ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1   Episode 1 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Retrieved from the Diary of world-famous chocolatier, Willy Wonka:

Quote :
Dear Diary,

I'm beginning to worry about something... I'm getting rather old, and I think it's time to start thinking of a successor for my Factory. My candy wife simply isn't fit for birthing children, and I have no real relatives who could really handle the job.

I'm going to do something incredible!

I've decided to allow seventeen people entrance into my Factory. I know, it sounds crazy, but I'm going to allow them to compete for a chance to take over. I've carefully planted seventeen golden tickets in the wrappers of seventeen Wonka Bars. The seventeen people who receive these bars will be the ones to enter the Factory.

I'm just so excited!

Quote :
Dear Diary,

The seventeen tickets have been found!

I get a little worried about letting them into the Factory, but I've been working on many tests to decide which person is the most worthy. I want them to have drive, character, and most of all... the ability to make chocolate and wonderful candies!

I think I've got a pretty diverse group of people. I should be meeting them all tomorrow... I should probably figure out what to wear. And I wonder if all the puppets are ready to welcome them (we even got fireworks for the occasion!).

On the morning of the big day, the seventeen contestants excitedly arrived at the Front Gates of the world's most famous Factory:

Cam: Hey everyone! I'm here, and I can't wait to go inside to take a trip down the psychedelic chocolate river.

Bryan: Hello there! I'm excited for chocolaaaaaaaaaaate.

Pete: Can't wait to get started!

Deetster (flashing his Golden Ticket): I'm ready!

Violet: I'm here too!

Brant: Yay! Looking forward to the start of this!

Bill: Oooh, a piece of candy! Oooh, a piece of candy!

Jonathan: Hi everyone, I'm sure this will be a blast!

Travis: All past moment in my life have fully prepared me for this moment. I am entering my Nirvana!

Sadie: I'm so excited for this!

Cory: WOO HOO! GIVE ME CANDY, GIVE ME CANDY!

Sarah: Hi everyone how are you? I am really excited. I cant wait to get to know everyone!

Harvey: Cant wait to meet you all!

Just when the seventeen contestants began to get to know each other, an announcement came over the Courtyard's loud-speakers:

Quote :
Before we enter the factory, we have some business that needs taking care of. You stand facing one of the greatest marvels of the modern world: my chocolate factory. Sixteen of you will be walking through these front doors; one of you will not.

In front of you, you will see seventeen of Willy Wonka's famous chocolate bars. However, if you look closely, you will see that my name is not printed on any of them. Instead, we printed the names of each person selected to enter the Factory. Without knowing anything about the people standing next to you, you must decide who will not be joining you while you take your first steps into the greatest chocolate factory in the world.

Please, choose one candy bar that does not have your name on it. Once a bar has been chosen, the person whose name is on that bar is safe and will progress through the front doors. The last person to be chosen will stay behind...

Just like that, the game began:

Without a moment's thought, Cam grabbed a candy bar, and Violet became the very first person selected to enter the Factory. Others took more careful approaches:
Sadie: If someone makes my chocolate bar safe, I will make yours safe!
Violet: Well thanks for the initial love over there, Cam! Sadie... Get Cam when I get you.

Bill: Who wants to trade bars?
Brant: I will, Bill!

Soon enough, many people had gained access to the Factory, but amidst the chaos, some people made careless moves...
Harvey (choosing Bryan's bar): Hope you can return the favor!
Bryan: Sorry Harvey, I already saved someone! But thanks and good luck!

...and two players began to worry about not getting selected at all...
Ben: Oh no, oh no, oh no!!!! Alex or Jon... my fate's in your hands!
Kyle: Good luck Ben, sucks it ends for one of us here Sad
Ben: I know! Good luck to you too! Who knows... I'll cross my fingers for both of us... but more for me!

Finally, Ben's bar is chosen, and Kyle is left standing alone while everyone else walks into the Factory...

Quote :
Well, Kyle, you're the last person selected. Why do you look so grim? Oh you thought... Oh, no, no, no! You're still coming into the factory, silly!

Everyone! It is true that Kyle will not enter these front doors with you. Instead, he will be taking a trip on my Mysterious Glass Elevator. What exactly does this mean, you ask? Well, it's a fantastically wonderful thing! I'm sure you'll just love it! I'll tell you more about it in a moment, Kyle.

Now, we don't want to be late for the first leg of our tour...

...but oh! I've thought of something. Kyle, you obviously must be feeling special right now, winning a trip on the Glass Elevator and all...well, I don't want you to be the only one who feels special. Before we part ways, please pick two more people to feel special... Make your choices as soon as possible.

Upon hearing this, the sixteen contestants all stop in their tracks and turn around quickly. Some, realizing Kyle's newfound power, even made it a point to congratulate him...
Cam: Congrats on still being in the game, and getting something special, Kyle!
Brant: Yay for no one being left out!
Violet: I am happy everyone gets to play!
Pete: Congrats on getting to stay!

...and after some thought, Kyle makes his decision...
Kyle: Yay! I was sweating there. I will bring Alex and Cam with me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Episode 1
Page 1 of 1