ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Enchantress
Deetster
Kenya
Brant
Thian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:16 am

I feel like you continuing to refuse to vote Kenya, and Kenya refusing to vote you is just being continued here, lol. You deciding to say that I am one of your main targets, then voting Dragontear is just narrowing the feild of people that I see you treating as you have been Kenya.

I think the other evil allignment person in this game, you guys feel is safer to target, but you guys both probably are too worried to target each other.

THAT is my opinion if you guys are both wolves.

I really just am suspecting you two as a duo, and as much as I can be called a "leader", this would be your third time pushing the lynch off of yourself, and onto someone else who is not a wolf. I even said last round if you were wrong about lynching dogdude, it would really seem like you would just get killed, cause that's where my mind is at.

In addition, villagers, including Dogdude have gone and said that you need to be targetted, and it would be weird THEN for you to retract your vote, but instead, it seems like you kill people that would seem not smart, and illogical for a wolf to do, because you would hope we would think "That's definitely not what Brant would do, he would kill ME, or Michael!, or whatever".

I am leaning toward you, and will probably vote you if that's where this goes, but I am suspicious of Kenya too. I'm suspicious of both of you together, and you two would be at the "top" of my list.

I would also like to point out how calculated your explanations of most people was, yet for Kenya it seemed all about being genuine, and trust...almost like you couldn't think of a good reason to not target her, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:29 am

I'd target Kenya if that's what I'd have to do to keep the villagers from definitely losing, which will happen if the vote is for me. I think that Kenya could be a wolf, but if she is, she's playing me incredibly well. I don't really have strong evidence or theories to go either way with her. Strangely she seems to be pushing things more than I am, or at least in the first two days she was, and I was just jumping on the ideas behind her. But the things that she's pushing weren't really that suspicious like the Bryan vote rather than Termy. She was more reluctant to vote for Dogdude over other candidates last round when I was pushing for him. So...idk. I just think she's probably genuine similar to how I think that Michael is genuine.

I think that the villagers are likely going to lose anyway because even if you don't lynch me and we somehow are able to get 5 votes (including me) on an actual wolf/sorcerer, then the remaining two evil roles are probably going to accuse me tomorrow of flipping the vote onto another wolf to save myself and I could be lynched there. Which really sucks, but it's proof that the wolves have played a great game. Ugh. So in my opinion, we need to really focus hard on the possible groups and have a plan for next round if we're able to make a lynch this round. It's just so complicated because while we're accusing multiple people to set up future rounds, we're also losing support for the current round if we're wrong in our assumptions. We really have a difficult path ahead of us and need to be perfect here.

So yeah, I am jumping on board with a Dragontear vote at the moment just to garner reactions. I'm not sure HOW that would help us in future rounds, but if he's a wolf, we can probably just look at the votes to see how it was split. If you lynch me, future rounds mean nothing as I'm just a villager.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 am

Also if Kenya and I were wolves, why would be refusing to vote for each other, talking about trusting each other so much, and doing the same things? It just seems so obvious, and if you'd lynch me and find out I'm a wolf, she'd be next. Or vice versa probably. Again, I don't think it would be very smart for either of us to do.

I'd like to think we'd be smarter wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 pm

It's funny that deet is all over me and Brant saying that we're wolves.. when I first defended Brant, I made a joke that Michael was going to assume we're together and/or wolves. But instead it's Deet, but seriously it's a little later than I thought that assumption was going to come up. Because I've defended more than just Brant this game. If I was a wolf, I know I wouldn't run around defending people so much because that's just asking to be pinned with someone and made to look like I'm a wolf and that's really shitty wolf gameplay in my eyes. It's almost like this assumption is coming up to try to get the heat off of Deet and Dragonldy... which is interesting.. why bring up me defending Brant now.. and not like a couple rounds ago?

Just because I haven't randomly thrown out a vote yet does not mean I won't vote for Brant. Do I think Brant is a wolf? No. But I can see why others think he is. But just as he said himself.. if he is a wolf he sure is playing me well. But for the record, I'm not playing you Brant Razz not that I expect you to believe me.. but but I'm not like you Razz (don't know if you get that reference or not lol, I hope so!)

As for me pushing for Bryan it was just because I actually thought Bryan was a wolf! Or he possibly could be because he's had an evil role a few games now.. the likelihood of him getting another one was high.. it was poor judgment on my part BUT what else are you supposed to base the first vote on? Everyone else agreed with it.. so I don't understand how it makes me look bad. But I knew throwing out my thoughts and making a move with actually lynching someone right away would make me look bad.. but I'm not the ONLY person that's thrown out a name to lynch someone like that. Not to mention it bothers me when the same person gets targetted first each game. Therefore going after someone else that normally gets far.. based on thinking they are possibly a wolf since they make a great wolf.. is pretty reasonable to me.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:09 pm

This is war, Deetster. We're going to bring you and your evil friends down. pirat
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Deet's a good manipulator eh.. but yet when he threw out mandie's name to protect dragonldy and get her lynched and she turned out to be a villager.. he's in the clear.. so if I get lynched by him.. and it's found out that I'm a villager.. is he still in the clear? Same if Brant is actually a villager..

I am just strongly feeling that Deet is a wolf. And not just because he's suspecting me. But because of his actions. Like bringing it up now that I'm a "duo" with Brant. Umm ok? Mostly because I've been saying I suspect him and Dragonldy SINCE the whole Mandie kill. But now that I'm voicing it even more so.. all of a sudden he wants to lynch me.. but yet he says he suspects Brant even more. I feel like he's just targetting me because I suspect him the most.. but wants to vote Brant because he knows that's Michael's target as always. But I think Michael needs to actually review everyone in the game again because as suspicious as these people are trying to make Brant out to be.. I really don't think he's a wolf. If he is then wow he's played me good but I just don't think he is a wolf. I just don't think he'd make the kills at night that have been happening. Based on the fact that I know I wouldn't make those kills.. and then those that are really picking apart why these people were killed.. like PhocQ and Deet.. REALLY makes me wonder.. because I personally WOULD NEVER Have thought of those reasons to kill Termy. Heck I would just leave Termy be because he's never around and wouldn't be useful to the villagers. But to think that deeply about it makes me even more suspicious of Deet and now starting to be a bit suspicious about PhocQ. Mind you, I do know that PhocQ just thinks that way and likes to point his thoughts out.. which is just him.. therefore that doesn't make him more wolfy or sorcerery than before.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 pm

someone actually voted to lynch me, this is getting interesting. hehe. well like i said before brant is on my suspicious list so im leaning towards voting to lynch him now, even dogdude before he was lynched had thoughts that brant some something wolf like. im not going to vote now but its leaning towards him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:28 pm

DEADLINE: OCTOBER 12th @ 23:59

Votes: 5 Votes To Lynch

1 vote of 5: Brant (Michael)
1 Vote of 5: Kenya (Deetster)
1 Vote of 5: Dragontear (Brant)

Pending Votes
PhocQ, dragonldy640, Kenya, Jackie, Dragontear

Last edited by Thian on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:31 pm

I love my new name Thian, Keyna! Thanks or does that just mean I'm not actually having a vote towards me? Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 35478
((host edit))
you look like a keyna to me you sasseh thing you *dodges DT's bullets of doom*
((end host edit))

I don't want to have to vote and unvote..

BUT.. for now I'm going to put my vote in because I want to see what happens when I do.

I vote to lynch Deetster.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Lol @ there being 4 different targets right now. I'll certainly settle for either Dragontear or Deetster. I'm mainly voting for Dragontear because I want to prove to Michael I'm not with him.

I'm calling it now --- both Deetster and Dragontear have evil roles. If Dragonldy doesn't have an evil role, I fear for the village because she's just going to vote for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 pm

DEADLINE: OCTOBER 12th @ 23:59

Votes: 5 Votes To Lynch

1 vote of 5: Brant (Michael)
1 Vote of 5: Kenya (Deetster)
1 Vote of 5: Dragontear (Brant)
1 Vote of 5: Deetster (Kenya)

Pending Votes
PhocQ, dragonldy640, Jackie, Dragontear
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Okay, so should we each vote for someone different? Jk but I will hold off. I would like to read what Michael posts and we have time to get this right.

Keyna (hehe), I have been of the same mind as you seem to be in believing Brant so much. Or maybe you're just saying that, I don't know... He has definitely seemed to be sincere to me this whole game. He even does now, to a point, but the more I actually try to be open-minded, the more I notice about Brant. He switches targets/suspects constantly and just seems to be desperate to get the lynch off of him. Now, I understand that to a point but doesn't it make more sense to really try to make sure it's the right lynch? Cause, yeah, if Brant was truly innocent then he would be fighting for his life but I would think he would also be thinking of the village and not wanting to volunteer to vote for almost anyone else? It just seems like he's breaking down out of desperation.

I think that either you and Brant are both wolves or, if you are not a wolf, you believe him because he says he finds you sincere.

Brant, I would like to point out how, as soon as I said I now suspect you, you added why you would suspect me if you hadn't cleared me. I bet you wish you hadn't done that now, eh? (that was for all the Canadians out there Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 535556 )

((host edit))
I love the Eh, reminds me of home...oh wait, I am home <3 CANADA
((end host edit))
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm Canadian <3 <3 <3

But isn't Deet doing the same thing as Brant though.. if we're being blinded by Brant.. why be blinded by yet another person. Shouldn't we be open-minded to all then? I mean look at EVERYONE'S suspicious behavior. Not just Brant's. I do see how he COULD look suspicious. But I mean Michael has been targetting him from the start.. based on him knowing Brant and knowing that he's smart and knowing that he COULD be a wolf, as in he would make a very good wolf if he got that role. Which I agree, he would make a good wolf but I also am good friends with Brant and I feel if he was a wolf, he wouldn't play the game the way he has been playing it. Like some of these kills.. just aren't the kind of kills I could see him doing. Plus he wouldn't play so dangerously.. I feel he's risking his life a lot in this game.. hence the target always being on his back. Why would I wolf risk themselves so much from the very start.. especially someone that would make a smart wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Jackie wrote:
Brant, I would like to point out how, as soon as I said I now suspect you, you added why you would suspect me if you hadn't cleared me. I bet you wish you hadn't done that now, eh? (that was for all the Canadians out there Wink )
I don't regret doing that. I was prompted to post my thoughts or at least seemed to be garnering suspicion because I hadn't ranked my suspects. So I did it. I always find everyone a little suspicious, and I posted why I think you'd be mildly suspicious but not one of my targets if you weren't clear. I think it made logical sense. I have hardly a case that could be used against you, which I think the same goes for Kenya.

If I'm a wolf, who would be my wolf partners? EVERYONE except Kenya is talking about targeting me here.

The past two rounds, I honestly wasn't that concerned about dying because part of me dying meant the village would be more united against true wolves. I even thought Dogdude was a wolf so much that I was convinced I would be killed last night for clearing myself and figuring him out. So I went headfirst against targets who I thought were most likely wolves without a whole lot of restraint. Now, however, if you lynch me the game ends. So I NEED to prevent myself from being lynched and will compromise. I'm like 90% convinced that I don't have any hope whatsoever of surviving this round, but I'm going to fight for my life and swap to any target I can to prevent dying. If we want to lynch a wolf, I've given my top suspects. But I'll lynch anyone to survive, yes.

If we get through this round with a wolf lynch, then the vote will likely be 5-3 or 5 votes against some because the wolves are so close to a win and fight for it down to the end of the vote like I'm doing. If we succeed, then we can probably win this game. If you lynch me, we won't have the opportunity to win. And in future games, I'm going back to my ordinary more under the radar self. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:24 pm

You make a good point.. everyone is being quick to jump on targetting Brant.. kind of like last game when people were quick to jump on voting me.. doesn't that seem suspicious right there.. I mean obviously the wolves and the sorcerer are among those that are suspicious of Brant.. I've always felt that way. But the fact that all of a sudden everyone is like omg yeah lets get Brant! It's like hmm that was almost too easy. That is what is pushing me to step back and be like there is something wrong in this picture..
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Right, there was also the fact that people were like, "Yeah, let's lynch Dogdude. If he's not a wolf, we can lynch Brant next round." Deetster said something like that. I just feel like that was one of those subtle things that he was doing to make sure that I would be killed this round rather than a wolf/sorcerer, which is why I'm still alive.

Why would I have pushed so hard for Dogdude going knowing he was a villager and that it would come back on me?

I'm only being kept alive for the villagers to lynch. Crying or Very sad I hope all the villagers are able to realize this because I don't want to end this game as simply being used non-stop by the wolves. I really want to take them down and and ruin their almost-perfect plans.
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Kenya wrote:
You make a good point.. everyone is being quick to jump on targetting Brant.. kind of like last game when people were quick to jump on voting me.. doesn't that seem suspicious right there.. I mean obviously the wolves and the sorcerer are among those that are suspicious of Brant.. I've always felt that way. But the fact that all of a sudden everyone is like omg yeah lets get Brant! It's like hmm that was almost too easy. That is what is pushing me to step back and be like there is something wrong in this picture..

I am still preparing my big grand post for the round but I have to say I think this is pretty inaccurate. Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 871743 People SAYING they might suspect Brant and actually VOTING for him to where they could risk him going are two entirely different things. The fact is, when he was actually vulnerable, actually receiving nearly half of the votes, there were a large group of people that didn't vote for him. Now several people are admitting that he could possibly be a wolf, but most of them have yet to vote for him, and until they do, I'll take their words with a grain of salt. Suspect Now mind you this doesn't just apply to people talking about suspecting Brant and then not lynching him, but for everyone that's claimed to suspect someone else and done nothing about it.

Of course there's a difference in voting when you could be a deciding vote and voting when it's clear a majority will be reached regardless. The latter tells us virtually nothing about where a person's loyalties lay, which is why the day 1 vote doesn't really provide us with any valuable evidence in my eyes. Day 2 is much more interesting to look at. Kenya, Brant, Jackie, and DragonTear all voted for Dragonldy, while Deetster, Dragonldy, and myself all voted for Brant. PhocQ, apparently afflicted with a God complex Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 35478, wanted to be the final vote to seal someone's fate. In retrospect, this is very irritating because we can't know for sure which side was leaning towards, thus, who he could be working with if he were a wolf.

Alright I'm working on my big post now! Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 204853
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Michael! wrote:
Kenya wrote:
The fact is, when he was actually vulnerable, actually receiving nearly half of the votes, there were a large group of people that didn't vote for him. Now several people are admitting that he could possibly be a wolf, but most of them have yet to vote for him, and until they do, I'll take their words with a grain of salt. Suspect Now mind you this doesn't just apply to people talking about suspecting Brant and then not lynching him, but for everyone that's claimed to suspect someone else and done nothing about it.
So, um, does this mean you'd be less likely to suspect me if more people voted for me, including the ones who have supported me? But let's say I'm a villager. Wouldn't this kind of mean that the only way you'd believe me would be for me to be in such a vulnerable position where I'd almost definitely be lynched with the villagers supporting me the most previously voting for me, which would let the wolves just jump onto that?

I get what you're saying, but if you're going to believe me, it would help if you did it before I'm dead. Smile If you're still going to vote to lynch me, we might as well just end the game now because it's over. The same thing applies to any other villagers.

I'm looking forward to your long post. I just hope it isn't 15 paragraphs followed by you stating that you're keeping your vote to lynch me.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 pm

I mean, as much as you can say that the wolves are the ones that are framing you Brant, we've all been saying their lynches have seemed odd and bizarre, even to you, so how are they framing you in that aspect? You'd make the "smart" lynches, though smart for you might be...not smart?

As for another point that is important to make, Dogdude was telling us to vote Brant, and to at least vote him if he left. That wasn't even a wolf, and part of my speech about Brant was me saying that I think if we didn't kill him THEN to see if he was a wolf, the suspicion will be way too large now not to, so maybe we should have all just gone for it for the greater good, because to me, it just looks like there's a big obvious person to lynch. Dodgude was a villager too, and was the one trying to get us all to vote him so much, and while it was self-preservation on a level, it also at least make the point to those villagers suspecting that Brant is a wolf along with me, don't be led to believe it's wolves who are thinking that since Dogdude was a villager who targetted him at least third most strong, after me and Michael, and why would we have let him die if our goal was to keep people who would lynch him if we were to be wolves? It just isn't adding up, it would have been smarter, as a wolf, to just kill Brant THEN, in order to keep Dogdude, and others around who could more strongly have been blamed for his lynch if he was actually a villager.

A lot of that is me talking in hypothetics if at least I myself am a wolf, and why it wouldn't make sense for me to do the things Brant is suggesting I am doing by pinning him as a wolf, cause I would have lynched him with Dogdude, or kept Dogdude who suspected him. I could have lynched him with Dogdude if I were a wolf.

All I know is Dogdude was a villager, and was telling us to vote Brant last round, and to consider doing it this one. So trying to say it's only wolves doing the manipulation is a huge overstatement.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Deetster wrote:
I mean, as much as you can say that the wolves are the ones that are framing you Brant, we've all been saying their lynches have seemed odd and bizarre, even to you, so how are they framing you in that aspect? You'd make the "smart" lynches, though smart for you might be...not smart?

As for another point that is important to make, Dogdude was telling us to vote Brant, and to at least vote him if he left. That wasn't even a wolf, and part of my speech about Brant was me saying that I think if we didn't kill him THEN to see if he was a wolf, the suspicion will be way too large now not to, so maybe we should have all just gone for it for the greater good, because to me, it just looks like there's a big obvious person to lynch. Dodgude was a villager too, and was the one trying to get us all to vote him so much, and while it was self-preservation on a level, it also at least make the point to those villagers suspecting that Brant is a wolf along with me, don't be led to believe it's wolves who are thinking that since Dogdude was a villager who targetted him at least third most strong, after me and Michael, and why would we have let him die if our goal was to keep people who would lynch him if we were to be wolves? It just isn't adding up, it would have been smarter, as a wolf, to just kill Brant THEN, in order to keep Dogdude, and others around who could more strongly have been blamed for his lynch if he was actually a villager.

A lot of that is me talking in hypothetics if at least I myself am a wolf, and why it wouldn't make sense for me to do the things Brant is suggesting I am doing by pinning him as a wolf, cause I would have lynched him with Dogdude, or kept Dogdude who suspected him. I could have lynched him with Dogdude if I were a wolf.

All I know is Dogdude was a villager, and was telling us to vote Brant last round, and to consider doing it this one. So trying to say it's only wolves doing the manipulation is a huge overstatement.
I think it's pretty obvious why the wolves wouldn't want to kill me. For one, I'm clearly not the seer because most of my guesses have been way off. Since Michael's likely going to vote for me no matter what and because the wolves likely feel confident that the villagers have trusted me enough and should start doubting me by now, they're leaving me alive. More than likely, it will work, and the wolves will win the game. There are plenty of reasons why they'd kill Tiffani and why they'd kill Termy, and how they're doing it to frame me. I've stated them before, and I can state them again. The logic and psychology could be reversed and go any way.

I really do feel like you, Dragontear, and Dragonldy are the wolves and just waiting on a single other villager to join Michael in voting to lynch me. I'm almost 100% convinced that you and Dragontear are wolves, and I'm leaning towards Dragonldy over PhocQ to be the 3rd. Then you can end this right away. All you need is 1 of PhocQ, Kenya, or Jackie to vote for me. So I think the only chance of winning here is to get me, Jackie, Kenya, Michael, and PhocQ to vote together for one of you three. I know you're probably pretty confident you've got this won, but I want to let you know that I'm going to do EVERYTHING possible to get the 5 villagers here united. I will not go down without a fight, and nothing would please me more than transitioning from a framed, used villager to the person who ruined the wolves' plans when it just about looked like they had the game won. If not, I want to at least go down trying my best.

Also, Dragonldy, if I'm wrong and you're actually a villager, I'm sorry. Then please join along with us and vote for one of Deetster or Dragontear because they're almost definitely evil roles and are running this game. If you don't the wolves will win after this day.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm confused how I got dragged into this with Dragontear now, lol.

Tell me, why is Dragontear extremely more suspicious to you than Kenya, because I see similarities in them, and I was actually suspecting them together at a point. Why, once again, is Kenya so cleared for you, ESPECIALLY in comparison to Dragontear?
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Right now I would like to know why Dragontear and Dragonldy haven't really said anything so far. If this was an earlier round I would want to vote one of them just for being so useless to the cause. I understand being quiet so you don't get targeted but this is the end folks. There is nowhere left to hide. So you might as well speak whatever is on your mind. The fact neither of you said much doesn't exactly give me reason to think you are innocent.

If Dragonldy is a wolf, then the only likely partners I can see for her are Deet and Michael. The only way I see Dragonldy teamed with someone who voted against her is if she is teamed with 2 of them. If 2 wolf/sorc attacked the 3rd, they could switch votes as soon as there were 6 against them, to save them. But that's a pretty risky move to make considering only Tiffani had voted Dragonldy before everyone else jumped on. So I don't think it's very likely and so I would only lynch Dragonldy if I thought Deet and Michael were guilty as well. And right now I still don't think they are.

I already think it's possible Dragontear could be a wolf. And his allies could be any number of people I think. Obviously Kenya could be one. Jackie could be one as well. That little tiff they had could have easily been staged since it didn't amount to anything. I see no reason why Michael and Deet couldnt' be aligned to Dragontear as well. If we are looking at actions and not just words. Brant could be but it's hard to think that Brant would actually vote Dragontear's name at this stage in the game if they were both wolves.

I guess that's it for now. I just wanted to point at those two and see what they have to say for themselves. I doubt very much, but here's hoping, right? Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 243163
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 pm

im tired of you pointing your finger at me lol, but you can belive what you want but youll just end up lynching a villager. but i think the rest of us should think about taking out a big player, instead of all the little guys. weve had nothing but hit and misses. so

i vote to lynch brant
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Deetster wrote:
I'm confused how I got dragged into this with Dragontear now, lol.
Making it sound like I'm talking nonsense is a very good way to once again discourage villagers from believing me. Nice.

Deetster wrote:
Tell me, why is Dragontear extremely more suspicious to you than Kenya, because I see similarities in them, and I was actually suspecting them together at a point. Why, once again, is Kenya so cleared for you, ESPECIALLY in comparison to Dragontear?
I think your strategy right now as wolves is to spread the impression that there is a group with me, Dragontear, Kenya, and Jackie where 3/4 of us are wolves. Being a villager, I know that I'm not a part and I highly doubt that Dragontear, Kenya, and Jackie are 3 wolves together. Jackie has accused Dragontear in the past of being potentially a good target, and Dragontear then responded by voting for her. They're likely not wolves together. Kenya's stating how she's suspicious of Dragontear. Notice that Dragontear isn't just jumping on board with Kenya's vote here like he's done in past rounds. It's like he's focused on something, and what he's focused on is likely voting for me when one of the three remaining villagers joins Michael. Why I think Kenya is innocent again pertains to her performance during early rounds, her sticking up for me seems more like she trusts me than any kind of strategy that I can think of since I'm a villager and she's fighting so hard to stay when she could just be jumping on board targeting me to win the wolves the game. So I guess it's partially logic-based and partially impulsive why I'm picking DragonTear over Kenya to be the final wolf. But I feel very strongly about it the more I look at the groups of 3 I posted. It would make the most sense to me.

Also, Dragonldy and Dragontear have been visiting the board and aren't posting. I just assume they're waiting for that one final vote to be placed for me...then they have the numbers to lynch me. Since I'm falling into the wolves trap, they likely won't have to say anything anyway and they'll win the game. But they won't get my MVP vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:34 pm

PhocQ wrote:

I already think it's possible Dragontear could be a wolf. And his allies could be any number of people I think. Obviously Kenya could be one. Jackie could be one as well. That little tiff they had could have easily been staged since it didn't amount to anything.

What tiff are you referring to? Certainly not Tiff-ani lol. I think Kenya and I understand each other better now but I wouldn't call that a tiff. P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next