ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION

Go down 
+10
Virtuanno
Dragonbunny
Pete
Deetster
Donna
Tiffani
derB
Enchantress
Kenya
Thian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:05 am

I still maintain that, besides believing Brant Day 1, I was so open I'm not sure why you would have targeted me. Everything I said was sincere and how I felt, lol. It is funny that you always suspect me (except the round I was a wolf) and your "gut" about me is always wrong. That should tell you something in future games. SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 35478
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 am

Tiffani, you did play a good game. Obviously voting for Brant was the right thing to do and it got you pretty far. So, congrats on that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:10 am

Hahaha.

Well, to be honest, I really was thinking that the people who didn't vote Brant were highly suspect, and I just wanted to bull-doze through those people, and have others follow on the bandwagon, because it would keep me at the least from being lynched, and I figured as well, if I was forwarding so strongly movements against people, I would either hit an accomplice, or make the real bad guys not want to take me out cause it would be too obvious, or want to keep me in, since I was targetting the wrong people. I did truly hardcore suspect Kenya though, lol, idk why.

Either way though, I was really happy to have a role, and I did not want to get lynched, but I was so positive I was going to be lynched or killed simply because I don't get lynched/killed all that often, and the good and bad must have all though "AFTER 8 or SO GAMES DEET HAS TO HAVE A ROLE FINALLY", lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 am

LOL and you used it well, so good for you!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:54 am

well it is all over.

First off, Jackie, yeah I brought my personal feelings into the game during round 2, more so because I was getting irritated that everyone ignored my posts, and I was really trying to give out information to help the group help me. I was frustrated about a lot of the game, that wasn't an act or used in the game to make me look innocent. After round 2 however I said I would try and keep it out of the game and just let it go and I think I did that. As for the whole quitting aspect, I never said I was going to quit this game, I said I was done after this game for a while and that I intend to keep to. I won't be playing another of these for a while.

As for the game. When I voted for Brant, everyone was targeting Tiffani, and Jackie was certain I was with her. Which is why I voted Brant, I figured by getting Brant out and everyone seeing he was an accomplice and as Jackie had already put Brant and Tiffani as unlikely pairs, it would help both of us survive longer into the game.

We then killed off Termy cause we did feel he was more active than he normally was and so we thought maybe that meant he had a role. I wanted to take Jackie out round 1 cause I know she is a smart player so Tiffani and I agreed she would go round 2 and that worked perfectly because so many people had targeted her and such, so we felt that would be a good choice to help keep us hidden.

We had also decided not to vote together and not agree with one another after round 1. We also chose DragonTear cause again we felt he had a role.

We were terrible at figuring out who had roles and who didn't, obviously lol. It's funny because I had suspected Deet had a role for a while but felt other people were more likely to have roles. I knew I was done for once Deet basically said he was the detective so I didn't even really try to fight it, was more just having fun at that point lol.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 am

wow good job guys!, you rocked. i actually did not suspect Tiffani i was actually surprised that she was an accomplice. but oh well. sorry derbmoose, i really thought you had a role...which you did but it turned out to be a good one Smile, i look forward for all the mvp votes, and see ya soon in mafia Smile
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:20 am

Great game, guys!

Sorry I screwed up so badly :S

Congratulations on getting the wolves Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:29 am

Jackie wrote:
Tiffani, you did play a good game. Obviously voting for Brant was the right thing to do and it got you pretty far. So, congrats on that. Smile

Thanks :D I had the most fun ever in this game, even though like Pete said, we were terrible at figuring out roles lol We kept Deet in the game because people were suspecting him lol
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 am

Remember MVP votes need to be in by this friday so we can get to VP votes.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 am

Brant, you stood out way too much this game.

I figured you were a great gamer, which meant that you would have to understand a simple concept of improving your game if you lose. When I noticed you were just playing the same game, I became immediately suspicious. When I read over your first post again, I was convinced.

Every post I read from you made me suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 am

6 out of 15 votes in.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 am

Virtuanno wrote:
Brant, you stood out way too much this game.
That's because, especially towards the end of the first round, I was trying as hard as I could to get myself lynched. Laughing

I take this game and being an Accomplice very seriously, and I think the most difficult part is not being able to talk to the other Accomplices during the day. I was PMing Thian my thoughts every few hours because of this to let him know what I thought of our position and what I was trying to do.

There was a point day one where all 3 of us had voted for Dragonldy, and Jackie talked about retracting her vote because she didn't feel that Dragonldy was guilty. So I figured that she was about to target one of us, and I backtracked majorly and talked about how the people who voted for Dragonldy (Pete and Tiffani) were suspicious before she had the chance and to disassociate myself from them. Then Jackie really did vote for Tiffani and accused Pete and Tiffani of being together. The Tiffani vote was gathering momentum, and I think I essentially saved Tiffani by targeting her so strongly and doing everything that I could to make myself suspicious and get lynched. I mean, I obviously didn't want to initially die the first round, but I felt like our position was desperate enough where I needed to make a sacrifice to give the Accomplices a chance of surviving long-term.

It was fun watching the recovery from Pete and Tiffani over the next few rounds, just frustrating to see the night kills not work out. If Pete and Tiffani would have had some more luck with the night kills, they may have been able to pull it off if they utilized Alexmel and Gary. Whereas if Tiffani was lynched the first round and then Pete subsequently followed because they had been associated, the whole game of the Accomplices would have rested in my hands. And since I become suspicious no matter what I do in these games (don't we all?), it probably wouldn't have worked, even if I was one of the main people responsible for Pete and Tiffani's deaths.

I was really happy when Pete and Tiffani voted for me. I was hoping they'd do it sooner, but again, there was no way of letting them know what I was trying to do. I was surprised how quickly other Innocent Victims voted for me, though, because what if I did have a role like the seer? I wasn't really given a chance to hint it and be saved, which is something to think about in future games if a lot of votes stack on someone in a short period of time and they receive the killing vote before they can hint their role. If I wouldn't have been killed so quickly, I was going to play fake seer and do everything possible to expose the real seer and help the Accomplices gather some information for their night kills before I died. Based on reactions to my final post where I pretended I was the seer, I thought it was clear that Termy and Jackie genuinely thought I was the seer and that they weren't the seer themselves. Yet they were the first two night kills, so I was a little disappointed watching it. Killing Jackie made sense when they did, though, because she's a very smart player for down the road.

Voting for Dragonldy, and not voting for Dogdude were simply red herrings. The randomness with targeting/protecting derBmoose and Virtuanno was a red herring as well and something that I decided to do when I wanted to become targeted because what I was saying and trying to do with them really didn't make logical sense in my head. I just wanted to create a wild-goose chase for the Innocent Victims based on analyzing my posts once I died.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 am

OHHHHHHH now i'm not so angry at you hahaha I remember being floored that you were gunning for me so desperately, but even then, when you had a bunch of votes, I didn't want to vote you, I wanted to somehow save you but didn't know how. I really wanted us both to survive with Pete and win this thing. But when I felt I had no choice, I finally voted for you, and then realized that it was perfect in the long run because your strong desire to get me lynched cleared me Smile So thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 am

I even tried to get Thian to allow me to send you an apology message after I was lynched (I asked him before I was dead if he'd send it to you once I died), but he wouldn't allow it. Razz

Maybe it was a stupid risk that I took and I should have just laid lower and waited for another route to save all of us, but what I did seemed to make sense to me at the time. I was really freaking out thinking that the 3 Accomplices might be the first 3 lynches. I was praying that the drunk would be helpful to us later.

Overall, I kept following this after I died, and I loved watching Deetster (and others) target the Innocent Victims, but then I was shocked/disappointed when it turned out that he was the seer and knew much more than he was leading on because that ruined everything for the Accomplices No
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 am

Brant, I honestly had a feeling that you did that because it was just so unlike you. I honestly feel had we gotten the detective out sooner, I think we would have won. It was a fun game and for the first time as having a role I wasn't killed in the first round lol.

I also didn't jump on the vote for you cause I felt if I did that it would possibly make me suspicious more, so I wanted to wait a little. The one thing that did worry me though was that Tiffani voted not long after I voted for you lol but I don't think anyone really saw it that way, so that was good.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:14 pm

I didnt' even notice that lol I just finally decided it was the thing to do so people wouldn't wonder why I didnt' jump on the vote since I was the other target.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:37 pm

It's difficult when you're an Accomplice and the other Accomplices are targeted. Ignoring the argument (which I did with Dogdude, and he was lynched as a result) can be suicidal. Trying to protect someone (which I did with derBmoose, and he was lynched as a result) can be suicidal. So just joining in and targeting them seems like the best option. I guess it depends on the circumstance exactly.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Yeah, thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Ah... Brant thanks for the explanation. I can see it now. Of course, it makes me feel even more dumb that I believed you since you were trying to get lynched, lol. Hey, at least I pointed at Tiff/Pete early. I think part of them planning to lynch me/Phoc was revenge for last game, though...come on guys... a little bit? lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Yeah I feel pretty dumb too for believing Brant too LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Nah, but you going second was sweet justice for me going second lmao But I told you a LONG time ago if I was ever a wolf I'd get rid of you first because you're too smart lmao Which was exactly why I didn't want to kill you first because of me having told you that in the past lol Phoc was only targetted when he was because of the quiet ones that didn't do anything lol They were more helpful for us then he was lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Woohooo!! I'm so relieved I didn't waste my paranoid weapon holder guy role and shoot an innocent. lol

I have to say Deet you did a great job as the seer. Definitely the best job I have seen in the games I have been in so far. The fact you were able to clear Gary for me made it a pretty easy choice who to kill on the last night. I knew Alexmel wasn't an accomplice because of reasons I had stated during the game. Kenya I felt was innocent the way she acted when Deet said he was the seer (in not so many words). Dragonldy was the only other possibility but only 50/50. I actually think Dragonldy is the hardest person to figure out because she acts the same no matter if she is guilty or innocent. But Tiffani's hesitation sealed her fate anyhow.

I actually thought about telling you guys on the last day that I was the weapon holder so that the bodyguard wouldn't protect me. But I really wanted the accomplices to try and kill me at night so I could make use of my role. I had no doubt we would lynch Tiffani the next day but I really wanted to do it myself. lol

I also thought Deet was the next most liikely person to have a role which is why I pretty much became his partner after the Brant vote. I don't know if Deet or anyone else noticed but I really felt like not only did I 99% feel Deet was innocent but I felt like he felt the same way about me. So I kept trying to hint to him so he would maybe understand what my motives were for what I was saying and how I was voting. So I was very surprised that me and Deet were left in the game so long.

Brant, I can defintely see where you were coming from during your lynch. Since my feelings about you being an accomplice were mostly gut feelings about you and your personality, I really didn't expect you to get lynched at all, let alone so quickly and with your own help. lol Looking back I can definitely see where you changed gears and could see that being part of the reason why you were able to gather everyone else's votes.

In the end I think Brant's self destruction in the first round bought Pete and Tiff a lot of time to plan their strategy. PhocQ, Alexmel, Deetster, Virtuano and to a lesser extent, Dragontear, being the first 5 votes on Brant, were not going to vote to lynch each other until they ran out of other people. So inevitably Tiffani and Pete were going to be lynched before Phoc, Alexmel, Deet or Virtuano. And to me it is those 4 people who should have been killed at night to buy the accomplices more time.

Thian you did a great job as usual. Why do I have a feeling you enjoyed writing up those descriptions of our traps and what they did to us? SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 871743

Oh yeah and I had picked Jackie to kill in the first night and Kenya the second. SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 907852
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 pm

PhocQ wrote:
Thian you did a great job as usual. Why do I have a feeling you enjoyed writing up those descriptions of our traps and what they did to us? SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 871743

Thanks PhocQ, those traps were made for entertainment purposes and not the reflection of any sick or twisted ideas that have come about while typing scenes.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Hahaha, yes Phoc, I totally trusted you the entire game for the most part! I never targetted you in the game, but I did think MAYBE you were being a really clever accomplice, but I noticed we kept working together, so knowing that i was innocent, and we were consistently doing that made me happy.

Also, as for Dragonldy, once I voted her, and she called me a fool, I was like, she would NOT say that if I wasn't doing something foolish, so I took my vote off her, and trusted her. It's just not how i'd expect her to talk if she was an accomplice to me, when I was doing the right thing, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:55 pm

PhocQ wrote:
So inevitably Tiffani and Pete were going to be lynched before Phoc, Alexmel, Deet or Virtuano. And to me it is those 4 people who should have been killed at night to buy the accomplices more time.

Well Alexmel was just there, so we didn't worry about him, I did night kill you, Virtuanno was taken out of the game and Deet kept being suspected every round there was no need to ever take him out lol Until he said he was the detective, you were probably the only one never accusing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next