ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2

Go down 
+10
Amanda Leigh
Kenya
Dragonbunny
Enchantress
Brant
Deetster
Mr Phoc
Doggerz
Tiffani
Thian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Mandie is dead and she doesn't know it
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 pm

*howls*
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Deet just wanted the last seat all along. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Watch. Mandie will be the Bodyguard. I bet 2 packs of smokes. Who wants in?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 pm

well ladies and gents.

have a good sleep. deadline has passed. i am way too tired to stay up. tomorrow results will be up. Smile

get some sleep !
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Journal Log Day 2

Some villagers had stayed with me outside of the chamber of elders. I have enjoyed their company, they have been sharing stories of their past with the trials and tribulations of living within the Eternal Caverns and exactly what the function of the Elders are. They have described them as higher spiritual villagers who have gained insight to the other relms that are beyond our vision.

The stories were interrupted by a large commotion. The villagers who had stayed to keep company had ran in fear and I had been left to my own again. Hearing shouts I could barely make out. "DON'T TRUST THEM, THEY ARE TOO QUIET!!" "SPEAK UP!" shouts of exhaustion and then a group of foot steps running. "GET HIM!!!!"........"WAIT NO HER!!!" more foot steps running. "OH COME ON YOU CANT ALL BE THIS QUIET!!!!"........"which one???" "I don't know...That one...the one with the........" Finally I heard it, this high shrill scream. It was done....... I had slowly entered the chamber to see that Mandie, one of the more quieter villagers had been stabbed, she had looked so peaceful. A tear could be seen down her cheek, the group had moved in and carried her to that same strange light. . . I had watched her body disappear and in an instant... the group had discovered she was just another innocent tragic loss. The village elder had always been kind to me. She will be missed greatly.

The elders were in fear as they had lynched yet another one of their own. As the meeting adjourned a silent hush fell over the group as everyone hurried home.

Yours faithfully,

Thian

It is night time now.

Seer, send me a pvt on who you believe is a werewolf.
bodygaurd, send me a pvt on who you want to protect
sorcerer, send me a pvt on who you believe is the seer ((your actions will be tracked in game story remember))
werewolves, send me a pvt on who you wish to kill ((remember you need to both send me the same name))

DEADLINE for all night actions:

30 September 23:59. Pvt messages will go out to everyone with night actions.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT UPDATED!

Remember: If you have been lynched or night killed. Do not discuss your role with anyone until the reunion thread. You will be welcomed back into the group at that time. Smile but PLEASE do stick around and read the threads because, you are also involved in MVP and VP awards!

Votes To Lynch:
3 Vote of 7: Brant ((Michael!, Dogdude84, dragonldy640))
1 votes of 7: Dragonldy ((tiffani))
7 Votes of 7: Mandie ((PhocQ, Jackie, Kenya, Brant, Termy, Dragontear, Deetster))

Pending Votes: ((1 Not Voting))
Vastfanatic

PLAYER LIST
Villagers Alive
Termy
Tiffani
Dragonldy640

Brant
Dogdude84
PhocQ
Deetster
Kenya
Jackie
Dragontear
Vastfanatic
Michael!

The GraveYard
Day 1: Bryan - Lynched - Villager
Night 1: Pete - Night Killed - ??????
Day 2: Vastfanatic - Lynched - Villager
Night 2: ((Your Name HERE))

GAME WILL RESUME 01 OCT 2010: villagers get some rest, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:10 am

Updated. Thanks Locking thread again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11