ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds

Go down 
+8
FaWa
Pete
Kenya
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
Doggerz
Belasen
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Note: all roles were randomized by cards I actually have that were shuffled. I put a list of names up on the screen and went down the list pulling each card.

I like to give everyone equal opportunity regardless of new to the community or not Smile

Note the 2nd: Prod PVT's went out to ensure everyones awareness of the lynch phase. Enjoy your weekend everyone I will be online periodically checking in.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Personally, anyone with 'dog' in their name sounds wolfie to me.... Love u Cam Wink Caligula.... Hmmm I don't think he's a wolf, but maybe the sorcerer.... Eek I'm gonna vote yes... Sorry!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:43 pm

I'm so confused at this point of what to do and in a lot of pain since my tummy has been hurting for 4 days.. and I just went to the hospital and yeah.. not fun times.

At this point.. I'm just going to go with the flow and yes to lynch. Sorry Caligula!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm going to vote to not lynch.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Nominated:
Caligula - Defense made

Votes to Lynch
Dogdude84
Bryan
Alexander the Great
Kenya

Votes to NOT lynch
Jacijs
Kha-hoo-foo

Pending votes are as follows: MAJORITY Reached at 6 Votes to 4.
Vastfanatic
Professor Momo
Pete
FaWa

**another little update on where votes are pending / yes / no

4 more people to vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm probably going to regret this as I did last time I voted no but I vote no to lynch Caligula because I just really don't feel that it is the best move right now
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:02 pm

no is my vote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Nominated:
Caligula - Defense made

Votes to Lynch
Dogdude84
Bryan
Alexander the Great
Kenya

Votes to NOT lynch
Jacijs
Kha-hoo-foo
Pete
Vastfanatic

Pending votes are as follows: MAJORITY Reached at 6 Votes to 4.

Professor Momo
FaWa
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Well. I feel like this is a stupid reason as I kind of don't know what people are thinking here. Everyone's all "The Werewolf has to be someone quiet, or someone active!" and I was all for voting for a quiet person, honestly. But since it's just me and FaWa left to vote, I'm going to vote Yes to lynch. Only because obviously since FaWa seconded it they're going to vote Yes to lynch and if I vote no it will be a tie and that just seems annoying.

Plus Cam and Bryan's butts are both voting yes and Deetster has yet to......present himself.......so...........Yes on lynching Deetster.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:40 am

I see. Well anyone can change there votes if they still want to until Fawa does post. Thank you to those who voted no and kinda realize the reasoning didn't make much sense. If I do survive, I definitely won't be nominating of voting for any of ya'll who understand the concept that we have to lynch people who want to target people who are active and want to lynch people...these are the people to look out for, lol, why be against active people who want to lynch?

Lol, well thanks if anyone changes or votes no to lynching.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm

If anyone sees FaWa please let them know they aer to vote. I will be proding Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:05 pm

He used the wrong form of their! WOLF!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
FaWa
Star Burst
Star Burst
FaWa

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:44 pm

I vote to LYNCH cal.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:27 pm

alright guys, that is majority. Please stand by for the next round Smile

Follow to the next link
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com/galaxy-games-f7/werewolf-2-night-2-with-breath-held-t2434.htm#32394
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds   Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 2 - Day 1 - A Meeting of the minds
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4