ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Board of Trustees: Pete

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Board of Trustees: Pete Empty
PostSubject: Board of Trustees: Pete   Board of Trustees: Pete EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 am

Pete, you may address and question the Final Two here. Final 2, you may answer in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Pete   Board of Trustees: Pete EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

alright guys, here I go. I'm gonna start not by congratulating you but by saying that I always try not to take things personally or be upset to the point where after a game ends I won't talk to someone, but this time is going to be different for sure.

and before I really start, congrats on getting to the final two

Now, I don't have any questions for you both as I'm voting for Brant to win, that is certain. Kenya, you targeted me because you didn't want Deetster to go, I had asked both Brant and Cam before I left for vacation who I should vote in what order so that it protected me. I was fine with whatever but I was leaving for vacation for a week and didn't know when I'd have internet access again. To find out the first time I had internet access after that was to see that I was voted out.

Your reasoning's for voting me over Deetster was a personal reason, you liked him more than me, but how could you like me, its not like we ever got to talk with our schedules being as different as they were.

I'm sorry that you and I never got to talk Kenya, not really, but your schedule and mine just always conflicted. I talked as regularly as I could with Brant and Cam, and tried to talk to Bryan (which was impossible) and didn't get a chance to talk to anyone from the other tribe due to my schedule, yet you treated me like I had no right to be shocked when I didn't talk to anyone. BULLSHIT!

Here's the deal, that just pissed me off so badly that I'm done playing these games for the time being, cause I can't devote 100% of my time to it and so I always get betrayed by people I trusted. I have never played a game where I wasn't back-stabbed, and this is just the last straw for me at this time. Maybe in the future I'll get over this but I just don't think I will. I've played two games on this site and made moves that put my fate in others and both times I've been royally betrayed by those same people. I do take that personally, that I must be that stupid to fall for every body's lies and deceit and I try to be honest and this is what happens. I've tried lying and it just doesn't work out for me.

Brant, just cause I'm voting for you I promise you I'm not happy with you either. We talked how many times about how we'd like the end game to be everyone from our tribe but you didn't fight to keep me alive, or at least that is my understanding. That was what I was going for, not once this whole game did anyone approach me for an alliance, but you made me feel that the tribe was sticking together and honestly 5th was good enough for me cause I liked our tribe so much, but to see that I was the only one not good enough to be at the end with the rest of our original tribe really bothers me.

So on that note I'm ending this cause I just don't care what happens at this point. So goodbye and good luck
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Pete   Board of Trustees: Pete EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Pete, My reasoning for voting you out over Deet is because Deet saved my ass and I was not going to screw him over right after he GAVE me immunity during that round. Not to mention I felt that Cam was close to you because of how much Cam was fighting for you to stay over Deet.

I don't have any issues with you Pete and I know that we barely spoke and that is due to us not being able to communicate much and I do wish we could have spoke more but unfortunately we could not. This has nothing to do with me liking someone more than you. It had to do with my strategy in the game, and I felt that at final 5 if you were there that you would vote for me because you are closer to the other 4. I was doing whatever I could to not have any past votes. It strategically made sense for me to keep Deet for my game. It didn't help my game to keep you. It did help Cam's game though and that is why he fought for you to stay.

But I respect your decision and completely understand where you are coming from. I have a busy life too and work a crap load, I was not around as much as I would have liked but I still did what I could to get myself to the final 2, and I accomplished that.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Pete   Board of Trustees: Pete EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey, Pete. I'm sorry that you feel that way. Sad

You're right. Cam and I were going to force a 4-4 tie, but I did completely give up saving you once it was clear that Bryan's vote was uncertain. Sorry about not fighting harder because I did want you final 5, but I thought it was in my best interest moving forward to just not force things when there was little chance you could survive.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Pete   Board of Trustees: Pete EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 pm

I appreciate that Kenya and that really does help the way I was feeling regarding the events of the game.

I do wish things had gone a bit differently but its over now and time to move on. I sincerely do wish you both the best of luck and the way I usually do things is read things before I vote, and because I respect you both for explaining things to me, I will do just that, read everything and decide then how I'll vote.

As for me being upset and not playing in any more games in the future, we'll see, I'm way to sensitive sometimes and take things to heart a little more than I should, everyone has seen it on this site more than once and its something I'm trying to overcome and I think its best I don't play these games until I learn not to be as sensitive about things as I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Pete   Board of Trustees: Pete Empty

Back to top Go down

Board of Trustees: Pete
Page 1 of 1