ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret - Daily Teachings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

The Secret - Daily Teachings Empty
PostSubject: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm

So I'm sure some of you have heard of the book "The Secret" By Rhonda Byrne. Well there is also a daily teachings book/calendar type thing that has little inspirational thoughts and what not to read daily. I thought it would be fun to post each one of them each day. This book was also written by Rhonda Byrne and it's called "The Secret - Daily Teachings".

Feel free to post any thoughts on each daily post Smile.

Day 1:
"The Secret contains clear principles on how to live your life in accordance with the natural laws of the Universe, and the most important thing for any person to do is to LIVE IT. You can only become the Master of your life by LIVING IT.

As we travel through a year of teachings, the clarity, understanding, and wisdom you will receive every day will help you live the laws that govern human beings, so you may truly become the Master of your life,

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne"
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Sorry Kenya, just a little bit of fun (and perhaps a bit of cold water), the Chaser (an Australian satirical group) have made a bit of fun of The Secret, and I thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbNJMUZSwo
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:51 pm

That video.. just has them making fun of it.. but it's obvious they don't have any beliefs of anything to do with the actual book. Not to mention the book is more of a way to think more positively.. not to do magic tricks.

To think more positively and feel better about yourself in general.. and yes you do attract more positive people in your life when you are happy because I know that nobody wants to be around really negative people.. would you?

People say the same type of things about other beliefs and such. All I'm trying to do is share some inspiration things, that I find have helped me personally.

Day 2:
"To change your life fast, use gratitude to shift your energy. When you put all of your energy into gratitude, you will see miracles take place in your life.

To change things quickly, commit to writing 100 things you are grateful for each day, until you see the change. And FEEL the gratitude. Your power is in the FEELING that you put into the words of gratitude."
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 am

Day 3:
"Whatever feelings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.

Worry attracts more worry. Anxiety attracts more anxiety. Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness. Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction.

AND...

Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.

Your job is an inside one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Day 4:
" The Universe is guiding you and communicating with you in every second of your life. It is responding to your thoughts and it is giving you invaluable feedback through your feelings. Your feelings are cosmic communication! The good feelings mean, GOOD FOR YOU. The bad feelings are to get your attention so that you will change what you are focusing on.

Tune in to the cosmic communication that is with you every day. You are never alone, not for a second. The Universe is right with you at every step, guiding you. But you have to listen!"
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Day 5:
"Look for the gifts in everything, especially when you are facing what appears to be a negative situation. Everything that we attract causes us to grow, which means that ultimately everything is for our own good.

Adjusting to a new path and a new direction will require new qualities and strengths, and these qualities are always exactly what we need to acquire in order to accomplish the great things ahead in our life."
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Graveyards sure mess up a person LOL!

Day 6:
"No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always."
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Thank you for the inspiration. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:33 pm

You're welcome Brant <3

Day 7:
"Happiness depends upon ourselves."
ARISTOTLE (384-322 BC)
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:56 am

I know I've been slacking.. real life just loves to get in the way.. so I'll post two Smile.

Day 8:
"There are two words that, when spoken, have the most unfathomable power to completely change your life. Two words that, when they pass your lips, will be the cause of bringing absolute joy and happiness to you. Two words that will create miracles in your life, wipe out negativity, and bring you abundance in all things. Two words that, when uttered and sincerely felt, will summon all the forces in the Universe to move all things for you.

There are just two words standing between you, happiness, and the life of your dreams...

THANK YOU."

Day 9:
"We attract to ourselves what we hold inside. Every circumstance, every person, and every situation that we attract and experience is based on what is inside of us. Could you ask for a more magnificent system than this?

Your life is a reflection of what you hold inside you, and what you hold inside you is always under your control."
Back to top Go down
LambChopz
Stargazer
Stargazer
LambChopz

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Kenya; thanks for posting these... I know my grandmother has talked about how this book and it has changed her life. I've always wanted to read the book, and now that I'm on winter break I might try to read it. It seems like a fantastic read.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:21 pm

It is a good book for sure Smile sorry about not posting lately.. just lots going on and yeah that happens lol

Day 10:
"You are a unique and magnificent human being. Of all the billions of people on the planet, there is not another You, and your very existence is vital to the functioning of our Universe, because you are one part of the whole Universe. All that you see, and all that there is, could not exist without you!"

Day 11:
"Here is a simple, powerful process that you can do every day to bring yourself into positive harmony with the Universe and the law of attraction.

Sit down comfortably. Notice how you are feeling, and now relax your entire body. When you have relaxed your whole body, then relax it some more. Now relax it even more. And relax it more! Repeat this deeper relaxing seven times, each time relaxing as much as you can. When you have finished, notice the difference in how you are feeling, compared with how you felt when you began.

Now you are more in harmony with the Universe and the law of attraction!"
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 am

Lol boy am I behind on this one.. well this is what happens when I start to play an allstars game.. I forget about my other commitments to an extent!

Day 12:
"Persist, persist, persist, and you will reach a point where the principles of The Secret become second nature to you. You will become so aware of the words that people speak, especially when they speak of things they don't want. You will become so aware of the words that you speak.

When you reach this point, it is a sign that you are becoming more and more aware! You are becoming more consciously aware!"

Day 13:
"Each of us is attracting in every moment of our lives. So when you feel that the law isn't working for you because you don't have what you want, realize that the law is responding to you. You are either attracting what you want or you are attracting the absence of what you want.

The law is still working."
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Day 14:
"The greatest revolution in our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives." -William James (1842-1910)

Day 15:
"Beginning to ask questions about life is a sign you are having a major breakthrough.

The Truth of Life is right here for everybody, as it has always been, but only the ones who ask questions receive the answers and discover the truth. When we ask questions, deeply wanting to know the answers, we will attract the answers in a form that we can understand.

To receive answers in life, you must begin to ask."
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Day 16:
"Love is the highest power we possess to be in complete harmony with the law of attraction. The more love we feel, the greater our power. The more selfless love we feel, the more unfathomable our power.

The law of attraction has been called the law of love, because the law itself is a gift of love to humanity. It is the law by which we can create incredible lives for ourselves.

The more love we feel, the greater our power to create a magnificent life of love, joy and harmony."

Day 17:
"What does it feel like to be in harmony with the Universe?

It is the same feeling as when you float on water. If you are tense, or if you resist the water, you will sink. If you surrender to the water, the water will support you and you will float. That is the feeling, and that is how you harmonize yourself with the Universe.

Let the tension go and float!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret - Daily Teachings   The Secret - Daily Teachings Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret - Daily Teachings
Page 1 of 1