ago at this time).

I do think that we should also look to people who want to vote out people who are not as active based on the Kira taking out Virgo.
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 am

Pisces, why do you state that?

Looking at people who want to vote out people who are not as active?

You seemed to have placed your vote on cancer just fine.

Your actions, and your statement are slightly contradictory.
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 am

Aquarius:

Why the vote without reason? Why do you feel Cancer is a suspect?
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 am

Libra
Where would you like to place your vote, you could very well be right. The irritability could just be playing up and if that is so I am still willing to change my mind.

As well, Aries,

If Cancer is someone who you do not wish to vote, who would you vote at this point in time, who sticks out to you more as kira?
Back to top Go down
Aries
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aries

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:43 pm

I never said I was against voting for Cancer..... I did say though, that I hadn't voted yet because I dont know who to vote for.

Aries wrote:
I've been trying to be active here. For me though, there is nothing solid for me to go on and that just leaves me wandering out here in left field looking like a fool lol I can't say for certain that I suspect Cancer. If I put a vote on Cancer, it will be just because others did too and now I feel pressured to vote, when I am not ready to vote. I dont like to play follow the leader just because thats what everyone else is doing. Thats why I haven't voted. I dont know who to vote for.

So to answer your question Sag....,I dont know who to vote for, and I wouldnt vote for anyone at this time because I am undecided lololol

I sound like a broken record here. No one sticks out to me. Again, I feel like Im wandering alone out here in left field clueless.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Libra wrote:
Yeah we can vote whenever, just like the Kira can kill whenever. I see Virgo got picked off. Probably with the other 2 prime suspects following shortly.

Oh I did not know this. Ok, i need to go see what's going on then haha Maybe a re-read of the game description will help me.
Back to top Go down
Pisces
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Sagittarius wrote:
Pisces, why do you state that?

Looking at people who want to vote out people who are not as active?

You seemed to have placed your vote on cancer just fine.

Your actions, and your statement are slightly contradictory.

I voted for Cancer because I feel that they have been somewhat active in the beginning, they aren't active now, granted but I don't view them in the same league as the three Prime Suspects (two now).

Also, I am trying to look at all angles that a Kira could be playing so not to miss anything. Cancer fits one angle that I could see being played as, which is why I voted for them. Some angles are not gonna agree with one another but there are 3 Kira's playing different games, therefore cannot cancel someone out because they are different from another person that I think could be a Kira. I think that with Kira 1 eliminating Virgo (one of the 3 Prime Suspects) it is obvious that Kira 1 is someone that wants active people playing and therefore are most likely active themselves. So based on this thinking, Cancer could be a Kira, and someone more active could also be Kira.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:26 pm

**VIRGO sits in the corner, wary of the rest of the group. He hasn't spoken all night. Suddenly he feels a tension in his chest and a pain in his arm, he begins to sweat..... he knows this feeling means something.....

Then it happens. His heart feels as if it is being wrenched and squeezed by an invisible force that can't wrest it away from him. The pain immense... he clutches his chest as if he could calm his heart and push it back into place, but it is all in vain. His eyes embodying every emotion known; anger, fear, sadness... defeat... he falls to the floor. Everyone watches in horror and they rush to his side..... He looks into their eyes....

He finds the one. Their eyes are full of malice, insane justification... He thinks, "It's you... you are Kira....." as his last breath exits his body. He is still now, his eyes once fixed on his killer, now distant and vacant.

VIRGO is dead, the first victim of KIRA.**

Be sure to check the Deathnote thread often to make sure you are aware of who is alive and dead... Keep in mind it changes the majority needed for an arrest.
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:48 pm

A few things to take note of:

Kira I, has taken a big risk themselves at this point by using the deathnote, pegging off virgo without really knowing if virgo was, or was not another kira.

Taking in the suggestion right now that Kira is most likely not amongst the prime targets and using cancer as their vote, is Scorpio. Scorpio, you feel confident in going along with not targetting a prime suspect? why is that?

Yes Scorpio currently is amongst the prime suspect list for 24 hours after their first post. So we do still have 3 prime suspects until that 24 hour mark.

It isn't for certain that Kira are not amongst prime suspects, I only suggested that it is more probable, but taking it on board as fact, Scorpio, you did.

As stated preivously as well.

Kira may be super active
Kira may be inactive
Kira may be semi active and more likely to follow than lead, while trying to get a hint

I think I may want to switch votes soon.

Also, Cancer is 2 votes away from being arrested. I am not comfortable with that at this point and will be removing my vote until scorpio comes around a bit more instead of posting one liners.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:31 pm

I feel confident in not targetting a prime suspect because everyone agreed the other day that the prime suspects are unlikely to be Kira. I assumed that because we had temporarily cleared them of being Kira, that we would be sensible enough to not target them.

This is just like Werewolf 101, don't vote for people who you think aren't Kira.

I'd like to know why you think that I'm Kira.
Back to top Go down
Sagittarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Scorpio
I am not speaking about your vote on Cancer.

I am speaking about Virgo's death.

It is a big risk for Kira to use the DeathNote, incase they target another Kira. Since there is not much participation, and no clues indicated back and forth between Kira.

Kira I, had to be confident in the assumption that Kira was not amongst the 3 Prime Suspects. ((Inactives))

You, not being around, seemed to latch onto that concept fairly quickly, fairly confidently enough to vote with Cancer, and presume that the 3 Prime Suspects were not Kira. You followed a main concept that a few other followers decided.

I believe you used the DeathNote to Target Virgo, in confidence you wouldn't hit another Kira.

So just so you are clear why I currently believe you are Kira

You have not been around to discuss anything prior to our 3 day lead of investigation.

No Content from you to analyze

You sheeped into believing that Kira was not amongst the 3 Prime Suspects, which leads me to believe you haven't read much of anything to form an opinion, or bothered wanting to give a new type of insight.

Then you used that concept to attack Virgo using the deathnote, in confidence not to hit another Kira.

And what better way for 3 prime suspects to be "unofficially cleared" just because they are inactive.

Kira may, or may not be active, it has already been brought up multiple times, and by clearing you just because you were inactive and a prime suspect, is a very scary thought seeing as anyone sitting in this room has the potential to be using that deathnote.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Stargazer
Stargazer
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:36 pm

When was I among the prime suspects? It says on page 3 that Gemini, Taurus and Virgo were.

I see myself as active, I just haven't had as much to say over the last few days as others have.

I would like to know when I was a prime suspect, because I'm sure you're mistaken on that point.

I think that you must have me confused with someone else, which has also led you to form some idea of me as a silent sheep, that unwittingly follows anything that people say. Just because I agree with someone, doesn't mean I'm a mindless zombie slave of theirs.

Your argument makes no sense to me, and I plead to you to read over my posts, and to avoid misrepresenting me.

This is the equivalent of day one in the game, because we haven't killed a single person yet. The only person killed so far hadn't said a peep in the entire game. I think you're reading in to it too much.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm

>>LOUDSPEAKER CLICKS<<

CANCER... You made sure your voice was heard right away this round, and now, when you are under a little scrutiny, you get quiet... too quiet, perhaps....

You, too, are now one of my PRIME SUSPECTS... it also seems you have 3 votes on you. If you are to be saved, only one thing is capable...

Somebody must withdraw their vote for you in the next 24 hours. If not, you will be arrested and removed from the premises...

That is all.

>>DISCONNECT<<
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 pm

**Moments after the loudspeaker clicks off, SAGITTARIUS looks around the room, people huddled around, scared, seemingly alone in their thoughts... He muddled around in his thoughts, about his suspicions...

His thoughts began to wander... a little too far. Before he realized it he was down, the stool underneath him clattering on the floor. The group watched in terror, SAGITTARIUS was turning blue.

He snapped to for a moment when someone shouted his name, and he realized he couldn't breath. Scrabbling at the floor, trying to get up and compose himself, he began to drown in his own sea of panic, his muscles and limbs using up the scant fuel remaining in his body. Slowly, he became still. As the world began to turn black for him, he stared into the crowd, the sea of faces he might never see again... One stood out, the one who seemed to be smiling...

The KIRA have struck again. SAGITTARIUS is dead.**
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Stargazer
Stargazer
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm

hey guys! hope y'all are ok with the snow storm!!!

i don't think we should rule out the prime suspects from being kira because they might be hear reading what we are saying. maybe thats why cancer went innactive so he could become one? we can't let anyone slide by or it might bite us later
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Hmmm I wonder if either Sag was close in guessing or if the Kira is trying to pin this on an innocent player
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

I have to wonder, Sag was greatly suspecting Scorpio and very vocal about it. Would Scorpio be dumb enough to draw attention by going after Sag? Or are Kira just trying to make Scorpio look guilty? Or is Scorpio a Kira and knew everyone would think it was a stupid thing to do so they woudln't suspect him when he is indeed, a Kira? hahaha I think I just confused myself lmao
Back to top Go down
Aries
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aries

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Well guys, Here goes nothing, if Sag was on to something and was killed for it, heres to hoping the good guys win:

ARIES SHOOTS SCORPIO

Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:11 pm

*ARIES stands in the middle of the room, pistol trained on SCORPIO. A gunshot had broken everyone of their reverie, and now all eyes are on the smoking pistol, and suddenly to the slumping body and thud of Scorpio, falling to the ground, dropping the pencil in his hand with a clatter...

"It was for the best.... It had to be done..." panted ARIES, the sweat rolling down her face. She lowers the gun and tentatively steps toward her victim, as do the rest of the group... death an unpleasant norm, it seemed...

There was a sudden sense of dread and knowing in ARIES' mind, something was going to happen, but what...?

She takes a step up from her kneeling position next to the deceased SCORPIO, but slips in his blood. She tumbles backwards, hands flailing for some saving grace, something to grab hold of...

But she grabs nothing, her head cracks hard on the tiled floor. She lets out a small cry, as does the rest of the group, their focus now on her still body. If only they could see what she sees now....

Before her eyes fade, ARIES begins to smile...*
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 am

Are we allowed to talk?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:44 am

Yes Smile Only the shooter and the victim may not speak when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Ok, so that sucks, I mean, it's great that Aries risked her life to get us one step closer to the truth, but it sucks that she's dead. Good news is, we know Scorpio was Kira. I really didn't think anyone would be THAT stupid to kill someone that was after them hardcore and put the target right on themselves lol Let's see if Sag had any other suspects...........reading now......
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Stargazer
Stargazer
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Is cancer still alive? how many people are left?

what aries did was AWESOME, but we need to make sure we're not left with just people who dont say anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next