ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!

Go down 
+14
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
Santos
Staciekins
Dragonbunny
Tiffani
Donna
Doggerz
derB
Enchantress
Brant
Virtuanno
Kenya
Thian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:03 pm

I lost power at 11:50 pm PST Sad right in the middle of trying to watch my shows.. it was lame. I have always been invisable though.. it's not like I changed it for the game or anything.. plus I can come on the site on my cell phone, just it's harder to make bigger posts and what not. Mandie is also set to invisable.. but I know she's been on posting on the boards because you can just go look and see she's posted lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Yeah, I know you are always invisible, I just thought it was worth asking since you pointed out about who had logged in. And yeah, I know Mandie is, too.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:26 pm

yikes and yay!! I'm busy today but popped on to see if anything had happened yet and have two pages to read through. Once I get home after getting kids from school i'll look at what's going on so far
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:41 pm

derB wrote:

Dragonbunny
Do you still suspect Virtuanno?

i do not suspect him as much, atm. but he is not cleared. no lynch..hmmm. what could be the cause of that?. my theory and its just a theory is that none of the wolves were being suspected. we all were suspecting other people like dragonldy,stacie and myself on vert. maybe that is why they did not kill?, because they think we will just pick off the same people who we were going after on the first day? if that makes any sense lol
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Quote :
Stacie
How do you feel about Termy being innocent? Do you have any thoughts on the prospect of a double-lynch this round?

I think it's sad we lynched a fellow townie, but I think it was overall a good thing to vote off someone in the first day.

I hate that we have to do a double lynch this round. I do, however, like the dice twist. I think it's a cool idea. As for a prospect, no. I haven't gotten a good read on anyone, and I am not sure I am good at reading people anyway. I don't know how this round will go.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Dragonbunny, are you just saying that because you are a wolf and that is what you actually did.. maybe saying it to take the target off you and concentrate on those that weren't really focused on during day one?
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:15 pm

yes thats exactly why! lol. no i just thought it was a good idea. why you suspecting me?, you got something to hide?
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Oh wow no body died , party time we still alive hahaha
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Anyways this is my point of view . I do find really weird that the wolf didn't kill no body this round and these are my thoughts

1- The wolf is way too inactive and forgot to kill someone

2- The wolves probably don't get along or like Kenya said they didn't agree.

What do you think guys ?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:04 pm

I agree with Santos, Kenya, and the others who said between them that likely the wolves just dropped the ball somewhere. For some reason I'm really feeling comfortable voting Boyd this round based on a few factors, but I'm going to of course withhold doing that for a while and I do want to see what he has to say.

Deetster, I believe you said you were for a lynch but didn't end up voting. Why?

Yeah I was definitely for a lynch Jackie, but I retracted my vote when it got to the edge of lynching Termy because I didn't want the round to end what I thought would be prematurely before Termy got a chance to say something else, more people shared opinions/incriminated themselves/proved themselves innocent through whatever means we chose to identify more things being said as this or that. Brant did the same too, only he was on to replace his vote, and I just didn't get to replace my vote before it all wrapped up.

I am 100% still of the mind that lynching is always best, and here again, I believe we should relish the fact that we can lynch twice instead of only once. Three kills in a row by us in a game? That's a villagers game in the making, cause even if we do get wrong (as we were), it us US and out in the open that the killings are being done, and that's where I believe information gets exchanged, and more importantly where we have a chance to kill a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:11 pm

SICK RELATIVE: 3 GAME Days Remain

DEADLINE: DAY 2 LYNCH 1 May 15th 2011, Time 23:59EDT 5 Days

Remaining Alive 16: Majority 9 to lynch

Votes:
Boyd: 1 Vote of 9 - Kenya

Pending Votes: 15
Brant, virtuanno, derB, Deetster, Tiffani, Staciekins, Boyd, JJ, Kyle, Cam, Dragonbunny, Mandie, Tanisha, Dragonldy640, Santos
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Also, hi, Tanisha. I don't think anyone's brought up your name, but we haven't forgotten about you.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:28 pm

She is probably eating too much cake Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 871743
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Virtuanno Zapatera Murphy wrote:
If anyone can say they know that Boyd doesn't have an AIM, it would raise the suspicion.

Just for the record. Boyd Does NOT have an AIM. He never has. He never will.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:00 pm

I saw DerB ask me a question,

It totally sucks we lynched an innocent, but if I had gone with my gut and NOT lynched anyone I was afraid that people would get pissy with me for not voting at all. So I went with what I felt was the best option out of the people who had votes (termy, stacie, dl) ... and then at the last minute, I saw Dragonbunny throw a vote at Virt? that was highly suspcious in my opinion. Why throw a vote out at someone who ISNT going to get lynched? I say that because Virt had NO OTHER votes at the time that Dragonbunny cast a vote for him. To me it seemed pointless.

So, my vote is for Dragonbunny.

Also, I dont know what Boyd having AIM or not having AIM has to do with anything? He has never had AIM. No reason to, who would he add? me?? lololol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:02 pm

And lastly,

Boyd gets off work in about an hour, and as usual we are going to dinner. Not sure what time he will get online but if he does it will be later tonight. (for all those of you who are wanting to hear from him, I was just letting you know when he might be able to make an appearance tonight).
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:02 pm

"Kyle, you said you didn't think it was necessary to lynch on Day 1 and now we have a no kill, possibly on purpose. Could you have been afraid to both lynch and kill because of the unknown identities out there?"

Im relatively new to these games as you know so Im still learning the strategy aspect of the game. Having said that, I just didnt like risking killing an innocent on day 1 with nothing to support it. As it turns out with it being the Lycan killed, it was still an innocent but probably 2nd best case scenario for killing an innocent(best case being the sick relative). The more Im listening to people like Deet theorize on why lynching as much as possible is good Im starting to see some logic in it though.

As far as no night kill, Im guessing it was a miscommunication by the wolves as well. Just too many people in the game to pass up a free kill with 16 people still alive. I would think they can still blend pretty easily so it wouldnt be a lot of risk in killing.... On the flip side, knowing we have to lynch two people maybe they decided they could try and sorta step back, hide in the shadows and let us do their dirty work. I think both scenarios are possibilities, but Im still leaning towards miscommunication by the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

SICK RELATIVE: 3 GAME Days Remain

DEADLINE: DAY 2 LYNCH 1 May 15th 2011, Time 23:59EDT 5 Days

Remaining Alive 16: Majority 9 to lynch

Votes:
Boyd: 1 Vote of 9 - Kenya
Dragonbunny: 1 Vote of 9 - Mandie

Pending Votes: 14
Brant, virtuanno, derB, Deetster, Tiffani, Staciekins, Boyd, JJ, Kyle, Cam, Dragonbunny, Tanisha, Dragonldy640, Santos
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Brant wrote:
Tiffani, what happened last night from your perspective?

Either someone was blocked, late or decided on not killing? No clue really. Others mention; couldn't agree? I guess that's possible as well. Do we have players in this game that are that stubborn though? To risk not killing a townie and possibly losing the game? Because isn't that what would happen in the long run if we're kept alive longer? The wolves need to get rid of us, and had a chance to take out a second townie and possibly two more townies with this lynch.

I'm actually glad we stabbed the lycan because he would've been seen as a wolf if investigated and we never would've been able to be 100% sure that someone really was a wolf or not. I know when I was the lycan i was glad that the seer was killed so I couldn't be wrongly accused but the seer is more important than the lycan and we need to trust what the seer comes up with as evidence.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Nobody can block the wolves.. the enchanter knows who the wolves are therefore.. wouldn't have to worry about blocking one of their killing ability.
Back to top Go down
Tanisha, The HBGIC
Stargazer
Stargazer
Tanisha, The HBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Brant wrote:
Also, hi, Tanisha. I don't think anyone's brought up your name, but we haven't forgotten about you.

And I havnt forgotten about the game Smile i just got home from work so i was readin thru for day 2.

thian wrote:
Enchanter - They will know who the werewolves are, but the werewolves will not know who the enchanter is. The enchanter is on the werewolf team. Each night, they will block someones ability. If both werewolves die, the Enchanter will take over killing. If the seer views the enchanter, the result will be villager.

another possibility is that enchanter blocked werewolves, although they kno who the werewolfs are so i dont really think that would make sense.

aslo - as said right here if the seer chooses the enchanter to chek roles, they appear as villager (but they are part of the werewolf team) - so the seer is not in the 100% clear zone yet as far as being tricked when doing their night duty

my opinion on the no night kill - i lean mor towardss the wolves deliberatly choosing not to kill. i doubt there was a disagreement, and the wolves had THREE DAYS to make a decision. and forevery one to be crying about inactivity and making sure they showed up as to not put suspicion on them based on inactivity? i highly doubt someone would post post post post and then forget to kill someone. i think it was the wolf choice not to kill.

in fact, i'm positive that one of the wolves went along and agreed with some of the accusations already made this round that a wolf "forgot" just so their activity shows that they cant be blamed for th no kill, and therefore are not suspected as wolfes.

thats really all i have to go on right now so...i dont know if boyd would be in that role of "wolf" - he was pretty vocal last round so i cant imagine him forgetting to show up and not vote if he had a night r0ole.

mandie and stacie - do you feel like inactivity is uncharacteristic of byod? do you think the way he played compared to his last game htat the 2 of you were in with him is different? if there's a difference in strategy/personality, do you think this makes him more suspicios?

i think the wolf's move was calculated. in fact, maybe ppl can asnwer this for me, particularly derb and jackie - in the past no kill night 1's u've seen, did it end up being inactivity on the bad guys part or was it a conscious decision by the wolfs?

Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:48 pm

derB wrote:
Dragonldy
You stated last round that you trusted Mandie's judgement. Now that you have helped her to lynch an innocent person, what is going through your mind? Do you attach yourself to friends in these games in the hopes they will defend you? Were you planning on blaming Mandie for the lynch when Termy's role was revealed?

I didn't trust Mandie's judgement in the last game and was wrong. I do trust her in this game, even if she helped to lynch an innocent person. I think several of us innocents lynched poor Termy. I hope we can be more selective this round. Also I would like to know why people are concerned about Boyd not having AIM. I thought no one was to contact anyone on aim about the game, except the wolves. I have no idea who has aim and who doesn't, except for my friends that I have and I don't contact them about the game.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm

I think there was no night kill because one of the wolves didn't send in or it was hard to contact the wolf thru PM/AIM and they didn't send in the same kill.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Amanda wrote:
then at the last minute, I saw Dragonbunny throw a vote at Virt? that was highly suspcious in my opinion. Why throw a vote out at someone who ISNT going to get lynched? I say that because Virt had NO OTHER votes at the time that Dragonbunny cast a vote for him. To me it seemed pointless.

So, my vote is for Dragonbunny.

ya i did vote virt, mostly because at that time i thought that termy was innocent. and virt to me seemed like he was playing a different game. you could say it was pointless, and it probably was. but i was just trying to get a vote started. you know about gut feelings, just what i had. i think it was derb, that asked who i found suspicious last day. and just thinking about virt made me vote for him
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Tanisha wrote:
thian wrote:
Enchanter - They will know who the werewolves are, but the werewolves will not know who the enchanter is. The enchanter is on the werewolf team. Each night, they will block someones ability. If both werewolves die, the Enchanter will take over killing. If the seer views the enchanter, the result will be villager.

another possibility is that enchanter blocked werewolves, although they kno who the werewolfs are so i dont really think that would make sense.
Tanisha, that is great thinking. Perhaps the Enchanter feared that the Wolves would kill him/her, so knowing who the Wolves were, he/she just blocked them so they couldn't kill. If so, the wolves are probably completely surprised and only the Enchanter knows exactly what happened. It's not super likely, but it's something I hadn't considered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next