ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor China

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey everyone, a few years back I wrote a series of stories based on
Survivor. I am going to post the series here and gonna start with what
was the fourth season which I wrote the summer before Survivor China
aired. All of the characters are based on friends of mine from college
and myself included. I plan on writing a newer story with some of the
same people and others that I have met but first I wanna finally fully
share this story so I hope you will read it and comment on it to let me
know what you think and who you like, dislike and think will win and
stuff like that. The episodes are long but there are only 8 Episodes.
Here is the first Episode:

****THE INTRO****

Jeff ~ WELCOME TO SEASON FOUR OF REALITY SURVIVOR!!! This season
we have 18 new survivors. All from different walks of life. This season will
take place in the majestic land known to the world as China. This country has
been around for centuries.

**Jeff is then in a different location, waiting on a dock waiting
for two boats to arrive**

Jeff ~ welcome guys and girls to China. This is where you will all
spend the next 39 days of your life. You will all be divided into three different
tribes. The Nüwa, the Shennong, and Fu Xi tribes.

The Nüwa tribe, which will always wear gold, includes: Bethany
Taylor, Keith Zanidakis, Kandy Butters, Peter Kenney, Rudy Fries, and Sara
Lewis.

The Shennong tribe, which will always wear white, includes:
Colleen Towsley, James Donaldson, Lynelle Ashby, Melinda Gleason, Terry Hatch
and Tony Jordan.

The Fu Xi tribe, which will always wear blue, includes: Alan
Oakley, Erica Bean, Jayron Ward, Kate Cooper, Kristen Durosseau and Paul Carty.

Each tribe is on it’s own to get to it’s beach.

**They all leave**

This season is going to be played in a way that will keep all
eighteen castaway’s on their toes. After every tribal council the tribes will
be shuffled. Meaning at any time a castaway can be completely screwed, or
saved. This game will be played in a way never before seen. How will this
affect alliances, and rivalries? Stay tuned to find out!

Nüwa
**Bethany, Keith, Kandy, Peter, Rudy and Sara all are entering camp for the first time**

^Bethany ~ I am so excited to start playing this game finally. I have always wanted to come on this show and I have finally fulfilled that.

Kandy ~ hey everyone, lets work hard to win the challenges

Rudy ~ yeah, we need to smash the other tribes

Peter ~ we need a strong shelter and stuff, so lets get this together.

Bethany ~ How about we all split up and each get stuff on our own?

Keith ~ sure but we need to make sure that we all get things done

Bethany ~ I will start gathering fire wood

Kandy ~ Sara, you wanna help me find the water hole?

Sara ~ sure

^Kandy ~ Our tribe is coming together to get this tribe together and make sure that we are a strong tribe.

**Peter and Rudy talk**

Rudy ~ so you want to work for the final two?

Peter ~ sure that would be great

Rudy ~ who do you think should be the first person voted out?

Peter ~ I was thinking Sara, as she just seems so out of place.

Rudy ~ right, I agree

^Peter ~ As of right now, if we had to vote this second, I would vote for Sara because she just doesn’t seem to really be that social, which is a shame

^Rudy ~ I have a final two alliance with Peter that I am confident could definitely work out for us.

**Kandy and Bethany**

Kandy ~ we should stick together

Bethany ~ I think I’d rather stick with the guys

Kandy ~ you’re kidding me!?

Bethany ~ no, I am sorry but other girls just drive me insane, I really don’t want to be stuck here with you two this entire time

Kandy ~ well then I promise you that you will receive my vote first time we are at tribal council

Bethany ~ go right ahead, I’ll be doing the same thing.

^Kandy ~ Bethany is a complete bitch. I cannot wait to vote her ass out of here.

**Keith and Sara**

^Sara ~ I feel like no one really likes me. I am not sure what I can do to change that. I am worried I’ll be first voted out. I just don’t want that to happen.

Sara ~ Keith right?

Keith ~ ya

Sara ~ would you want to vote together?

Keith ~ sure, we can do that

Sara ~ thanks

Keith ~ no problem

^Keith ~ I have a voting alliance with Sara. It should help me in keeping myself safe.

SHENNONG

**Colleen, James, Terry, Lynelle, Tony and Melinda all enter camp for the first time ever**

^James ~ everyone on my tribe seems cool, so I am confident that I can make it far.

Tony ~ hey everyone, we are going to be the best tribe ever

Terry ~ yeah, that would be cool

Melinda ~ we need to all promise to always stick together

^Colleen ~ I do not care for anyone on my tribe. I just feel that they are all going to easily align which leaves me out

Lynelle ~ we got to get a shelter built and a fire going

Colleen ~ I will go and find the water hole

Terry ~ sounds cool, how about James, myself and Tony build the shelter and Melinda and Lynelle can work on starting the fire?

Melinda ~ that sounds good

**Everyone goes off on their duties**

**Terry, James and Tony**

^Terry ~ everyone on my tribe seems cool so I am hoping that we can win the challenges so that we all can make it to the merge.

Tony ~ the three of us should stick together to the final three

Terry ~ that would be cool

James ~ we can do that, all I ask is that we all keep each others opinions in mind when it comes to the vote each round

Tony ~ that is fine by me, dude

^James ~ Tony is an interesting character. He means well but he can really get on your nerves.

^Tony ~ I am going to the final three with Terry and James, and I really cannot wait for that. I think that I am on the best tribe ever. Everyone rocks man

**Melinda and Lynelle are talking and working well together**

^Melinda ~ Lynelle and I have totally got a friendship really starting. I think the two of us are going to stick together for a while

**Meanwhile Colleen is all by herself**

^Colleen ~ I feel that I have been screwed by this tribe. None of them seem to want me to be around. For this reason I feel that I will most likely be the first person from this tribe voted out and I really want to find a way to overcome this.

FU XI

**Paul, Kristen, Kate, Alan, Jayron, and Erica all enter camp for the first time**

^Erica ~ my tribe seems mediocre. I am not thrilled to be on this tribe with them

Erica ~ alright everyone we need to get this camp together. Lets get to work

Paul ~ we just got here Erica, lets get to know each other a little first

Erica ~ we can get to know each other while we work

Kate ~ I think we can have a little break

^Kristen ~ Paul and Erica both seemed to be annoyed with each other. I think there are going to be fireworks between the two of them.

**Paul and Kristen**

^Kristen ~ I decided to join with Paul in an alliance because I don’t want to be with someone who is bossy. Therefore Erica needs to go.

Kristen ~ would you want to work with each other?

Paul ~ sure, lets do it, I just want to eliminate Erica as soon as possible

Kristen ~ that is fine by me

^Paul ~ Kristen is with me on eliminating Erica which makes me happy because that means the person I want out is that much closer to being eliminated.

**Kate, Jayron, Alan and Erica**

^Alan ~ I think everyone seems cool on this tribe. Erica is a leader which is good to have in this game. Kate and Jayron are strong workers and so they’ll be a lot of help around camp. Paul and Kristen seem cool but they just don’t have much work ethic so I think that they will have to go first most likely.

Jayron ~ we should eliminate Kristen first between the two of them because she is the weakest

Erica ~ yeah but if Paul causes a lot of conflicts then he should be the one to be eliminated.

Jayron ~ sounds good to me

^Jayron ~ Kristen and Paul are the outsiders on this tribe. Which is the reason they are the targets for elimination right now.

Kate ~ us four should stick together to the end

Alan ~ yeah four people together would be a strong alliance and could bring us far into the game.

Erica ~ as long as you all pull your weight I am all for it

Jayron ~ we will definitely put a lot of weight in. The four of us can totally go far

^Kate ~ I initiated the alliance between the four of us. I am excited because it means that I am in the majority. I hope it stays this way.

^Erica ~ I have an alliance with Jayron, Kate and Alan. They seem ok and should be beneficial to me in the long run but I think that eventually they will have to go

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**Everyone enters the Challenge beach**

Jeff ~ welcome everyone to the challenge beach. This season is going to play differently then ever before. The reason for this is that there is no immunity challenges anymore, though there are hidden immunity idols. There are 2 Exile Islands, and 3 hidden immunity idols. For today you will do a small challenge
that will send one tribe to the two exile islands. One of the islands is only for the men, and the other is only for the female. Meaning the winning tribe
will be split up but will also not have to go to tribal council. The other two tribes will have to go to tribal council. The challenges in this game will all
be simple. Today’s is the first one and it will let each tribe know who can handle the tougher challenges and who cannot. It is a relay challenge. For every round the entire tribe has to work together…

**The tribes go for the challenge. In the end though it was not even close on who won**

Jeff ~ FU XI WINS!!! Meaning they are all going to be split up. Thing is, in three ways not two. There are six people on each tribe. Two people will be sent to each place. Two guys to the male’s exile island, two women to the woman’s exile island. The remaining two will get to go back to camp. Who will be going where?

**Fu Xi thinks things over**

Jayron ~ Alan and I will go to exile island. Kate and Erica will go to the other. Leaving Paul and Kristen to return to camp

**They all go where they need to.**

Jeff ~ The rest of you, head to camp and gather your things. I will see you each at tribal council tonight. Nüwa will be the first to vote someone out.

**Everyone heads back to camp**

Male’s Exile Island
**Alan and Jayron enter Exile Island**

^Jayron ~ No one really wants to be around Paul or Kristen which is why we let them return to camp. I also think that we should have the opportunity to find the idols first.

Alan ~ I think that we should have separated those two instead of keeping them together

Jayron ~ It should be alright because they are going to be the first two people to go home.

Alan ~ but anything can happen in this game

Jayron ~ true, but I am not worried about it

^Alan ~ Jayron, and Erica both feel that they are in the best positions so they are not worried about getting people against them. I think that is going to hurt them in the long run of this game.

Woman’s Exile Island
**Kate and Erica both enter exile island**

^Kate ~ Our tribe is already set up to stick together to the end. I am so excited with the fact that I am guaranteed a spot on the jury at the very least

Erica ~ we need to get Paul and Kristen out as soon as possible

Kate ~ yeah, those two will turn on us in a second.

Erica ~ yes, which means they are a threat to the four of us surviving so we need to stop anyone who opposes us.

Kate ~ of course, you don’t need to tell me twice

^Erica ~ Kate, Jayron and Alan are my alliance. I think I can trust them for now and hopefully it will all work out in my favor in the end.

FU XI
**Paul and Kristen enter camp**

^Kristen ~ so it was very clear to me that Paul and myself are on the outsides of the tribe. We will have to make sure we win every round in order to remain in this game.

Paul ~ this really sucks

Kristen ~ I know it does. We need to get those four out of here, however possible that we can

Paul ~ I know, I especially want Erica out

Kristen ~ agreed

Paul ~ good, now hopefully things will turn around for us.

^Paul ~ right now I am screwed. I am easily the first person to go unless there is a change soon. The thing that sucks is that the game just began and already I am screwed.

Nüwa
**Bethany, Keith, Kandy, Peter, Rudy and Sara all return to camp**

^Kandy ~ this really sucks that tonight we need to go to tribal council. It definitely sucks because Bethany is already against me and I suspect that she will target me.

**Keith and Bethany**

^Bethany ~ tonight I am going to do everything I can do to ensure that it is Kandy that goes home tonight

Keith ~ hi Bethany

Bethany ~ hey there Keith, I was wondering if you’d be willing to form an alliance with me?

Keith ~ oh, well sure that is fine by me

Bethany ~ awesome, I want to vote Kandy out tonight

Keith ~ oh I don’t think that is a smart choice though

Bethany ~ well if we are in an alliance together we need to listen to each other on the vote

Keith ~ yeah but I just feel that voting Kandy out right now is not the right decision to make

Bethany ~ well what about…

Keith ~ wait, you know what forget it, we can vote out Kandy. I don’t really care honestly

Bethany ~ thank you very much, do you think you can get the other guys to join with us?

Keith ~ I can talk with them. I know that I can get Sara easily

Bethany ~ sounds great

^Keith ~ Bethany is really getting on my nerves tonight. I have an alliance with her but if she continues acting this way I will vote her out. I have no problems doing that.

**Rudy and Kandy**

Kandy ~ would you be willing to vote Bethany out tonight?

Rudy ~ sure, I am up for that, I can talk to Peter and get him with us

Kandy ~ thank you so much, I will go and talk with Sara about voting her out

Rudy ~ good plan.

^Rudy ~ I am in an alliance with Peter and have talked with Kandy. I think that things are going to work out for us.

**Peter and Sara**

^Peter ~ I have no idea who will be receiving the vote tonight, I just want to make sure that it is not going to be me

Peter ~ hi Sara, how are you doing?

Sara ~ fine

Peter ~ would you be willing to promise me that you won’t vote me out?

Sara ~ sure, who should I vote for though?

Peter ~ I have no idea right now

Sara ~ I’ll go talk to Keith then

Peter ~ you think you can get him with us to vote together

Sara ~ possibly

Peter ~ alright, you do that and we will vote together. I guess it will be either Kandy or Bethany

^Sara ~ I think that I am safe for tonight’s vote. That is good enough for me*

SHENNONG
**Colleen, James, Terry, Lynelle, Tony and Melinda all walk back into camp**

^Melinda ~ I think that it is safe to say that Colleen is going to be the first person eliminated from out tribe

**Tony and Colleen**

^Colleen ~ I am going to try and get along with people but it is so hard with these people

Colleen ~ hi Tony, I was wondering if we could talk about the vote…

Tony ~ I am sorry Colleen but there is no reason to even bother

Colleen ~ so you are voting for me?

Tony ~ sorry but you just don’t belong here, and everyone else does

Colleen ~ whatever

^Tony ~ Colleen is such a loser. She really does not belong here. She started crying after I told her the truth. I wasn’t trying to be mean, I just didn’t want to be a liar to anyone in this game.

**Terry and Lynelle**

^Terry ~ Lynelle and I have started to get along greatly. We have decided to stick together for as long as possible.

Lynelle ~ who do you want to vote out tonight?

Terry ~ well I was thinking of voting out Tony but I think
the best bet is to go for Colleen

Lynelle ~ yeah Colleen doesn’t fit in at all. Tony doesn’t really either but at least he puts forth some effort

Terry ~ yeah that is a good point.

^Lynelle ~ I am with Terry to the end of this game, that is a guarantee. There is no way that I will ever vote him out.

**James and Melinda**

Melinda ~ so tonight we voting out Colleen

James ~ I’d actually rather vote for Tony tonight

Melinda ~ that could be arranged

James ~ we should definitely go for it

Melinda ~ alright, I am up for it

^James ~ tonight we are going to vote Tony out because he is just grating on everyone’s nerves.

Tribal Council
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Nüwa. Sara, how are things at camp?

Sara ~ they are ok

Jeff ~ Keith, what about you, how are things at camp?

Keith ~ things are busy Jeff. There are already conflicts brewing and enemies and alliances all being formed

Jeff ~ Bethany, do you have any enemies?

Bethany ~ I know that Kandy wants me out because I told her I didn’t want to be aligned with her. Sorry I wasn’t going to lie about it

Jeff ~ Kandy is this true?

Kandy ~ it is Jeff, and tonight Bethany will be receiving my vote like I will be receiving hers.

Jeff ~ Rudy, has this made tonight’s vote easy?

Rudy ~ well it hasn’t necessarily made it easy, but it is easier because the vote is now between two people. Now it is just deciding which side you are going to take

Jeff ~ Peter, do you feel that it could be you tonight?

Peter ~ oh most definitely. This is a game and anything is possible. I expect the unexpected in this game.

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Bethany, you are up first…

Bethany goes up and votes: “My vote tonight is for Kandy because she seriously needs to go, and next Sara needs to leave. The guys only need me around.”

Kandy then votes: “Bethany, I am only voting for you because you gave me no other option.”

Keith then votes…

Peter then votes…

Rudy then votes…

Sara then votes…

Jeff ~ alright, I will go and get the votes…once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area
immediately. I’ll read the first vote…

[KANDY]

[BETHANY]

That is one vote Kandy, and Bethany! Next vote…

[KANDY]

[BETHANY]

That is two votes Kandy and Bethany! Next vote…

[BETHANY]

That is three votes Bethany, and two votes Kandy! FINAL VOTE:

[BETHANY]

Bethany, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Bethany grabs her torch and leaves without even looking at anyone**

Bethany, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Bethany takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ she obviously did not see that coming. Grab your torches and head back to camp.

**Nüwa leaves camp, as Jeff welcomes Shennong to tribal council**

Jeff ~ welcome Shennong to tribal council. James, how are things at camp going?

James ~ well Jeff, things are insane honestly

Jeff ~ Colleen, does this tribe seem unified?

Colleen ~ honestly Jeff, I suspect that no one here really wants me to be around. No one has really made any effort to talk with me. I tried with Tony and he point blank told me that I was going to get voted out tonight

Jeff ~ Tony is this true?

Tony ~ I didn’t want to lie to her. I figured that would be meaner than telling her the truth

Jeff ~ Melinda, what is your thought on this?

Melinda ~ I really feel that Tony made a bad move. He could pay the price tonight for it as well

Tony ~ what? Why, we all agreed that we’d stick together. Now you are going to turn your back on that?

Melinda ~ if I feel that it is the right move then I will

Jeff ~ Terry, a lot of drama going on. Does this help you make up your mind as for who to vote for?

Terry ~ I am not going to lie Jeff. Tony did make a bad move, but I have a deal with him and I cannot turn my back on that. We need a strong tribe and that is what I am going to try and get.

Jeff ~ Lynelle, you must feel fairly confident that you are going to be safe tonight

Lynelle ~ I do feel safe, but only because the circumstances within this tribe make me feel that I have nothing to worry about.

Jeff ~ alright it is time to vote. Colleen, you are up first…

Colleen goes up and votes [TONY] “Tonight I am voting for you Tony because you made it clear to me that you want me out. I don’t want to leave and will do whatever it takes to survive another round.”

James goes up and votes

Lynelle goes up and votes

Melinda goes up and votes

Terry goes up and votes

Tony goes up and votes [COLLEEN] “You are easily the outcast of our tribe. Which is why I must vote for you. I want a strong united tribe and you are what stands in the way of that. Goodbye Colleen.”

Jeff ~ alright, I will go and get the votes…once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area
immediately. I’ll read the first vote…

[COLLEEN]

[TONY]

That is one vote each Colleen and Tony. Next vote…

[TONY]

[COLLEEN]

That is two votes Colleen and Tony. Next vote…

[COLLEEN]

That is three votes Colleen, two votes Tony. Final Vote…

[TONY]

Jeff ~ we have a tie. Here is how this will work. I am going to give the other four of you a couple minutes to decide whether or not you switch your vote or not. If none of you switch, then it will be a random elimination. The other four of you, who did not receive a single vote will have to draw from a bag and whomever gets the purple rock out of you four will be eliminated. Which means both Colleen and Tony will be safe if someone doesn’t switch. So are there any takers on switching?

Lynelle ~ I will switch my vote for Tony.

Tony ~ what the fuck, Lynelle. I thought we were friends!

Lynelle ~ we are Tony but this is a game and I am not willing to put my spot in this game on the line to keep you safe. I am sorry.

Jeff ~ Tony, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Tony grabs his torch**

Jeff ~ Tony, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Tony takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ well he obviously did not see that coming. Grab your torches and head back to camp.

**Everyone Leaves**

::FINAL WORDS::

[BETHANY TAYLOR]

I am very disappointed the be the first person voted out of the game. I don’t understand why those two guys voted me out over Kandy. This really sucks. I hope they all lose.

[TONY JORDAN]

I worked really hard for our tribe and to be betrayed the way I was by Lynelle. I am very disappointed and hurt. I don’t want to wish them bad luck, but at the same time I do. I am just so confused right now.

**Everyone Leaves**

::Votes::

:Nüwa:
Bethany Taylor :: [KANDY]
Keith Zanidakis :: [KANDY]
Kandy Butters :: [BETHANY]
Peter Kenney :: [BETHANY]
Rudy Fries :: [BETHANY]
Sara Lewis :: [BETHANY]

:SHENNONG:
Colleen Towsley :: [TONY]
James Donaldson :: [TONY]
Lynelle Ashby :: [COLLEEN] :: [TONY]
Melinda Gleason :: [TONY]
Terry Hatch :: [COLLEEN]
Tony Jordan :: [COLLEEN]
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:34 am

Good stuff Pete! I really enjoyed it.

A little surprised now that I see Sara and Keith voted different ways. I'm rooting for their little underdog / "not really close with anyone" alliance. It'd be awesome if they teamed up with Kandy against Peter and Rudy, but if Kandy catches wind of who voted who Keith could be in trouble.

I don't see Colleen lasting much longer, she seems to have kind of a bad attitude. Who knows though, she could be like an Erin from Tocantins if her tribe starts winning. There doesn't appear to be any conflict among the rest of that tribe.

And I like Alan and Kate, the more level-headed members of that blue tribe's foursome. The other two from that group just seem a bit too opionated and Paul and Kristen probably deserve to be on the outs, lol.

Who's going to win? Hmmm... Maybe Alan? Lynelle? Guess I'll have to keep watching. Can't wait for the next one! Survivor China 642631
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 am

Glad you liked it. I can post the second episode Thursday night, I just wanna give more people a chance to read this one.

I will say that except for some twist that of course affect the game, you are mostly spot on, but a few you are off by. You'll see :D
Hope you continue to enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2   Survivor China EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:21 am

Nüwa
**Kandy, Keith, Peter, Rudy, and Sara all return to camp**

^Keith ~ last night I was not in the majority. Kandy is still here and the person I voted with is gone. I now need to do some intense strategizing to make sure that I am not the next person to go.

Kandy ~ congratulations everyone for surviving the first tribal council

Peter ~ we should all promise each other to stick together to the end

**Everyone agrees**

^Rudy ~ all five of us have decided to stick together to the end of this game. That is all fine for us but I think that eventually we will turn on each other. A couple of us have strong feelings with each of us.

**Sara and Keith talk**

^Keith ~ Sara didn’t vote with me and Bethany last night and I need to find out why

Keith ~ hey Sara, I was wondering why you voted for Bethany instead of Kandy like you had said you would

Sara ~ oh I am sorry Keith, I never got a chance to talk to you. Kandy had told me that Bethany had planned on voting all the other females first and she was starting with Kandy and then would be going for me, I couldn’t risk it.

Keith ~ ok, well next time let me know no matter what ok

Sara ~ of course, sorry about that

^Sara ~ Keith was upset with me not telling him about the vote last night, but I purposely did it. I figured if he voted against Kandy that would make it that much easier to eliminate him next and keep myself safe even longer

**Rudy, Peter and Kandy**

^Peter ~ last night everything went as planned, and now Rudy, Kandy and I are in control. If we want Sara out next she’ll go, if we want Keith to go, which is more likely, then he’ll go.

Rudy ~ next we vote out Keith right?

Peter ~ yeah I was thinking that was the smartest move for us to make

Kandy ~ lets do it, I like Sara and would rather keep her around

Rudy ~ that is what we’ll do then

^Kandy ~ Keith’s days are numbered. After that it’ll be Sara but hopefully that doesn’t happen.*

SHENNONG
**Colleen, James, Lynelle, Melinda, and Terry return to camp**

^Terry ~ before Tribal Council last night Lynelle and I had decided if the vote ended up being a tie she would switch her vote, that way Tony would go. We were ok with him or Colleen going. Now we need to make sure we don’t end up getting picked off.

**Colleen is looking for fruit by herself**

^Colleen ~ honestly I wish I had been voted off last night, only because I just do not fit in with anyone on this tribe. This game has not gone well for me thus far, hopefully it’ll turn around

**Terry and James discuss voting**

^Terry ~ I decided to talk with James and to try and turn things around. Hopefully things get better.

James ~ hey Terry

Terry ~ hey James, I was wondering if you were planning on voting with Melinda and Colleen at the next tribal council

James ~ oh no way, Colleen is next definitely

Terry ~ alright that sounds good

James ~ yeah of course

^James ~ I like Terry and Lynelle a lot more than Colleen and Melinda. Melinda has started to get very irritating, as she never shuts up.

**Melinda and Lynelle**

^Lynelle ~ last night I switched my vote, which I wish I hadn’t but I needed to make sure that one of those two went, it was decided by Terry and myself that I would switch. Tony was closer with Terry and I think Terry felt bad betraying Tony.

Melinda ~ hey Lynelle, I was wondering, can we talk?

Lynelle ~ of course

Melinda ~ would you be ok with forming an alliance with me?

Lynelle ~ sure that sounds great

Melinda ~ thank you so much, I was afraid I’d go throughout this game with no alliances.

^Melinda ~ last night I spearheaded everyone turning against Tony. Now it is time for sweet little Colleen going home. I will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

FU XI
**Kristen and Paul are laying down sleeping when Alan, Jayron, Kate and Erica all return to camp**

^Paul ~ Kristen and I were sitting here waiting when the other four returned from exile island. The only two who even acknowledged us were Alan and Kate. Both Jayron and Erica completely ignored us

**Alan and Kate**

^Kate ~ Alan doesn’t want to just exile Paul and Kristen and I have to agree with him, it isn’t the smartest move to make.

Alan ~ we need to try and get Erica and Jayron to stop acting like they are better than those two because first chance they get they will eliminate them if they don’t stop it

Kate ~ I know, they are not playing a smart game and us being aligned with them could actually hurt us

Alan ~ I know, we need to turn things around

^Alan ~ I have fought to get Erica and Jayron to stop acting like bullies but they don’t like to listen. I might just turn on them to keep myself safe

**Jayron and Erica**

^Erica ~ Kate and Alan keep pushing for me and Jayron to be nicer to Paul and Kristen but honestly what does it matter, both will be the first two out of this tribe

Jayron ~ we need to work on eliminating Paul first because he is going to be harder to eliminate later on as he is strong in challenges and he is a good talker, which worries me

Erica ~ oh I don’t think we even have to worry about that I think people will like us more than him and so I am sure we can easily persuade people to vote him out over us, though I do agree he needs to go as soon as possible

Jayron ~ I just hope there are no switches that occur before we eliminate him at least

^Jayron ~ I have been thinking of what Alan and Kate keep saying. I realize that if I need to make sure Paul and Kristen are out of here as soon as possible or they might turn it around, it is a big if but still there is that possibility, no matter how unlikely

**All the tribes receive tree mail and head to the Immunity Challenge**

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**The three tribes enter the immunity challenge**

Jeff ~ welcome to the immunity challenge everyone today’s challenge has a twist that is going to throw this game upside down for each and every one of you. The twist is in this bottle, to find out what is in this bottle you need to win this coming challenge, but whoever comes in 2nd will get a power that will determine how the twist will come to be. Survivor’s ready?…

Nüwa wins first! Fu Xi wins second, which means that Shennong are the losers of this challenge. This is one challenge that you did not want to be the losers. Both the winning tribes will choose one guy and one girl from Shennong to go to exile island. Nüwa?

Peter ~ we will send Melinda

Jeff ~ alright, Fu Xi?

Jayron ~ we will send James

Jeff ~ ok, Melinda and James please come over here and choose one person from each tribe to join you each at exile island…

Melinda ~ I will choose Peter

James ~ I will choose Kate

Jeff ~ ok, Peter and James take that boat over there, and Kate and Melinda take that other one over there, we will see each of you at the next immunity challenge where you will see that three people will have been voted out.

**Everyone looks at each other shocked and worried while Peter, Kate, Melinda, and James all leave**

Jeff ~ ok now on to the message in the bottle this is what it says…

Three tribes, four people each, shuffle now, starting with the winners of the challenge

Jeff ~ so now you know that we are having a tribal shuffle, on top of that all three tribes will be headed to tribal council tonight and three people will be voted out. Nüwa as the winners of the challenge you get to choose who the tribe leaders will be for each tribe, who will the leaders be, they all have to be from your tribe

Rudy ~ I will take on Fu Xi, Kandy will take Shennong and Keith will take Nüwa

Jeff ~ alright, the three of you are safe at tonight’s tribal council, meaning only 3 people on each tribe are vulnerable. Now please choose who you want on your tribe, each tribe has to have 2 guys and 2 girls including you. Keith, you can go first…

Keith ~ I will choose Sara

Kandy ~ I will choose Colleen

Rudy ~ I will choose Alan

Keith ~ I will choose Terry

Kandy ~ I will choose Jayron

Rudy ~ I will choose Erica

Keith ~ I will choose Lynelle

Kandy ~ I will choose Paul

Rudy ~ I will choose Kristen

Jeff ~ alright everyone you all have a lot to figure out before tribal council tonight

**Everyone leaves and heads to camp**

Male’s Exile Island

**Peter and James enter exile island**

^James ~ Peter chose me to come here and Melinda sent him, it’s a funny coincidence

Peter ~ it is nice to meet you James

James ~ thanks, same here

Peter ~ would you want to work together at all?

James ~ we just met and you are already asking me for a deal, sorry but I need to know you a little more

Peter ~ oh right, sorry about that

^Peter ~ James turned me down for a deal so first chance I get, he is out of the game

Woman’s Exile Island

**Kate and Melinda enter exile island**

^Melinda ~ I am here with Kate which should be interesting because she seems nice but also seems like a strong competitor, I think she will be hard to eliminate

Melinda ~ so how are things at camp?

Kate ~ oh you know it’s a lot of work keeping the camp together

Melinda ~ I wonder who will be voted out

Kate ~ yeah same here, I hope Paul goes

Melinda ~ oh you don’t like Paul

Kate ~ it isn’t that I don’t like him it is just that he doesn’t seem to care about even attempting to talk with me

Melinda ~ Colleen is like that on our tribe, she is always by herself

Kate ~ you want to make a deal to vote both out when we get the chance?

Melinda ~ sure that would be a great deal for me, I cannot wait to vote out Colleen

Kate ~ yeah and I cannot wait to vote out Paul

^Kate ~ Melinda keeps talking, she never slows down while she talks either. It is a bit irritating but I have a deal with her and so that will help me in the long run

FU XI
**Rudy, Alan, Erica, and Kristen all enter camp**

^Rudy ~ I got stuck picking people for this tribe and Keith picked Sara and Peter is at Exile Island so therefore I had no one from my original tribe to pick to be here so now I have to start all over again with alliances

**Rudy and Kristen talk**

^Kristen ~ I am very happy to be on this tribe with Rudy because I am going to try my hardest to get him to vote for Erica tonight

Kristen ~ hi Rudy, I was hoping you’d be willing to vote for Erica tonight, she has been so mean and I just want to be away from her

Rudy ~ oh, ok that sounds good to me, she seems like a threat anyways

Kristen ~ thank you so much

Rudy ~ will Alan vote for her?

Kristen ~ I doubt it, as the two of them have been in an alliance since day one

Rudy ~ oh, interesting

^Rudy ~ Alan and Erica are in an alliance which means they will most likely be voting for Kristen. I now have a deal with Kristen to vote Erica out. That means that tonight’s vote will most likely be a tie, at least I have immunity

**Alan and Erica**

^Erica ~ tonight Kristen will be going home, it stinks that it cannot be Paul but hopefully Jayron has him taken care of

Alan ~ we need to get Rudy with us to vote for Kristen because I do not want a tie

Erica ~ yes but it won’t matter Kristen is going tonight, she is too antisocial to get Rudy to vote with her

Alan ~ anything is possible

Erica ~ but I still don’t expect it

^Alan ~ Erica just doesn’t understand this game, if she did she wouldn’t keep talking the way that she is. I don’t want a tie, and so there will not be a tie, I promise you that

Nüwa
**Keith, Sara, Terry and Lynelle enter camp**

^Keith ~ Rudy chose me to be the head of this tribe which I thought was interesting. The two of us have barely spoke but he has enough faith in me to give me power, I am thankful for that

**Sara and Lynelle**

^Sara ~ I want to get Lynelle to vote for Terry because I feel he is a threat in the long run

Lynelle ~ I don’t know Sara, I really don’t want to turn on Terry, I am really sorry, It will most likely be a tie

Sara ~ I was afraid of that

^Lynelle ~ I feel terrible that I have to vote for Sara tonight. I just cannot vote Terry out as he is my main ally

**Terry and Keith**

^Terry ~ Lynelle and I are going to vote for Sara as that is our only option. Now we just need to figure out if we can get Keith to vote for her as well, I think it isn’t going to happen as Keith chose Sara first

Terry ~ is there any chance you’d vote for Sara?

Keith ~ I don’t know, I figure you wouldn’t vote for Lynelle and vice-versus, right?

Terry ~ yeah, sorry

Keith ~ oh no don’t be sorry that is fine, I have to think about it though I doubt it though

Terry ~ understood, thanks for at least entertaining the thought

Keith ~ no problem

^Keith ~ on one hand I can cause a tie and eliminate Terry or eliminate Sara. Sara lied to me last tribal council so that might be a good move for me to make but then Terry is a threat so eliminating him also might be a good move. I just don’t know what I am going to do

SHENNONG
**Kandy, Jayron, Paul, and Colleen all enter camp**

^Kandy ~ choosing who was going to be on this tribe was hard but at the same time fun. I wanted people who seemed to be on the outsides of their original tribe and I wanted someone who would be considered a threat to eliminate them. The threat is Jayron and I think Paul is against him, so I think that I made the right move

**Paul and Colleen**

^Jayron ~ so now I need to get Colleen and Kandy to join me in voting Paul out. I think it should work as Paul is a bit obnoxious.

Colleen ~ I am so happy to be away from everyone on my original tribe

Jayron ~ yeah, hey would you be willing to vote with me tonight?

Colleen ~ oh I don’t know I haven’t thought about the vote yet

Jayron ~ well it is either me or Paul that you have to vote for and I was hoping you’d vote for him

Colleen ~ I haven’t even really talked to him yet, I’d like to get to know you both a little before I decided

Jayron ~ oh ok, well let me know as soon as possible ok?

Colleen ~ sure no problem

^Colleen ~ I don’t like alliances and I don’t want to count someone out before I get the chance to meet them

**Kandy and Paul**

^Paul ~ so this is my chance to eliminate Jayron and I am sure he is going to try and eliminate me but I will do whatever I have to, in order to make sure that I succeed and he doesn’t

Kandy ~ so I was wondering if you’d be willing to vote for Jayron tonight?

Paul ~ I was just going to ask you the same thing

Kandy ~ that’s cool then, now we just have to get Colleen

Paul ~ yeah though I just saw her talking to Jayron

Kandy ~ that isn’t a good sign

^Kandy ~ well Paul did in fact want to vote Jayron out and so now we just need Colleen

Tribal Council
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Fu Xi, Rudy, how are things at your new camp?

Rudy ~ Jeff things have been hectic today trying to figure out what we are going to do tonight

Jeff ~ Alan, how does this switch affect you?

Alan ~ it affects me I think in a bad way currently but then again I think I am safe, but who knows

Jeff ~ Erica, what is the basis of your vote tonight?

Erica ~ I am voting off Kristen who I have wanted gone since day one

Jeff ~ Kristen, any comments?

Kristen ~ well tonight Erica is going home Jeff, she just didn’t get the memo

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Kristen, you are up first…

Kristen goes up and votes: [ERICA] “Erica, not much of a shocker that I am voting for you. I don’t like you and I want you out of here. goodbye”

Erica then votes: [KRISTEN] “Kristen, this vote should be Paul but he isn’t on this tribe which hurt you, so goodbye”

Rudy then votes…

Alan then votes…
Jeff ~ alright, I will go and get the votes…once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the first vote…

[ERICA]
[KRISTEN]
That is one vote Kristen, and Erica! Next vote…

[ERICA]
That is two votes Erica and one vote Kristen! FINAL VOTE:

[ERICA]

Erica, I need you to bring me your torch…

Erica ~ fuck you backstabber

Alan ~ you should have listened to me and not been so rude to Kristen and Paul, you got what you deserved

Erica ~ fuck you

Kristen ~ I guess the memo got lost on it’s way to you Erica

Erica ~ and fuck you as well Kristen. Oh you too Rudy

Rudy ~ whatever, no skin off my back

**Erica grabs her torch and leaves**

Erica, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Erica takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ she definitely did not see that coming. Grab your torches and head back to camp.

**Fu Xi leaves camp, as Jeff welcomes Shennong to tribal council**

Jeff ~ welcome Shennong to tribal council. Jayron, how are things at camp going?

Jayron ~ well Jeff we have Colleen who won’t make an alliance with anyone, you got Kandy who chose me just to eliminate me from the game and you got Paul, the asshole of this game, and then you have me who is screwed tonight because of someone I had never met before

Jeff ~ wow, Kandy is that true?

Kandy ~ it is Jeff, it wasn’t against Jayron but more of a move to get rid of a threat, he should take it as a compliment more than be offended

Jayron ~ oh shut it Kandy

Kandy ~ no

Jeff ~ Paul, why does Jayron think of you as an asshole?

Paul ~ because he knows that I outsmarted him and he is not happy about it

Jeff ~ Colleen, are you really against alliances in this game?

Colleen ~ yes I am Jeff, because I feel that it is wrong to eliminate someone due to not being an in alliance with you. If I like someone I am not going to vote them out

Jeff ~ alright it is time to vote. Jayron, you are up first…

Jayron goes up and votes [PAUL] “Tonight I want you to go but it isn’t going to happen, I am done I know this. Goodbye asshole and cannot wait to see you at loser lodge.”

Colleen goes up and votes

Kandy goes up and votes

Paul goes up and votes [
Jeff ~ alright, I will go and get the votes…once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the first vote…

[PAUL]
[JAYRON]

That is one vote each Jayron and Paul. Next vote…

[JAYRON]

That is two votes Jayron, and one vote Paul. Final Vote…

[JAYRON]

Jeff ~ Jayron, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Jayron grabs his torch**

Jeff ~ Jayron, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Jayron takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ tonight has been an interesting night. Grab your torches and head back to camp.

**Fu Xi leaves camp, as Jeff welcomes Nüwa to tribal council**

Jeff ~ welcome to tribal council Nüwa. Keith, how are things at camp?

Keith ~ things are intense Jeff as we have two groups of two and expect the vote to be a tie tonight

Jeff ~ really, Lynelle is this true?

Lynelle ~ yes it is Jeff, Terry and I will not vote for each other and Keith won’t vote Sara which leaves it as a tie, so who knows who will be going home tonight

Jeff ~ Terry you won’t possibly vote Lynelle, even if it was to help keep you safe?

Terry ~ correct Jeff

Jeff ~ Sara, what are your thoughts on this situation

Sara ~ I hate it Jeff because that leaves me as the most vulnerable as those two won’t turn on each other and Keith has reason to turn on me. I am worried though he has promised me he wouldn’t he could change his mind

Jeff ~ alright it is time to vote. Terry, you are up first…

Terry goes up and votes [SARA] “I hate to vote you out tonight as you seem like a nice girl but it is either you or Lynelle and I absolutely will not vote for Lynelle. Sorry”

Sara goes up and votes [TERRY] “you are a threat which is why you are getting my vote tonight”

Lynelle goes up and votes

Keith goes up and votes [

[TERRY]
[SARA]
That is one vote each Sara and Terry, next vote…

[TERRY]
That is two votes Terry, one vote Sara, final vote…

[SARA]

Jeff ~ we have a tie. Here is how this will work. I am going to give the other two of you a couple minutes to decide whether or not you switch your vote or not. If none of you switch, then it will be a random elimination. All three of you will have to draw from a bag and whomever gets the purple rock out of you three will be eliminated. So are there any takers on switching?

Keith ~ I will switch my vote to Sara

Sara ~ I expected it

Jeff ~ are you sure Keith?

Keith ~ I am Jeff

Jeff ~ ok, Sara I need you to bring me your torch…

Sara ~ bye everyone, and good luck, even you Keith

Jeff ~ Sara, The Tribe Has Spoken

**Sara takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ well she seemed to expect that. Definitely an interesting night in all, grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you all tomorrow

**Everyone leaves**

[ERICA BEAN]
Alan made a bad move. I don’t care what happens to anyone, I just hope that Alan, Paul and Kristen lose. That is all that matters to me

[JAYRON WARD]
well this was a pathetic run for me. I am very disappointed in myself. I made a lot of bad moves and I realize that now, should have listened to Alan.

[SARA LEWIS]
I told Keith why I didn’t tell him about voting Bethany out, and I knew he would turn on me. I didn’t want to go but I also didn’t want to have it be left up to chance. I wish I fought more to stay but it just wasn’t something for me

:FU FI:
Alan Oakley :: [ERICA]
Rudy Fries :: [ERICA]
Erica Bean :: [KRISTEN]
Kristen Durosseau :: [ERICA]

:NÜWA:
Keith Zanidakis :: [TERRY] :: [SARA]
Sara Lewis :: [TERRY]
Lynelle Ashby :: [SARA]
Terry Hatch :: [SARA]

Colleen Towsley :: [JAYRON]
Kandy Butters :: [JAYRON]
Jayron Ward :: [PAUL]
Paul Carty :: [JAYRON]
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Survivor China 41449 Shocking twist!

I'm happy Erica and Jayron got what was coming to them, disappointed about Sara though, was hoping she'd last a while. I'm rooting for Alan, Kate, and Lynelle at this point. Colleen actually reminds me of someone from the game I hosted this summer. She made it surprisingly far, so maybe Colleen will too. It'll be interesting to see what happens when the exilees return to the game. I guess there will be more multi-eliminations if there's only 8 episodes total.

Keep it up Pete. Great stuff! Survivor China 975127
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 pm

thanks glad you liked it. I will post the next episode tonight. My sister is supposed to comment on here soon as well as I am having her read and comment on them so hopefully she does soon and doesn't get too far behind lol.

so I'll tell you about the people eliminated thus far and who they represented in real life.

Bethany ~ Kandy Butters roommate our first semester in college. They hated each other at first (and I could not stand Bethany) but they ended up becoming friends in the end.

Tony ~ he was Rudy's roommate that first semester but there were times where he was really annoying. I initially intended on him staying around longer than Colleen but felt that Colleen lasting would be surprising.

Erica ~ the thing with Erica was she was the Residents Life Coordinator. No one liked her but there were times she wasn't too bad. She only worked at the school my first semester and the first month of my second semester. (I wrote this story in between those two semesters)

Sara ~ she is based on a girl that I still see at the school from time to time. I don't really know her all that well but she's nice. She's extremely shy and will barely speak to anyone. Hence why I made her have a hard time fitting in and stuff.

Jayron ~ he was an RA and a really cool one at that. In this entire story he became the one person that was represented the worst which is why I eliminated him when I did. The real person though was really cool and he was only an RA my first semester as that was also his final semester in college.

So I will post about the others as they are eliminated and thus we get to the end. 13 are left with 6 episodes left. I really love how I was able to do this story so quickly and yet I feel it came out really good.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3   Survivor China EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Nüwa

**Keith, Terry and Lynelle walked back into camp**

^Keith ~ last night I went against my original tribe by turning on Sara. I didn’t want to but when she told me of her plan to get me in more of a chance of being next to go I knew she was a player and she made one move against me which means she might have done it again.

Terry ~ thank you Keith for switching your vote

Keith ~ no problem, glad that it worked out

Lynelle ~ can I ask you why you switched your vote?

Keith ~ I did it because she had made a ploy to get me out after Bethany. Which would have worked if the switch hadn’t occurred

Lynelle ~ oh I see, well I understand why you did it then

^Lynelle ~ Keith told us why he turned on Sara and it totally made sense to me. I would have done the same thing

Terry ~ any chance you’d work with us from now on Keith?

Keith ~ yeah that would be fine by me

Lynelle ~ great

^Terry ~ Lynelle and I are wary of Keith but we have a deal with him and I think it’ll be beneficial to us having him on our side

SHENNONG
**Kandy, Colleen and Paul wake up next morning**

^Paul ~ last night we voted Jayron out, which didn’t go as cleanly as I had wanted but it doesn’t matter as he is now gone

Kandy ~ so Colleen you aren’t ever going to form an alliance with anyone?

Colleen ~ no I won’t

Paul ~ is there a reason we can trust you enough to keep you around?

Colleen ~ if I like you more than at least one other person you won’t receive my vote

^Kandy ~ there is no way that Colleen will make it far with her strategy. She worries me

Paul ~ well that isn’t good enough for me so I doubt I will not vote for you next tribal council

Colleen ~ whatever, act that way and I will definitely vote for you

Paul ~ whatever

^Colleen ~ I really don’t care if Paul goes against me because I don’t like him, I just disliked Jayron’s attitude last night, from what I heard he acted terrible towards Paul and Kristen on their original tribe*

FU XI
**Alan, Kristen and Rudy are working around camp**

^Alan ~ last night I turned my back on my original alliance with Jayron, Kate, and Erica. I hope I can keep an alliance with Kate but the other two I am done with.

Rudy ~ I wonder who else was voted out?

Alan ~ me to, wonder if Jayron or Paul are out

Kristen ~ hopefully Jayron is

Alan ~ I agree

^Kristen ~ Alan was never mean to me or Paul but he was also not really nice either. He is trying to make up for it which is good enough for me

Rudy ~ I hope Terry and Jayron are out because both are huge threats

Alan ~ those are good reasons to want them out

Kristen ~ yeah, we should all stick together

Rudy ~ that would be a good thing to do, so I am in for it

^Rudy ~ I make alliances with everyone. My motto is alliances are made to be broken. I am not here to be everyone’s friend, I am here to show everyone what I am made of

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**The three tribes enter the immunity challenge beach**

Jeff ~ lets bring in the four from exile…

**Peter, James, Kate and Melinda rejoin the others**

Jeff ~ now Peter, James, Kate and Melinda you all are now Shennong. The rest of you will be split up between Nüwa, Fu Xi and Exile Island. There is a board up that has a ton of black balloons on it. Inside each balloon is a pendant that has a name on it, the names are Fu Xi, Nüwa and Exile. You will each go one at a time. There are 4 Fu Xi, 4 Nüwa and 2 Exile. Meaning either one of the tribes or Exile will be short one person. Lets begin, Alan you can go first…

**Alan throws his dart and hits a balloon. He is now…**

Jeff ~ sorry Alan but you are headed to Exile Island

Alan ~ damn

**Alan leaves and heads to exile island**

Jeff ~ Colleen you are up next…

**Colleen misses at first and has to wait until everyone else has hit one before she can try again**

Jeff ~ Kandy, you are up…

**Kandy hits one…**

Jeff ~ Kandy is on Nüwa! Keith is up next…

**Keith hits one…**

Jeff ~ Keith is on Nüwa as well! Kristen is next…

**Kristen hits one barely and…**

Jeff ~ Kristen is on Fu Xi! Lynelle is next…

**Lynelle misses and joins Colleen waiting to go again**

Jeff ~ Paul is next…

**Paul hits one and…**

Jeff ~ Paul is on Fu Xi as well! Rudy is next!

**Rudy hits one…**

Jeff ~ Rudy is on Nüwa! Terry!

**Terry hits one…**

Jeff ~ Terry is on Fu Xi! Colleen goes again!

**Colleen misses again, and Lynelle misses her next one, and again Colleen does again! Lynelle hits the next time**

Jeff ~ Lynelle is headed to Exile Island!

**Lynelle leaves and goes to exile island**

Jeff ~ Colleen, keep going until you hit one

**Colleen has gone a few times until she finally hits it!**

Jeff ~ Colleen is on Nüwa! Everyone head back to camp, I’ll see you all tonight!

**Everyone Leaves**

Male’s Exile Island

**Alan enters Exile Island**

^Alan ~ I am here at exile island again. The thing that I haven’t spent much time thinking about is the hidden immunity idol. I decided to see if I can find it, and I think I have a good idea where this one is

Woman’s Exile Island
**Lynelle enters Exile Island for the first time**

^Lynelle ~ this is scary being here on my own but I know I can do it. I want to get to the merge and after tonight it will be the final ten. It is insane how fast this game is going

FU XI
**Kristen, Paul and Terry enter camp**

^Terry ~ I am so screwed now. I don’t know how I will be able to manage to get myself through tonight’s tribal council. Kristen and Paul seem close and that is why I think I am screwed

^Kristen ~ Paul and I have had a deal since day one and I think that it will remain true tonight. Terry is a threat and so he needs to go

^Paul ~ I am torn, I am thinking of voting Kristen out because she relies on me a little to

Nüwa
**Rudy, Keith, Kandy and Colleen all enter camp**

^Colleen ~ I am now on a tribe with three original Nüwa tribe members. I don’t know how close they are but I suspect that I am in a bad position right now but that is ok, I am happy if I have to go so they all get to stick around I like all three of them

^Rudy ~ Colleen is who we plan on voting out tonight. It is a simple reason why. She doesn’t want to ever align with anyone, so I have no reason to keep her around

^Kandy ~ I am thinking of turning things around tonight and voting Keith out. He wasn’t really in with us to begin with and with Sara out I feel he might be a part of the reason she is gone

^Keith ~ Kandy and Rudy are tight. There is no way I can turn things around, I know that Colleen is not going to vote with me because she doesn’t do alliances.

SHENNONG
**James, Peter, Kate and Melinda enter camp**

^Peter ~ well I know that I want James out but can I get Melinda and Kate to vote for him?

^Kate ~ I am unsure who I will vote for, I know that I have a deal with Melinda which means either Peter or James will receive my vote tonight, now it is just time to figure out who that will be

^James ~ tonight someone is going to go. I wouldn’t mind voting Melinda out and so I might just push for that

^Melinda ~ I don’t want to vote James out, nor will I vote for Kate which leaves Peter, so he gets my vote tonight

Tribal Council
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Shennong, Kate, how are things at camp?

Kate ~ honestly Jeff it has been pure chaos today trying to figure out the voting as none of us really had much time with each other prior to this time. It has made things unsure for us all as far as how the vote is going to go

Jeff ~ Peter, is this true, is it really up in the air who is going to go tonight?

Peter ~ it is a crazy thing Jeff, everyone has talked to everyone and we all basically have an idea of who is being targeted. Kate really is the only one who can sit tight tonight as she most likely won’t receive a vote

Jeff ~ James, what helps you decide who to vote for in a situation like this?

James ~ I think that there are many different things to think about. One being that after tonight there will only be ten people remaining in this game and so getting rid of threats might be a good thing or getting rid of people you don’t trust or like. For me it is a little of everything

Jeff ~ Melinda, does the vote tonight worry you?

Melinda ~ Jeff, I just want it to be known that one person hurt me today and one person pissed me off. Due to both of those people I do feel I could go, but I think I have done enough to ensure that I won’t go and the person who hurt me will go

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Peter, you are up first…

Peter goes up and votes: [JAMES] “You turned me down for a deal, therefore I cannot trust you, you gotta go”

Kate then votes…

James then votes…

Melinda then votes…

[JAMES]

[MELINDA]

That is one vote James, and Melinda! Next vote…

[PETER]

That is one vote each Peter, James and Melinda! FINAL VOTE:

[JAMES]

James, I need you to bring me your torch…

**James grabs his torch and leaves**

James, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**James takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ Definitely a close vote with multiple people receiving votes. Grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow.

**Shennong leaves camp, as Jeff welcomes Nüwa to tribal council**

Jeff ~ welcome Nüwa to tribal council. Colleen, how are things at camp going?

Colleen ~ things at camp have been cool under the circumstances. I know I am the main target tonight and I totally expect to go home tonight

Jeff ~ Rudy, is Colleen right in feeling that way?

Rudy ~ anything is possible Jeff, but sadly yes she definitely does

Jeff ~ Kandy, does Colleen’s choice to be against alliance’s hurt her in tonight’s vote?

Kandy ~ definitely because I know that if she did she might survive tonight’s vote but
it is that reason she won’t

Jeff ~ Keith, worried it might be you?

Keith ~ I feel confident that I will not be going home tonight

Jeff ~ alright it is time to vote. Kandy, you are up first…

Kandy goes up and votes [COLLEEN] “I hate to vote for you as you are an awesome person but not wanting to form alliances is what did you in, cause if you did it would be Keith going and not you”

Colleen goes up and votes

Rudy goes up and votes

Keith goes up and votes

[COLLEEN]

[KEITH]

That is one vote each Colleen and Keith. Next vote…

[COLLEEN]

That is two votes Colleen, and one vote Keith. Final Vote…

[Colleen]

Jeff ~ Colleen, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Colleen grabs her torch**

Jeff ~ Colleen, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Colleen takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ being against making alliances is obviously not the strategy that is going to help you win this game. Grab your torches and head back to camp.

** Nüwa leaves camp, as Jeff welcomes Fu Xi to tribal council**

Jeff ~ welcome to tribal council Fu Xi. Paul, how are things at camp?

Paul ~ things are fine Jeff

Jeff ~ Terry, worried it’ll be you tonight

Terry ~ I have a tiny bit of hope that I won’t, it is extremely slim though

Jeff ~ Kristen, worried it might be you?

Kristen ~ truly not worried Jeff, I feel that I have one person that I can truly trust

Jeff ~ alright it is time to vote. Terry, you are up first…

Terry goes up and votes [KRISTEN] “I hope you don’t lie to me Paul”

Kristen goes up and votes [TERRY] “This vote is only because I cannot vote Paul out, sorry”

Paul goes up and votes

[TERRY]

[KRISTEN]

That is one vote each Kristen and Terry, final vote…

[TERRY]

Jeff ~ Terry, I need you to bring me your torch…

Terry ~ thanks for lying to me Paul

Paul ~ hey man sorry I just couldn’t

Kristen ~ you mean you made a deal to vote me out?

Paul ~ I thought about it, I weighed all my options

Kristen ~ I thought I could trust you

Paul ~ well you thought wrong

Terry ~ good luck making it to the end Paul

Paul ~ fuck you asshole

Jeff ~ Terry, The Tribe Has Spoken

**Terry takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ well he definitely stirred up some controversy. Definitely an interesting night in all, grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you all tomorrow

**Everyone leaves**

[JAMES DONALDSON]

I shouldn’t have turned on Melinda the way that I did, it left me no choice but to vote for her. I should have voted Peter like Kate had agreed to do. I made a bad move, fuck this, I am done

[COLLEEN TOWSLEY]

I ended in a way that I am happy. I wish I could have made it just a little bit further at least but it is all good

[TERRY HATCH]

I am glad to make Paul lose Kristen’s trust. I hope that helps causes him to lose. Good luck to Lynelle, though I really don’t think she’ll need it

Paul Carty :: [TERRY]
Terry Hatch :: [KRISTEN]
Kristen Durosseau :: [TERRY]

Keith Zanidakis :: [COLLEEN]
Rudy Fries :: [COLLEEN]
Colleen Towsley :: [KEITH]
Kandy Butters :: [COLLEEN]

Peter Kenney :: [JAMES]
James Donaldson :: [MELINDA]
Kate Cooper :: [PETER]
Melinda Gleason :: [JAMES]
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 am

Ooooooooh, interesting! About time for Colleen I think. Survivor China 591397 Kind of glad James is gone, he wasn't really appealing to me. I am interested to see what changed Melinda's mind when she'd said she was voting out Peter in her confessional, but I guess we'll find out next episode.

Terry definitely had potential to go farther, but he was put in an almost impossible situation with Paul and Kristen. But the riff he caused between them? HA! Can't wait to see how that one plays out, I'm guessing not too favorably for Paul. Survivor China 741461

Still saying Alan, Kate, and Lynelle are the most likely to win, but with these twists, really anything can happen.

Can't wait for the next one! Survivor China 786479
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Hey, I just read these all, really cool!

This makes me happy to know that you do this, because sometimes I'll be really bored and I will just make charts of Big Brother and Survivor using my friends, just for fun, and then hell of it, and it's always really interesting....glad to know I'm not the only one!

Cool stuff though!
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:50 pm

glad you liked it as well Michael. I have done that a million times lol.
Hope you continue to read. I am in the process of writing a new story as I want to write All Stars 2 and Second Chance 2, not sure what I'm going to do once I finish those stories though, we'll see but I have a lot of stories to share, and cannot wait to share them. I think I am going to share the first story in the series (Panama - Exile Island) next.
Going from this story to that one you'll see a big difference in the format that I wrote it and stuff but I may rewrite that one, maybe not, not sure at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 pm

NUWA

**Rudy, Kandy and Keith return to camp**

^Keith ~ last night I received Colleen’s vote which makes me wonder if Rudy and Kandy had planned on possibly turning against me, though I doubt it as it probably was just Colleen liking those two more

Kandy ~ well congrats guys we all made it to the final ten

Rudy ~ yeah that is great, now there are only 6 others to eliminate

Keith ~ that is only if Peter hasn’t been eliminated

Rudy ~ lets just hope he hasn’t been

Keith ~ yeah, I doubt he has

^Rudy ~ Keith mentioned that Peter might have been voted out last night and that made me worried because if he is out then that screws all of my plans

Kandy ~ if Peter is out we need to get someone else in an alliance

Rudy ~ yeah, maybe Alan could take his place

Keith ~ or Terry and Lynelle

Kandy ~ if Terry is still in, which I don’t think is likely

Rudy ~ yeah he was with Kristen and Paul and from what Kristen had told me those two were close

Keith ~ that sucks

^Kandy ~ so we are discussing the possibility of who should join us to the final four if Peter was voted out last night, thing is we don’t even know yet

SHENNONG

**Peter, Kate and Melinda return to camp**

^Kate ~ last night James was an idiot as he didn’t vote with the plan which resulted in him getting voted out. I am just glad his mistake didn’t cost me the game

Melinda ~ congratulations everyone for making it to the final ten

Kate ~ yeah congrats

Peter ~ you know what I think that we need to all three stick together

Kate ~ I don’t want to make that plan only because of the fact that who knows what’ll happen you know but when it is time to vote it is definitely a possibility

^Peter ~ so my deal is a possibility only if we are heading to tribal council, that way it keeps her safe right, but no real deal is going to come of it, well then she can just forget it, she’ll be getting my vote

Melinda ~ well I am all for it, I like you both and won’t vote either of you out until later on

Peter ~ thank you Melinda

Kate ~ thanks

^Melinda ~ things are a bit hostile between Peter and Kate, I want to get them to go to the final three with me because both would bring me over the other

FU XI
**Kristen and Paul return to camp**

^Kristen ~ so Terry let me know as he was leaving tribal council that I was his vote last night because Paul had debated voting me out, he should have because it will be his downfall him not doing so

^Paul ~ thanks to Terry, Kristen will not even speak to me now which puts me in a bad position, who knows what I will do next

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

**The three tribes plus Lynelle and Alan return to the challenge beach**

Jeff ~ welcome everyone to the next challenge, as you can all see James, Colleen, and Terry were all voted out last night

Lynelle ~ Terry should still be here

**Lynelle gives Paul and Kristen a dirty look**

Jeff ~ now onto the next part of the game. Shennong is no more, but Fu Xi and Nüwa will remain intact. Two people will go to exile island, and we will discuss the hidden immunity idols.

**Everyone perks up at the mention of the hidden immunity idols**

Jeff ~ Today you will all participate in a challenge to determine who goes to exile island and who will go to which tribe. Four people will be on each tribe. The first person out and last person standing will both head to exile island, but only one male and one female can go, which means the first to be eliminated will determine if the last person standing is the last female or last male standing. Now onto the reason you might want to bow out of the challenge as it is a relatively simple challenge. You all will stand on a pole, it is a decent size poll and gives you enough room to stand comfortably and there is no added twist to how you have to stand or anything, just stand there. When you decide to leave the challenge you will be given a small area to look around for the hidden immunity idol. There are three areas because there are three idols. Being the last to fall off means you get no time to look, being the first means you have more, but if you are the one to go to exile island then you don’t get to look at all. No one has found any of the idol’s thus far and so this is your chance to get one. I promise you all that the three idols will be found. Also, remember that by going to exile island that means you are safe from tribal council where two people will be voted out and the first member of the jury will be determined. Survivor’s Ready??? GO!!!

**Everyone stands on their platform**

Jeff ~ you have all been standing for a half hour…

**Two people jump off, but it is Melinda who is off first, meaning she is off to exile island. Kate is the other person who jumped off**

Jeff ~ goodbye Melinda, and Kate good luck looking for the idol in the first area

**After another 10 minutes Peter and Kandy jump off**

Jeff ~ ok, the both of you get your own area’s to look…

**Kate is still looking while Peter and Kandy begin their search**

Jeff ~ it has been an hour, it seems everyone wants to go to exile island

**Paul slips off**

Jeff ~ Paul you get to join Kate in looking for the idol…

**Paul joins Kate right when Kristen falls off**

Jeff ~ Kristen joins Peter. That leaves Keith, Rudy, Lynelle and Alan…

**Alan jumps off and joins Kandy**

Jeff ~ The three area’s are now open to everyone who has quit the challenge, one person has found one, there are still two more

**Lynelle falls off**

Jeff ~ it is down to Keith and Rudy, which one wants to be exiled the most…

Keith ~ Rudy, I have never been to exile island, please give me this opportunity

Rudy ~ sure thing

**Rudy jumps off**

Jeff ~ with that, Keith please go to exile island

**Keith leaves and Jeff gathers everyone**

Jeff ~ All three idols were found. Alright everyone there are eight of you and two tribes. Lynelle and Rudy were the last guy and girl standing that didn’t go to exile island therefore they will choose the new tribes. Lynelle, women first, you can choose which tribe you’d like most…

Lynelle ~ I will take Nüwa

Jeff ~ alright, please choose a guy you want on your tribe…

Lynelle ~ I want Paul

Jeff ~ Rudy, please pick a girl…

Rudy ~ I choose Kandy

Jeff ~ Lynelle, a girl…

Lynelle ~ I choose Kate

Jeff ~ Rudy, a guy…

Rudy ~ Peter

Jeff ~ Lynelle, your last member is Alan, and Rudy your last member is Kristen. Now to determine which tribe will feature the first juror. Lynelle and Rudy will play a simple game of rock, paper, scissor…

**Lynelle and Rudy play and Rudy loses by picking rock and Lynelle picks paper**

Jeff ~ whoever is voted out of Nüwa will be the first member of the jury. Head to camp and I’ll see you all tonight

**Everyone leaves**

MEN'S EXILE ISLAND

**Keith enters exile island for the first time**

^Keith ~ I gave up on being able to get the idols because I knew that being safe tonight would help my group get to the final four even easier

WOMEN'S EXILE ISLAND

**Melinda enters exile island**

^Melinda ~ I wanted to come here because I was feeling uneasy. Things have just been way to random and I felt this was the only guarantee of being safe tonight

FU XI

**Rudy, Kandy, Peter, and Kristen all enter camp**

^Rudy ~ having to choose my tribe this time was not the first time this game. It was interesting but I ended up going for people from my alliance and letting whoever the final person be fall into our tribe. It ended up being Kristen so she’ll be going home tonight

**Peter and Rudy**

^Peter ~ for the first time since the beginning of the game, Rudy and I are on the same tribe. We have a final two deal and so I wanted to be on the same tribe again to guarantee that our deal is still good

Peter ~ hey Rudy, is our final two alliance still in tact?

Rudy ~ of course, and Kandy will get third

Peter ~ great, so tonight we are voting Kristen out right?

Rudy ~ yes we are sadly voting for her

Peter ~ she is a cool person isn’t she

Rudy ~ she is yeah but she isn’t in an alliance with us so she has to go eventually

Peter ~ yeah, sounds good to me. Hopefully our good luck continues

Rudy ~ oh I know

^Rudy ~ Peter and Kandy are my two main allies. There is no way I will vote either out and same with each of them voting me or the other. That leaves Kristen to go no matter what

**Kristen and Kandy**

^Kristen ~ I know I am as good as gone but I am still going to try and save myself

Kristen ~ any chance you’d vote Peter out?

Kandy ~ I really can’t sorry Kristen

Kristen ~ it is ok, the main two people I wanted out of this game are out, there is only one other person I really want out and that is Paul and I think he is definitely going

Kandy ~ yeah most likely

^Kandy ~ Kristen has given up, I hate to see it happen she deserves a lot better than this

NUWA

**Lynelle, Kate, Alan and Paul enter camp**

^Lynelle ~ I chose Paul because I want him out and I chose Alan and Kate because I knew they would go for him as well

**Paul and Alan**

^Paul ~ Lynelle chose me specifically to get me back for voting for Terry which is stupid he was a threat and she knows it

Alan ~ I cannot wait to get this tribal council over with

Paul ~ I know because then I am finally done

Alan ~ not necessarily…

^Alan ~ I don’t like Lynelle’s move of trying to get Paul out and choosing us to do it. So I am not sure I am going to, I might vote her instead

**Kate and Lynelle**

^Kate ~ tonight’s vote might seem destined to be Paul’s but that isn’t a guarantee. I found two of the three idols tonight and will do what I need to do in order to make things go how I need them to

Lynelle ~ so will you and Alan vote for Paul?

Kate ~ it is a possibility

Lynelle ~ well I am voting for him ok

Kate ~ I figured

^Lynelle ~ I don’t really trust Kate at all now and think that I might have made a bad move but that is ok because I found one of the hidden immunity idols and will use it tonight if I have to

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Fu Xi, Peter, how are things at camp?

Peter ~ things are good, we are all getting a long, it seems most of the drama of this game doesn’t involve any of us four

Jeff ~ Kristen you have had your share of drama, is this tribe really a lot better

Kristen ~ in some ways yes and some ways no

Jeff ~ Rudy, afraid that you be seen as too much of a leader having been the tribe choose on two separate occasions in this game?

Rudy ~ not really, I think everyone knows I hate doing that but it has worked out for me

Jeff ~ Kandy, feeling comfortable?

Kandy ~ yes and no. I do but feel terrible about it and that is making me feel uncomfortable to have to make this vote tonight

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Peter, you are up first…

Peter goes up and votes: [KRISTEN] “not what I want but the only move I have, good luck next time”

Kandy then votes…

Kristen then votes [PETER] “My vote is for you only because I know you the least. Good luck in the game”

Rudy then votes…

[PETER]

[KRISTEN]

That is one vote Peter, and Kristen! Next vote…

[KRISTEN]

That is two votes Kristen and one vote Peter! FINAL VOTE:

[KRISTEN]

Kristen, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Kristen grabs her torch and leaves**

Kristen, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Kristen takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ seems like morale has taken a hit, hopefully that doesn’t hurt you further on in the game. Grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow.

Jeff ~ welcome Nüwa to tribal council. Kate, how are things at camp going?

Kate ~ things are interesting that is for sure Jeff

Jeff ~ Lynelle, happy with your choice for a tribe

Lynelle ~ yes I am Jeff

Jeff ~ Alan, worried it’ll be you?

Alan ~ I know it isn’t going to be me actually

Jeff ~ Paul, how about you?

Paul ~ I know I am Lynelle’s target, but will that be enough, I doubt it

Jeff ~ alright it is time to vote. Lynelle, you are up first…

Lynelle goes up and votes [PAUL] “voting Terry out was your downfall, goodbye”

Paul goes up and votes [LYNELLE] “don’t try and screw me, as it will backfire”

Alan goes up and votes

Kate goes up and votes

[LYNELLE]

[PAUL]

That is one vote each Paul and Lynelle. Next vote…

[PAUL]

That is two votes Paul, and one vote Lynelle. Final Vote…

[PAUL]

Jeff ~ Paul, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Paul grabs his torch**

Jeff ~ Paul, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Paul takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ He didn’t seem to have expected that, shows that honesty is not something being shared within this small group, think about that and Grab your torches and head back to camp.

**Everyone leaves**

[KRISTEN DUROSSEAU]
This game sure has been a rollercoaster but it has been great as well. Had a blast

[PAUL CARTY]
I am very disappointed that I was taken out the way I was but I am on the jury and I will get a say in the end

Rudy Fries :: [KRISTEN]
Kandy Butters :: [KRISTEN]
Peter Kenney :: [KRISTEN]
Kristen Durosseau :: [PETER]

Paul Carty :: [LYNELLE]
Kate Cooper :: [PAUL]
Alan Oakley :: [PAUL]
Lynelle Ashby :: [PAUL]
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:57 am

Awwwww and the Kristen/Paul duo is no more! I was kind of hoping they'd end up on the same tribe so we could see some fireworks after the way their last tribal council ended. Survivor China 741461 Oh well, I'm sure Lynelle is happy to see the people who took out Terry out of the game.

So we've got the Peter/Rudy/Kandy/Keith final four, the Kate/Alan alliance, with Melinda and Lynelle from the same original tribe. Should be interesting! And only four episode left? Hmmmm, maybe a double boot next time before they finally merge. How the hell did Kate manage to find two idols?! Lol, I thought they each could only look in one of the three areas!

I'd like to see a final four of Alan/Kate/Lynelle/Kieth. Maybe they'll boot Melinda, and then Kieth will realize he's on the bottom of the his final four's pecking order and jump ship. Probably not, but that's what I'm hoping for. Survivor China 642631
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 am

Kristen and Paul bring split was part of the reason I was sad to see them go the way they did but I like leaving things open for an All Stars or Second Chance story. So I'll tell you that if one of them is on another season, the other will definitely be on as well.

Kate finding two idols is fine because they had as much time to find idols once they got off of the poles. They were never restricted from going to another area, they could technically find all 3 if they had been that lucky.

Glad you liked this episode, here's what I'll tell you about Kristen and Paul, the real people.
Paul, I personally could not stand. First semester he acted as if he knew all and experienced everything. He was kicked out of school the following semester. I haven't seen him since, nor do I care if I ever see him again lol, and that will most likely have an impact on the season that he returns, if he ever does.
Kristen, is actually Paul's sister. She failed out of school after my first semester and I haven't seen her since either. She was okay but a bit awkward and socially inept. She was nice though.

Posting next episode now :D
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5   Survivor China EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 am

Nüwa
**Alan, Lynelle and Kate return to camp**

^Alan ~ it is funny how Kate and I are the reason Paul was voted out when he was as we tried so hard to turn things around with Erica and Jayron going home

Kate ~ well this game has been one hell of a roller coaster of emotions

Lynelle ~ definitely, last night was a good night for me because of him voting Terry out

Kate ~ yeah I know, I am glad he is gone, and glad we could help you get him out

Lynelle ~ thank you

^Lynelle ~ I like Alan and Kate and hope that I can go to the final 4 with them and Melinda

Alan ~ I wonder what is next are we finally going to merge?

Lynelle ~ I don’t know but would you guys want to form an alliance with Melinda and me to the final four?

Kate ~ sure that sounds great

Alan ~ yeah we can do that

^Kate ~ I already had an alliance with Melinda and having Lynelle join just helps Alan and I that much closer to the final two

FU XI
**Rudy, Peter, and Kandy wake up the next morning**

^Kandy ~ last night we voted Kristen out and now we are in the final eight which means if there is a merge right now we have the majority

Peter ~ congrats guys we are all on our way to winning this game

Rudy ~ yeah we are doing great

Kandy ~ so who is left in the game?

Peter ~ well we don’t know who was voted out on the other tribe though I would guess that it is Paul

Rudy ~ yeah same here

^Rudy ~ I am having a blast being in control all this time

Peter ~ so guessing that it is him lets go with the final eight being Melinda, Alan, Kate, Lynelle, Keith and us three.

Kandy ~ we need to get Kate and Alan out the most

Peter ~ I agree as they are the tightest alliance remaining other than us

^Peter ~ I am in a great alliance that I would never turn on. Alan and Kate are our main targets and Lynelle and Melinda will go after that

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**The two tribes enter the challenge beach**

Jeff ~ lets bring in Melinda and Keith…

**They both rejoin everyone**

Jeff ~ now this game’s twist are going to continue today. There are three idols still in play and only four more tribal council’s where they are able to use the idols. There will be another switch with three people on each tribe. No immunities this round and only one person being exiled from now on. The challenge is an elimination game. You each have 3 coconuts and each round only two people will get to cut down coconuts. The first three out of the challenge will be on Nüwa and the next four will be on Fu Xi and the last person in the challenge will be sent to exile island. Survivors ready? GO!!!!

ROUND ONE
Rudy and Alan cut down
Rudy = Alan
Alan = Rudy

ROUND TWO
Kate and Kandy
Kate = Rudy
Kandy = Alan

ROUND THREE
Peter and Keith
Peter = Alan
Keith = Melinda

**Alan is out of the challenge**

ROUND FOUR
Lynelle and Melinda
Lynelle = Keith
Melinda = Keith

CURRENT STANDINGS:
Rudy = 1 coconut left
Alan = 0 coconut left
Kate = 3 coconut left
Kandy = 3 coconut left
Peter = 3 coconut left
Keith = 1 coconut left
Lynelle = 3 coconut left
Melinda = 2 coconut left

ROUND FIVE
Rudy and Kate
Rudy = Keith
Kate = Rudy

**Rudy, Keith and Alan make up Nüwa**

ROUND SIX
Kandy and Peter
Kandy = Kate
Peter = Kate

ROUND SEVEN
Lynelle and Melinda
Lynelle = Kandy
Melinda = Peter

CURRENT STANDINGS:
Rudy = OUT
Alan = OUT
Kate = 1 coconut left
Kandy = 2 coconut left
Peter = 2 coconut left
Keith = OUT
Lynelle = 3 coconut left
Melinda = 2 coconut left

ROUND EIGHT
Kate and Kandy
Kate = Kandy
Kandy = Kate

**Kate is out and on Fu Xi**

ROUND NINE
Peter and Lynelle
Peter = Melinda
Lynelle = Peter

ROUND TEN
Melinda and Kandy
Melinda = Kandy
Kandy = Melinda

**Melinda and Kandy are out**

CURRENT STANDINGS:
Rudy, Alan, Keith, Kate, Kandy and Melinda = OUT
Peter = 1 coconut left
Lynelle = 3 coconut

ROUND ELEVEN
Peter = Lynelle
Lynelle = Peter

**Peter is out, and Lynelle is off to exile island**

Jeff ~ Alan, Keith, and Rudy are Nüwa and Kate, Kandy, Melinda and Peter is Fu Xi. Lynelle is off to exile island. Head back to camp I will see you all tonight

Exile Island
**Lynelle enters exile island**

^Lynelle ~ this game just gets more and more insane because now I have no idea how this is going to go. Alan is most certainly gone, and the other tribe it could be anyone

FU XI
**Peter, Kandy, Kate, and Melinda all enter camp**

^Kate ~ I am obviously there main target and Melinda and I can make it a tie and I can use the idol which will help us start eliminating that alliance

**Melinda and Kate**

^Melinda ~ I have an alliance with Kate and therefore will be voting with her tonight

Kate ~ I have two hidden immunity idols Melinda, they targeted me first so they are obviously going to vote for me so we will be safe

Melinda ~ oh awesome, that will help us make it to the final 6 where we can use the other idol to make it to the final five in the majority

Kate ~ I know, lets do this

^Kate ~ the other four alliance obviously didn’t take into consideration the hidden immunity idols. They targeted Alan and I and it is obvious that the two of us are their main targets, it sucks for Alan because there is a slim chance that he will be able to survive tonight

**Meanwhile, Peter is hidden in the bushes and hears everything about the idols**

**Kandy and Peter**

^Peter ~ I am glad to know the information about Kate’s idol’s. Now I need to let Kandy know and turn the vote onto Melinda

Kandy ~ I didn’t even think about the idols and who had them

Peter ~ I know I didn’t either but now we know where two of them are

Kandy ~ that means either Alan or Lynelle have the other one

Peter ~ yeah, hopefully Lynelle

Kandy ~ ok there is nothing we can do about Alan or Lynelle so lets not worry about them. We need to take Melinda out tonight

Peter ~ definitely

^Kandy ~ tonight Peter and I are voting for Melinda and the two of them are going to vote for Peter we think. That means it’ll be a tie, hopefully that will end with Melinda going

Nüwa
**Alan, Keith and Rudy enter camp**

^Rudy ~ our alliance strikes again. We needed to take Kate and Alan out and now we have the opportunity to do that

Alan ~ well thanks guys for screwing me over

Rudy ~ sorry Alan we didn’t want to but you are a threat

Alan ~ yeah I get it, it’s a game not the end of the world

Rudy ~ glad you see it that way

Alan ~ you guys are playing a great game

^Alan ~ well this is it, the game has come to an end for me. I have no way of making it to the final six

Rudy ~ thanks, you played an awesome game as well

Alan ~ thanks

Keith ~ it has been a pleasure playing this game alongside you Alan

Alan ~ yeah, same

^Keith ~ Alan has given up and that is the best he can do because I am not switching my vote to Rudy and Rudy isn’t going to do it for me

Tribal Council

Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Fu Xi, lets bring in the jury Paul, voted out last tribal council. Melinda, how are things at camp?

Melinda ~ things are calm Jeff, everyone has their alliances and that stops anymore major strategizing from really occurring

Jeff ~ Peter, is the vote tonight hard?

Peter ~ not at all Jeff I am voting for the person I am not aligned with that I feel is a huge threat to me

Jeff ~ Kate, worried it might be you?

Kate ~ not at all Jeff

Jeff ~ Kandy, ready for a merge?

Kandy ~ I am very ready Jeff

Jeff ~ good because tomorrow you will all go to Fu Xi beach and choose a new tribe name as you will have officially merged. alright, it is time to vote, Peter, you are up first…

Peter goes up and votes: [MELINDA] “Kate has the idols which leaves you to go”

Kandy then votes…

Melinda then votes…”

Kate then votes [PETER] “I haven’t liked you since the first time I met you, glad to say goodbye tonight”

[PETER]
[MELINDA]
That is one vote Peter, and Melinda! Next vote…

[KANDY]
That is one vote each Kandy, Peter, and Melinda! FINAL VOTE:

[MELINDA]

Melinda, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Melinda grabs her torch and leaves**

Melinda, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Melinda takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ She sure did not see that coming, and it seems she isn’t alone. Grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow.

Jeff ~ welcome Nüwa to tribal council. Keith, how are things at camp going?

Keith ~ things are cool we all get along so that makes tonights vote hard

Jeff ~ Alan, you were targeted by Keith and Rudy in the challenge, does that worry you tonight?

Alan ~ I know I am going Jeff and I have come to terms with that

Jeff ~ Rudy are you ready for the merge?

Rudy ~ I am Jeff

Jeff ~ good because tomorrow you will all go to Fu Xi beach and choose a new tribe name as you will have officially merged. alright it is time to vote. Keith, you are up first…

Keith goes up and votes [ALAN] “sorry man, it has to be you tonight”

Alan goes up and votes [RUDY] “this vote is my respect for your game play. You seem to me to be the leader of this alliance that is going to win and this vote is a vote of respect”

Rudy goes up and votes

[RUDY]
[ALAN]

That is one vote each Alan and Rudy. Final Vote…

[ALAN]

Jeff ~ Alan, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Alan grabs his torch**

Jeff ~ Alan, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Alan takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ you all have merged and now you will head to Fu Xi camp, all your belongings are there. What will the merge have in store for you two and the other four remaining, think about that and Grab your torches and head back to camp.

**Everyone leaves**

[MELINDA GLEASON]
Well I have to say that I really did not see myself being voted out tonight. I figured because they were voting for Kate and she had the idol that I would be safe to vote for Kandy since I really wanted the final three to be me, Kate and Peter. Obviously that didn’t happen thanks to Peter betraying our deal. At least I am on jury

[ALAN OAKLEY]
I have had a great time playing this game. It sure has been a wild ride but it has been so worth it meeting the people that I have met
Kandy Butters :: [MELINDA]
Peter Kenney :: [MELINDA]
Kate Cooper :: [PETER]
Melinda Gleason :: [KANDY]

:NÜWA:
Rudy Fries :: [ALAN]
Alan Oakley :: [RUDY]
Keith Zanidakis :: [ALAN]
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Ugh I did not like the outcome of this episode, lol, Alan's been one of my favorites since the beginning. I'm rooting for Kate and Lynelle who appear to be in the minority now. Luckily though, they both have immunity idols. Survivor China 642631

Good stuff! Looking forward to the next one and seeing how this all plays out!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Episode 6 - only 2 left after this!!!   Survivor China EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 pm

XIA
**Keith, Rudy, Kate, Peter, and Kandy all enter camp**

^Kate ~ we have now merged and last night everything went wrong because Melinda didn’t vote with me for a stupid reason. Now I will definitely have to use both idols in the next two tribal councils.

**Kandy and Rudy**

^Rudy ~ Alan had told the two of us that he’d vote for the person he feels is the leader of our alliance. Him choosing me makes me worried because that means I am a target and that worries me

Rudy ~ we need to figure out how to deal with the hidden immunity idols

Kandy ~ I know we do, I just don’t know how we can

Rudy ~ the two remaining people that we need out have them and so we need to figure out a way to turn them against each other

Kandy ~ easier said than done because I believe they have an alliance already

Rudy ~ damn, well hopefully we can figure something out

^Kandy ~ tonight’s tribal council is going to be hard to figure out who is going

**Keith and Peter**

^Peter ~ last night Melinda not voting for me is what saved me. Though now we need to eliminate Kate and Lynelle and they both have the three idols which causes problems for us

Keith ~ man, we are so screwed

Peter ~ we cannot give up yet

Keith ~ I’m not giving up but we have to make sure that we can make it

Peter ~ we need to talk to Rudy and Kandy

Keith ~ yeah

^Keith ~ so the game has taken an ugly turn for our alliance. With three idols between the two people that are the only ones that aren’t in our alliance

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**The tribe enters the challenge beach**

Jeff ~ lets bring in Lynelle…

**Lynelle joins them**

Jeff ~ as I am sure you can notice Lynelle we have finally merged. Now onto today’s challenge. It is a simple challenge as it is to determine who is going to exile island and who isn’t. Only one person will go to exile island. This is going to be a relay race…

PETER IS HEADED TO EXILE ISLAND!!!

Jeff ~ The rest of you head back to camp and think about your vote, I’ll see you tonight at tribal council

**Everyone leaves**

EXILE ISLAND
**Peter enters exile island**

^Peter ~ I wanted to come here so badly because I know that Kate doesn’t like me and so I wanted to make sure that she cannot eliminate me tonight

XIA

**Kate, Lynelle, Keith, Rudy and Kandy all enter camp**

^Keith ~ so tonight one of us is going home. There is no way around that, but we are going to try and flush out one of Kate’s idols tonight so we will be voting for her

**Keith, Rudy and Kandy**

^Kandy ~ I am so worried that it is going to be me tonight. I think it is most likely me or Rudy as we are the leaders of this alliance

Keith ~ I say we vote for Kate to eliminate one of her idols

Rudy ~ yeah I agree

Kandy ~ who do you think they will vote for?

Rudy ~ most likely me but who knows

Kandy ~ I hate this

Rudy ~ so do I but there is nothing any of us can do to change it

^Rudy ~ we are giving up because there is nothing we can do to change it. I wish it wasn’t so though

**Lynelle and Kate**

^Kate ~ Lynelle has the other idol which helps us out greatly. I am so excited because if we use the idols right then we will both be in the final three

Lynelle ~ now it is just a matter of who to vote out

Kate ~ I wish Peter wasn’t at exile island as I want him out the most

Lynelle ~ well I think we should vote either Kandy or Rudy out as they seem to have the most power within the group

Kate ~ yeah, also Peter and Kandy worked together well at one point so I am thinking the two of them are closest which puts Kandy in the middle of the alliance

Lynelle ~ so you want to eliminate her tonight?

Kate ~ yeah I think it is the best move to make

Lynelle ~ that is fine by me

^Lynelle ~ tonight Kate and I are voting Kandy out which stinks a little because I like her but she is a threat and so she needs to go

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Xia, lets bring in the jury Paul, Melinda and Alan, voted out last tribal council. Kate, the idols are all still in play, do they worry you at all?

Kate ~ honestly no Jeff not at all

Jeff ~ Lynelle, how about you?

Lynelle ~ not really Jeff, there is no reason I should be worried about them

Jeff ~ Kandy, worried it might be you tonight?

Kandy ~ very worried Jeff because things seem to be at that point where everything we have worked for is about to fall apart

Jeff ~ Rudy, what are you basing your vote on?

Rudy ~ the idols are what I am basing my vote on tonight

Jeff ~ Keith, how are things at camp?

Keith ~ things are good Jeff, they could definitely be better though

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Rudy, you are up first…

Rudy goes up and votes: [KATE] “We want to eliminate one of your idols, I hope it isn’t me you want to eliminate”

Kandy then votes…

Keith then votes…

Lynelle then votes…

Kate then votes “This vote is because you are such a powerful player, so take it as respect”

[KANDY]
[KATE]
That is one vote Kate and Kandy! Next vote…

[KANDY]
That is two votes Kandy, one vote Kate! Next vote…

[KATE]

That is two votes each Kate and Kandy! FINAL VOTE:

[KATE]

Jeff ~ Kate, unless you have the idol you need to bring me your torch…

Kate ~ I do have an idol…

Kandy, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Kandy grabs her torch and leaves**

Kandy, The Tribe Has Spoken!

Kandy ~ good luck everyone

**Kandy takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ this was an emotionally charged night. Grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow.

**Everyone leaves**

[KANDY BUTTERS]
I had hoped that it would be Keith they would vote out but it didn’t work out that way. I want to say that I am really only rooting for Rudy

:XIA:
Kandy Butters :: [KATE]
Kate Cooper :: [KANDY]
Rudy Fries :: [KATE]
Keith Zanidakis :: [KATE]
Lynelle Ashby :: [KANDY]
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:48 pm

so updates on who these people are:

Melinda ~ she is based on this girl that lived on campus my first two semesters. I didn't really know her a whole lot first semester when I wrote this, she just seemed really annoying and talkative. It's kind of funny, based on that, that she made it this far lol

Alan ~ he was my first roommate, we got along fairly well and I think I got him fairly accurate. We were only roommates for a month because he became an RA and got his own room.

Kandy ~ She was one of my best friends. I've since lost contact with her but she was awesome and originally I had planned to have her win but it just made most since story wise for her to go this last episode.

Hope you like Smile, Final Five, Kate, Keith, Lynelle, Peter, Rudy, who'll win

Last edited by Snowy Pete on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:24 am

How long do these idols last? If they last all the way to final 3 (as I think Kate seemed to believe based on her confessional) I believe both Kate and Lynelle will make it there. Idk though, the strategy of the majority group seemed flawed tonight. Why wouldn't they target the girl who only had ONE idol so they'd be able to actually get her out the next time when they still had the numbers?

I believe either Lynelle or Kieth will win. I think Kate/Lynelle would take him to the final 3. Up against Kate, Lynelle would win the game, but if Kieth won the final immunity I think he'd be the jury's favorited. Idk though Kieth vs. Lynelle would be close, probably a 4-3.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Episode 7   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 pm

XIA
**Keith, Rudy, Kate and Lynelle return to camp**

^Rudy ~ last night Kandy was voted out, I really expected it to be me that went but it didn’t work out that way

**Lynelle and Kate**

^Kate ~ last night they forced me to use one of my idols which isn’t that good because that means they could do it again tonight to get me out at final four

Lynelle ~ we need to make sure that it is me that has to use the idol tonight

Kate ~ hopefully I can get myself sent to exile island today

Lynelle ~ yeah that would be good

Kate ~ we need to get Rudy out tonight

Lynelle ~ of course

^Lynelle ~ tonight I am hoping to use my idol to eliminate Rudy, hopefully everything works out for us

**Keith and Rudy**

^Keith ~ I suspect that I’ll be the last standing from my alliance which works for me because I know I can win the final immunity challenge and I’d bring Kate to the final two out of those two

Rudy ~ we need to find out a way to ruin their plans

Keith ~ I agree but it is going to be hard

Rudy ~ this really sucks

^Rudy ~ I am just at the point where I am getting angry because of the idols. They have completely ruined my strategy which has worked great thus far

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**They go to challenge beach**

Jeff ~ lets bring in Peter from exile island…

**Peter comes in and doesn’t seemed that shocked that Kandy is gone**

Jeff ~ onto determining who is going to exile island tonight which is also the last round that it’ll be used…

KATE IS GOING TO EXILE ISLAND

Jeff ~ head back to camp, I’ll see you four tonight!

**Everyone leaves**

EXILE ISLANDS
**Kate enters Exile Island**

^Kate ~ well my plan worked and I am here at exile island today. Tonight Lynelle will eliminate Rudy and then we will eliminate Peter next. Which I really cannot wait for

XIA
**Rudy, Peter, Keith and Lynelle all enter camp**

^Keith ~ I want to turn things around and guarantee that I will be in the final three in Lynelle and Kate’s plans so I want to talk to Lynelle

**Peter and Rudy**

^Rudy ~ tonight I am desperate to not allow Lynelle to get what she wants

Peter ~ I have a plan but it isn’t what we really want to do

Rudy ~ if it’ll save me I’ll do it

Peter ~ the two of us vote for Keith instead of Lynelle

Rudy ~ that would mean the idol wouldn’t be used at all

Peter ~ yes but it’ll get you to the final four

Rudy ~ true but then it means at final four no matter what we wouldn’t be able to vote Lynelle out as she’d still have an idol

Peter ~ true, maybe we can work it out where she’d use it and Keith would still go

Rudy ~ hmm, we need to figure this out

^Peter ~ I hate that we have to turn on Keith but Rudy and I have had a final two alliance since day one and there is no way that we are allowing Kate and Lynelle to ruin that

**Lynelle and Keith**

^Lynelle ~ Keith wanted to talk to me which I found interesting

Keith ~ Lynelle, I just wanted to know if I was who you were voting for tonight

Lynelle ~ no I am voting for Rudy

Keith ~ oh ok, thanks, any chance you can promise me safety until the final three?

Lynelle ~ that is the current plan

Keith ~ awesome thanks

^Keith ~ so I am safe over Peter and Rudy which makes me happy because that means I have the best chance of winning this game

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Xia, lets bring in the jury Paul, Melinda, Alan and Kandy, voted out last tribal council. Rudy, worried it might be you tonight?

Rudy ~ most definitely Jeff, in fact I suspect that it will be me

Jeff ~ Lynelle, feeling safe from the idols again tonight?

Lynelle ~ yes I am Jeff

Jeff ~ Peter, how is everyone getting along?

Peter ~ it is actually surprising how well we all get along Jeff, as for the most part we do get along. The only two that really don’t get along are me and Kate and I don’t know why that is

Jeff ~ Keith, it is almost the end, you ready for it?

Keith ~ I am just hoping that I will be there for the end

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Keith, you are up first…

Keith goes up and votes: [LYNELLE] “Your idol needs to be flushed out”

Peter then votes…

Keith then votes…

Lynelle then votes [RUDY] “you are an incredible person and incredible player Rudy, which is why I am casting this vote for you tonight”

[LYNELLE]
[RUDY]
That is one vote Lynelle and Rudy! Next vote…

[KEITH]
That is one vote each Lynelle, Rudy and Keith! FINAL VOTE:

[LYNELLE]

Jeff ~ Lynelle, unless you have the idol you need to bring me your torch…

Lynelle ~ I do have an idol and I am going to use it

Jeff ~ that means we have a tie between Keith and Rudy, will anyone who didn’t vote for either of them change their votes?

Rudy ~ I will, sorry Keith

Keith ~ yeah it’s fine, just a game

Keith, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Keith grabs his torch and leaves**

Keith, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Keith takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ what a surprise it seems for everyone how that went. Grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow.

**Everyone leaves**

[KEITH ZANIDAKIS]
To be honest I am a little disappointed with Rudy and Peter but I understand why they did it. Those two were the beginning of the alliance and it only makes sense that they did what they could to make them the last two standing from our alliance, as well as eliminate Lynelle’s idol. Good luck to both of them as I am still rooting for them both

Peter Kenney :: [KEITH]
Rudy Fries :: [LYNELLE] :: [KEITH]
Keith Zanidakis :: [LYNELLE]
Lynelle Ashby :: [RUDY]
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:12 pm

A little sad to see Kieth go, but now it's time for the finale, and after everything that's hapepned, I just have to say...

GO LYNELLE!!! Survivor China 304413
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Keith used to be a best friend of mine, sadly that friendship sort of ended this past year. It wasn't bad, he just graduated and went his own way, which is better off regardless.

I'll post the final 4 now :D
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: This Season On...   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 pm

::THIS SEASON ON SURVIVOR ~ CHINA::
This season started with Eighteen castaways that was quickly reduced down to a final four.

It all started with three teams of six castaways each. It was immediate that a rivalry between Paul, Kristen vs. Jayron, Erica, Kate and Alan started at Fu Xi and would help shape how each played the game. At Nüwa, Bethany and Kandy quickly formed a rivalry which would help push them both into playing the game. Shennong however just had one outsider and the rest got along. When Shennong and Nüwa were sent to the first tribal council Nüwa sent Bethany home, ending that rivalry. Shennong sent home Tony whom was apart of the group and wasn’t the outsider but quickly annoyed people into voting him out.

The next round the tribes were shuffled and that gave some hope and crushed others. Alan turned on his ally from Fu Xi when he helped vote Erica out at the next tribal council. It was at this same tribal council where Paul was given the power to eliminate Jayron, and Keith also turned on one of his allies when he voted out Sara.

Another round, another shake-up. At this point James and Peter started having a rivalry when James turned Peter down for an alliance. When James contemplated voting Melinda out, one of his allies, and she found out she turned on him and he was next to go.

Next to go was Colleen who was Shennong’s outsider, who went when she refused to talk strategy or form any alliances with anyone.

Terry was next to go thanks to Paul and Kristen sticking together.

At the final ten, Lynelle used her chance to choose a tribe to screw Paul for eliminating Terry but first Kristen was sent packing by the powerful alliance of Peter, Kandy and Rudy. Paul was next to go thanks to Lynelle, though he would become the first member of the jury.

After that Melinda was next to go when it was found out that Kate had two idols. Following her, Alan was screwed by the powerful alliance when Keith and Rudy voted for him.

At the final six, the hidden immunity idols truly came into play when Kate received three votes but had one of the idols and used it to send Kandy home

Next the plan was to vote Rudy out and use the idol which Lynelle did but Peter and Rudy’s final two alliance prevailed when they turned on their ally Keith to ensure that both made the final four.

The final four is Peter, Rudy, Lynelle and Kate. One will be names the soul survivor while the other three will be eliminated. Who will win, and who will lose? Read on to find out…
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: FINALE - Final 4   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm

XIA
**Lynelle, Peter and Rudy return to camp**

^Lynelle ~ last night Rudy and Peter did something that I really did not see either of them doing and that was to vote for Keith. This definitely throws Kate and my plans to make the final two

Lynelle ~ good job guys

Peter ~ thanks Lynelle

Lynelle ~ so are you guys going to vote me out tonight?

Rudy ~ unless you help us eliminate Kate then it is our only option

Lynelle ~ I don’t think there is a way to eliminate her this round

Peter ~ I’m sorry then but we won’t vote for each other

^Peter ~ I like Lynelle and always have. I hate that she has to go before Kate.

Lynelle ~ maybe I can trick Kate into giving me the hidden immunity idol

Rudy ~ it is worth a shot

Lynelle ~ yeah but I highly doubt that she will

^Rudy ~ it is the final four and everything has fallen apart for my alliance of four as only the two that started the alliance are still in

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**The tribe meets Jeff at challenge beach**

Jeff ~ lets bring in Kate…

**Kate walks in and is shocked**

Jeff ~ Today for the first time since the first round there will be an official immunity challenge. Survivor’s ready…GO!!!

PETER WINS IMMUNITY!

Jeff ~ Head to camp, I’ll see you all tonight

**Everyone leaves**

XIA
**Peter, Rudy, Lynelle and Kate return to camp**

^Peter ~ it is a miracle that I won the challenge tonight. I am so happy but yet so worried because that means the vote has to be between Lynelle and Rudy and I want Rudy to be safe

**Rudy and Peter**

^Rudy ~ with Peter winning immunity that basically guarantees that I am going to receive two votes. I really hope that somehow I can survive this tribal council

Peter ~ I wish I could give you this immunity and still be safe

Rudy ~ yeah well you can’t and that is ok

Peter ~ I wish we could get Kate to vote for Lynelle as well

Rudy ~ maybe we can, I’ll talk to her

^Peter ~ I might offer a final two deal with Kate to vote Lynelle out if Rudy isn’t able to get her to do it

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Xia, lets bring in the jury Paul, Melinda, Alan, Kandy and Keith, voted out last tribal council. Peter, how badly did you need that immunity?

Peter ~ I needed it extremely bad Jeff. If I hadn’t won it then I would most likely be the one going tonight

Jeff ~ Kate is Peter right thinking it would have been him?

Kate ~ he is Jeff because he deserves to be here less than Rudy does

Jeff ~ Lynelle, worried it might be you?

Lynelle ~ I am very worried Jeff. I have a feeling that it might be me tonight

Jeff ~ Rudy, how are you four getting along this close to the end?

Rudy ~ things are intense actually Jeff because we all want to make it to the final three but one of us cannot so we are fighting for it

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Lynelle, you are up first…
Lynelle goes up and votes: [RUDY] “My only choice is to vote for you”

Peter then votes…

Kate then votes…

Rudy then votes [LYNELLE] “One of my favorite non-allies in this game. I hate to vote you out but you aren’t an ally therefore you must go”

[LYNELLE]
[RUDY]
That is one vote Lynelle and Rudy! Next vote…

[RUDY]
That is two votes Rudy, one vote Lynelle! FINAL VOTE:

[LYNELLE]

Jeff ~ we have a tie. How this works is the three people without immunity will have to draw from a bag if someone doesn’t switch their votes. Hidden immunity idol is useless if it comes to that. So does anyone switch?

Kate ~ I hate to do this Jeff but I switch my vote to Lynelle

Jeff ~ Lynelle, unless you have the last idol you need to bring me your torch…

**Lynelle grabs her torch and leaves**

Lynelle, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Lynelle takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ She seemed very hurt by the turn of events. Grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow.

**Everyone leaves**

[LYNELLE ASHBY]
This has been insane. I have met some incredible people and hope that I can always keep contact with everyone for the remainder of my life. I want to wish Rudy and Peter luck over Kate though

Peter Kenney :: [LYNELLE]
Rudy Fries :: [LYNELLE]
Kate Cooper :: [RUDY] :: [LYNELLE]
Lynelle Ashby :: [RUDY]
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Lynelle was based off of a friend that recently graduated. She was awesome and I'm glad that we didn't get to hang out as much as we used to before she left but she's still a great friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivor China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor China
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next