ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 1 BEGINS

Go down 
+7
Pollux Oil
Debani
Birdy
Donna
Pete
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 pm

After a long day of bickering and suspicions, the town ultimately decided not to lynch someone. It seems yall could not come to an agreement on just who you thought might be mafia. It is day 1 and day 1 is always the hardest, but you can't all be right. You have some votes to analyze and some things to consider during this first night of the game.

MAFIA = I need both of you to send me a private message here on the board and tell me who you want to kill. You both must send me the same name for the hit to go through.

DETECTIVE = I need you to send me a private message here on the board and tell me who you want to investigate. You will be told whether this person is guilty or innocent.

There is no talking during the night phase of the game except between the two mafia members. See you all again on Day 2 which will be posted right after the night time phase deadline is reached.

NIGHT TIME PHASE DEADLINE: Sunday, September 4th, 11:59pm EST.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic

DAY 1 BEGINS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3