ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete's thoughts

Go down 
+8
Zack2
Doggerz
dj
Debani
Kyle
Amanda Leigh
Niki
Pete
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Pete's thoughts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:14 pm

I hope she is okay Pete!! *hug*

My dad had an aneurism this past week after having his second surgery (after his major heart attack weeks ago), and he made it through so hopefully your Aunt will too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:49 pm

I will pray for a fast recovery.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Sorry to hear, Pete. I hope everything turns out ok for her and you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

thanks everyone. Just got off the phone with my dad about her and she is still in critical care in Boston but is awake and aware so that is good at least. I might go see her Wednesday but not sure I can. Who knows, but thanks again

Niki, I hope your dad is okay now, sorry to hear he has been going through a rough time Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:45 pm

I feel like ranting again, should just rename this topic Pete's place to rant lmao Razz

I just got home from work, yes still at Toys R Us. The schedule for next week was finally posted tonight and when I checked it I'm not scheduled at all. I'm just absolutely ticked off over this. Need to find something new, cannot stand to be there anymore and I just want to tell my boss that she is a stupid bitch but I can't do that cause that wouldn't do me any favors. I'm just overly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:35 am

OMG why would she just take you off the list? :/ don't you have a set sched? that's ridic!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:46 am

it is Niki, she has cut everyones hours to extremely low except for the few she actually likes. Though this week she went even further with none at all. I'll figure something out as I am not going to let her keep me down, she's just a stupid bitch and not worth any more of my time
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

yeah you should quit that job. not worth the stress. i have had asshole bosses before.. they suck.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Not giving you ANY Hours?

Sounds to me she is TRYING to make you leave.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 pm

I just got home from work and I got a couple of shifts the following week so that is good. Unfortunately she wasn't there today so I couldn't speak to her but it may work out okay in the end. I like everyone I work with and I know I am well liked. She is just the type who likes only a few people and doesn't like others. I'm not losing sleep over it, though am still going to be looking for a new job, have been for a while just not a whole lot around here unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Glad you got some hours. Def a good idea to look for a new job though. Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:34 am

How many people are in the store? It just seems weird not to give hours unless you have 40-50 employees...maybe you could just reinforce it by telling her you have complete, open availability?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 am

I think there may be around 30 employees total. She only gives hours to a select few, I'm not the only one completely screwed over in hours. She knows my availability we have talked about getting more hours, her excuse is always that she doesn't have any to give. There are literally 10 people that get a ton of hours each week and never have their hours cut. She also only schedules 4-5 people max for the entire store at a single time. Many people have already quit working there due to the lack of hours, including one of my moms friend who worked there until right before I started there.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Yikes.. she sounds like she def plays favorites! Have those ten people with the most hours been there longer or something? Or maybe she's just sleeping with them.. lol, jk.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:27 pm

she definitely plays favorites, many people I work with have said they have noticed that she does that so I definitely agree she does that. She is definitely the worse boss I have ever had easily. Some of her favorites are actually newer than me, it seems as if she likes certain people and not others and I have no clue what the difference between them are
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 pm

I went to Boston for this past weekend. Went on Friday, went to a club called Machine and got completely drunk, danced all night and had a great time. Haven't gotten that drunk in years so it was different for me.

Then Saturday was the Boston Gay Pride Parade, which I also had a blast at, got a little sunburn that day.

Then on Sunday I went with one of my friends to a block party, again got drunk and danced (though didn't dance as much on Sunday as I did on Friday). Got a very bad sunburn on my forehead and head (my hair is so short my head burned).

So after having an awesome weekend, I am now sore from all the dancing and walking around, plus my head hurts from the sunburns. Though at the end of it all I'd do it all over again, it was AWESOME! Hate that it is over, best weekend in years easily!!!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Brooks and I are going to Chicago pride in 2 weeks! Really looking forward to having fun and getting trashed!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I wanna go to Chicago Pride so much, went there with some friends 2 years ago and loved it, though we went the week after pride so I'd love to be able to go during pride. My friends do too, it is actually something we discussed doing next year possibly. Who knows but I love pride, it is always a lot of fun and I would go to every one of them if I could lmao.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Our friend is coming in from Pittsburgh to go, and he was just at pride there this past weekend.

It's gonna be a freaking BLAST!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm

my friends are going to Montreal Pride in August and I was going to go with them but unfortunately cannot afford to do so. They have gone a few times in the past and have said it is the best. They have also been to Washington DC, Providence, Orlando and of course Boston. I've only been to Providence and Boston for pride but I always have fun. Though I have to say Providence sucked, as far as the parade goes. The clubs were awesome, got tons of pics on my facebook from then.

I wanna go to the clubs again, had such a good time. To bad I'm working this weekend as my friends wanna go to Providence this year but there is no way I can.

I am going to be making more of an effort to hang out with my friends. For the past year I have struggled to do anything outside of being depressed. I haven't enjoyed hanging out with any of my friends since 2010 so this weekend is a big deal to me. I feel like I finally got over those feelings, I even let myself go a little and drank more than I usually do. Just had fun, and I want to stay that way. Life is too short to remain depressed so one way or the other I'm done with that.

Also, to update you all on something that I am really proud about. Last summer my doctor told me I had to lose weight or I could get really sick or even die. Very serious stuff and I'm not even that overweight or anything. I weight 188lbs then, I now weigh 173lbs, 15lbs lighter after almost a year. Wish it was a little more but I am very happy with this and I feel like I am getting somewhere as far as weight goes, I feel better about myself and everything.

now I'm rambling lmao, I'm in such a great mood even the drama that is going on with my family isn't bringing me down. Hopefully work doesn't break that but I don't think it will, I just feel beyond amazing lol
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Work it, Pete!

It's your life so live it for you alone.

Good work on the transformation, and keep up the progress!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Pete wrote:

I am going to be making more of an effort to hang out with my friends. For the past year I have struggled to do anything outside of being depressed. I haven't enjoyed hanging out with any of my friends since 2010 so this weekend is a big deal to me. I feel like I finally got over those feelings, I even let myself go a little and drank more than I usually do. Just had fun, and I want to stay that way. Life is too short to remain depressed so one way or the other I'm done with that.

Pete, I am really happy for you. Even I need to hear what you just said sometimes. I have a friend who I cut off because I didn't like where she was headed, I recently contacted her or made an effort to at least and was told my number would be passed on to her. Begged and pleaded for her to call me. I'm waiting and I can't wait to get my friend back. I cut her off in 2009 and ever since I have been sittin here just fucking miserable. i don't have to do the things she does, being around her is enough to bring me back to reality and remember that life is too short to remain this way.

Sincerely, thanks for sharing, you inspire me to try harder.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 pm

I think we all go through times where hearing that is good and I wish I had heard it sooner honestly but I know all is going to be good and I'm gonna turn my life around. I'm going tomorrow to get my permit as I am FINALLY getting my license this summer, again, one way or another. I'm done waiting to get things done, no time like the present.

I'm also going to be getting a hold of a few friends who live in Boston. A few months ago one of them offered to let me move in with them and I had declined (long reasons why that would probably just sound like excuses). I'd like to talk to them and see if there is anyway we could make that work for the fall. If that works out then I'll probably be working a lot more than now as I am sure I'd have no problem getting a job in Boston, plus there are Toys R Us stores around Boston that I could easily get to so I should be able to transfer, gonna look into that this weekend. Feeling good about everything!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 pm

That's awesome. I hope it works out. A change of scenery so to speak will do you some good. most definitely. Wish you all the luck in the world Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:09 am

Congratulations on the weight loss Smile

And glad you had a fun weekend. I heard Rye Rye had awesome backup dancers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pete's thoughts
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next