ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!

Go down 
+16
Trevor
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
MoMo
Doggerz
jmr89
Deetster
Jordan
dj
Jeremy
Niki
Pete
Doug
Joey
Jess
Kenya
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! Empty
PostSubject: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 am

I know that sometimes you just really want to vent and don't want to take it out on anyone else.. so I figure why not make a thread just to vent in. Get it off your chest and then move on with the day right?

I know I need to vent sometimes so here I go.. I expect to be seen here a lot Razz

My boss is one of the main need for me to vent.. I swear he forgets I even work for him.. constantly mixing me up with everyone else, like the other day I ask if my shoes are in and he's like oh no I gave them to so and so and it's like excuse me how did you manage that one?! I mean it wouldn't be so bad if crap like that didn't happen ALL the time but it does!

Not to mention just everyone being stupid lately. Like today I was on my way to work and I had to walk by my moms house and her dog was outside and he was going to follow me, so I tried to get him in her house but he wouldn't go in (smart dog). So finally after 10 minutes of trying.. I realize if I walk now I'll be late, so I got in my moms house and I ask if someone can give me a ride to work, and her boyfriend says sure in a few minutes. Then they start asking me dumb questions.. I'm already in a bad mood.. and I'm sick to boot. Then she turns around and says WHY ARE YOU SO BITCHY? YOU DON'T NEED TO COME OVER HERE AND ACT THAT WAY! So I just walked out.. I couldn't believe it, I didn't even do anything. So I leave upset.. and annoyed with her and start walking to work thinking great I'm gonna be late but then after getting half way to work, her boyfriend stops and picks me up. I get in and he's like yeah your mom is in a bitchy mood today. I'm like you think? LOL he said he said nothing and walked out as well and doesn't blame me and agrees I didn't need to put up with her shit.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 am

I can't believe I forgot about this.. it made me so angry. A couple weeks ago I went to walmart to buy a nintendo DSi and I bought guitar hero and mario party ds for it. I get home and I opened the guitar hero and at the same time a friend of mine tells me the guitar hero only works on the original ds.. so I was PISSED since the lady that sold it to me told me it would work.. *sigh* so about 4 or 5 days later I go back.. I don't even live in the city that has walmart.. it's about a 50 minute drive. So I waste money on gas.. get there and bring it to customer service.. and the lady looks at it and says.. it's opened we can't take it back we can only exchange it for the same game. I'm like excuse me? That makes NO sense I can't play it on my system because the dsi does not have the spot to add on the guitar hero! She's like it should work. I'm like IT DOESN'T omg she made me so mad that she wouldn't take it back or like wouldn't even be nice to me about it.. I mean I work with customers on a daily basis and I would have been fired if I ever acted the way she did about me so I finally say to her, this is the last time I shop here and I walk out.. I can't believe that bullshit.. I mean the girl that sold me the dsi should have known that the only game that DOESN'T work on it is the guitar hero!! I mean seriously.. when you sell a product.. you should know them inside and out. I mean really come on people.. it's not that difficult to know information like that! Now I'm stuck with a $60 game and for reason!? Because Walmart is a piece of shit! After I walked out.. I went to future shop to buy me some more games.. because I'm not dealing with that store anymore.. at least the one in the city I went to. I will probably go to other ones lol!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:16 am

Yay for venting! I have to vent about yesterday. My roommates and parents and friends all keep laughing when I try to vent. So I'm just posting here instead, lol.

Yesterday. I had to babysit a random family I found on Kijiji at 8 am. But it was waaaaay across town, so I had to take a bus for 45 minutes to get there. I only agreed to go over that far because I'm in desperate need of money to pay rent, lol. Anyways, I had to wake up at 6 to go there, so I was already miserable. I get there, and there's a 14 month old named Margarita (that's her actual name) and a 4 year old named Slav. Things were fine with Slav, but Margarita insisted on being carried everywhere. So, I was attempting to prepare lunch while holding her... and the lunch that their mom left in the crock pot was HAGGIS!! A friggin' sheep's heart, lungs and liver wrapped up in their stomach! And for those of you who don't know, I've been a vegetarian for the past 4 and a half years. So I died several times over.

AND THEN (this is the good part)...

I got on the wrong bus. So I spent 2 hours traveling around all the surrounding cities before making it back home. An hour into the trip, a 60 year old blind man got on board. He was having trouble holding on to the pole and his walking stick at the same time, so I moved my bag and told him there was a seat available. He took that as me saying "I want to have sex with you." He went on and on for the next 50 minutes. He asked me if I would say his name to him in a seductive voice (Charles Macarolo. He said it SO many times, I don't think I'll ever forget it), he asked if I wanted to go to Hooters with him, he asked for my phone number, he asked if I wanted to have a discussion comparing our worst sexual experiences, AND THEN FELT ME UP!... It was horrible. Granted he was blind, so I think the molestation was an accident... But still. I kept looking at people and mouthing "HELP ME!", but everyone just watched me get hit on for 45 minutes.

And now I'm leaving to go babysit another family. And I'm refusing to ever talk to another blind man if he comes on THIS bus.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Star Struck
Star Struck
Joey

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 am

Cree-PER!

And why in the world anyone would even consider eating haggis, I will never know. It's sorta sad, really.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 am

Kenya wrote:
I mean seriously.. when you sell a product.. you should know them inside and out. I mean really come on people.. it's not that difficult to know information like that!

lol, You're expecting a lot out of Walmart. At mine, you can barely find an associate, let alone one who cares enough to give you information that's correct. Apathy just runs rampant among the majority of those employees.

The other day, I went to get a candle warmer, because Walmart has insanely cheap ones, but they didn't have any on the shelf. After hunting down a sales person, I asked if there was any way she could check the back room to see if there were any back there. She said, "Sure, no prob," but then we waited like fifteen minutes and she never came back...

I've just come to expect it...forces me to research my own products before I buy em, which usually turns out for the better anyway...

(And that's not to say everyone who works at Walmart sucks; some of the most knowledgeable people also work at Walmart, and you know they're the most knowledgeable when you speak with them, because they genuinely care about the product. There's no incentive for one person to know more than the other, so the ones who know stuff REALLY know stuff. That's the case with my television; after going to multiple electronics stores like Best Buy and Circuit City, the most honest and helpful sales associate I dealt with was at Walmart Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks Doug, it's funny you mention the stuff about walmart because usually they are good to me about shit.. but I will be honest my family has jokes about walmart and how it's the "I don't know store" you ask anyone where something is or just something random if they have something they say "I don't know" and you are like HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW!? lol

But my issue is usually people in the electronic section actually know what they are talking about.. I have tested this theory with people the brains of those that work in that section in the past.

Jess: OMG I can't believe that blind creepy dude.. that sucks that you had to through that after going through a horrible gross meal situation. Did you at least make good money? lol
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:47 am

Kenya wrote:
people in the electronic section actually know what they are talking about..

This is true. Most of them generally do know what they're talking about, because it's probably one of the two sections (the other being hardware/automotive) where you actually have to know something. What do you have to know about candles to sell a candle warmer, amirite? XD
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 am

ROFL soooo true! So how did that girl NOT know that a game wouldn't work.. like seriously.. if someone asks you WILL THAT WORK and you aren't 100% sure.. you shouldn't say yes absolutely.. maybe you could be like I'm not completely sure, but I THINK it would work. But I can find out for you.. and like check or ask someone that might know.. at least if I was in that position I would try to figure it out on my own.. or when I was deciding which to buy the ds and the dsi.. I asked my little brother and he told me the difference.. how sad.. but it's true, I knew he'd know LOL!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am

What amazes me the most is that Walmart generally takes ANYTHING back. Like, I bought something for my computer once without doing any research or asking anyone at the store, just one of those "Hm, this'll probably do the trick," type buys. When I got home, it was completely off, and clearly didn't work with my computer, so I went back and they were like, "What's wrong with it?"

I told em I bought the wrong thing, and they took it right back, open package and all.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am

They didn't for me because it had SOFTWARE with it.. but seriously come on.. I didn't even put the game in the system.. it was so stupid. I was so mad.. cuz it wasn't even used.. it was just opened! Crazy bitches. Not to mention when you hire people for customer service.. make sure they aren't rude to the customers.. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Ewww...I didn't know about that rule. That's stinky. And amen on the customer service thing. They've got two things to do: 1. Help you, and 2. Not be rude. It's not thaaat difficult...unless the customer is me. I'm obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Isn't the customer always right?! Like seriously.. they are supposed to do whatever they can in their power to KEEP their customers.. not make them shop elsewhere.. word of mouth is a powerful tool and if you are getting bad feedback thrown around well good luck to them in the future if that shit continues, cuz I'm sure I"m not the only pissed off customer. I've spent so much money at that store too that's why I'm even more pissed about it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 pm

I use to work with Wal-Mart and I'll tell you that if someone is rude to you ask for a manager, if they say they are a manager tell them you want to speak to someone above them and complain. Usually it won't do a whole lot but if more people did that they wouldn't be able to get away with it as much.
I use to work in the electronics part when I was there (only did it occasionally though) and whenever a customer asked me something I was honest if I knew about it, was unsure or just didn't know. If I could find someone else to help them I would. I've gotten a lot of compliments because of it and I think that most people should be like that.
I will say I haven't worked there in about two years and the particular store I worked at completely fell apart, the people are more rude than I can even believe, the managers are even rude, and the store is always a mess. Wal-Mart in general just stinks, I only shop there when I have to. Thankfully with being in Boston there are no Wal-Mart's there so I don't really have a choice which I like lol
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:58 pm

I could never work as a cashier or customer service in a store. I'd probably die.

There's no Walmart near me either.

Mike, I haven't seen you (like, in person) since the good ol' CCCC days 3 years ago Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 pm

yeah its been a long time, we'll get together sometime soon I'm sure, it just hasn't worked out with our schedules.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 pm

yeah def.. i'm gonna be in boston for a few shows the next couple months Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 pm

GAHASODGHNSO!!!!

This baby will not shut up. He had a nap, I changed him, I fed him, I burped him, I've tried playing with him and entertaining him... and he just cries. And cries. And cries. I'm going crazy!! Not only did he PEE ON ME, but he pulled out a chunk of my hair and knocked over a tub of baby powder. I'm being tortured by a two and a half month old.

And I still have 2 hours before his parents come home.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:02 pm

And did I mention I have to babysit him again tomorrow? Sad
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Jessica, I think your little friend needs to 'accidentally' fall on a tranquilizer.

"oops"
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 pm

JEREMYYYYY!

Just seeing you made all my problems go away <3

But the baby settled down... until the people above us having crazy porno sex / getting murdered woke him back up Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:11 pm

JESSICA!!!!

I hope the people above you are having crazy porno sex AND getting murdered.

-Tree
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 pm

castleoblivion wrote:
I use to work with Wal-Mart and I'll tell you that if someone is rude to you ask for a manager, if they say they are a manager tell them you want to speak to someone above them and complain. Usually it won't do a whole lot but if more people did that they wouldn't be able to get away with it as much.
I use to work in the electronics part when I was there (only did it occasionally though) and whenever a customer asked me something I was honest if I knew about it, was unsure or just didn't know. If I could find someone else to help them I would. I've gotten a lot of compliments because of it and I think that most people should be like that.
I will say I haven't worked there in about two years and the particular store I worked at completely fell apart, the people are more rude than I can even believe, the managers are even rude, and the store is always a mess. Wal-Mart in general just stinks, I only shop there when I have to. Thankfully with being in Boston there are no Wal-Mart's there so I don't really have a choice which I like lol

Thanks that has been a good eye opener, I do feel bad for you that you had to work for them though Razz but at least you were a better employee than most that do work there lol so be proud of yourself for that one Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Jeremy wrote:
JESSICA!!!!

I hope the people above you are having crazy porno sex AND getting murdered.

-Tree

bahahahaha, that's the most morbid thing I've heard all day. eek

It just scared me since I know the only people upstairs were a middle aged woman and a 20 year old guy. There was just lots of weird noises and scary banging. Then the woman came downstairs to get yogurt... then went back up and the noises continued.

-Koala
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:35 am

EW baby sitting. No

UGHH last night I didn't get to sleep till 2 am cuz these drunk chicks next to my room kept screaming. I seriously wanted to throw them off a tall building. >Surprised
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Kenya wrote:
castleoblivion wrote:

Thanks that has been a good eye opener, I do feel bad for you that you had to work for them though Razz but at least you were a better employee than most that do work there lol so be proud of yourself for that one Smile

Yeah it wasn't that great of a job, luckily I was only there about 4 months due to leaving town for college. It was funny my last day there was Christmas Eve, they weren't happy about that but I really didn't care, actually found it comical. They have the hardest time keeping people cause they treat their employees so badly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!   Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just having one of those bad days.. Vent here!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next