ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete's thoughts

Go down 
+8
Zack2
Doggerz
dj
Debani
Kyle
Amanda Leigh
Niki
Pete
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:09 pm

just felt like copying DJ Pete's thoughts 707671
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 pm

also wanted to make it harder for him to catch up to my post count Pete's thoughts 850857
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Laughing you're funny. my post count is lameeee. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 pm

you'll get up here eventually. Mine is so high from hosting OPS2, plus playing in OPS1 + 4, ILM, and playing in the Mafia/Werewolf games and hosting the Witches game.

I really wanna host a Big Brother game, Niki you should help me out with it, help me do challenges since I suck at those lol. I also wanna maybe someday do another Witches game if Mandie is okay with that and if people want me to host again
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Pete's thoughts 37519 Pete's thoughts 37519 Pete's thoughts 37519 im fine with that Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

yay Pete's thoughts 707671
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

last Witches game was based on Hocus Pocus, this time I wanna come up with something fun like that using characters so am gonna start brainstorming :D
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:14 am

That was a fun game, you should def do another one
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 am

Pete - I am marvelous at planning challenges and games if I do say so myself... if you give me an idea of what you'd like to host, the material will start flowing in Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:02 am

thanks Kyle, I am definitely gonna do another one, have already started planning out the theme and players. If I get enough planned out today I might open applications today.

Debani, I wanna do a Big Brother game, I'll PM you with the idea I have for the game and you can let me know if it is something you'd be interested in helping me do challenges.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:49 pm

what was the witches game? xD
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Niki, early this year (or maybe end of last year) I hosted Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus. I had hosted Witches 1 in Fall of 2009 right after the site first opened up.

It basically is Mafia but with Witches instead. It is played the same just different terminology.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Pete wrote:
also wanted to make it harder for him to catch up to my post count Pete's thoughts 850857

You bitch!

Soon Cam Cammerson will have his own! And then I will never be able to beat him! Noooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Also, Pete - have you used the tv show Charmed? That's all about Witches.

I would join if it was Sabrina themed...haha
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:00 pm

When I was working on figuring out the theme for the 3rd season I had both Charmed and Sabrina listed as possibilities. Sadly they didn't make it but if this season goes well maybe I'll continue to do these as I really do like hosting them, and it is a chance to have fun with the story and I am gonna try and push myself on that front this time around.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 pm

dj wrote:
Pete wrote:

You bitch!

Soon Cam Cammerson will have his own! And then I will never be able to beat him! Noooooooooooooo

Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671 Pete's thoughts 707671
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:05 pm

By the way, for those checking this forum. Sign-ups for Witches 3 ~ Chaos is officially opened in the Promote Control forum. Hope you all join!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 pm

so it has been a while since I've been in the mood to write. I mean months since I wanted to actually write anything but I've been getting the urge to write again and get creative. I'm gonna use that passion to create a story for Witches 3, but I might also start working on one of two stories I've been trying to write for 7 years. A few years back I lost all the work I put into both of these stories because my computer literally caught fire. I've tried working on them both since but it has been hard because I had so much work done that I've been frustrated about it, but I'm gonna start recovering what I have already done and move forward with it.

No more putting it off. I'm getting it done. Goal is by years end to have started writing the actual story. Not sure I'll be sharing it online though but am gonna get going on it.

Also, I have started posting my Survivor stories at fanfiction.net. Have mentioned it only a few times but have cause I really want people to read them and follow them. I've started posting the first story and am halfway done. Been posting an episode a day for the most part. Once I get done with the first four seasons I'm probably not going to post them as often since the stories after season 4 have never been shared. The fifth season is All Stars and the sixth is Second Chance. I've posted about these stories in Orbital Moods for anyone who hasn't noticed (link is there as well).

ORG Planet's Favorite Movie contest is still going strong and I'm excited with how active people have been with it. Please keep it up everyone!

Hope more people will get involved with the Interactive Survivor story that I'm starting. I'm going to be doing the writing for it so if people aren't interested in writing for it but wanna have input, VOTE and you will. Voting on twist is currently going on now.

I'm also trying to work harder with work and turning things around there, I think I might be finally getting along with my boss, she has stopped bullying me and has actually been friendly and helpful. She was extremely nice regarding my grandfather so that definitely has helped.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm

sounds fun!!! i'd love to play!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 pm

just got home from work not to long ago. Only worked four hours but it still feels like eternity lol. It wasn't a bad night though, so really cannot complain. I'm not really tired though and am working eight hours tomorrow so need to get some sleep tonight lol, will get to it eventually
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 pm

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I like my job. I have been trying to find another job but it hasn't worked out and I'm getting frustrated.

The other day I was called and was told to come in an hour later because hours were being cut. Which is annoying but fine because I understand it happens from time to time. Well I get there today and find out that 2 people were called to come in 2 hours early and I lost an hour, WTH, I'm really pissed off about this. I wish I could tell the boss to go shove it but I can't as I really need the job. I hate responsibility lmao
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:55 am

Sad that sucks. that's retail. retail suckssssssssss

i'm full time and they still cut me. well, they ask me and i say yes because i cant stand the hellhole right now.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:05 pm

aw pete i am so sorry. that sounds like a complete nightmare. Neutral
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

today was time and a half. they cut everyone but me and one other person...Laughing ugh i just wanna go home early! haha
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm just gonna continue to try and find another job. The minute I find a new job though I might still stay with TRU only because the other job might not work out, once I know it is working out then I'd leave TRU.

Retail definitely sucks, but honestly it can be decent when the managers are respectful towards everyone and don't have a 6 foot pole up their ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pete's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's thoughts   Pete's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Pete's thoughts
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next