ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!

Go down 
+16
Trevor
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
MoMo
Doggerz
jmr89
Deetster
Jordan
dj
Jeremy
Niki
Pete
Doug
Joey
Jess
Kenya
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 pm

LOL well what do they expect.. if you are gonna treat people like shit.. only so many will put up with it for more than a month or two because you can always go elsewhere.. you never have to put up with anyones shit.. I hate when people are like that it's so annoying!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm

OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

I can't even type properly! I just burned my finger really really bad on a frying pan while making eggs, hashbrowns, and veggie bacon.

OWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 92332
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:12 pm

UGH so I'm supposed to do training to be a trainer today.. which of course they don't tell us personally they put it in their newsletter.. so I probably wouldn't have even seen if someone hadn't told me it was in there.. SOO ANNOYING, plus they just randomly add that I"m training someone and that my friend who didn't ask to be a trainer is training someone as well.. they don't tell us.. they just randomly put it on the schedule.. so now I'm so confused of what is going on, I am supposed to go to the owners house today DURING work.. I get paid to do this but I don't even know what's going on.. I'm beyond confused.. and like the manager told me it was all taken care of and that I don't have to worry about it but it's like they all have such bad communication with each other that I expect it to be all screwed up.. I'm like should I call her?! He's like no it's all good! But like I even did try to call her yesterday and today and NOBODY WAS THERE, how can you tell us you are available monday-friday from 8am till 4pm but yet not answer the phone.. like come on!! We have no other way to contact you.. sheesh.. get a cell phone.. give us a cell phone number whatever.. be available.. DON"T LIE TO US SHEESH! I just want to figure this all out.. and I REALLY wanna train one of these new girls.. I like her so far and yeah I get along with her.. plus I got to train her on something I wasn't even trained on the other day LOL! Fricken crazy people.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:16 pm

some people really should not be running things because they just don't know how to handle things
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Not to mention they just don't know how to relate to their employees! They only care about THEMSELVES.. MONEY and some more MONEY lol
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm

UGH. My Spanish professor is. so. dumb. I have such a low tolerance for bad professors, ESPECIALLY when they have tenure (which seems be the magic solution to an instructor actually caring whether students learn or not). I've had three class periods with this woman, and she hasn't taught us jackshit. We just sit there while she tries to figure out how to use a computer. Then she insults it, says that it's useless, and blames her idiocy on the fact that she has a Mac. HELLOOO, THE INTERNET DOESN'T CHANGE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MAC.

So basically we've learned nothing, she barely knows how to speak Spanish anyway, when we do actually do anything, it's basically just her reading to us and then telling us to do an activity with a partner WHICH WE DON'T EVEN GO OVER, so we have no idea whether we're right or wrong.

WTF IS SHE DOING AT THE FRONT OF THE ROOM?

It's just really annoying when you have professor who actually don't SUCK, and teach things with passion and actually engage you. My Shakespeare professor is PHENOMENAL. Even when we don't NEED to be involved, he involves us so that we pay attention. He has a passion for the topic. He gives a shit when we understand or when we don't, and when we don't he puts it in terms we'd understand.

UGHHGHHGHGHHHH
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Que malo. Este mujer [sounds like] una puta estupida. A la pinga!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:20 pm

OMG, what the frick is up with this week? I swear, before the semester began, everything was looking like it was going to be perfect. I had everything planned out to a tee, buuut of course when you add other people to the mix THEY FUCK SHIT UP.

So, some background info. I used to work for campus security. I worked my way up til I couldn't anymore, and the responsibility became too much for me to handle, so I resigned. In that job's place, I became an RA, which is much easier to manage. In fact, it was so easy to manage, I felt like I had enough time to pick up a second job. I couldn't find one in the area, so I decided to ask my old Security boss if I could work minimal hours there. I explained that I had a schedule that was not flexible, that I had to work a specific combination of days, and if they were not able to accommodate it to simply not hire me. He says it's fine.

So I'm officially hired back, and I tell my scheduling manager that I have a very non-flexible schedule, and I apologized for having a difficult schedule. He says he'll try to do what he can to help me out.

WELL, we just got our schedule for next week. Between this week and next week, he has me working FOUR FUCKING DAYS IN A ROW UNTIL FOUR IN THE MORNING. WHAT THE FUCK?

And I don't even know what to do about it, because he's a friend of mine. If he weren't, I'd rip him a fucking new one.

IASUDHNFKASDFLUHASLDFHJKSHDFLAUSHDBLIUASHDNLFKJHABSDFLJHBASL

I specifically told him when I could and couldn't work. Four days a row until four in the morning is hard for someone with ONE JOB, let alone someone WITH TWO.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 pm

And I can't see 9 tonight.

And I just found out I can't go to the Shabbat here at school that all of my friends are going to because I have to work.

FUCK ME, RIGHT?

(apologies for all the F-bombs)
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 pm

vastfanatic wrote:
When someone says they are going to do something at a certain time, I wish they would do what they say they are going to do. f;elihntraijrfaiwjfpaiwujf;ij

That's one of my biggest pet peeves!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:54 pm

When friends always bail on me pisses me off so much.. I mean it's like "I'm too busy sorry" HOW ARE YOU TOO BUSY, YOU HAVE TO EAT SOMETIME DON"T YOU!? It takes like a whole half hour minimum out of your life to go out for lunch with me.. or heck maybe an hour.. depending on where we go.. HOW HARD IS THAT?! UGH
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Guys make me want to pull out my hair.. like seriously.. UGH
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:40 pm

If you pull it out, can you save it so I can fill in the thinner parts of my own noggin? Wink

But really, what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Just a massive mess.. I'm not so upset or mad anymore.. but ugh.. I spent a good amount of time crying a bit ago.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Sad hug
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 am

The burn I acquired from making vegan bacon has started to blister.

In case anyone was curious.

I'm displeased.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:17 am

What's vegan bacon made from?
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:24 am

Soy Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 642631

AND YOU MAKE IT WITH STUPID HOT PANS THAT BURN PEOPLE NAMED JESS! Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 76998
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:27 am

Interesting. I wonder how that tastes. Soy, tofu. Never had these things.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:43 am

OMGITSSOGOOD!

Well... it depends really, actually.

First, tofu... I like tofu, but it depends on how's it's made. My mom barbecues it with spices for me, and I don't like it. But my school's caf sautes it with sauce and I LOVE it! Tofu is like a sponge. It just sucks up the taste of whatever is around it. Plain tofu has NO taste.

And soy... I've had some HORRIBLE soy meats, but I've had some AMAZING ones! I always give friends my veggie nuggets without telling them they're vegan. Then they eat it and they're all "OMG THESE ARE THE BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS EVER!" and I laugh at them. And Harvey's veggie burgers are the highlight of my life. But as I'm typing this, it occurs to me that the US possibly doesn't have Harveys... atleast if How I Met Your Mother was correct.

But ya, tofu and soy vary so much that I HATE when people say they hate one of them. The only reasoning I understand is when people don't like the texture of tofu. But if someone hates it all because they don't like the taste, it makes me angry, because it's like saying you don't like pop because you can't stand the taste of root beer, lol.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joey

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:50 am

Kenya wrote:

Hey, girls ain't any better, let me tell you! I'd pull my hair out, but I ain't got much left, so I'll just punch a pillow or somethin. In any case, I'm right with you in the opposite-sex-is-too-damn-frustrating boat. Mad X cheers
Back to top Go down
jmr89
Stargazer
Stargazer
jmr89

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:41 am

Being an RA is so fucking hard! Freshmen are so annoying! You can only please like 80% of the floor at any given time at best. Blegh.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Joey wrote:
Kenya wrote:

Hey, girls ain't any better, let me tell you! I'd pull my hair out, but I ain't got much left, so I'll just punch a pillow or somethin. In any case, I'm right with you in the opposite-sex-is-too-damn-frustrating boat. Mad X cheers

LOL yes well I can see if from that side too.. I totally understand.. we`re not much better that`s for sure.. but come on.. although I'm feeling better about that situation from last night now though YAY!!!

But on to NEW bullshit.. My friend has a new boyfriend now.. and so she like rarely talks or hangs out with her friends now because of it.. I hate that.. why do people do that?! I mean you can still hang out with them and your friends.. I mean she barely hung out with me in the first place and now it's like never.. whatever. If she's gonna be a bitch about it fine.. I'll just not waste my time!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 am

My day wasn't really bad.. but OMG I'm sooo tired.. i didn't realize that training new people would be so tiring.. it just drains the crap outta you!!! It's like you have to multi-task EVEN MORE lol. It's some tough stuff man..
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 am

jmr89 wrote:
Being an RA is so fucking hard! Freshmen are so annoying! You can only please like 80% of the floor at any given time at best. Blegh.

I'm a senior, and all my residents are freshman, so they want to have nothing to do with me. They think I'm old, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next