ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Go down 
+2
MoMo
Jess
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:11 pm

I want Ashley to get knocked up by Ricky, just because I want to see George literally grab a knife from the kitchen and kill him, because I'm sure he would. Could you imagine one guy getting both of your teenage daughter's preggers? It would be completely ridiculous, lmao

They also need to show Griffin more. He's my favourite.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:47 am

I liked last season Griffin a lot but this season Griffin just annoys the fuck out of me. Step off Ashley cunt. STEP. OFF. (That was to Griffin, not you)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 pm

That opening scene between Ashley and Ricky was grrrrrrrrrreat.

Lauren & Madison's fight was amazing.

And Ricky's mom was just as skeevy but I also really liked her. I guess that was the point of having her back, but still I was mad that I liked her. And I'm mad that Ricky warmed up to her.

Also, Ben is the dumbest shit. I hope that Amy already knows so that she breaks up with him and Grace finally get a turn being Boyked.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:51 pm

HAHAHAHAHA this show is insane!!!

Amy and Ben are complete idiots. Both of them.

I actually like Adrian and Ricky a lot.

Love how the people the show tried to make the "villains" are my faves and the ones who are supposed to be the "good guys" are annoying as hell.

I still like Ashley, I just wish she'd stop with her Ricky crush. And that's all it is.. a CRUSH. She's not seriously in love with him. I'm one of those people that believe in order to truly LOVE someone you have to actually date them and get to know them. And the fact that her sister had his kid should immediately tell her to stay away.

Madison drives me nuts. She reminds me SO much of my ex's annoying girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 pm

I love how annoying Madison is, it's like one of my favorite things, HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

I hate how Amy called up Adrian and was all "OMG LYKE LETS BE BFFS!" The Amy we all know and hate would do stupid angry things to Adrian that would make us all roll our eyes at how pathetic and annoying and childish she is.

That scene was out of character.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm

I downloaded Season 1 of this show but haven't had a chance to watch it yet but will soon
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 pm

WATCH IT NOOOOW
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 pm

This....scene.....at the friggin OBGYN.......this is priceless.....the explanation of things. Man. This is so good.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Another really good scene. Between Ricky and Ruben.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Jess wrote:
I hate how Amy called up Adrian and was all "OMG LYKE LETS BE BFFS!" The Amy we all know and hate would do stupid angry things to Adrian that would make us all roll our eyes at how pathetic and annoying and childish she is.

That scene was out of character.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

But maybe this will be a turning point for her? I totally doubt that...but we can hope!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 am

ahahaha, omg, at the OBGYN. The guy was ugly too. He had a unibrow. Why was Adrian so SMITTEN by him!? I was hoping it was going to be Grace's stepdad who Adrian had and fell in love with, just because it would make things mega-awkward.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 am

OH MY GOD, that would have been the best, I also thought that it was going to be him until the mega nose showed up.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 pm

He's also way hotter than her OBGYN. Knowing she thinks he's hot has made me lose most respect for her.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 am

It could just be hormones. Just keep telling yourself it could just be hormones.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:31 pm

I tried counting how many different hookups we've had on this show. I believe it was over a dozen. It's one big love polygon.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Oh my God...Grace...barging in on Ashley's drama.

"I need a guy like that, do you know a guy like that????"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Oh....my.....God......TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS SUCH A CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I used the right word there....right?

"Come on Robert...we have to get the BUS!"
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Grace, I knew exactly where this little set-up was going as soon as you said "I think I do." but holy shit that was so super hilarious and awkward...oh Grace...I love you.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 am

I started watching it and actually kind of like it lol
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:02 am

I had a feeling Grace would accidentally set up a straight guy with Griffin. I was surprised to see he actually was gay though. I thought the scene with his mom was really cute.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 am

I love Leo, ahahaha. Especially when Ben was being all stupid and "Are you going to tell him not to talk to Adrian?" and Leo just imitated him in a stupid baby voice, lmao. I'd cry if my dad mocked me like that Razz

And I love how Ruben wants Adrian and Ben to get married before the baby's born, lmao. It's one thing to think it was a possibility in the future, but then when he mentioned BEFORE the baby was born? And Leo wasn't against it? Ahahahaha, I hope they do it, just so Ben can have been married twice during high school (even though the first was one invalid). It'll make for an interesting story for him to tell his NEXT wife Razz
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 am

Personally...my only hope for the series...is that Amy just stays the fuck away for the rest of the season. It's been so deliriously better without her in 30% of the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:22 pm

so I have officially finished season one and liked the characters though the acting got a bit annoying at times, there were times were it was well done. I will watch season two soon but am going to watch some other things first.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:09 am

Ready or not, you're gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next