ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Go down 
+2
MoMo
Jess
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 am

You know...it's funny. Because right now Amy is talking about how if Ben doesn't want her, or Jimmy doesn't want her, there's something wrong with them, not her. And something wrong with any guy that doesn't want her.

And I thought...this is such a healthy attitude to have...for anyone but Amy...because fucking AMY saying it just sounds like her normal self important bullshit that I hate. And her saying it is driving me nuts. Hate HATE Amy!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am

SHIT!

I got through episode 21 of season 2. I thought that was the season finale, because it's the last episode that Hulu has....but it isn't!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know when I'll be able to see the final 3 episodes...........
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am

Gross. Amy's monsterous brood is passed out on her lap snoring and just....he's everywhere....all spread over her.....it looks so gross.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:30 am

http://fastpasstv.com/tv/the-secret-life-of-the-american-teenager/

I'm pretty sure it's episode 22 that REALLY PISSED ME OFF. SO GO WATCH!

And it not 22, it was 23. But I think it was 22, lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 am

I'm watching the season premier and it's awesome
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 pm

I love what a bitch Madison was, ahahaha. Jack says he LOVES her, and she asks for a gift.

I'm also just waiting for Ricky to bang Ashley and get her pregnant before the pills kick in. There's been weird sexual tension between the two of them forever, and a baby must come from it, since it always does on the show, ahaha.

And and and best line in the episode:

"Your argument for letting your boyfriend move into your room is that it's better than doing drugs?"
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:45 pm

THAT CONVERSATION WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! I love Madison so much. SO MUCH!!!

And yeah, I was actually thinking while watching that episode... "Jess said that Ricky and Ashley developed like a brother sister relationship and that worries me because he wants to fuck her so bad." ...so I'm glad you said that because I was worried, for you, of course.

Now comes the big question....did you or did you not watch Pretty Little Liars yet?????????????????

P.S. I still want to stab Amy in the face.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

ahahaha, their relationship started harmless enough! But now, Ricky just wants in her pants.

And I haven't seen it yet. British tv is weird. I'll have to watch it online tonight
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 am

HULU HULU HULU!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am

I LOOVE this show cuz it's so bad it's funny. Amy annoys me too. And Ben. And Ashley has always been my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 am

Ours too!!! I feel comfortable saying "ours" because I know she is Jess' favorite as well, HAHA!

Hooray for someone else liking this show!!! And I feel the same way, so bad it's funny, I love it, Adrian is a fucking riooooooot!!!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 am

hahaha Adrian is great! I can't wait to see what happens when Amy finds out what happened with Ben..
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:57 pm

I'm wondering, should I check this out?...
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:08 pm

I think you should do it Pete. I mean, I compare this show to True Blood all the time. Bare with me a moment. Why? Because they're both such good examples of high energy melodrama, obviously one is very adult and the other age appropriate for it's audience, and one is supernatural and the other isn't...but I watch them both for the same reason, everything about them makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 pm

I totally forgot to watch last week's episode, but I'm catching up as we speak.

I hated how Amy was all "ASHLEY IS SUCH A LIAR! ALL SHE DOES IS LIE LIE LIE!" when it was over just some stupid little thing of "Mom said we're going to be late." Amy needs to realize that she has SOOO many faults of her own, that she really should stop pointing out random things about Ashley.

PS, Pete, you MUST watch it, ahahaha. It's amazing.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Fucking Amy. I'm still waiting for her heart to rupture or something and they just finally kill her off.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Jess wrote:
I totally forgot to watch last week's episode, but I'm catching up as we speak.

I hated how Amy was all "ASHLEY IS SUCH A LIAR! ALL SHE DOES IS LIE LIE LIE!" when it was over just some stupid little thing of "Mom said we're going to be late." Amy needs to realize that she has SOOO many faults of her own, that she really should stop pointing out random things about Ashley.

PS, Pete, you MUST watch it, ahahaha. It's amazing.

Oh yeah I know, that bugged me too. Chill out, Amy. It's on tonight!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 am

Oh, and by the way, if you wanted to do the right thing you should have got a hybrid!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Rear Admiral MoMo wrote:
Oh, and by the way, if you wanted to do the right thing you should have got a hybrid!

The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 871743 The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 871743 The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 871743

Does any one else miss the old Ashley that wasn't drawn into this whole teen scene?

I find it hilarious how sex obsessed everyone is. Maybe I'm weird, but I never had any sex in high school. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. These kids are like, 15, 16!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:05 pm

I think it's funny how OBSESSED they all are with it.

And I do totally miss the Ashley who didn't get involved because she was the one really normal character. I think she's still mostly normal...but this whole Ricky thing.........ugh
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AMY

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I am just watching last week's episode where she CALLS HER PARENTS AT 4 IN THE MORNING BECAUSE SHE CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO READ A MAP AND DOESN'T THINK SHE DID ANYTHING ANNOYINGLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like, does the actress read these parts and get angry that she has to play this character?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 am

Also...I kind of love that no one believes Amy isn't pregnant because she isn't good enough at music to have gotten into a music program, HA! That's really funny.

Also I don't understand Jack's storyline, it's a little too insane. How dumb is he?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 am

I'm so fucking furious at this.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 am

Also, "Amy's mom doesn't want to cook dinner anymore" is the best plot point ever.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 am

Ok.....this conversation between Madison and Grace kind of makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next