ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 - Saw - Day 1

Go down 
+12
Doggerz
Dragonbunny
derB
Deetster
Brant
Pete
Mr Phoc
Enchantress
Termy
Kenya
Tiffani
Thian
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:15 pm

As AlexMel awakens, the final pin out of the back of all of your head gears have been pulled. Scattered about this portion of the warehouse you all stand in a dimly lit room.

Above your heads is a timer set for the 28th of October 2010 Time 23:59.

Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 Bluestat

Above that timer is a large screen that had moments ago been switched on. A fuzzy image appears rolling towards the camera. A single puppet on a tricycle.
Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 25350_18276

You all stare at the screen trying to make out some sort of sense to this whole ordeal but fail. As the puppet gets in closer the tv flickers as static distorts the image from time to time.

It begins to speak in a raspy low voice.

Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 Sq_3_n03s_32

"Hello, Tiffani, Kenya, Dragontear, Deetster, Gary, Alexmel, Brant, Dogdude84, Pete, Virtuanno, Dragonldy640, DerBmoose, PhocQ, Jackie and Termy.

I want to play a game,

You have all found interest in gathering together to play werewolf. A game of lies, deceit and mistrust. Although you are all friends and trust one another you all have found a need to put yourself into fake scenarios to simulate this feeling. I have decided to raise the stakes and let your want become a reality. Call it my little gift to you.

While you are all friends, three of you, my accomplices, have been the reason as to why all of you have ended up here. They are fully responsible as to why your life now hangs on the line.

On your head is a metal casing that must be pulled off. Unfortunately by pulling the metal box, the razors inside your neck brace will dig into your skin, mutilating your neck and eventually killing you from blood loss. The only way to open this box is by making a sacrafice by locking the cage around your head into the gear up on the platform. By doing so you will release everyone else.

The apparatus before you in the center of this room holds the key to the groups salvation, but which one of you will be that sacrifice?

As a group, come up with a majority vote on who you believe to be the ones who have brought you to this demise.

I will be watching carefully, if any rules are broken, consider your head sliced from your body.

The rules are simple, find my accomplices in the group and you will be set free from this warehouse. If you fail, they will regain my trust to full fill their duties as my accomplices.

Trust or mistrust, your life is now on the line

Let the game begin"

Towards the middle of the room is a platform lit up, what you all did not notice was that ontop of your head gear was a link that fits into a single spot on the gear hanging above the platform. A spot to hook your feet into the apparatus on the platform is now visually seen, the screen that appeared before you has now turned blank and the timer begins to count down.

As you look towards each other with your life on the line, who do you feel are the accomplices to Jigsaw's game.

Good luck

MAJORITY VOTE IS 8

Player List
1. Tiffani
2. Kenya
3. DragonTear
4. Deetster
5. Gary
6. Alexmel
7. Brant
8. Camalamadingdong
9. Pete
10. Virtuanno
11. Dragonldy640
12. derBmoose
13. PhocQ
14. Jackie
15. Termy

ROLES IN GAME:
Detective
BodyGuard
Heavily Sedated
Paranoid Weapon Holder
3 Jigsaws accomplices

FYI: Names being brought up in the stories and text do not reflect what role they have, nor their true character in real life or within this message board. This is just for entertainment and should be taken lightly.

DEADLINE: 28th October 23:59EST

Votes:

Pending Votes:
Tiffani, Kenya, Dragontear, Deetster, Gary, Alexmel, Brant, Dogdude84, Pete, virtuanno, Dragonldy640, derBmoose, phocQ, jackie, Termy

Remember: You must bold your votes: colour them if you can so it makes them easier for me to pick out. You can change your votes at anytime, but as soon as the 8th vote is placed. The group will have decided. Make sure you indicate that you are changing your vote if you do. Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Yikes, what a way to go, guess I won't try pulling off this stupid thing afterall lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Yay it's starting! I'm so excited, but yet.. it's the first round.. and we all never know what to take of the first round.. sigh. Thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Well, then, lets get it going....

3 of you are suspicious .. how are we going to break the ice here?

I Vote for: Virtuanno because his name stats with a V. V is short for Visitors. a TV Sci-Fi series
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Look at Termy! Active right out of the gate, lol. Okay, so are voting rules same as last time? Majority plus 1? So we would need 8 to lynch?

So, we have 15 people and 3 are wolves which means 12/15 innocents this round.

For the wolves to win they would need to get down to 8/15 left with a successful lynch and night kill - so really 6/15 left.

If we lynch this round and don't get a wolf we are down to 11/15 and they can win in 4 rounds if we don't get any of them.

[Edited to add 10/15 after the night kill]

If we don't lynch this round and don't get a wolf within 4 rounds we still have another shot.

I am usually pro-lynch but with 15 of us and since we do see roles of who is killed at night maybe we should discuss a possible no lynch this round. Hope that math makes sense. Brant, maybe you could chart this out for us lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 pm

I loved the orginal TV show "V". That chick giving birth to the alien baby freaked me out, man. Not sure if my love of that show translates into me wanting to vote for Virtuanno.

I say we vote for whoever has the biggest neck. Maybe they will take longer to bleed out and make sure everyone is able to get out of this room.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm usually pro lynch too but after everything Michael said about why we shouldn't lynch the first round last game.. and with what Jackie brought up about seeing the roles.. it may be wise not to lynch. But that all depends on if the Detective will out if they find someone that isn't innocent. Because if they don't.. we end up with the same situation that we're in right now.. hence the debate about whether to lynch or not the first round.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm

@ Jackie, are you asking who the question? To the Host or to everyone here? Also, if you asked that question, why did you answer it as well? Because, with your answer, you already came up with a possible conclusion that you want a no lynch. While, i usued to think a no lynch is a good idea, i no longer approve of that idea. No lynch = Jigsaws accomplices will win, which is what we don't want to. Having a no lynch will do us no favor for upcoming rounds with the exception of the jigsaw accomplices where they will continue to kill each of us 1 by 1 and us have 0/3 shot because there was no attempt.

Kenya, with what i said above to Jackie's proposition, do you have any comments?

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Termy, I think the voting is the same as last round but I couldn't see it posted anywhere. So, if not feel free to correct but how many it takes to lynch has nothing to do with the numbers I posted after that...not sure why you think that tied in? You seem pretty hot to kill someone, Termy. Like, you are practically foaming at the mouth and throwing out random people - newbies, also. I think you have already registered on my suspici-o-meter. I'd love to hear more, though.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:07 pm

PhocQ wrote:
I loved the orginal TV show "V". That chick giving birth to the alien baby freaked me out, man. Not sure if my love of that show translates into me wanting to vote for Virtuanno

I loved the original show and the original miniseries, so I guess that means I think I love you more and more now :-*
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Well, my role is the same as before with the exception of 1 game as a werewolf. I want to be as active as possible. A lynch is better than no lynch. Me throwing out random people especially newbies has nothing to do with the actual real voting, i just want people to start talking..like me and you get views and opinions and get people to plant the seeds either they are aware or not.

You putting me on a suspici-o-meter is a start, but, its my job to prove to you that i am just a townie who is hunting hard to get a jigsaw accomplis.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 pm

P.S. --> I won't be on after this post as there is party going on in a few hours.

See you tomorrow guys Smile

Jackie...you are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:10 pm

I've always thought it was best to go with a no lynch the first round, but I find it kind of weird that lynching's biggest supporters suddenly want a no lynch lmfao
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Termy wrote:
Well, my role is the same as before with the exception of 1 game as a werewolf. I want to be as active as possible. A lynch is better than no lynch. Me throwing out random people especially newbies has nothing to do with the actual real voting, i just want people to start talking..like me and you get views and opinions and get people to plant the seeds either they are aware or not.

You putting me on a suspici-o-meter is a start, but, its my job to prove to you that i am just a townie who is hunting hard to get a jigsaw accomplis.

I think it's awesome - I hope to see this Termy all game. lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Tiffani wrote:
I've always thought it was best to go with a no lynch the first round, but I find it kind of weird that lynching's biggest supporters suddenly want a no lynch lmfao

Actually, I'm not saying I necessarily don't want to lynch. I am just throwing that possibility out there for discussion. I've heard good arguments both ways and I could probably argue it both ways but I thought it was worth considering.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Well if I'm not mistaken, the only way we are getting out of this room is if someone has their head stuck in that gear thing. So is not lynching even an option?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:39 pm

already a vote and the game has barely started, I wonder, is this the fastest first vote we've ever had?

the thing we need to figure out first is how do we figure out who is going first, or if anyone is going. Any serious ideas?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Wow. 12 posts has to be a record for the first hour of one of these games.

Last game, I liked when Dogdude mentioned that the key to being a successful wolf was to play the game the way that you always play it so that you don't stand out. I think the second key would be to not associate yourself with other wolves so that if one is taken out, the others don't follow. Those two things are what led the wolves to winning last game, so hopefully having seen the wolves play it so well last game will help us learn for this one in preventing them from winning again.

If we do an early lynch, we typically base it on who is most active early or was the most active in past games, which makes the most sense to me because 1) We can't learn much to base our opinions on a player if they're not active and 2) We need the villagers to be as active as possible if we're going to get united majority votes down the road. If the wolves have played past games, they may make an effort to be more active early so that they aren't early lynches, which might mean activity votes aren't quite as good as an idea. It's hard to say, but I still believe that an early lynch (probably based on activity) and just throwing some names out at potential targets will help us more than not help us in gathering helpful information down the road.

I'll see if I can make some sort of chart or probability table about getting an extra round if we possibly do a no-lynch here. The more that I think about it, I'm not sure how much the math will make sense since we could get an extra villager if the bodyguard's successful, or lose either a villager or a wolf if the hunter is killed. There are lots of uncertainties.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Here is a normal situation if we lynch every day including the first. It's the ratio of how many villagers (good roles) there are compared to how many people are in the game.

Day 1: 12/15 (need 8/15 to lynch)
Day 2: 10/13 (need 7/13 to lynch)
Day 3: 8/11 (need 6/11 to lynch)
Day 4: 6/9 (need 5/9 to lynch)
Day 5: 4/7 (need 4/7 to lynch) - last day villagers can win

Here is if we don't lynch the first day but lynch every other day.

Day 1: 12/15 (need 8/15 to lynch)
Day 2: 11/14 (need 8/14 to lynch)
Day 3: 9/12 (need 7/12 to lynch)
Day 4: 7/10 (need 6/10 to lynch)
Day 5: 5/8 (need 5/8 to lynch) - last day villagers can win

I think this is confirming what Jackie said, just in a different way. It doesn't include the wildcard roles and possibilities, so I'm not sure how much it helps to analyze that or if we'll just confuse ourselves. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Okay well I think IF we decided not to lynch first round then we should lynch every round after because at least we would have info to go on after that.

However, I think another point in favor of lynching round 1 is that we narrow our pool of wolves down. (or sorry, SAW Helpers/Accomplices - I just like saying "wolf" better).

I am probably more pro-lynch but I wanted to at least discuss both sides.

Also, I want to just say that last game when I was playing as a wolf I was very careful about what I said and thought out every single word. I tried to look like a concerned villager but I still came off as a bit less vocal to people. I was also thinking that if I were a villager I would definitely want Brant on my side because he was making the most sense to me. So, I know doing so puts people at higher risk and I'm always worried about being taken out by wolves for being more vocal/active but if we are all vocal/active it just helps the villagers more. Because it forces the wolves/accomplices to match up to that or stand out. And by posting more there is more chance they give themselves away. It's really hard/stressful to keep lying all the time - at least for me, lol. Just something to keep in mind, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm all for a no lynch as usual. That way we don't accidentally take out a villager. I prefer the odds with keeping an extra one of us around lol
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm

PhocQ wrote:
Well if I'm not mistaken, the only way we are getting out of this room is if someone has their head stuck in that gear thing. So is not lynching even an option?

I'm guessing that we will just use whoever the "accomplises" kill if this is the case?

In any case though, glad we are starting again. Just from as the game has mentioned, us having done this before, Termy is acting differently, and last round we saw Dragonldy acting differently, and indeed, she was a wolf. We should definitely utilize that, although we do have newbies here who we don't know, so we might not be able to use too much knowledge since it could easily be them.

Plus, I know Termy played a good wolf, and seemed exactly as he was before when he was one, so...I don't know if him seeming more "on it" this time will neccesarily mean anything.

I guess we gotta waiting to learn more!
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Tiffani wrote:
I'm all for a no lynch as usual. That way we don't accidentally take out a villager. I prefer the odds with keeping an extra one of us around lol

LOL this is exactly why you should want to lynch. Again, trying to look at both sides here but it's going to be highly probable that a first lynch will "accidentally" take out a villager. The point to doing it is to eliminate the suspects and gain information....and if we happen to hit on a wolf then yay! It's just not statistically likely.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:58 pm

I find when someone gets accused watching there reaction sometimes gives then away but at the same time, some of us that play a lot are used to defending ourselves therefore it doesn't make a difference. And wow Termy you are being more vocal keep it up, I like it!

I still think someone should be lynched the first round, I just don't know who yet, more people need to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Yeah, I don't really think people getting defensive makes them suspicious. No one wants to be accused whether they're a wolf or not and they are going to want to defend themselves. If it's a strong reaction they may look defensive but maybe they just feel strongly about being accused, lol. I think what matters is how logical their defense is - if they have one. Just to say "I'm just a villager so go ahead and lynch me but you'll be sorry" isn't really helping us much but maybe that's all they can think of to say, lol. It just depends on the person.

I guess if we were to lynch and we didn't have anything else to go on I would still want to lynch someone who isn't going to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 1   Season 6 - Saw - Day 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 6 - Saw - Day 1
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next