ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 13 - A bit annoyed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 13 - A bit annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Episode 13 - A bit annoyed   Episode 13 - A bit annoyed EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 am

Hahaha well the plan didn't work out.. we were supposed to not let Cam win immunity! DOH that didn't work because I don't know wtf we were doing in that challenge but we managed to have an epic fail.

Also someone voted for me and it was either Sadie or it was Cam and well honestly it really looks like it was Cam that threw his vote my way.. at first I thought it was Sadie and that Cam had self voted.. but now I just think it was Cam and that makes me annoyed.. especially that he's lying about it.. I really don't think Brant or Bryan would vote me and if they did they would own up to it because we're close.. but whatever!

Now I'm stuck having to vote between Bryan and Brant and that just sucks soo much because I love them both. They are such close friends of mine. Which Bryan being slightly closer.. that's the crappy part about it.. I know that they are voting each other and not me.. and Cam has basically said that he's going to vote for Bryan. Which honestly is a stupid move on Cam's part because Bryan is the "weaker" player.. at least in the final 2, I'd never say he was weaker challenge wise. Logically Cam should be trying to keep Bryan.. to make his competition easier.. at least in his mind. Even though Bryan is also an awesome challenge player just like Brant and it be really close of who is better at them.. Bryan or Brant but that's besides the point.

Brant is a good friend of mine and we've been really close throughout this game.. telling each other everything. Plus just made us have a stronger friendship. Which I will cherish forever!

Bryan is also a good friend.. who is like my ORG husband.. he is amazing and yeah he may not have cared about this game too much that doesn't change my friendship or bond with him at all and I feel that it doesn't matter how either of them played this game at this point.. that I need to base my vote purely on my loyalties.. and purely on principal because of the situation I'm stuck in. Which means I can't vote against Bryan.

I know Brant and Bryan have BOTH said it's okay if I vote for them that they won't be mad. But it's just tough for me to decide what to do. Over all this vote has to just be about my morals. And anyone that knows me.. knows that at the start of a game.. I develop a MAIN loyalty and I stick to it no matter how close I feel to anyone else in the game.. no matter the bond that I make with other people. Which makes this vote extremely difficult because my loyalty to Brant and Bryan are just about 100% equal. Bryan just edges out a tiny bit.. which is nothing against Brant personally at all. I hate to vote for either of them. I know that Brant was closer to me game wise this game than anyone else was. But it's just how I do things and I just gotta do what I gotta do at this point.

I really wish our final 3.. would have worked out the way we wanted to but we screwed up that final 4 challenge and Cam won it. Nothing against Cam at all. He's awesome, I love him too and I've grown closer to him in this game too but my bond with him is still fresh and in the beginning stages, so yes I've obviously got a stronger one with the other two and he doesn't even know it. Which is how I know he's been a bit wishy washy.. which is why the whole talk about how he was supposed to go in final 4 doesn't make me feel bad.

I'm upset about this vote.. BUT I'M SOOO HAPPY WE ALL MADE THE FINAL 4.. how often does 4 people make an alliance at the start.. and it stays strong all the way to the final 4! Like wow that's just awesome and I've enjoyed every minute of it. But also how does 3 people that have history together.. end up in that final 4 as well and it not get out.. how did nobody find out we were close or at least that I'm close to Brant and to Bryan. Oh well we just rock that much! Smile
Back to top Go down

Episode 13 - A bit annoyed
Page 1 of 1