ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2

Go down 
+10
Amanda Leigh
Kenya
Dragonbunny
Enchantress
Brant
Deetster
Mr Phoc
Doggerz
Tiffani
Thian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Kenya wrote:
Shit patties ice cream would go with that hahaha

Do they make that in Canada? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 pm

LOL No Jackie, I had them in the states.. LOL jk
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 pm

she used cow patties...
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

So... i guess we going to have a no lynch today? If that so, the wolves has an advantage, kill off someone who could possibly have a role and we wouldn't know it. ...
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

You could always switch your vote to dragonldy and PhocQ could actually vote for her too and then we'd have a lynch Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:48 pm

what she said
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:49 pm

How would you feel if Dragonldy is a villager that was lynched? Would you say "Brant should've been the one lynched"?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 pm

I don't think Brant is a wolf either, so no I wouldn't say that.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:51 pm

you should be glad that everyone back away from you termy Smile, i bet thats a relief huh
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:52 pm

big relief Smile But, i am not a wolf Smile
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm not a wolf either. Smile
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Ok, i believe Brant

I retract my vote for Brant
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

DEADLINE: 27 September 23:59 EST

WARNING: Be Aware, if you do not reach a total of 7 votes. No Lynch will happen.. The msg thread will be locked once a lynch occurs to prevent "twilight debate" which may influence night actions. thank you for your understanding.

Votes To Lynch:
4 Vote of 7: Brant ((Michael!, Dogdude84, Deetster, dragonldy640))
5 votes of 7: Dragonldy ((tiffani, kenya, brant, Dragontear, jackie))

Pending Votes: ((3 Not Voting))
PhocQ, Vastfanatic, termy

Deadline Tonight. If a decision is not reached, there will be no lynching.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm not a wolf either!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:00 pm

ONE HOUR LEFT
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Ok, i believe you too Dragonldy!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:05 pm

I feel pretty confident Dragonldy is a villager, but I think, as always, it's better to lynch than to not lynch. I think that it is good to get people out who wouldn't really be all that helpful in the event they end up being villagers than those who are more helpful if they are villagers...Brant would be more helpful I think that Dragonldy if they both are villagers...

Regardless, I am much more suspicious of Brant for the reasons Michael! pointed out, and the reasons I've added on in terms of his reflexive gameplay, and simply playing in the manner i would personally play if I were a wolf. He also seems to be reverting things to humor, which I think is a good (yet also just fun) way of seeming less suspicious and wolfy.

In any case, I will inform PhocQ, if you vote Dragon, I will switch my vote to Dragonldy in order to get a lynch going before the deadline. If she is a villager, it isn't an enormous loss, however, I more implore people who are voting Dragonldy to ponder if they really think she or Brant are wolves. I think they should maybe consider switching themselves, and giving PhocQ that option, which I believe is more plausable doorway.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Jackie wrote:
Deetster wrote:
and I think Brants lynch not being taken with some respect by a lot or hardly any of the "safe list" is something worth noting.

Sorry, but could you explain this? I am not understanding what you mean... ponder

I am saying, I personally see logical and valid reasons for the lynching of Brant, and that if I were a villager reading this, I would at least say reasons it definitely could be Brant, and maybe then say I don't think it is. It almost seems like complete and utter "NO, NO WAY", so idk, I'm just noting it could mean there are two "active" wolves, or that Brants manipulation as a wolf could be on point.

Realize, this is total total speculation, but we gotta formulate stronger theories, all of us do, and I think that will get is to the truth better than some other methods.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey! I already reserved the last seat on whatever bandwagon I choose. Stop asking me to jump first. Razz
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Deetster wrote:

In any case, I will inform PhocQ, if you vote Dragon, I will switch my vote to Dragonldy in order to get a lynch going before the deadline. If she is a villager, it isn't an enormous loss, however, I more implore people who are voting Dragonldy to ponder if they really think she or Brant are wolves. I think they should maybe consider switching themselves, and giving PhocQ that option, which I believe is more plausable doorway.

I don't know how you say if shes lynched, its not a an enormous loss. A Villager loss is a villager loss..no way around it. 1 less body count that could make a big difference.

I Still think Brant is a wolf and the reason why i retracted it is because i need to get the thread back in order

I vote for Brant
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Boo.

I don't foresee a switch to me being lynched happening (please keep supporting me supporters!), so I'd still say the best bet for a lynch would be Deet and PhocQ voting for Dragonldy.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:17 pm

It's kind of like the story of King Solomon and the two mothers. Deet is offering to split the baby in half...or is that Termy? and Deet is offering to give the baby to the other mother to save it? Or is that kill it? ....

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Awesome analogy Jackie Smile
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Termy wrote:
Deetster wrote:

I don't know how you say if shes lynched, its not a an enormous loss. A Villager loss is a villager loss..no way around it. 1 less body count that could make a big difference.

I Still think Brant is a wolf and the reason why i retracted it is because i need to get the thread back in order

I vote for Brant

That's very true Termy. I was just simply saying of the villagers...probably she is one of the least contributing. Her defense wasn't really that strong...but I didn't expect her to make a strong argument as a villager or a wolf anyway.

I think at this point we are able to develop strong enough ideas about who is and isn't villagers maybe.

I don't see myself budging really, especially not after the way that was phrased by Brant right now, lmfao. I think maybe this is an example where Termy, as he said is right. I feel certain with this situation RIGHT where it is, seeing who is killed will be very interesting, and informative.

If none of you five want to switch over there, I'm not one of the five over here that does either.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:39 pm

I foresee some changes to the Safe/Wolf List tomorrow. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 2
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next