ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Go down 
+2
MoMo
Jess
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Which one is that? I get so confused with how they organize their seasons. The sites I use to look at the episode lists do it by the normal seasons, rather than the weird DVD way of splitting up the seasons, lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm talking Season 3 in DVD terms. On Hulu it is Season 2 episode 8.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 pm

I want to watch this entire series again, and just count and see what the longest length of time an episode goes without saying the word "sex"

I'm assuming it's about 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 pm

YOU NEED TO CATCH ALL UP FIRST!! I NEED SOMEONE I CAN RANT TO Razz
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh don't worry, I would never do that, I just WANT to.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 am

I read somewhere that they say 'sex' an average of 27 times per episode, or something like that, ahahaha
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:03 am

That's amazing. AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:12 am

I'm so proud of the amount of replies in this thread, ahahaha
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am

I love Griffin. He just got introduced to George. They should be a couple.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 am

HAHAHAHA!!

Is that the scene when Ashley and George are in the car?

I love when George is like "So, Ash, is this how you always pictured Friday night dates? Sitting at home, in the car, with your dad and gay friend?"
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am

YES!!! That is the scene. It was awesome.

Followed by Amy deciding that Adrian can't touch John because she doesn't want that SLUT touching her baby.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:31 am

HAHAHA! I laughed when Amy spazzed over that.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 am

That was another great scene. Not as great as Grace and Adrian fighting...but great.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 am

Wow.....Amy actually did something nice AND learned a lesson.

I'm like...astonished.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I want to grind Amy into a paste.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Can I help?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:23 pm

HAAAAAAAAAA!!! This show just made me laugh out loud for the first time, and it was twice!!!

Best conversation.........Anne went into labor and she was like "Call 911!" and George is like "Moose, call 911! Oh no, he's in the backyard, I'll go get him!" And then she's like "Why can't you do it?" And the girls come in and Amy is like "Oh God, we need to call 911!!! Where's Moose???" And then Ashely goes and does it, but they won't come because they called too many times (oh Moose). And then a little later when the doctors are there George just says "Man, it's a good thing Moose convinced the 911 Operator."

I laughed so hard. I love Moose.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 pm

I was incredibly angry about Mr. Molina leaving the school..............but holy shit...........MAYIM BIALIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKES UP FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 am

HOLY SHIT!

Amy, did you REALLY just call Ashley on her cell phone, from your bed, to ask her to get you a glass of water???????????????/
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 am

SHE -DID-!!!

AND I LOVE MOOSE TOO, AHAHAHAHHA!!!! I LOL'ED HEARTILY AT THAT SCENE!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am

I've only got 5 episodes left!!!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

LET ME KNOW WHEN AMY DOES THE MOST IRRATIONAL AND IRRITABLE THING EVER! I'M HOPING YOU'LL KNOW WHAT PISSED ME OFF WHEN IT HAPPENS!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am

I honestly like, want to not watch the show anymore, just because everyone is FORCING Adrian to be friends with Amy, like, it makes me legitimately angry to the point where I want to punch someone. I just can't stand not only how HORRIBLE Amy is but that people are fucking CATERING to her and how horrible she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is she winning??????????????????????????????????????? WHY IS ASHLEY THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER????????????????????

I wouldn't care if I had a fucking kid with her, I'd abandon it so quick if it meant having to spend ANY time with that horrible cunt.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:06 am

Well HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY there Libby!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:29 am

I had to watch Mayim Bialik do the chicken dance like 12 times. It's the most amazing surreal thing I've ever seen on this show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next