ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Enchantress
Deetster
Kenya
Brant
Thian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 pm

DEADLINE: OCTOBER 12th @ 23:59

Votes: 5 Votes To Lynch

2 vote of 5: Brant (Michael, Dragontear)
1 Vote of 5: Kenya (Deetster)
1 Vote of 5: Dragontear (Brant)
1 Vote of 5: Deetster (Kenya)

Pending Votes
PhocQ, dragonldy640, Jackie

Last edited by Thian on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

haha i voted for myself? lol

((host edit))
beer does things to a guy that he regrets....
((end host edit))
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Lol, Thian, Dragontear didn't vote for himself. He voted for me.

((host edit))
I could have sworn he voted for himself, maybe he voted for my beer can and I got angry with him my fault its corrected
((end host edit))

So yeah, I beg Michael to retract his vote for me if he's a villager. And I beg him, Jackie, and PhocQ to consider my logic and vote for one of Deetster or Dragontear. I feel confident that whichever one you choose, Kenya or I will swap our vote to get them 5.

Yep.

Last edited by Brant on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 pm

yep *cracks a beer*

((host edit))
CHEERS....to beers....and I am on mah 4th
((end host edit))
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Well the good thing Brant is that 2 of the people voting you have to be innocent villagers for you to get lynched. So I don't think the situation is quite as dire as you think just yet. If either Michael or Dragontear are wolves then you still need more than just wolves to vote you out.

It will be interesting to see how things move from here.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Yeah, I'm assuming one of them is innocent, likely Michael, if my Deetster-Dragontear-Dragonldy prediction is right. Maybe Dragonldy's the sorcerer, and that's why Dragontear voted for her before since she wasn't technically a fellow wolf. If those 3 are evil, we might have a chance to win, but it's fully dependent on Michael first.

So hopefully this works out. We do have until Tuesday night so before anyone else votes for me, I ask you to really think through it and make sure it's a worthwhile risk. Maybe someone will slip if we get closer to the vote and there's no progress.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

What does that mean someone will slip if we get closer to the vote and there's no progress. Of course people are going to have to start making moves at that point because if we don't lynch, unless we have a talented bodyguard, or the wolves screw up, we lose, so of course us villagers would start making moves at that point.

Unless Michael! switches to Kenya, or I need to make a move to someone because no one is going to either Kenya and Brant, then I will do that as well when the deadline comes. We DO need to make a lynch. I just happen to think Kenya is a good option I want people to consider, but I really suspect you Brant, because you've just been continuously wrong about everything, and now that you're mentioning me, I know you're wrong yet again, beforehand. It just seems like all your technology and graphs and programs should have figured something solid out by now if you were really trying as hard as your trying to make it seem, and it shouldn't have resulted in the lynching of someone who was after you the round before, yet it magically did.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Out of curiosity, Deetster, why are you so intent on lynching Kenya over Dragontear? I justified why I'm more suspicious of Dragontear than Kenya. What about you?

Are you suspecting me-Jackie-Kenya? Because the 3 of us totally aren't a group, even though we have oddly been together and not very suspecting of one another since the first round. But as wolves, I doubt we'd put and keep each other all on the original safe list and talk about thinking we're safe continuously.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Okay so, I suspect Brant and I'm...

Voting to lynch Brant
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Ugh, good game wolves.

I think it's over. Please retract now from voting me, kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm going to go with who I always thought was a wolf and.....

I am voting to lynch Brant!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Well the ball is rolling so it's do or die now. I have to go with who I trust the most and hope the rest falls into place.

I vote to lynch Brant
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Do you people not see what's happening? Retract from voting me ASAP, lol.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

So wait, was it Jackie-Dragonldy-PhocQ? I'm so confused, but I think I just died.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Sorry Brant. Even tho you got lynched please dont change how outgoing you are. It's way too much fun speculating to stop, even if it gets us killed.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 pm

I don't know if I should talk now that I'm dead or will be dead, so I'll be quiet. We'll just have to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 pm

I believe the rule is not to talk after the lynch. I could lock it but I don't think I should since I'm in the game. Let's respect the rules, though.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 pm

DEADLINE: OCTOBER 12th @ 23:59

Votes: 5 Votes To Lynch

2 vote of 5: Brant (Michael, Dragontear, Jackie, Dragonldy640, PhocQ)
1 Vote of 5: Kenya (Deetster)
1 Vote of 5: Dragontear (Brant)
1 Vote of 5: Deetster (Kenya)

Brant you have been lynched.

I am going out guys to the bar. all of you get some sleep. Results will be up tomorrow afternoon after nursing a hangover!

Locking the thread now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3