ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!

Go down 
+16
Trevor
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
MoMo
Doggerz
jmr89
Deetster
Jordan
dj
Jeremy
Niki
Pete
Doug
Joey
Jess
Kenya
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Haha, I'm 20, live with a 22 year-old and a 24 year-old and are kitchen is far more clean. Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 35478 Although I'm pretty sure if I wasn't there to wash dishes and it was just the two of them it'd be pretty atrocious.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 am

There has been a mouse in my apartment. I can't handle traps they
freak me out and no one else here seems to want to deal with it so I
got some poison and figured the problem would eventually just take care
of itself. Well. It did. It became apparent yesterday, while getting
ready to make dinner, that the mouse had chosen it's place to die as
under the oven. So when I got home from work we moved the oven out and
there was no mouse under there, so I looked inside the oven, and of
course, there it is, a dead mouse, in the broiler part of the oven, but
in like, not an easy to reach place. So I forced someone else to get
it out of there, and now clean the area, but like, as soon as the
corpse was 'disturbed' it just started to smell everywhere and the
trying not to vomit is really really hard and I'm not even the one that
has to clean it right now, I'm in a totally other room dry heaving by
my computer.

I hope everyone enjoyed that.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:44 am

Crying or Very sad

You should have gotten a humane trap! That's what I do when I get mice.

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 Angle_trap

You take off the cap on the back, and smear peanut butter on it (they love it way more than cheese!). Put the cap back on, and pop out the door. Leave it against a wall (that's where mice always run), and they'll go into it. As soon as they walk halfway back, since the thing tilts up, the trap shifts and makes the door shut. Then you just take it outside, open the little door and he runs out!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:51 am

I had mice in our old apartment. The only one that we ever really caught (and because I was the man I had to dispose of it) was caught on a sticky pad. Like flypaper, but for mice! Jessica is probably cringing right now, but by the time I saw it it had already died. Eventually the problem fixed itself and the mice went away, hence no more poop on our stovetop.

I really did live in filth, now that I talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:09 am

Dude, those sticky sheets to get mice are horrible! That's the worst way a mouse can die!! There have been cases of mice actually ripping themselves apart, trying to get unattached. It's seriously way crueler than other traps.

I'm disappointed in you.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 am

I was actually going to say, I refused to get the sticky pad even though it's the most affective because I have memories of that as a child of a mouse actually chewing it's legs off to get off of it...and failing, obviously.

But yeah, we tried the humane traps with several different kinds of bait and it didn't do anything, for whatever reason, so that's why we moved to poison, it just seemed like the only option left.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:20 am

Was peanut butter one of them? Because the mice love peanut butter Smile

But it may have been a trap fail, not a bait fail, lol.

And did you set it against a wall?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 am

Yeah, Peanut Butter was the first thing I tried because that's what everyone says to use. Then I just used like the 'gel bait' that they make. And then just cheese. I was upset that they weren't working because I really didn't want to deal with a dead mouse in any way, also I think mice are really really cute and I try to talk to them on the trains because they most likely don't have the black plague and I don't want to think of a dead little mousy being all sad that it's dead.

There was a mouse that had eaten the poison and when it was dying it climbed into the sink and like drank the little droplets of water on the basin and it was too weak to like run away when it got frightened. I cried a lot because of how it was dying and that was really sad and there was nothing I could do to stop it (and also caused it). I caught it (it was real easy) and went to put it outside and that's when I remembered that it was freezing out and it was wet and already dying and that probably was even less humane than what it was going through, so I just made a little bed for it in a box and let it stay in there and then it died and I buried it.

Basically killing mice is just never a fun thing, because it causes more problems than it's worth.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Believe me, we tried EVERY trick in the book. The one mouse we caught the entire time I was there was caught by the sticky pad, so statistically....the most effective Razz Sorry to disappoint. But they shouldn't have been in my apartment in the first place. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh I know, believe me, I was SO close to getting them after the poison was just as horrible as the glue traps.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:37 pm

When we had mice long ago, we ended up using the sticky pad only because nothing else would catch them. I hated it because we had lots.. you could hear them running through the walls it was sick! But they would get caught on the sticky pad and yeah you can hear when they would.. So we would have to get someone to kill them because we were not gonna watch them die or throw them in the garbage half alive. Yes blood ends up happening and all that.. and it's hard cuz I'm totally an animal lover and the mice are so cute.

Jess I like your avatar! :D
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Thanks Razz I love it too, hahaha

When my house had mice, my mom pulls out the traditional mousetraps, and I sat there screaming and crying and throwing the biggest fit ever, until she went out and bought the humane ones. I may have been 16, but I still knew how to throw a big enough fit to get my parents to do it my way. lmao, I just told her that if I didn't want a cow to die for my tastebuds, I wasn't about to let a mouse die, just because he didn't want to stay outside and die in the -25 C (-13 F) weather.

I ended up catching three mice with my trap, and my cat killed the last one Sad I screamed at him, and I think I may have smacked him too... which was horrible and totally hypocritical of me, but I was mad, lol. I felt bad about letting the mice outside though, because it was FREEZING! So I made each of them a little house out of a shoebox, full of old rags and washcloths, to keep them warm, then put those and the mice out in the field behind our house. I felt so bad leaving them outside though, because it was FREEZING. My mom made me though. I really wanted to just keep them until it got a bit warmer, and then let them out.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Missed Dean's List by .05 .... second time this has happened. I want to throw something or impale someone lol.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Aw! That is the worst! I don't think I even came close this semester...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:45 pm

My dryer just went out.

I get a couch, a bed, pay the cat deposit, now i have to get a new dryer and I just bet that as soon as I get a new dryer, my tv will go out cause the picture on the screen is slowly turning green.

I can't catch a break and I think ... Im being punished for something that Im unaware of. My entire life, it has been one thing after another. .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:46 am

I am playing an allstars ORG.. FML. Why did I say yes?! It's like full of friends and all that jazz.. like seriously what was I thinking..
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 pm

A guy I used to work with died today Sad

And please guys, don't tell me you're sorry and all that stuff, since honestly, I wasn't close to him to begin with and I haven't seen him in a year anyways. I'm sad, obviously, but I'm not devastated.

But I think it's actually really scary. I mean, he was 26 and he had a heart attack and went into a coma. It just blows my mind. It wasn't self-inflicted with drugs or anything either. Apparently he got an infection and it caused the heart attack. It's scary to think that things like that can happen to people when they're so young Sad
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Exactly. I know what you mean. There have been times where people around me die (not even remotely close with them), and I just get in a funk, because I can't stop thinking about it. The idea of being able to die any moment... eeek.

*stops thinking about it*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:01 pm

I know. I mean like, a girl I knew a few years ago, I saw she joined an RIP group on Facebook, so I looked at it. She has a friend who was just murdered last week! She was 20, and just shot. It's so scary. I'm in the weirdest, depressing state right now.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 am

Dang, I've just been having a bad week. Let me tell you about it. So I've been doing this job for the past two weeks at school. It's called a Winter Break RA, but it really has nothing to do with being an RA at all; you're pretty much a running paperwork person. We handle room swaps, new student move ins, student exits, and room entries for forgotten items. The job itself is really easy...problem is the majority of the staff I'm working with is completely moronic. I could put up with it last week...but then this week happened:

So this one kid (We'll call him Lynn) is working the desk on Sunday which means all he has to do is field calls and make appointments with people who need to move rooms, check out, check in, etc. We pit them all into a big weeklong excel file, and print off each schedule at the end of the day so we know when our appointments Renthe next day. Well this kid schedules appointments for the whole week...then doesn't save the file! Every. New. Appointment. Erased.

So basically instead of always having a schedule of appointments so we know where we need to he and at what time we need to be there, we're clueless. This means we go to some expected appointments, but all day long we're getting calls about unexpected appointments. And there's no way to verify who had an appointment to begin with, because there's no record of it. So of someone comes, we essentially have to help them...

Needless to say, it fucking sucks.

If I haven't been around a lot, that's why. BUUUT, my staff is back and I love them, so that is a big plus!!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 am

Aaaand, no food places on campus are open right now except for the one you have to take a freaking bus to... I tweeted at the University president about it. Can't wait for a response Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 am

Life in general is just so frustrating. But it's not TOO bad things are looking up! But now i'm in some silly allstars game and people just can't get over the fact that it's just a fucking game. It makes me so angry that they think I'm crazy because I was put in a situation between two of my friends and I had to vote one of them out.. and I voted out one person and then he goes and bitches me out and tells me what he really thinks of me.. well I had a vibe that he was being fake and lookie here he was since now he doesn't want to talk to me says I need mental help and that I'm delusional.. why because I didn't save his ass and I saved someone that isn't being a jerk?! Hmmmm that doesn't make me crazy so just STFU. Oh and then to top that off.. my other friend that is like bestfriends with him is mad too and agrees that I"m crazy and all this bullshit it's like UGH stupid people it's a game get the fuck over it!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm

I sometimes feel depressed for no reason. I woke up today and just feel like the whole world is against me or something. I played on FB for a while and that got boring, I signed on to AIM and MSN and even yahoo, there was no one to talk to so I left. I took a pic of myself with my webcam and played with it for a few minutes trying to learn more about it and it's features. But even that was boring. There isnt anything on tv, my husband left earlier to go to his dads, Im hungry, im tired, my ankle hurts ... no idea why. Its overcast again outside, wish it was sunny. I think I just..... need to party one night, do something stupid, let loose, do something wild, go for a ride and get lost in East Texas... I wanna do something fun, like ride in a boat that's going too fast.... I need to do something. I hate being stuck at home by myself on a weekend with no one to talk to.

And my friends, RLF's... are like stupid. Most are fucked up on drugs ..... more so than I can tolerate.... what we call being "throwed". Another of my friends is an alcoholic who lives in the middle of nowhere, ..... and they all got kids... Jodi, Alisha... Roxie... Josh (who's wife is a fucking bitch)..... there is no one normal that I can just hang out with. When Alisha comes over she brings her kid..... my house isnt child proof.... wtf is she thinking?..... And my friend B, (thats what I call her).... is the ONLY ONE I care to really chill with and even she has kids and lives in the middle of nowhere, but she has money so when she wants to hang out i usually can't, ... i dont have a hundred dollars i can just go blow around dallas when im bored like she does.

And I want to go somewhere. Dallas is suffocating me. I miss the ocean, i miss the open road. I miss driving 90 miles an hour on an open freeway headed to some destination I aint never been to. I miss the smell of sunshine.

I often wish I just had no feelings. If I couldnt feel anything, I'd never feel like this.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Nine Inch Nails concert footage will make me happy ... temporarily.

*finds live NIN footage*
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:52 pm

People just need to stop being stupid. Like they need to find some smart pills or something. I'm so sick and tired of dealing with idiots!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! UGH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next