ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Idol Talk

Go down 
+8
Doggerz
Deetster
Virtuanno
dj
Sir Boydly Boydster
Staciekins
Pete
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Virtuanno Zapatera Murphy wrote:
I like Haley and James.
I hope Jacob and Casey get eliminated soon.

WE AGREE ON SOMETHING LOL

I too like James and Haley

and I CANT STAND CASEY AND JACOB.

Or Stefano.

Blah
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm

so...
WOW...
I simply cannot believe the results this week. SO DISAPPOINTED!!!

well now I am 100% positive that Lauren and Scotty are gonna be the final 2. I don't think anyone else has any prayer of having a career after this show is over.
Though since the women seem to be doing so bad Lauren might not make it. Regardless Scotty is gonna win. Is it worth watching anymore?
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm

I didn't like James' performance this week, but I liked Haley.

His song just isn't a good performance song, imo.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm

I also agree with you Virt.. I like Haley too!

I am glad Pia is gone... couldn't stand her.
I was about 99% sure Stefano was going home.. couldn't believe he made it through. He'll definitely be gone in the next two weeks.

Was so glad not to see Paul in the bottom two.. loved what he did with Johnny Cash!
James gets on my nerves, and the fact that he cried put him even lower on my list!!
Casey did fabulous, love him, although I do not think he will win.
Lauren can really sing. She's not my favorite, but I think the country market will keep voting for her a while.
Haley did good, don't really like Janis Joplin, but the girl has some chops.
Jacob.. meh... he could've went home, and I wouldn't have cared. I think he will also go home in the next two or three weeks.
Oh yah, and my Scotty boy.. =) love me some him!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am

Pia Sad Fuckin rigged
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:04 am

Wow, so I actually watched everyone's performances without really remembering the results (I remembered that Haley and James were safe, and Jacob was B3, but couldn't remember who was booted)

Long story short, was actually pretty surprised to see Pia leave.

Why do they even have judges? Their opinions fall somewhere between absolutely irrelevant and blatant riggage... thoughts?

Also, thoughts on James deciding to not do rock and roll during rock and roll week, despite trying to market himself as a rock and roll performer? Why change your style on the week that suits your style, to a style that doesn't really suit the style of the week?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 pm

the decline of this season continues. Some people really brought it this week and a few stumbled big time. I think we could see another shocking elimination this week: Lauren

Here are my rankings:

1 ~ Stefano Langone 'End of The Road' - I thought this was his strongest performance yet. I really hope he doesn't go home as I feel he finally sounded great after being terrible the last few weeks.

2 ~ James Durbin 'Heavy Metal' - definitely the best performer this season. I didn't like the song and his voice gets on my nerves but not bad. I also don't like him as a person as he comes across as a major jerk. I think he was right to stand up for his song choice to Jimmy but dissing Jimmy that way was just wrong

3 ~ Casey Abrams 'Nature Boy' - musically this performance was amazing, however it was boring and out of place on American Idol. Sorry but that is my opinion on that. I think he could be in trouble tonight.

4 ~ Lauren Alaina 'The Climb' - it wasn't great and it is showing how weak of a vocalist she actually is. There is no way she's gonna win and I'm starting to think that the final four may be all guys

5 ~ Jacob Lusk 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' - huge fan of Clay Aiken's performance of this song. I didn't like Clay at all until I heard him sing this song so hearing Jacob do a subpar version of it was annoying, plus that last note was painful to listen to. His attitude is ruining his chances as well. He wasn't bad this week outside of the last note.

6 ~ Haley Reinhart 'Call Me' - so the last few weeks she has been taking steps forward in actually competing. Tonight she just took 10 steps backwards. BAD CHOICE!

7 ~ Paul McDonald 'Old Time Rock and Roll' - terrible, absolutely horrible. I don't want to give up watching this season but I'm getting to the point where I don't know how many more classics I can listen to him butcher

8 ~ Scotty McCreery 'I Cross My Heart' - this kid is an idiot. This was a bad performance. Yeah he sounded good but it was so safe and it was so BORING. I really want him bottom 3 tomorrow night just to scare him, don't want him to go home but definitely want him bottom three. He is going to win, I think but he needs to be smarter about his song choices

The only people I think are definitely safe this week:
James
Scotty

Could see being B3:
Lauren
Jacob
Casey
Stefano

Most likely B3:
Haley
Paul

I think Lauren may round out the bottom three with Haley and Paul, though I think that Stefano could as well, same with Casey. Jacob I don't really think he'll end up there but maybe.

I'm hoping Paul goes but I think that Lauren, Haley or Stefano could go as well, it is between those 4. I'd be shocked if anyone else went home honestly.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Hm.. okay without reading yours, I'll try to talk about mine first... However, mine aren't in order of how I rank them. They are just random.

I loved Casey's performance.. not only because it was from Moulin Rouge (one of my fav movies of all time), but because he really really sang it well!

Haley.. I voted for her this week.. like her much better than that other chick... lauren. bleh

Lauren.. bleh.. was off key on some parts and sang some really rough notes (like the first time she sang the word climb)

Scotty... I think he sang a safe song... was a bit redundant... don't care.. love him, I voted for him multiple times.

Jacob.... so ready for him to go home.. hoping America feels the same.

James, guh, I can only take so much of this guy. However, he did sing well. I just don't like him.

Stefano, I think he sang much much better this week. Will it be enough to save him? I don't think so, but we'll see!

Paul.. loved his song choice, however, I hated his matador outfit! I just don't think he'll be in the competition much longer.

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:53 pm

i fast forwarded through Scotty, Jacob, Casey, Stefano.

Didnt care to sit through them, its the same every week. Beardo with his base, or whatever, Scotty and his country (ouch my ears), Stefano and his ....accent that is slightly nasaly.... and Jacob.. the gospel singer. Blah Blah and Blah.

Haley was good, I dig her.
The only thing good about paul was his outift.
Lauren is a good singer but I wouldnt buy her album (ive never bought any idol's album...pft)
James - He rocked the house!!!!!!! What what!!! Awesome Yippeeeeeee

Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 am

I fear Haley's bottom 3 voodoo will return Sad

I just wasn't feeling it, unfortunately, which sucks because I <3 her.

Watching the full episode some time within the next 24 hours.

Also, anyone who missed Survivor really isn't missing out on much this week, probably the worst episode ever.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the best results since Thia honestly. I am so happy that he's finally gone, he shouldn't have even made the top 13
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Haley still safe <3
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I do think the next three eliminations will feature one shocker and 2 out of the following three: Haley, Stefano and Jacob.

I think Casey is most likely the shocker one but James could be, though I think that the final 2 is being set up to be Lauren and Scotty, and I definitely see that happening. I don't see James being with those two in the top three for some reason, I just don't see him making it that far but he definitely could.

Just cannot exclaim enough how happy I am that Paul is out. I couldn't stand the tone of his voice, there were times that it wasn't that bad but I just didn't like him. Of course his performance last night was horrible and he went first so I did think it was most likely him that was going.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 pm

so we finally get rid of Paul and they bring him back American Idol Talk - Page 3 958627

Anyways, so other than the beginning performance where 'So What' was butchered to pieces, and then some, we got to the performances. This was a great night overall. I think only 2 people were really bad, everyone else stepped up. So who was bad, here are my rankings:

1 ~ Haley Reinhart 'Rolling In The Deep' - I'm a fan now, she was amazing tonight. If she sings like this the rest of the way I think she could sneak her way to the top 2, I do think she has no prayer in winning but Top 2 is definitely a possibility.

2 ~ Lauren Alaina 'Born To Fly' - It was nice to see her with a little more confidence, hope she really brings it next week. I really think she could win if she steps it up. I really hope that she does.

3 ~ Casey Abrams 'Harder To Breathe' - I love this song and I think that Casey did good up until the end. Not that the end was bad per say but the beginning was better. I think he did good with this

4 ~ Stefano Langone 'Closer' - what I liked about this performance was the level of confidence from Stefano. He has been a bit reserved every week and people have said they couldn't stand him because of it but this week he definitely stepped it up. Almost as good as last week. I really hope he doesn't go tomorrow cause he definitely deserves to stay.

5 ~ James Durbin 'Uprising' - you know, James may be a good performer but I don't believe in him as an artist. I don't see him being successful after the show is over. I didn't care for this song but it was definitely a good performance.

6 ~ Scotty McCreery 'Swingin'' - Scotty was a bitch this week. The theme is 21st Century and what does Scotty do? He sings a damn cover. This song originally came out in the early '80's and was a #1 Country hit. It's a classic and while LeAnn Rimes did release it last year as the lead single to a now shelved covers album he still went the safe route this week. I don't care for him at all at this point. I have no faith in him as a performer. I hope he comes back next week and shows that he is more than a one trick pony cause Country music fans are not going to accept him like they did Carrie Underwood. I think he could be successful if he started taking chances but he hasn't thus far and that is going to hurt him in the long run

7 ~ Jacob Lusk 'Dance With My Father' - I think of all the songs performed this week this is my favorite song, and this was the worst performance. Jacob again over sang and just ripped out all the emotion from this song. I just cannot forgive this performance. Last week was bad enough, this was just sad. I hope America sends him home tomorrow cause like Paul, I've had enough

My thoughts on who should be B3: Scotty, Jacob and James, with Jacob going home.

Who will be B3: This is hard cause most people were good and I think it is going to come down to who has the biggest fan bases, which means the B3 is gonna be: Stefano, Haley and Jacob. I think Stefano is in danger but I hope somehow that Jacob goes.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:03 pm

My thoughts on this week:

(Again in no particular order)

I thought Casey was fabulous!!! He could do no wrong in my book tonight!

I am so over Jacob. I never liked him, never thought he was going to win... hoping he is in bottom three but I don't think he'll go home. Plus, I cannot STAND it when people cry on the stage.

Scotty did great. He sang the song well, no one can deny that. Was it safe, sure. Do I care, no. Most people don't. My facebook page is proof of that. Everyone is voting for him and me and my friends don't even listen to country! I don't think he will be going home soon, but I can see him being in the bottom three.

Lauren sang good... did I think she was awesome, no... did I vote for her, no.

Haley, first of all, I LOVE THAT SONG. I have the CD and I absolutely love Adele.. did Haley do it justice, hell no, but she sang part of it well. I think she will be in the bottom three.

James... bleh.. I think he sang good, I don't really like Muse, nor did I like James singing Muse... it was good for the people who like him I guess, I just don't like him. However, he's getting the "sympathy" vote, so I think he'll be in it a while longer.

Stefano, honestly, I think this was his best Idol performance to date. He sang it very well and he looked comfortable on stage.. props to him, although I think he will also be in the bottom.

So my bottom 3 pics are Haley, Scotty/Jacob, Stefano.

On a side note, I don't think any of these people suck. I think this is a good season, and it's hard to get up there and do what they do. I couldn't do it! I won't insult them, It's not my style. I just think some are better than others.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 am

Haley was amazing!

This week on Fox 8, they have pretty much had two ads for AI, and one of them is 'Call Me' sung by Haley, and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:42 am

When Haley sang that song I thought she did brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

Agreed. Best performance of the week... Though, l only watched hers.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:32 pm

okay so I can't do a writeup because I forgot to DVR tonights episode (I Believe, haven't actually checked but almost certain I didn't have it set up) and I went out for a date and just got home a little over a half hour ago, if I can find the time I will definitely watch tomorrow and post my comments.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 am

Here are my thoughts:

It's getting harder and harder to sit through Jacob. It takes all of me not to fast forward through him.

Lauren did well, but it was quite boring.

Casey did great. He is one talented guy, and I hope he makes it far. He can sing and he's fun to watch with all his weirdness.

James sang really good. I think he has nothing to worry about this week. His song was spot on.

Scotty did really well as well. He could be in danger with only six contestants left, but again, most people I know voted for him, so I don't think he'll go home even if he is in the bottom three.

Haley sang GREAT in the Duo, and good solo. She can sing very well, but I don't know if enough people love her.

I think Jacob should go home!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 pm

I like Haley but her song that she sang sucked and didn't do her voice justice.
Jacob, Im so over him.
Scotty did good.
Lauren is always good but she was boring this time.
James ... LOVE.
Casey needs to shave.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

American Idol Talk - Page 3 IMG-20110317-00136

The beast is ready to return to his cave! banana cheers MooseBanana meatwad pompom

Now the alien must return to its mothership!

American Idol Talk - Page 3 Mgid:uma:video:mtv
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Shocked about Casey going home.. but so glad it wasn't Scotty. I blame myself for Scotty being in the bottom two, because I forgot to vote last night. I will NOT forget next week!!!!
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 am

Haley not being bottom 3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol Talk
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next