ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION

Go down 
+10
Virtuanno
Dragonbunny
Pete
Deetster
Donna
Tiffani
derB
Enchantress
Kenya
Thian
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION Empty
PostSubject: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

As the group slowly made their way towards the doors infront of them, Tiffani held back. Her eyes darted back and forth nervously. "I am not going into that thing guys! I just... I can feel it I am next".

Deetster turned to Tiffani. "Listen we have gone to far to give up, just... lets get this over with and move on to the next trial. Don't worry you will come out fine"

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION Paranoid-eye-is-watching-you

Gary took the side of Deetster. "Tiffani lets just get through this and we will be one step closer to freedom." Gary carefully glanced towards PhocQ who had been chewing on his fingernail for the past 10 minutes. Sweat pouring down his face, his lips were dry and his hands were shaking.

Kenya had been standing beside phocQ shaking her head in disbelief.... "Listen we can't just stand around"

As the group moved towards the doors, Tiffani rushed towards the group shoving Alexmel out of the way. Gary had stepped infront of Deetster as Tiffani ran after PhocQ. Kenya had ran towards Deetster and Gary.

PhocQ slowly backed up into a corner.... "Tiffani, wha...what are you doing?.... don't dont come any closer I ... I swear it... "
Tiffani with a grin on her face spoke. "So you actually brought us here to kill us huh?.... "
PhocQ shook his head violently. "Tiffani you... you are makin a big...mistake. I mean a reallllllll big mistake here!... "
Tiffani pulled out a gun and aimed it at PhocQ "Listen, I am not going into those doors because I am just going to end it RIGHT HERE!"

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION Gun-controljpg-3d6bbcf66129852c

PhocQ's face turned from paranoia to anger....."Listen tiff I am warning you right now......I don't want this to end badly!!"
Tiffani lifted her gun. Pulling the trigger she hit PhocQ right in the chest... as PhocQ grimaced.....he lifted his arm and pulled out a steel rod he had kept from the last trial..... "GAME OVER TIFFANI!!!!"

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION Polls_prop_pipe_2016_802951_answer_2_xlarge

As his paranoid state rose to an all time high, he began to pulverize Tiffani's body until she could no longer move. PhocQ's head became faint as he collapsed on the ground next to Tiffani...

Leaving behind, Deetster, Gary, Alexmel, Dragonldy and Kenya in the dim lit room. A faint laugh could be heard... as Jigsaw's voice echoed over the gathering.
"You have won my game, and have earned a greater respect for the lives that you lead. Faking dangerous situations for thrills and fun and mocking death itself without care was what caused you all to be in here, I trust you will go forth and carry this experience with you"

The laughter started up again and then faded. A bright light directed the group to the outside world. Sweaty, covered in scars and blood, they had escaped Jigsaws trap... For now.

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION GAMEOVER

Congratulations Innocent Victims/Villagers. You have won Season 6.

Player List 5 Players Left!
2. Kenya - Innocent Victim
4. Deetster - Detective
5. Gary - Bodygaurd
6. Alexmel - Innocent Victim

11. Dragonldy640 - Innocent Victim
GAME OVER:
1. Brant - Lynched - Day 1: Jigsaws Accomplice
2. Termy - Night Killed - Night 1: Innocent Victim
3. Virtuanno - Host Killed - Day 2: Innocent victim
4. derBmoose - Lynched - Day 2: Heavily Sedated ((real role innocent victim))
5. Jackie - Night Killed - Night 2: Innocent Victim
6. Dogdude84 - Lynched - Day 3: Innocent Victim
7. Dragontear - Night Killed - Night 3: Innocent Victim
8. Pete - Lynched - Day 4: - Jigsaws Accomplice
9. PhocQ - Night Killed - Night 4: Paranoid Weapon Holder
10. Tiffani - Night Killed - Night 4: Jigsaws accomplice

So you all know what time it is... MVP Time! Thats right. Villagers you have won and you are all in line, whether you are dead or still surviving for the MVP award.

I will want as many votes as I can get in. Majority by 19th November 2010. by 23:59. Will be this seasons MVP. Once I get MVP award out. the VP awards will happen next and that is to include ANYONE.

The following List are the people eligible for MVP. Good luck and make your vote count!

TERMY
VIRTUANNO
DERBMOOSE
JACKIE
DOGDUDE84
DRAGONTEAR
PHOCQ
KENYA
DEETSTER
DRAGONLDY
GARY
ALEXMEL

Please select 1 person you want to win MVP of Season 6 of Werewolf Saw Edition ALL PLAYERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE NO MATTER WHAT.

Again, the game has come to an end, and with it another season of Werewolf is under our belts as we move forward. I want to thank you all for such an amazing game!!!! I enjoyed watching everyone play. Accomplices, I am really proud of you all for doing your best, and innocent victims. You all worked so hard for this win!!! So congratulations to both teams. It has been a rollercoaster of a battle with its ups and downs and we all moved along quite smoothly through everything.

I AM COMING BACK WITH SEASON 7! So don't miss out on it. It may not happen right away because as you know. MAFIA is starting up here and Jackie is a phenomenal host who will bring a great game here to ORG.

I am looking forward to seeing you guys over there in her forum specifically for Mafia!

For those of you who have not signed up for Mafia Paradise. Werewolf WILL be coming back in a few weeks time with new sign ups.

I will be updating everything so your wins will tally up and your completed games will show. I will also be updating the MVP and VP hall of fame once we get the nomination winners in!

So again good luck everyone and lets get to voting! Please feel welcomed to share your thoughts.

Detective. I forget who you had searched on which days. So please if you want to share your thoughts on the game, I would gladly appreciate your input.
Jigsaws accomplices. You all worked really hard together, share your insights on how you felt you played the game and what your strategies were.
bodygaurd: I know this is your first game here of werewolf but give us some insight of what you thought.
Innocent victims: what were things you feared, some things you were looking at when finding accomplices.

Everyone else, your high points,your low points, things you liked, things you felt could have been worked on. Please start sharing your thoughts as we debrief.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Omg Jackie you were right about Tiffani all along! Lol that's all I had to say.. oh and see I told you all so that I was an innocent victim :p
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:21 pm

LOL I KNEW she was acting weird! Funny that Brant voting Tiffani and Tiffani voting Brant made Tiffani seem innocent for so long...but there was just this nagging thing I had about her. I am sure she knew, which is why she killed me. I will say it kind of pisses me off that Pete said something about quitting since after that I kind of left him off my list in my head. People - don't bring personal s**t into the game!

Great job to all the villagers! Especially Deet and PhocQ! I am sure it will be a close one between you two for MVP!

PS - Kenya, YOU were right about Tiffani, too! Too bad no one believed us earlier...but it ended well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 pm

I'd also like to know from Deet if he knew Tiffani was also an accomplice. No one accused her at the end but the way she played dumb about Deet being the Detective seemed quite obvious to me.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Well I was certainly wrong Kenya! They had me fooled for sure. But the couple rounds I got to play were a blast! I had no idea what I should have been doing, being the heavily sedated and all, but more or less every move I made was an honest one. I figured:

A. I am innocent, may as well get the accomplices right away.

B. I will turn into an accomplice, I want them out of the way and I want to take the credit for lynching them, so I can skate to the finish!

Maybe a stereotypical strategy for that role, but I guess I was a little too nosy for my own good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm so sorry to have helped kill you derBmoose, lol. I really thought you were guilty but I hoped you weren't and I'd see it. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm

I was not acting weird lol I was so mad at Brant though, I couldn't believe he did that to me, so when the vote changed to him, I was only too happy to jump on board and be "cleared"

And Pete, had we not decided to pretend to target Deet, you probably would've survived and been able to win this thing.

Great job Phoc, you were the only one to suspect me at the end and that's probably why you took me out with you.

And Jackie, you were taken out just because it threw so much suspicion all over everyone else and because I said i was positive you were innocent, it made me look good Smile

I almost came close to going after Kenya this round instead of PhocQ because I was conflicted on which one might be the bodyguard, turned out neither was lol I also knew that out of everyone, if PhocQ was the weapon holder I'd probably be killed, but it was the plan for him to go next, whether it be lynch or night kill, so I just went for it.

My favorite part was when everyone thought the accomplices had to be shaking in their boots because you took out Brant right away. Pete and I had a good laugh because after what Brant pulled it was sweet justice for me AND cleared me for so long.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm

I thought Tiffani could be an accomplice, but I was afraid to go after her. Everytime I go after someone, it comes back on me. Deet was after me at the beginning of the game, but then quit going after me. He must have investigated me...lol! Phoc was the weapon holder! What a shame he got killed, but he saved us innocent victims! Thanks Phoc!

Good game everyone! It was great playing with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Jackie wrote:
I'd also like to know from Deet if he knew Tiffani was also an accomplice. No one accused her at the end but the way she played dumb about Deet being the Detective seemed quite obvious to me.

When did I play dumb?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Oh and Thian, I had so much fun this game. I've always been nervous if I was ever chosen to be a wolf, and now I know, I have it in me to be bad muahahaha lol I had a blast, being a bad guy was fun!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:41 pm

LOL Tiffani, you were acting weird (i.e. unlike your usual self) the whole game! That's exactly why I voted for you round 1 and Kenya saw it too (and apparently Dragonldy, but I can't remember if she voted you or not). If others had believed us we would have also gotten an accomplice round 1. You are correct, the fact that Brant voted you and then you voted him did put you in the clear but I always had a nagging suspicion about you, and I did voice it a few times. In fact the round derBmoose posted how to look up people's past posts I went right to you and looked up all of yours. They were all very vague, not really saying much as far as the game, not really accusing anyone outright...it just wasn't like you. The only reason I held back as much as I did after round 1 was because after Brant was killed, people were looking at me and I knew they weren't really going to listen to me. That was temporary, though, and I ended up getting my voice back eventually.

And you completely played dumb when Deet hinted at being the Seer. It was SO obvious to any observer what he was saying yet you were all "what did I miss?" I was like mhmmm she's the other accomplice right when I saw that. And then, even after you acknowledged that he probably was the Seer, you still didn't vote him. You knew if Pete was gone it was very soon game over for you so it was really obvious why you weren't voting right away. You ended up having to do it, though...your hesitation gave you away, I believe.

Last edited by Jackie on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
I thought Tiffani could be an accomplice, but I was afraid to go after her. Everytime I go after someone, it comes back on me. Deet was after me at the beginning of the game, but then quit going after me. He must have investigated me...lol! Phoc was the weapon holder! What a shame he got killed, but he saved us innocent victims! Thanks Phoc!

Good game everyone! It was great playing with you guys!

Dragonldy, don't ever be afraid to target someone. I believe you have it in you to lead people!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Funniest Post ALL Game

BY PHOCQ in reply to Deetster!

Deetster wrote:
Am I the only one who feels like about 4 people are acting completely different than they normally would?

I really would not naturally think PhocQ and Jackie would start voting and then retracting all over the place, lmfao. Then we hae Dragonldy jumping on board something that doesn't really have THAT much support.

I mean...maybe I should give us all a clean slate, because based on Virtuanno's pen and paper theory that should apply to groups that don't know each other, and besides, I don't know about 4-5 people here.

I think we are learning things here, but what about Dragonldy's post exactly got to you PhocQ? The fact that she said "wolf"?

Ok Mr Note-Taker. I don't suppose in part of your "note taking" you happened to actually read other people's posts? Like the one where I said I would vote for anyone who kept using the term "wolf"?

In fact, what the hell ARE you writing down on that pad.

*wrestles with Deetster for his notepad"

Gimme that!

Let's see what outstanding observations Deet has made this far....

*uncrumples ripped-out sheet*

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION 142zdpj

Well look at you. It only took you 4 tries to get the "draw a house without lifting your pen" thing right. SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION 871743

Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Oh yeah I was suspious of her too.. I actually forgot... Jackie you and I were totally on the same wavelengh this game lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Kenya wrote:
Oh yeah I was suspious of her too.. I actually forgot... Jackie you and I were totally on the same wavelengh this game lol

Yep! And we were innocent guys! SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION 35478 Just goes to show - just because people agree - does NOT an accomplice make!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Yeah, that hit me really strong. She stalled much worse than Kenya did, and acted unsure, despite it being right in front of her face. but I didn't point it out at that point yet, and still mulled over Kenya, just cause I wanted the remaining accomplice at that late phase (which I suspected was Tiff) to think I absolutely was not dropping the Kenya targetting, even though I had more or less done that.

I felt pretty sure I could argue Tiffani getting lynched, which was my plan, so I instead just went and checked PhocQ, to continue the narrowing down process, and because I suspected Tiffani to either go for me, and I'd be protected, to take me out, or to target Gary since I cleared him to everyone. It was pretty surprising she went and killed PhocQ, but I guess it all did work out in the end, and sooner than I thought!

AND YES, that post of PhocQ's was epic, lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Actually I didnt' play dumb, I had no idea what she was talking about at first and had to go read what he posted. I always post answers to stuff I see and then see other posts I didn't see at first. I saw Kenya's post saying something like "well in that case I retract my vote.........." And was like HUH? And then realized there was another post that I hadn't read.
And I didnt' want to vote Pete because he was my partner not because I thought it would be game over, I debated on it for a bit and then realized I had no choice. Just like with Brant, although I was happy to vote him out because of what he did to me, I also didn't want to vote him because I felt disloyal voting for my fellow accomplice.
You mentioned no one accused me at the end, but if you go read PhocQ did, and I knew that if he was the weapon holder I'd be dead. One of the reasons I didnt' want to kill him last time was because he suspected me and I was worried it would cast the finger at me.

Last edited by Tiffani on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 pm

LOL Thian - I LOVED that post! PhocQ is always entertaining, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Actually I didnt' play dumb, I had no idea what he was talking about at first and had to go read what he posted. I always post answers to stuff I see and then see other posts I didn't see at first. I saw Kenya's post saying something like "well in that case I retract my vote.........." And was like HUH? And then realized there was another post that I hadn't read.
And I didnt' want to vote Pete because he was my partner not because I thought it would be game over, I debated on it for a bit and then realized I had no choice. Just like with Brant, although I was happy to vote him out because of what he did to me, I also didn't want to vote him because I felt disloyal voting for my fellow accomplice.
You mentioned no one accused me at the end, but if you go read PhocQ did, and I knew that if he was the weapon holder I'd be dead. One of the reasons I didnt' want to kill him last time was because he suspected me and I was worried it would cast the finger at me.

Well, maybe you didn't intend to, but that's what gave you away. (Refer to Deet's post above as well) And yes, I know Phoc suspected you. That time when PhocQ actually called you out and said he wanted to hear more from you than your "gut feelings" I knew he suspected you were acting fishy. Maybe it is hard for you to see because you are the one doing it, but it was seen by others (besides me).
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Deetster wrote:
Yeah, that hit me really strong. She stalled much worse than Kenya did, and acted unsure, despite it being right in front of her face. but I didn't point it out at that point yet, and still mulled over Kenya, just cause I wanted the remaining accomplice at that late phase (which I suspected was Tiff) to think I absolutely was not dropping the Kenya targetting, even though I had more or less done that.

I felt pretty sure I could argue Tiffani getting lynched, which was my plan, so I instead just went and checked PhocQ, to continue the narrowing down process, and because I suspected Tiffani to either go for me, and I'd be protected, to take me out, or to target Gary since I cleared him to everyone. It was pretty surprising she went and killed PhocQ, but I guess it all did work out in the end, and sooner than I thought!

AND YES, that post of PhocQ's was epic, lmfao.

Great Game, Deet! Despite you targeting me unjustly, lol, I can see why you did. But that last round was just beautiful - perfect timing and you drew Tiffani into your trap quite nicely. Wink
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Deet, who did you investigate Night 1? I guess I'm surprised it wasn't me or Kenya since you suspected us both so strongly...?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm

He did? I think Phoc did more trapping lol He called me out and took me out. Deet didn't even investigate me, just narrowed down the field.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 am

Jackie wrote:
Deet, who did you investigate Night 1? I guess I'm surprised it wasn't me or Kenya since you suspected us both so strongly...?

Deet can confirm this, but I believe it was Gary night 1. Dragontear Night 2, Pete Night 3. PhocQ Night 4.

Gary. Protected himself, Night 1. Unsure about Night 2. Night 3 Protected himself. Night 4. Protected Deetster.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:01 am

Well, narrowing worked, though. I think they both did a great job!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah, I wasn't always planning to do that of course, but since Pete went right after me, and I knew it could quickly gain momentum, I realized with the bodyguard still in play, and the paranoid gunman, it'd be best to clear people, and target one of the two remaining accomplices. At another phase of the game, had I struck it big, I'd just have gone after them as normal, but it wasn't really a time to take needless risks that final round, lol.

And as for the targetting, I always checked people I suspected, but couldn't make concrete arguments against, but rather, I thought they could be playing either too quietly, or cleverly to not have a target (Gary, Dragontear, Pete). I never actually checked those I targetted (Jackie, Kenya, Alex), cause it was better for me to just stay consistent in my "on-field" suspects, and just clear people in the background, and hopefully stumble upon one of those more covert and harder to "list reasons for" accomplices. Ultimately, I knew there had to be an accomplice trying really hard to not do ANYTHING to be suspected, and Pete was it. That last round though, you really did give yourself away a bit though Tiffani.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION   SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION Empty

Back to top Go down

SEASON 6 - SAW - DAY 5 / GAME OVER / REUINION
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next