ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Idol Talk

Go down 
+8
Doggerz
Deetster
Virtuanno
dj
Sir Boydly Boydster
Staciekins
Pete
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 am

I'm sure Colton will be safe. I think some of the contestants that the judges trashed were better than the ones they praised. I thought Elise and Joshua were not even half as good as the judges acted like they were, not to say they were bad but nothing special about either. Boring night overall.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am

I agree Pete.. Elise was one of my favorite girls in the beginning, but she is fizzling and fast.. I was not impressed by her at all last night. I like her better behind the piano.. Now Haley Cavanah or Hollie Cavanah or whatever her name is? She did great!! Probably my fav girl!! Phillip, Colton, and her... those are my favs!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 am

Hollie Cavanagh is one of my favorites as well Stacie. If I had to rank the top 11 it would be like this:

1 ~ Colton Dixon
2 ~ Hollie Cavanagh
3 ~ Skylar Laine
4 ~ Jessica Sanchez
5 ~ Phillip Phillips (I like him but his version of Superstition bothered me, didn't like that)
6 ~ Erika Van Pelt
7 ~ Heejun Han
8 ~ Joshua Ledet (Jacob 2.0 in my opinion)
9 ~ Elise Testone (hasn't really been good since semi-finals)
10 ~ Shannon Magrane (liked her prior to last week, and this week she butchered one of my favorite songs)
11 ~ DeAndre Brackensick (don't understand the hype with him, his voice is annoying and over the top)

those are my opinions currently. I like Erika and Jessica more and more, Phillip and Heejun less and less. The others have basically stayed the same.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 pm

I hope you guys are right about Colton. And I agree Pete, they praised Joshua and Elise wayy too much. They were both decent but nothing spectacular IMO. I thought Hollie was the best of the night and Colton second best. I also liked Philip and Skylar. But Joshua was overrated.. :/ And I thought Deandre was better than the last two weeks (he normally sucks and this week he just KINDA sucked lol).. yet they praised him those weeks and trashed him this week lmao.

My rankings OVERALL (not just last night) are:

1. Colton Dixon <3 <3 <3
2. Skylar Laine
3. Hollie Cavanagh/Phillip Phillips TIED for now (Phil was higher but Hollie is really impressing me now)
5. Erika Van Pelt
6. HeeJun Han
7. Jessica Sanchez (she has a good voice but the reason she's not higher is cuz I think she's kinda a bitch)
8. Joshua Ledet (I agree with Pete on Jacob 2.0.. zzzzzzzzz boring.)
9. Elise Testone
10. Shannon Magrane (nice girl but really not too good lately)
11. DeAndre Brackensick- annoying. oh and cut your hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Aww sad for Erika Sad I think she was better than a lot of people this week..
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

I agree I am also sad that Erika is out, she was one of my favorites. Wish Deandre had gone honestly. The only other one I would be okay with going is Elise, I really cannot stand her. With the final 9 I'd rank them as follows:

1 ~ Colton Dixon
2 ~ Skylar Laine
3 ~ Hollie Cavanagh
4 ~ Jessica Sanchez
5 ~ Phillip Phillips
6 ~ Joshua Ledet
7 ~ Heejun Han
8 ~ Elise Testone
9 ~ DeAndre Brackensick

Hopefully Deandre finally goes this week!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Elise has gotten snooze-worthy. Deandre.. nice guy but cannot sing. HeeJun.. I always liked his personality and his songs were catchy but this week he just sucked.. *shakes my head* he really does need to take it more seriously.

Colton amazed me. Fucking love that guy. Skylar is still my fave girl with Hollie close behind. And like Phillip too Smile

I can't get into Jessica.. she has a wonderful voice but no personality... comes off as snobby for some reason..
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:34 am

Just out of curiosity who were your top faves from each season?

Mine were:

Season 1- didn't watch but love Kelly now obv.
Season 2- Clay then Josh and Kim L
Season 3- boring season but liked George best probably
Season 4- Anthony then Carrie as a close 2nd
Season 5- Elliott and Chris Daughtry
Season 6- Gina. also liked Blake, Jordan, and Phil.
Season 7- David Archuleta. Then Carly and then David Cook.
Season 8- Adam Lambert! Completely robbed IMO. My fave idol contestant ever. Kris and Allison were my other faves.
Season 9- didn't have time to watch but rooted for Siobhan cuz she's from cape cod where I'm from and actually auditioned with a friend of mine
Season 10- didn't have time to watch but love James now (mom has his album)

and now this season of course.. Colton Dixon!! <3 and then also Skylar, Hollie & Phillip. Smile

All of this being said I have NEVER had my #1 favorite win Sad I have had my 2nd and 3rd favorites win and also have had my top faves come in 2nd.. but never had my top fave win.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

Season 1- I also didn't watch this season but have watched performances from it and Kelly is the only one I can stand
Season 2- Kimberley Locke was my favorite, followed by Josh. Never really cared for Clay until after the season ended, Ruben was probably my 3rd favorite
Season 3- I liked Diana DeGarmo a lot, no one else really.
Season 4- #1: Carrie Underwood, #2: Jessica Sierra, #3: Anthony Federov = MY FAV WON lol
Season 5- Mandisa (don't care for her now), Kellie Pickler, Chris Daughtry
Season 6- didn't pay attention to this season but I guess Jordan was the only one I could stand. I did watch a little of the season
Season 7- David Cook, David Archuleta, Carly Smithson in that order
Season 8- #1: Kris Allen, #2: Allison Ireheta, #3: Adam Lambert (Adam completely butchered Ring of Fire and deserved to lose based on that performance IMO)
Season 9- can I say I didn't care for anyone? lol I did like Aaron Kelly's voice though he usually couldn't keep it together live.
Season 10- Haley Reinhart, she should have won. Want Scotty to just go away now.

this season - #1: Colton Dixon, #2: Hollie Cavanagh, #3: Skylar Laine, #4: Jessica Sanchez. Anyone else from this season I just don't feel should win. Those 4 are the only deserving people to win (and Hollie I am starting to change my mind on).
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:14 am

Wow, Pete, you've had like three top faves win. Please let that happen again this year with Colton, kthx? Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 am

with season 2 I did like Ruben a lot until halfway through the season, then I felt he was too repetitive and didn't want him to win, and by finale night rooted for Clay to win who I had hated every week until then.

I hated Fantasia and wanted Diana to win. Bo Bice was good but he didn't care to win or lose, so I was happy to see Carrie win, she was my favorite since her audition that season and no one ever beat her in my eyes and her performance of Alone is still one of my all time favorite performances ever

I actually only saw 1 episode of Season 9 and it was the country night that Adam butchered Ring of Fire. I saw Kris Allen perform and immediately wanted him to win as I felt like he was great. Allison did great that night too, I just didn't think anyone else was great so didn't watch again.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 pm

I thought Ruben was boring too.. was upset he won lol.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:58 pm

1 ~ Skylar Laine: 'Gunpowder and Lead' - I think she did the best tonight. Was not impressed that much honestly but she is my #1 favorite at this point.

2 ~ Colton Dixon: 'Everything' - I like Colton and all but tonight he wasn't that good. Worse performance so far. The music overpowered him a lot of the time. Disappointed.

3 ~ Phillip Phillips: 'Still Rainin'' - I was more impressed with him this week over everyone else due to his song choice. Not someone I would have ever expected to hear on Idol. He did good too.

4 ~ Jessica Sanchez: 'Sweet Dreams' - she was boring but she is still solid every week

5 ~ Hollie Cavanagh: 'Jesus Take The Wheel' - going into the live shows she was the person I was looking forward to the most other than Colton and she has just let me down every week. Can she STOP DOING BALLADS! The worst part of it is that she wasn't any good this week. Why are the judges not telling her to stop singing ballads!!!

6 ~ Heejun Han: 'A Song For You' - I know a lot of people hated him last week, I didn't. Not to say I liked him last week he still wasn't that good but this week he was a lot better. However, like Hollie, can he do an upbeat song and take it seriously?

7 ~ Elise Testone: 'Whole Lotta Love' - I seriously don't get the hype with her, she is nothing we haven't seen a million times before, wish Erika was still in instead of her. She wasn't terrible this week but she just has no passion when she performs, SHE looks bored and it makes me bored.

8 ~ Joshua Ledet: 'Without You' - I hate Joshua after this performance. He BUTCHERED this song. He was absolutely horrid on this. Can he please just go away now! I can't criticise this performance enough

9 ~ DeAndre Brackensick: 'Sometimes I Cry' - stop singing in falsetto every week. This week he over did it big time and it sounded like he was shrieking throughout the song, did not like it at all. Even in the playback his performance was painful to hear. Never wanna hear him sing again, think I might fast forward through his performances from now on if he stays on.

Would love to see Elise, Joshua and DeAndre be the bottom 3 this week. I think Heejun is B3 bound this week for sure though. I think Colton and Hollie unfortunately could also be in trouble this week. Hope I'm wrong but I am worried for those 2 this week. The only other person I think could be B3 is Skylar, and again I hope I'm wrong. Hopefully either Joshua or DeAndre go home.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 am

I actually thought that was one of Colton's BEST performances. I was close to tears it moved me so much.

I think that bottom 3 was complete BULLSHIT though. I like He Jun's personality and all and he did do well this week but I can understand why he was in the B3 but Skylar and Hollie should NOT have been in the B3. SO pissed that they were in the bottom over Deandre and Joshua. American Idol Talk - Page 6 333250 I don't get the hype with those two, ESPECIALLY Deandre.. he's HORRIBLE.

My order out of who is left:

1. Colton American Idol Talk - Page 6 967846 American Idol Talk - Page 6 707671 <3
2. Skylar American Idol Talk - Page 6 967846 American Idol Talk - Page 6 204853
3. Phillip American Idol Talk - Page 6 204853
4. Hollie American Idol Talk - Page 6 204853

GAP

5. Elise American Idol Talk - Page 6 333250
6. Jessica American Idol Talk - Page 6 333250

GAP

7. Joshua No

GAP

8. Deandre American Idol Talk - Page 6 837173
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 am

after this week I think the only people who have a prayer of winning are Colton, Jessica and Phillip. No one is going to win.

I'm okay with Heejun going but wish it had been DeAndre or Joshua of course.

I think Hollie deserved Bottom 3 this week, she was a mess, it was not good at all. Skylar wasn't anything special and she is just a Miranda Lambert copy and this performance showed that more than ever before. Neither will win and so I'm not shocked they were bottom 3. I really hope Skylar bounces back big time cause I liked her this week a lot. If you don't know what I'm talking about regarding Miranda Lambert look up her live performances and you'll see what I mean.

I want Hollie to come back strong this coming week but if she does another ballad I hope she goes over DeAndre and Joshua. Seriously doing only ballads is what destroyed Pia's chances last year and Hollie is doing the same thing, it is really bugging me. What is worse is that none of the judges or even Jimmy has said anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 am

I actually AGREED with the B3 this week.. I think it was DISGUSTING how the judges acted with such blatant favoritism. They could have at least let Jessica sing and then use the save rather than rip the mike from her hands and bitch America out for not voting for "the chosen ones." American Idol Talk - Page 6 837173

Colton, Phillip & Skylar FTW. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 am

I was happy with the bottom 3. However my 2 least favorites are now Phillip and Joshua. Still don't care for Elise but Phillip has become so boring and annoying I just cannot support him any further. Joshua is starting to be worse than Jacob and that is sad. Elise is mediocre at best. Hollie has really fallen apart these last few weeks, I would love to see her bounce back this coming week and hope she does.

I don't think Jessica should have been eliminated this week as I really do think she is really good, HOWEVER, her performance this week was very underwhelming and the judges over-pimped it and it got backlashed. I'm interested to see how long she last now as I do not think she has a prayer of making it to the final 2, I think she'll go around top 5-4.

that leaves Colton and Skylar. I think they are easily going to be the final 2. At this point Elise would be the only person I could see sneaking in there and I really don't see that happen. Would be very happy with Colton and Skylar being final 2. I think Colton will end up winning, though I really wish that Skylar would cause I'd like to see a woman win this season.

also, I thought it was very funny when Colton had his head in Phillips lap, that was way too funny lmao
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 am

Colton and Skylar are my top two as well Smile I like Phillip but I wish he'd change his attitude.. Holly is good but you're right she needs to step it up. I do feel bad that the judges have been so hard on her though..

I cannot stand Joshua.. he is soooo annoying. Elise is just okay. Jessica only sings ballads and it's getting annoying the way the judges favor her so much.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 am

Hollie stepped it up big time this week, and I liked Colton and Skylar as well!

Jessica was boring but not bad, I guess. I feel like she stepped backwards this week, not forward.

Elise was extremely boring, bland and annoying, can she go now?

Joshua continued down the path of screeching, preaching crap that I am getting tired of. Terrible

I'm over Phillip now, I wanna keep liking him but he butchered both songs he sang. I like the Usher song so that was just terrible. The other song is one of my moms favorite songs so I have heard it a lot and don't particularly care for the song per se but Phillip made a boring song even worse, if that is even possible. I wanna like him again but he just isn't doing well I feel.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from them lol. I thought Hollie did better than Haley on Rolling In The Deep and shined on Son of A Preacher Man. Finally brought some emotion and performance to the stage, hope she stays and continues to get better.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:41 am

I was in shock a bit by Colton going home. I still think Jessica should have went home. I can't stand Josh...he's annoying.
I loved Phillip's performances Wednesday. I thought he did the Usher song great... Elise can go on home though!! I thought Hollie did great, but I don't know if one night of greatness can make up for weeks of not so greatness... =/

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:18 am

Biggest crock of bullshit I've EVER seen on idol. I cried last night for like 20 minutes. He was my fave and he moved me in his performances so much.. and last night after seeing his goodbye song I broke down. It's all the judges fault for using the stupid save on their little princess Jessica and pimping Joshua who sounds like a fucking dead cat whining and letting Elise talk about her sick dog to gain pity votes. I can see now how rigged this stupid show is.

I'm only tuning in now to watch Skylar and Phillip (and possible Hollie) sing but gonna mute the judges' comments and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am

I'm at the point where once Hollie is eliminated I'm tuning out. I like Skylar a lot but not enough to watch the show for. Annoyed that she and Colton were the bottom 2 and that Colton went. Though personally rather he went over her but not happy about it at all.

They NEED to fire Randy Jackson as a judge. He is so annoying and stupid, cannot stand him.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

They need to bring Simon back.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Well if X Factor doesn't do well again this season, it is in the talks that he may come back!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh thank God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol Talk
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next