ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Idol Talk

Go down 
+8
Doggerz
Deetster
Virtuanno
dj
Sir Boydly Boydster
Staciekins
Pete
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Bah Humbug. IM watching Idol right, and there are no cute guys at all. Not even 1. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

there's a couple cute girls though.

Lets hope this years cast sings better than they look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:33 pm

American Idol was a little disappointing to me. The 5 guys I am hoping go through based on the votes are: Casey, Jacob, Stefano, Scotty and Robbie. I do like Brett but he was terrible.

I expect the Adam Lambert wannabe to make it even though he sucks.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:39 pm

if i had a favorite out of the guys it would be that guy who sang judas priest tonight. Dont know his name.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 pm

he's the Adam Lambert wannabe, his performance wasn't that bad but I just cannot stand him, I would never buy any music from him personally so I want him to go, plus he has compared himself to Adam Lambert and he isn't even half as good.

My thoughts on the performances:

Clint Jun Gamboa 'Superstition' - this performance was a copy of Siobhan Magnus from last year, the way he shrieked. I doubt he makes it past this week.

Jovany Barreto 'I'll Be' - I like this song, don't like him, but he was decent, was forgettable though

Jordan Dorsey 'OMG' - don't like this guy but he is good, but chose a terrible song and just didn't deliver

Tim Halperin 'Streetcorner Symphony' - disappointed, this guy is really good but didn't show it tonight and I would be surprised if he makes it past this week

Brett Loewenstern 'Light My Fire' - I want to like him but he makes it so hard too. This performance was embarrassing to watch

James Durbin 'You've Got Another Thing Comin'' - don't like him, haven't liked him at all thus far but he wasn't bad, would still like to see him eliminated but he wasn't bad lol

Robbie Rosen 'Angel' - why did he sing this song. I actually thought he had a chance to go far and now I don't know if he can make it to the next round.

Scotty McCreery 'Letters From Home' - big fan of the country kid, and I hope he goes far. I think he could be big in country and I also think he'll be one of the last guys standing this season near the end of the season

Stefano Langone 'Just The Way You Are' - he is one of my favorites and I hate this song he sang. I think he did okay but did mess up on one note, voted for him on the website lol, don't know if he has a chance to make it through though

Paul McDonald 'Maggie Mae' - this song holds signifigance to me because it was the first song I ever learned how to play on guitar (played it in a solo too when I was younger). The guy was alright but has a unique tone but don't know if I want to see more of him.

Jacob Lusk "A House Is Not A Home' - do not like this song and it has been overdone on American Idol, but he did a fantastic job on it. No doubt he is going to be around next week.

Casey Abrams 'I Put A Spell On You' - considering he was in the hospital right before the performance and almost got eliminated due to that (he almost didn't get to perform at all) I think he did a great job.

so I already posted who I want to make it, who I think will make it are:
James Durbin
Scotty McCreery
Jacob Lusk
Casey Abrams
Paul McDonald

I am hoping I'm wrong with one or Stefano gets put through as a wild card cause I really like him and don't want him to leave yet
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Okay, so I know you're dying to know my thoughts on AI tonight, so here ya go!

First of all, I Love Stephen Tyler
okay:

Scotty McCreery: love him! Duh... Amanda could've told you he was my type. Could care less for Country Music, but he's such a cutie! Doesn't matter if he doesn't make it far in AI, he'll go far in Country music, because he can sing!

Paul McDonald: Love him! Love Maggie Mae.. loved the whole thing!

Casey Abrams: Fantastic.. I agree he's the most musically talented guy AI's ever had on the show!! He is awesome instrument wise, and singing wise. Loved it!

Could care less about the rest!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm

American Idol tonight was boring lol, I cannot get into most of the people they let through. The ones I really liked were cut after the top 40 so I just feel blah about this season right now lol

so I'm gonna do what I did last night and state my opinions on all the performances cause I like to and have no one to really discuss this show with anymore lol

Ta-Tynisa Wilson 'Only Girl (In The World) - so I like this song but it is a terrible song choice for American Idol, but surprisingly was not the worst performance of the night

Naima Adedapo 'Summertime' - it was a little boring but she was good and I like her and hope she goes far, I think her going early could hurt her chances though

Kendra Chantelle 'Impossible' - I've never heard the original song so can't really comment on that but it was also boring and I had a hard time caring to pay attention, it was forgettable

Rachel Zevita 'Criminal' - love the original song, HATE this performance of it, she butchered this song and I actually thought she could pull it off but she didn't. So disappointed, I'd be angry if she made it through after that

Karen Rodriguez 'Hero' - not a fan of non-english performances, only cause I only understand english lol, but this performance was awesome. I really liked how she switched languages and she did it effortlessly. Really good

Lauren Turner 'Seven Day Fool' - another song I've never heard before, but it was fun to watch and I think the only really fun performance of the night, but vocally it wasn't the best either. She'll be around though I think

Ashthon Jones 'Love All Over Me' - also never heard this song before, I have always thought she was just okay, and tonight I can't even say that, I thought it was bad, 3rd worst of the night

Julie Zorrilla 'Breakaway' - the single worst performance of the week, even worse than all of the guys and other girl's performances. It was just bad, I don't know if it was an audio problem or was her but it was bad regardless. Shocking too cause I actually thought she was a front runner coming into this round

Haley Reinhart 'Fallin'' - Why do people insist on singing over sung songs on American Idol and just doing a copy of the original that isn't even half as good as the original. Once upon a time I liked this song, then American Idol killed it, and again it was killed tonight

Thia Megia 'Out Here On My Own' - this was a performance I didn't think would be as good as it was, but she had the 2nd best performance in my opinion. The top two performances came from two people I didn't expect it to

Lauren Alaina 'Turn On The Radio' - the judges loved this performance but I didn't. I know she is country and all but comparing her to Kelly Clarkson AND Carrie Underwood is stupid, she is not that good, especially tonight. She was good, don't get me wrong but it was a very forgettable performance. Not as good as it was made out to be

Pia Toscano 'I'll Stand By You' - the best performance of the night. I have liked her in the past but didn't think she was all that great but did think she'd go top 8 at least, now I think she could end up winning, just based on tonights performance.

so my thoughts on the top 5 girls: Pia, Thia, Lauren A, Lauren T and Karen.

Now they keep saying the Wild Cards are going to be announced tomorrow but then I've read that the 14 that don't make the top 10 tomorrow are going to perform again next week. Don't know which is true but I hope they get a chance to perform again cause I know based on this week that some of my favorites are not going to make it through and maybe this way they could.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I watched the girls perform.

I have a few early favs. some im not so sure about though. the ones i did like:

Naima - she's very unique and pretty and sounds beautiful.

Lauren Alaina - I hope she does well I just like her.

Pia Toscano - She sounded awesome. I hate that song though.

Thia - she totally impresses me.

Some I dont like:

Rachel - UGH all through her performance i was telling boyd it sounded like broadway and i hated it. Steven Tyler comes on for the judging and BAM, he said broadway too. You GO Steven!!!

Karen - Hey girl, Speak English. Not a fan of Spanish Idol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 pm

American Idol Talk Alfred_e_neuman1

Stacie, is this your boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
dj
dj

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:40 pm

LMAO yes Boyd, yes. That's exactly who that dude looks like
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 pm

WATCH IT MISTER, but yes...that's him!! Love me some Scotty!!! You guys HAD to know I'd like him. I bet the second he came on to the television, you both were like "Oh God! There's Stacie's boyfriend" I can HEAR you actually say it!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 pm

I did not realize how much he looks like that picture lol

Anyways, so I'm really excited about the top 13!!! All my favorites made it and most that I like also made it (only a few I liked but was okay with leaving actually was eliminated).

I wanna rank the top 13 weekly and see if it changes week to week but since I think some people may not have seen the results I will use the spoiler tab thing or whatever lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 pm

I LOVE PAUL MCDONALD!!!!
I love most of the guys that made it through actually! =)
What can I say!?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 pm

American Idol Talk 49250 American Idol Talk 871743
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Stacie, all five of my favs made it through. Smile There are 4 girls I like and a dude. And I also like that Paul dude, sort of.... what I like was his rockstar white/rose jacket. lol
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Yes, I liked his jacket too!! All my fav's made it through as well. I'm excited! I can't wait to find out how this season unfolds!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:37 pm

alright so I'm probably talking to myself so if ya'll want me to stop I will but I'm gonna rank the top 13 performers and who I think should be B3 and who should go home.

so without further ado:

1 ~ Pia Toscano 'All By Myself' - I really think she is going to win it all, I think she has the whole package and she is also my favorite. The last time I had a favorite like her it was Carrie Underwood, so I'm hoping it works out as well for Pia as it did for Carrie.

2 ~ Casey Abrams 'With A Little Help From My Friends' - I thought he was a lot better last week but I am a HUGE fan of Joe Cocker's version and even the Beatles version. This is a GREAT song and Casey did it good.

3 ~ James Durbin 'Maybe I'm Amazed' - I'm shocking myself by putting him this high but it was good, he seems to be getting better each week. I don't like him but he is doing good

4 ~ Scotty McCreery 'The River' - this happens to be my favorite Garth Brooks song and I'm a HUGE Garth Brooks fan (own both of his box sets, a DVD live box set, plus his ultimate hits collection). I think Scotty did good but the performance itself was not a standout and I think he needs to pick a more challenging song or he is going to fade into the back. He has a great voice and needs to stay country but that does not mean he can't challenge himself cause he definitely can

5 ~ Stefano Langone 'Lately' - I know that this is not a popular choice for people but I really like him and want him to stick around, he has a good voice just his song choices and arrangements are not the best. I do like his performance of this though but the disco flair was a bit much. Regardless I still liked him better than the other 8

6 ~ Jacob Lusk 'I Believe I Can Fly' - I would have preferred a different song, especially given that this song was done last season but it was good, a little overdone but good.

7 ~ Naima Adedapo 'Umbrella' - the reason that I liked this performance was cause it was a performance, unlike most of the people tonight who just stood there and performed, Naima actually did something energetic and fun, though the vocals were not all there which is why she isn't higher but I liked it

8 ~ Thia Megia 'Smile' - I love this song, was a bit dissapointed with the arrangement, she kind of ruined the song but it wasn't terrible and a long way from the worst of the night

9 ~ Lauren Alaina 'Any Man of Mine' - this song has now been done 3 times, the first two times the person who sang it was eliminated that round (Mandisa and Siobhan) and to be honest I think Lauren could be a shocking elimination this week, this song is not meant for Idol. I think Lauren will be fine though, but still not good at all

10 ~ Karen Rodriguez 'I Could Fall In Love' - this was a big let down for me, as I like her, and Selena is a favorite of mine but this performance just didn't work. She could be eliminated but I hope not

That leaves who I think should be the B3: Ashthon, Haley and Paul, and this is really hard cause one of them actually really angered me with their performance of a classic, another I've always felt was mediocre and the other doesn't matter at all to me

11 ~ Paul McDonald 'Come Pick Me Up' - I don't like his voice at all, and while he did good with Maggie Mae last week, I still didn't like that, I just don't think he matters this season. He may last a while but he won't win, that would be the biggest shocker to me, honestly, I could see any of the other 12 winning by some shocker but Paul I cannot see him winning in any way.

12 ~ Haley Reinhart 'Blue' - if you guessed that this was the one that angered me than you are correct. Blue is a classic song and I feel like Haley sang it wrong, she did everything wrong with her performance and I just wish she would go away. Lauren Turner or Rachel Zevita should have made it over her, so annoyed

13 ~ Ashthon Jones 'When You Tell Me That You Love Me' - she is trying way to hard to be a diva and it is not working. She didn't technically have the worst performance but she definitely had the most forgettable and the fact that she performed so early is not good either. I predict that if Haley doesn't go home it'll be her.

So my thoughts on where everyone stands on actually being B3 or not:

SAFE:
Pia, Casey, James, Scotty, Lauren A, Jacob

Could be B3:
Stefano, Thia, Naima

Most likely B3:
Paul, Haley, Ashthon, Karen (I really think Karen could by B3 if one of the other 3 isn't)

and those are my long-winded thoughts lol
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 am

PETE!!! I read it and I don't want you to stop!!! I'll elaborate a little and give my two cents. I'm keeping mine in your order just to make it easy.. I wouldn't rank them this way though.

1. Pia.. she gets on my nerves. I don't know why. Maybe it's because she sang Celine Dion twice now... AND is way pitchy! Guh!

2. Casey.. love him... he's different, he's smart, and he is way talented. Not cute nor sexy though!!!!

3. James.. He's my moms favorite. He can sing, I'll give him that. I don't think he'll win and I too am surprised you put him this high on your list!

4. Scotty.. =) HE'S MY FAVORITE! I for one do not listen to country music, but I do know a lot of songs and I used to listen to it. I think he should do a george straight song or a randy travis song... He sang good and I think no matter what, the country folks will snatch him up!

5. Stefano.. I think he did great, and he can really sing!

6. Jacob.. I understand why everyone loves this guy, but he's not on my top five.. I think he's all over the place. =/

7. Naima.. I wouldn't have chosen an Rhiana song, but she sang it well.. could live without the Reggae crap!

8. Thia.. I agree with Randy here, she should have kept it simple, with no jazz element.

9. Lauren.. She sounded bad last night.. =/ I pegged her in the top at the beginning, but now I'm questioning myself!

10. Karen.. BOTTOM OF MY LIST! How did she make it this far? Go home already!!!

11. Paul.. I like him. I know his voice is different, and I think he can only sing certain styles of songs, so he wont make it far, but I really like him.

12. Haley.. like her, hated her song choice. Stay with Janis Joplin or Stevie Nix... not country!

13. Ashton.. She can go home too! Bleh!

I think the bottom 3 will be Brenda, Ashton, Paul/Haley?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

I CALLED IT!!! Go Me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I pretty much had it, I had Karen as my 4th pick for B3, but Ashthon was who I figured would go and I'm so happy she did. I didn't like her. I think the B3 was correct.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 am

I agree Pete! B3 was correct!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 pm

1. Pia.. I think she is awesome.

2. Casey.. Total Beardo. Everytime I see him, I fastforward through his song. He reminds me of Peter from Family Guy in the episode where peter had baby birds nesting in his beard. Beardo needs a shave, and then maybe I'll listen to him.

3. James.. What a star. When you got vocals like he does... it dont matter what you sing you sound like a million dollars.

4. Scotty.. =) Stacie's Boyfriend. The guy can sing but UGH, country... bleck.

5. Stefano.. Totally unimpressed.

6. Jacob.. who?

7. Naima.. A M A Z I N G. First, I hate that song she sang, I don't like Rhianna or whatever, BUT I LOVED THE REGGAE. Sweeet.

8. Thia.. She sounds like an angel.

9. Lauren.. That song she sang was awful.

10. Karen.. BOTTOM OF MY LIST! How did she make it this far? Go home already!!! <-------GROSS. Please leave now bye.

11. Paul.. I thought I might like him, but, eh....

12. Haley.. Boyd's favorite. Im glad she got to stay

13. Ashton.. She can go home too! Bleh! American Idol Talk 37519 (wildcard my ass)
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:42 pm

OMFG.

OMG OMG OMG GIVE ME SOME EAR PLUGS WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT.....

Oh ... Kurt Cobain I am so so so sorry. Beardo..... what the fuck was that dude. WTF. Wtf. Wtf. ouch my ears so much
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm

so here I go with my thoughts on tonights terrible performances. Not really happy about any performance tonight other than Stefano tbh. I really liked him, everyone else was disappointing though.

1 ~ Stefano Langone 'If You Don't Know Me By Now' - I really cannot believe I am ranking him #1, I really like him and want him to go far but I really never thought he would be better than Casey, Pia, Scotty or even James, but I feel he was tonight. I think he will be the last Wild Card pick standing

2 ~ Scotty McCreery 'Can I Trust You With My Heart' - I was SO hoping he would sing 'T-R-O-U-B-L-E' by Travis Tritt instead. That song was originally Elvis but Travis covered it and released it the year Scotty was born so it was perfect and he even talked about it but then sang this boring song. He needs to do something upbeat and fun, he is sticking to the ballads too much, actually a lot of the singers this season are. Have more fun with song choices!

3 ~ Thia Megia 'Colors Of The Wind' - another boring performance but vocally way better than others. She, like Scotty, NEEDS to do something upbeat.

4 ~ Lauren Alaina 'I'm The Only One' - I think cause she was sick this wasn't as good as it would have been, but I liked it enough. I want her to actually do a ballad since all she has done thus far has been attitude driven songs. Tonight was better than the last 2 performances but still not great

5 ~ Pia Toscano 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go' - one of the biggest disappointments for me was Pia. She needs to do something different, I still think she'll win but she needs to step it to the next level next week or she's gonna be one of those frontrunners that falls apart

6 ~ James Durbin 'I'll Be There For You' - did not like this performance at all, but liked it better than the other 6 below this. It was just a mess, and a big letdown.

7 ~ Karen Rodriguez 'Love Will Lead You Back' - I think she is in danger tonight as again she sucked. I think with 'Hero' singing the spanish worked but it didn't work tonight, in fact had she sang the whole song in english I would have put her performance in 6th place over James.

8 ~ Haley Reinhart 'I'm Your Baby Tonight' - WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!! I just don't get it. They always say, stay away from Whitney, Mariah, Celine unless you can hit the notes and yet someone like Haley tries Whitney. WTF! It isn't my least favorite performance but it was bad

9 ~ Naima Adedapo 'What's Love Got To Do With It' - I was actually excited she was doing this song cause I felt she could do something great with this but it was a train wreck. I really hope she doesn't go home tonight

10 ~ Casey Abrams 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' - cannot believe there was a worst performance than this. This was a really sad night for American Idol. I thought Casey was one of the best the last two weeks and now, one of the worst. This was just absolutely horrible. No good can be said of tonights performance, he just lost the entire competition tonight

11 ~ Paul McDonald 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues' - out of everyone in the top 13, him, Ashthon and Haley were my least favorites. Last week we lost Ashthon, THANK GOODNESS. Now I hope Paul goes home, I don't think I can stand anymore of his voice. Sounds like nails on a chalkboard. and again, surprised anyone topped this for worst performance. Terrible!

12 ~ Jacob Lusk 'Alone' - this has to be one of the worst closing performances I've ever heard. Alone is one of my favorite songs and I have been a fan of Jacob's up until this week. I could even stand his performance of 'I Believe I Can Fly' but this, no, this performance was unforgivable. It was just absolutely gut-wretchingly horrible. I hated this performance the most tonight. In fact I'd rather hear Casey's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' a hundred times more than I ever wanna hear this again. I cannot trash this performance enough, it was bad, really bad

I may be a little harsh tonight but I really feel tonight warrents it, as it was just a bad night overall. My thoughts on F3 are:

SAFE:
Stefano, Pia, James, Casey, Scotty, Lauren

COULD BE B3:
Jacob, Thia, Karen

B3:
Haley, Paul, Naima

I think with Naima having such a forgettable performance and going first could mean she goes tonight but I'm hoping she has enough fans to make it through this week. I think Haley could be in big danger cause she was B2 last week.

However, I think Paul is done after tonight. I'd love to say that Jacob would be going instead after butchering 'Alone' but he has a big enough fan base to keep him safe, plus the judges praised him (wth is wrong with them) so I think Paul is going. I don't think we will see a girl go home but if we do it'll be Naima.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 pm

I had two out of 3 right for the B3, however, neither of them went, oh well.

Mandie, you must be happy lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:01 pm

I recorded it but havent watched the results yet. And I missed Naima's performance on Wednesday.

I dont know who left yet but I hope it was Casey?

Can someone tell me? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Idol Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Talk   American Idol Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol Talk
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next