ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor China

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm

XIA
**The final three of Peter, Rudy and Kate return to camp**

^Kate ~ I cannot believe I had to vote Lynelle out last night, that is the one thing that I did not want to do. Beating Rudy or Peter in the final two is going to be very hard as they have each other’s vote, plus Keith and Kandy and getting Paul’s is going to be a challenge in itself

Peter ~ congrats everyone for making it to the final three

Kate ~ yeah congrats though Lynelle should be here more than you

Peter ~ I have played this game just as much as you have Kate and I feel I deserve to be here just as much as you do so stop being rude please

Kate ~ I will do whatever I want

^Peter ~ Kate doesn’t like me and I have no clue why she doesn’t. Honestly though whatever, I don’t like her either, though unlike her I have reason to

Rudy ~ you know you are hurting your chances of winning the final vote if you are to get to the final two

Kate ~ I will be fine I am sure

Rudy ~ whatever, lose then

^Rudy ~ Kate feels she has no prayer of beating me or Peter in the final two and she is actually correct

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
**Jeff welcomes the final three**

Jeff ~ alright before we do the challenge you are all going to be brought to exile island for the Walk of Remembrance. Where you will remember the fifteen former castaways with whom you all played this game with. Enjoy yourselves because afterwards will be one of the hardest challenges ever

**WALK OF REMEMBRANCE**

BETHANY TAYLOR

Peter ~ the sad thing about her is everyone actually liked her until the incident with Kandy and so she had to go

Rudy ~ our original plan was the two of us with her and Kandy but she didn’t want that, too bad

^Bethany ~ I realize that I made a very bad move with Kandy and wish I could redo that but I can’t which is how it goes. Had a blast for the three days that it lasted for me

TONY JORDAN

Rudy ~ he seemed like a strong competitor, but heard he was a lot to deal with

^Tony ~ I still have no idea why I was voted out but wish I did to understand why people I trusted turned against me

ERICA BEAN

Kate ~ she was a character that’s for sure. It is such a shame that she acted the way she did

^Erica ~ All I want to find out about this game is that Alan lost. It was an adventure I wouldn’t change for anything though

JAYRON WARD

Kate ~ another ally of mine at the beginning of the game. He was a blast to be around but played the game in such a way that I knew he had no prayer of lasting long

^Jayron ~ I had a great time while there and hope that someday I can do it again because I realize I made a lot of bad moves that I shouldn’t have

SARA LEWIS

Peter ~ she was the quiet member of our tribe. Nice but not vocal enough

Rudy ~ though she was vocal about one thing which she shouldn’t have and that was telling Keith that she hadn’t told him of her voting Bethany to screw him

^Sara ~ this was an adventure that I wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. I am glad to have met the people I met and am glad with how I played this game

JAMES DONALDSON

Peter ~ only two people this entire game turned me down for an alliance and those two were James and Kate. He seemed nice but like Kate didn’t like me for whatever reason

^James ~ Had I known earlier that Peter held as much power as he did I wouldn’t have gone against him the way that I did. That is my one mistake that I made

COLLEEN TOWSLEY

Rudy ~ she was an awesome person just not cut out for this game

^Colleen ~ I lost this game because I refused to form an alliance with anyone, or talk strategy with anyone. Due to that being the reason I lost I am happy with the way I played

TERRY HATCH

Peter ~ from what I heard he was a great guy, from what I could tell he was a fierce competitor, wish I could have had the opportunity to meet him

^Terry ~ this game was insane that is for sure. Had a great time playing and meeting the many different people that I had the opportunity to meet

KRISTEN DUROSSEAU

Peter ~ she was a nice girl, deserved better than tenth but in the context of this game could never have done better

Rudy ~ I hated voting her out but it had to happen to ensure us keeping the power that we had in this game

Kate ~ she was one of two people from my original tribe that I really did not like

^Kristen ~ I didn’t really enjoy playing the game and the experience isn’t one I’ll treasure. To be honest I am so glad I left when I did

PAUL CARTY

Kate ~ the other person I couldn’t stand. Someone I never want to speak to again

Rudy ~ he seemed like a great competitor but played the game too hard and too heartless

^Paul ~ being the first member of the jury has allowed me to see how the remainder of the game has gone and the one person I hope loses is Kate. She doesn’t deserve it, and is the main reason I am out of the game

MELINDA GLEASON

Peter ~ I had an alliance with her from the moment I made a deal with her and Kate, Kate declined it but she accepted it which made voting her out that much harder but I couldn’t vote Kate due to the idols

Rudy ~ she liked to talk and sometimes it tended to be a bit much

Kate ~ I liked her and actually made a deal with her before she did with Peter. She made a stupid move however not voting for Peter and lost the game for it rightfully

^Melinda ~ I am not sure who I would vote for out of the final three as I have mixed feelings for each of them.

ALAN OAKLEY

Kate ~ my closest ally since day one. Totally deserved to make it further than 7th

Rudy ~ a great guy, voting him out was hard to do

^Alan ~ this game has been a whirlwind of surprise. Hoping my girl Kate can make it to the final two

KANDY BUTTERS

Rudy ~ she is incredible, simply put. I am extremely glad she took this journey with me, just wish she could have taken it to the final three with Peter and I

Kate ~ sorry couldn’t happen

Peter ~ she was a ten times better person than you were Kate

Kate ~ fuck you Peter

^Kandy ~ Peter and Rudy are both strong competitors and I am glad to know that one of those two will be in the final two. I just hope that it is Rudy

KEITH ZANIDAKIS

Peter ~ a great ally who never had any specific deals with any of us just the group deal.

Rudy ~ a surprising close friend and ally. He stuck with us through this entire game and I couldn’t be happier.

Kate ~ He was the least threatening of the power four which is the reason he was the planned last to go in Lynelle and my plans

^Keith ~ they may be my allies but honestly that doesn’t mean I will vote for them definitely. The person who most deserves to win this game will receive my vote

LYNELLE ASHBY

Peter ~ didn’t deserve fourth, she deserved at least third. Hated voting for her

Kate ~ my second closest ally this entire game, hated seeing her go the way she did

Rudy ~ she was the sweetheart of this game. Though she played a great game as well

^Lynelle ~ the final three are all awesome people allowing the game to make them look bad. I have no hard feelings for either of them and wish them all the best of luck

Jeff ~ congrats guys again on the final three, this is it. Stand up on one foot on that pole, as it only has room for one foot and then hold one hand on the pole above it, which is above each of your heads by a few inches. It is enough that you will be reaching. If you touch it with more than one hand, let go of it with your one hand, or fall off of the pole then you will lose. Survivors ready? GO!!!

KATE WINS THE FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!!!

Jeff ~ congratulations Kate, you are in the final two for sure, head back to camp and decide which one you will bring to the final two.

**Everyone leaves**

XIA
**Kate, Rudy and Peter enter camp**

^Kate ~ I won the final immunity challenge which makes me extremely excited as I cannot wait to vote tonight. I am torn though which one I am going to vote for

Peter ~ well congrats Rudy on making the final two

Rudy ~ you don’t know that, anything is possible

Peter ~ true but not likely

Kate ~ Peter, I would easily beat you so don’t be so quick to think that

Peter ~ whatever Kate, you won’t get my vote that is for sure

Kate ~ I don’t want your vote

^Rudy ~ Peter and Kate keep going back and forth which is driving me insane. Cannot wait to be done with this tonight as I am sure I will be voted out tonight

Rudy ~ how about the two of you just shut up and stop. Kate you can vote either of us out as neither of us are going to try and get you to vote the other out

Kate ~ whatever, I don’t need either of your imput

^Peter ~ Kate hates me and I hate her, Rudy is going to the final two with her, I know this and understand it, whatever Rudy will receive my vote that is all there is to that

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Xia, lets bring in the jury Paul, Melinda, Alan, Kandy and Lynelle, voted out last tribal council. Kate, you have to choose between Peter and Rudy, have you decided yet?

Kate ~ I have actually Jeff and I think that everyone will be surprised

Jeff ~ alright, lets vote and get this over with, Kate, you are up…

Kate goes up and votes with a huge grin

Jeff ~ alright, I will go and get the vote…once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the vote…

THE FINAL MEMBER OF THE JURY IS…

[PETER]

Peter, I need you to bring me your torch…

**Peter grabs his torch and leaves**

Peter, The Tribe Has Spoken!

**Peter takes the walk of shame**

Jeff ~ Well congratulations Kate and Rudy as you two are our final two. Grab your torches and head back to camp, I’ll see you tomorrow for the final tribal council.

**Kate and Rudy leave**
::FINAL WORDS::

[PETER KENNEY]
This game has been an absolute blast. I have liked everyone other than Kate and wish I could play again I had that much fun
::Votes::

:XIA:
Kate Cooper :: [PETER]
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Peter was based on me Smile hope I didn't make myself seem to much like an ass lol
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Wow, really don't think Kate made the right move there. Survivor China - Page 2 146629 I think at this point I'd rather see Rudy win. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Final Tribal Council   Survivor China - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm

XIA
**Rudy and Kate return to camp for the last time**

^Rudy ~ being in the final two is just incredible though it really sucks that Peter couldn’t be hear nor could Kandy. I would most rather have been here with one of them

^Kate ~ I voted Peter out because if I am to lose I’d rather lose to Rudy than to Peter. It was that simple of a vote

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Jeff Probst ~ Welcome to tribal council Xia, lets bring in the final jury Paul, Melinda, Alan, Kandy, Lynelle and Peter, voted out last tribal council. Tonight things are different. The power now shifts to the jury who will decide which of you two is worthy of the million dollars and the title of soul survivor. First I will give each of you a chance to state your opening statements and then the jury will address each of you, and it will end with each of you giving a closing statements. Lets begin, Rudy, you may go first…

Rudy ~ hey everyone, I just want to say that this game has been a blast and I really enjoyed meeting everyone that I met. I played this game the best that I could and tried my hardest to be as nice as I could to everyone. I wanted to know everyone, I think I succeed in everything I tried to do. My strategy was flexible throughout all the switches and my first final four alliance from the very first tribe controlled the majority of this game. I think I deserve to win after everything I did and I ask that you give me your vote. Thank you all, it has been a pleasure meeting you all and playing against you all

Kate ~ well I want to start off by saying this, whether or not you like me I ask that you give me your vote because I got here to the final two even though I was in a predicament of 2 against 4 and I was in the 2 category. I was the underdog and I ask that you give the person who truly survived their way here the million

Jeff ~ now the jury can address the final two in any way they please, starting with Paul…

Paul ~ hello guys, I have to say this I made one promise to myself after I was voted out and that was that no matter who the final two was Kate would not receive my vote and Alan only would if he was against Kate. I can promise you this that promise I made to myself will stay true and I will vote for Rudy to win. That is all, no need to even say anything to me because no matter what either of you say I won’t change my mind

Jeff ~ Melinda, you are up…

Melinda ~ hey guys, I had a blast this entire game and meeting you both helped enhance it. I feel that you both played different but very effective games which makes it that much harder for me to decide which of you I will vote for to win. Kate we had a deal, had I not been voted out and your idol had been used and Peter was out, then Alan was out, who would you have brought to the final two, me or Lynelle. Rudy, I want to know this had you had to vote for either Lynelle or me to go home who’d you choose?

Rudy ~ I would choose you to go home, not because I dislike you by any means it is just that I have gotten to know Lynelle a lot more than I have you

Melinda ~ I can accept that, Kate?

Kate ~ Melinda, had we made it to the final two and I had to choose between you two I don’t know how I would choose. I like you both and choosing wouldn’t be easy. I think though that I would vote Lynelle out because everyone loves her, but it isn’t because I think I would definitely beat you but it would be more of a level field against you than against Lynelle

Melinda ~ understood, thanks and congrats on making it to the final two. Good luck

Jeff ~ Alan, you are up…

Alan ~ I have to start off by saying congratulations. You both are great friends in my eyes and choosing which to vote for is not going to be easy. I want to wish you both the best of luck and ask that you are both honest with your answers to everyone else because that will help determine my vote. Good luck

Jeff ~ Kandy, you are up…

Kandy ~ I have a lot of things I would like to say but I cannot say everything so I am going to just ask two simple and quick yes or no questions. Kate, if you had to choose who would you bring to the final two Peter or Paul? Rudy, if we had indeed made the final three like we had planned and you won immunity would you have brought me or Peter to the final two?

Kate ~ I would bring Paul because I think I would win against him definitely, while Peter there is a chance he would win

Rudy ~ I am not going to lie I don’t know. Had we been the final three I would have thrown the final challenge because I know I could never choose between the two of you

Kandy ~ thank you, good luck

Jeff ~ Keith, you are up…

Keith ~ I want to say that I am torn between the two of them. Both of you played incredible and both deserve to win. I enjoyed my chats with you both and you both made me feel welcome around you and that is the best thing you could do to someone. Rudy, had the first switch not had happened and we had to vote someone out, am I right in thinking that it would have been me that was voted out or would it have been Sara? Kate, had the final three been you, Lynelle and me who would you have brought to the final three?

Kate ~ I would have brought you to the final two, honestly because I think Lynelle would have beat anyone and you I think are like Rudy and Peter, there is a chance still but only slim.

Rudy ~ I won’t lie, we had discussed the possibility of going for either but you were definitely who we mainly thought that we would go for

Keith ~ thank you for your honesty

Jeff ~ Lynelle, you are up…

Lynelle ~ I think that this is the first time that the final two have both been as well liked as you two are. Kate, at times you can be a bit much but when you aren’t you are awesome. Rudy, you are always thoughtful and you are definitely a great person to have a conversation with. Choosing which of you to vote for is a lot harder than you can imagine. Rudy, why should Kate win and Kate, why should Rudy win

Rudy ~ Kate should win because she was able to thwart a strong final four alliance and if she hadn’t then she wouldn’t be here

Kate ~ Rudy should win because he had a grip in every elimination this entire game

Lynelle ~ thank you both and good luck

Jeff ~ lastly, Peter you are up…

Peter ~ I am not going to keep you guys long. Congratulations to you both as I have to say you both played great games. Kate, I already told you that I wouldn’t vote for you and I am going to stick to that. The way you talked down to me and how you were rude is no way to treat another person, whether you like them or not. Rudy, you were my best friend in this game and I hope that continues long after this. Good luck to you both

Jeff ~ alright, I will give you both a second to compile your thoughts and then you can give your closing statements

**Everyone is silent for a few minutes**

Jeff ~ alright, Kate, you may go first…

Kate ~ well I want to just say that I have enjoyed spending time with most everyone in this game and I tried to play this game in a way as to not offend anyone. Paul and Peter, I do want to say that I did not treat either of you right and for that I apologize. I know that I made mistakes but I am only human as are we all. No one is perfect but I feel I played the best game that I could possibly play under the circumstances of this game. Thank you all

Rudy ~ I have to agree with Kate’s statement of everyone making mistakes. I know I made my share of them but my mistakes didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings, and they didn’t offend anyone. I don’t have anyone that I would need to apologize to and that Kate obviously cannot say. I should get your vote because I played a hard game, I controlled a majority of how the votes went and that should be enough. Thanks for your consideration

Jeff ~ alright, it is time to vote, Paul, you are up first…

Paul goes up and votes: [RUDY] “Never in a million years would I vote for Kate. Good luck Rudy, I hope my vote is the one that cost Kate the game”

Melinda goes up and votes…

Alan then votes [KATE] “I hope you win, as you are truly the more deserving”

Kandy then goes up and votes [RUDY] “Of course I am voting for you Rudy, good luck to both though”

Keith then votes…

Lynelle goes up and votes…

Peter then votes [RUDY] “Who else would I vote for. Even if Lynelle, Kandy or anyone else was in the final two with you, my vote would still be for you. Good luck”
Jeff ~ alright, I will go and get the votes…This time you want to see your name on the parchment. Good luck Kate and Rudy, one of you is about to become a millionaire. I’ll read the first vote…

[KATE]
[RUDY]
That is one vote Kate and Rudy! Next vote…

[KATE]
That is two votes Kate, one vote Rudy! Next Vote…

[RUDY]
That is two votes each. Next vote…

[RUDY]
That is three votes Rudy, two votes Kate. Next vote…

[KATE]
That is three votes each, FINAL VOTE:

THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR ~ CHINA IS…

[KATE]

CONGRATULATIONS KATE COOPER FOR BECOMING THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF SURVIVOR ~ CHINA! AFTER 39 DAYS, 17 OTHER CASTAWAYS, KATE OUTLASTED, OUTWITTED, AND OUTPLAYED EVERYONE TO BECOME THE LAST ONE STANDING! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

::Votes::

:XIA:
Paul Carty :: [RUDY]
Melinda Gleason :: [KATE]
Alan Oakley :: [KATE]
Kandy Butters :: [RUDY]
Keith Zanidakis :: [KATE]
Lynelle Ashby :: [KATE]
Peter Kenney :: [RUDY]

Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:42 pm

WOWZA. Congrats Kate. Survivor China - Page 2 642631 In the end I was rooting for the votes to go her way so I'm happy with the result.

Great season Pete! Looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:45 pm

glad you liked it Mike, I'll have the next one up today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China   Survivor China - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor China
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2