ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 - Saw - Day 4

Go down 
+4
Pete
Tiffani
Kenya
Thian
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:58 pm

The nooses hung in a row infront of the gathering. Reluctantly they stood infront of one. Eyes staring across the line. Once again the tv screen turned on infront of the group. "Hello everyone, it is time to see who has been selected by my accomplices to not continue the trials. They are a tricky pair aren't they? Your life for freedom, this is what you are all here for, there is no sense in hanging around any longer. Place your necks into the nooses. The trap door will open below and one of you will be dead in a few minutes. The weight of your body will open the door for the rest of the group. Who will it be?"

Nervously, they began to insert their heads into the nooses. Praying not to lose their life a small timer clocked down from 3 to 1.

Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 Mgz-79_judgement-day_rope-noose_400x349

The trap door opened sending the door on the back right to swing open and as Dragontears body struggled and gasped soon he became limp and unmoving. He had been the sacrafice. The door to the next trial opened.

Slowly stepping away with their life intact, the group gathered into the next room. One red button in the middle, nothing out of the ordinary. The screen turned on and the puppet spoke.

"I've always wondered what would happen when left in the room with one red button that says do not push. Well someone will have to push it, in order to escape" The eerie laugh escaped the room and the tv turned off.

Player List 8 Players Left!
1. Tiffani
2. Kenya
4. Deetster
5. Gary
6. Alexmel

9. Pete
11. Dragonldy640
13. PhocQ

GAME OVER:
1. Brant - Lynched - Day 1: Jigsaws Accomplice
2. Termy - Night Killed - Night 1: Innocent Victim
3. Virtuanno - Host Killed - Day 2: Innocent victim
4. derBmoose - Lynched - Day 2: Heavily Sedated ((real role innocent victim))
5. Jackie - Night Killed - Night 2: Innocent Victim
6. Dogdude84 - Lynched - Day 3: Innocent Victim
7. Dragontear - Night Killed - Day 4: Innocent Victim

DEADLINE for Day 4 - 20 NOVEMBER 2010 Time 23:59 EST

VOTES:

Pending Votes:
Tiffani, Kenya, Deetster, Gary, Alexmel, Pete, Dragonldy640, PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Well this sucks.. since now there is only 3 of the actual innocent victims left.. plus a detective, a bodyguard, the one that can shoot someone once killed and then the two accomplices.

Hopefully whoever the detective is.. got some good insight last night!

Who does this kill even make suspicious? I'm starting to lean towards Deet a little. At least that's where my head is at.. I feel that Tiffani is innocent and a possible positive role.

Gary and Alexmel.. I'm not sure what to think of them but I feel that possibly one could be an accomplice and the other one of the other roles.. maybe the one with the weapon.

Pete, I'm unsure of what to think of him right now..

PhocQ, I don't feel is an accomplice because of him starting the vote for Brant.. but I'm not gonna say he's for sure not.. but I'd like to say he's most likely a good role or possibly just an innocent victim.

Dragonldy, she's always suspicious of having a role.. but do I feel she's an accomplice.. sometimes I feel she is and others I feel she isn't.. It's a 50/50 for me.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm sort of leaning towards Deet as well, but there's so much that says he's not an accomplice. I just don't know. It's one of those situations where there's so much overwhelming evidence to support both theories on whether Deet is an accomplice or not.

I know PhocQ started the vote for Brant but that doesn't mean he isnt' an accomplice. He might not have thought it would pick up. If we're going to use the Brant vote as a reason to clear someone, then that would mean that everyone that voted Brant is innocent. And I find that highly unlikely, but still possible.

Dragonlady is usually top of my suspect's list, but this game I keep thinking she's more innocent then not. It's the fact that she cast the final vote for Brant when there was still another day to discuss and change things around. That still doesn't mean she's innocent. Like Jackie said, last game when Dragonlady was a suspect, PhocQ and Jackie were willing to sacrifice Dragonlady because of the target on her back. Once Brant had almost enough votes to be sacrificed, she might have figured she should cut her loses and cast the deciding vote, thus making herself 100% innocent. Who knows.

I don't know Gary or Alexmel, and I haven't really heard much from either of them to determine how I feel about them. We're running out of innocent people here so I'm thinking Kenya might be right, that one of them could be an accomplice.

Pete & Kenya are where I'm more befuddled. Civilians? Good Guys? Accomplices? I really dont' have any idea. I find Kenya more and more innocent looking as time goes by, but then Jackie had everyone fooled last game, so Kenya really could just be a mastermind. Pete, where does Pete usually stand? I have to take a look at last day.

Was DragonTear onto anything at all? Anyone think he was close to figuring out the accomplices?

Last edited by Tiffani on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo lol)
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 pm

7 people dead and 6 of them were all innocent civilians, well, the heavily sedated but nothing but an innocent.

DragonTear Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

I have to agree with Deet possibly being an accomplice, last round I really didn't feel comfortable with Cam but with no time left felt we'd learn more from him dieing than no one dieing.

Cam was suspicious of Deet and I can't help but also be suspicious of Deet. I wanted to join him then on a vote but it didn't work out so I'm starting the vote for him now, it is what I am feeling most confident about.

I vote for Deet
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Alrighty guys, well it seems to me that Pete is really just trying to get a lynch to go through that is possible. I would think, knowing Pete's normally indecisive, you guys could see he is being unusually direct. I think others can vibe that Pete is acting different than he normally is.

Besides that...I mean, I think the innocents know that I'm innocent, because I keep doing thing that wouldn't make any sense for me to do if I were an accomplice. I really started considering Cam, mainly because I started to believe Kenya, and I moved my target off of her. I still moderately suspect Kenya, but I'm completely switching my target this round. (Why would I be doing that?)

I also told you guys, even AFTER I saw him vote for me, that I DO NOT suspect Dragontear.

And of the innactives, I've only really targetted Alex, and have left Gary completely alone. Why would I do that for him?

In any case, I'm voting now.

I vote for Pete.

I strongfully implore othe innocents to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
alexmel
Stargazer
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 pm

well, I feel horrible I haven't been taken out of the game yet. I'm really sorry guys. I did not sign up expecting to be so quiet. This just has been a weird couple of weeks.

that being said...

*pushes button.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:04 pm

I stated last round that I didn't agree with the vote for Cam but that someone should go over no one going. Also, I have stated many times that I suspected you (whether or not you saw that I don't know) so this isn't an out of the blue vote, my suspicion on you has grown over the rounds and maybe it is wrong but you are number one on my list of suspects.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:10 pm

alexmel wrote:
well, I feel horrible I haven't been taken out of the game yet. I'm really sorry guys. I did not sign up expecting to be so quiet. This just has been a weird couple of weeks.

that being said...

*pushes button.

Alexmel, as I appreciate you not wanting to compromise the game, you will not be eliminated unless the majority is reached. So pushing the button on your own accord will not assist in removing you from the game. I understand you may not want to continue and that is your personal choice but I cannot simply remove someone as this is a group effort for a win condition.
Back to top Go down
alexmel
Stargazer
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 pm

oh, I thought maybe whoever pushes the button would die or something like that.

Are we voting to decide WHO pushes the button?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm

If you're trying to win, and you are aren't an accomplice Alex, then you really need to vote Pete.

Seriously people, you need to vote Pete.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Alexmel, it's not just about being active, it's about civilians winning. If you're a civilian, leaving the game would just ruin it for us because we'd be losing another civilian, and the accomplices would just be one more step closer to winning. Don't give in just because we talk about you being so quiet. You're not the only one lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Yes alexmel that is what we are doing Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 204853

Anyway I think the reason people are finding Deet suspicious.. is that DragonTear was killed.. and he kept pushing for Deet.. so it is a question of was he onto something and therefore the accomplices got rid of him to stop him from targeting them.

I find it interesting that PhocQ started the vote for Brant but still is around and hasn't been killed.. why wouldn't the accomplices kill him off? Are they doing it to make him suspicious or is he really suspicious?

Or maybe they thought DragonTear was the detective?

One of the reasons I have found Deet suspicious is because he started to come up with reasons of why an accomplice would kill this person or that.. which is what PhocQ did last game and turned out to be on the wolves side.. he wasn't a wolf himself but still evil none the less. That is what makes me wonder about Deet.

So for now I'm going to go with this.. unless others have more compelling arguments..

I vote for Deetster.

Last edited by Kenya on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 pm

alexmel wrote:
oh, I thought maybe whoever pushes the button would die or something like that.

Are we voting to decide WHO pushes the button?

Yes, it is the people who will vote that person to push the button. So currently people are voting for who they think are suspects. Smile You have about 3 days worth of information behind you to evaluate. I suggest going back to the last day, giving it a re-read and offer your opinions and then vote.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:35 pm

VOTES:

2 Vote of 5: Deetster (Pete, Kenya)
1 Vote of 5: Pete (Deetster)

Pending Votes:
Tiffani, Gary, Alexmel, Dragonldy640, PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Alright Kenya, I'm going to speak directly to you here.

I was RATHER certain Dragontear wasn't an accomplice, which is why I specifically told people when he voted me, that I don't think he is an accomplice.

I also am QUITE sure that Gary isn't an accomplice too. That's why I've been targetting Alex over him for some time now, but right now I'm not targetting him or you, because I'm not positive about either of you two.

I'm voting Pete. And I suggest innocents do this with me.

Get it? And if you don't, then I think after Pete people will know what to do, and if you DO get me, then good, because I can tell you you won't regret voting him. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm

VOTES:

2 Vote of 5: Deetster (Pete, Kenya)
1 Vote of 5: Pete (Deetster)

Pending Votes:
Tiffani, Gary, Alexmel, Dragonldy640, PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm

oooooh I see...

I retract my vote for Deetster.

I shall vote for Pete now.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:44 pm

*nods*

I still think it's odd you didn't take into account what I think is pretty good evidence to not vote me in the first place, and didn't read between lines earlier, but that's an issue for another time, just had to vote it in case...I should voice it now, lol.

Last edited by Deetster on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:44 pm

It feels like this round might go quicker than others. So much desperation and quick attacks.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:47 pm

I think I totally missed something here lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Well Deet.. sometimes I'm bad at reading between the lines.. LOL!!! I have really not been myself lately and only today am I feeling a lot better Smile.

And Tiffani.. you did.. go read Deet's post to me.. and REALLY read it Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:53 pm

I just find this weird, Deetster has been rather quiet all this time and now all of a sudden he is acting as if he is the detective. I'm not sure I buy it, especially since I'm not an accomplice and find that weird that he is so certain that I am one all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm

I've been quiet all this time? Really?

I'll...go read back and see where that time was, lol.

You could have me killed Pete, but would that be good for you? Think on it. But really, innocents, trust me. Why would I take a risk like this..you'd all just kill me the next round if I'm wrong, and in fact, I'll offer myself up if I am. I really just feel sooo strongly about this. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:42 pm

That is a pretty big risk to take if he's lying. I have to say I'm definitely starting to believe Deetster here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 - Saw - Day 4   Season 6 - Saw - Day 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 6 - Saw - Day 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next