ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Board of Trustees: Kyle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Board of Trustees: Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 am

Kyle, you may address and question the Final Two here. Final 2, you may answer in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 pm

All i wanna know is whose idea it was to throw the challenge that gave you guys the numbers. It changed the game and was a very smart move. If one of you 2 can take credit for that then you have my vote
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Sunday, June 27th

Brant (2:26:03 PM): If things go bad, Bryan, Pete, and I could just throw the challenge next round and take out Alex or Violet.
Brant (2:26:11 PM): If it works and we send Kyle home now
Kenya (2:26:16 PM): yeah
Kenya (2:26:19 PM): I was thinking that too
Brant (2:26:56 PM): Then we have a 5-4 majority that we can trust at merge

Once we swapped, I immediately looked at past-votes and saw you had more than anyone else if there was a 3-3 tie. I figured you were the perfect first target and that we had the numbers on our tribe for Snozzwanger no matter what. I did think of throwing the challenges then since we had majority. I talked about it to Kenya the next day, and she had the idea also. Then Pete PMed me with the same idea later that day.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm

And I once again prove that I'm a hypocrite to the "Survivor atmosphere" by posting a conversation when I've criticized other people for doing it. Hopefully Kenya can confirm that the conversation actually occurred, however.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Honestly I don't think there is away to figure out who exactly came up with the idea first. Because I feel we both were thinking the same thing. I'm not sure how you would be able to judge it on that. We both thought about it and then talked about it with each other. I would like to say it was me who thought of it first, and I'm sure Brant would love to say it was him. But we both know that we're both smart enough to think up something like that. With all the gaming experience that we both have.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Whether they threw it or not though.. I do truly feel that Cam and I still would have been safe.. because of what him and I had done to secure ourselves with Cory and with Deet, not so sure about with Sadie but through Deet, he seemed to feel he had Sadie. But them throwing it was just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Kenya wrote:
Honestly I don't think there is away to figure out who exactly came up with the idea first. Because I feel we both were thinking the same thing. I'm not sure how you would be able to judge it on that. We both thought about it and then talked about it with each other. I would like to say it was me who thought of it first, and I'm sure Brant would love to say it was him. But we both know that we're both smart enough to think up something like that. With all the gaming experience that we both have.
Right. Even though I mentioned it to Kenya first, it's impossible to tell whose brain came up with the idea before the other person. The first thing I did when the tribes swapped though was to go through your past tribal councils and see the vote numbers in case of a tie. Although that didn't even matter since you switched tribes anyway, it still put original Snozzwanger in the majority.

If you're still uncertain since there isn't a clear-cut answer to your question, I'd prefer if you just gave me your vote. Smile Your choice, though.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:41 pm

LOL Brant I love you.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

i pray im not in a tribe full of morons next time
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Me too, remember that one guy who never capitalized or used punctuation? He was the worst!
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board of Trustees: Kyle   Board of Trustees: Kyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Board of Trustees: Kyle
Page 1 of 1