ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 3 - Puzzlers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 3 - Puzzlers Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3 - Puzzlers   Episode 3 - Puzzlers EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 am

Sarah is gone and I am very happy about that. I also LOVE this challenge, it's all about puzzles and that's what I'm good at, but I'm also really tired so the last two took me longer than they should have but I'm so proud of myself for figuring them out before my tribe could look at them and help me Razz. I feel like I'm in a good place on my tribe. All my plans seem to have fallen into place. So far so good.. now you just wait.. a switch will happen and it will screw me haha!

I just hope we win because more of the other team needs to leave. Plus I feel like people might try to argue the point of taking me out if we were to lose because of the fact that I'm not around much. Mostly due to work.. but still it's kind of annoying. I'd even agree with that but I'm not going to point that out to anyone.. I would hope that my alliance is SOLID. I'm pretty sure all three of those boys would not vote me out anytime soon. But this is a game and things can change on a snap of the fingers. Unless of course you broke one of those fingers.. Smile.

Alright much too tired.. time to hit the hay. Yes I sleep on hay, since in the winter time I live in an igloo Wink it's only natural that in the summer, I sleep on hay! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 3 - Puzzlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Puzzlers   Episode 3 - Puzzlers EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:28 am

OMG WE WON!! I'm so excited, thank you Cam for making a great random list LOL!!! I'm so excited, now I just hope one of the two that hate my guts leaves on the other tribe and that would make me so happy Smile.

Brant has been keeping me updated on random facts that he finds out, like that Jonathan and Pete don't like each other and what not. Interesting.. I could care less they both can just leave. I just wanna get far with my core group and everyone else can just disappear.. won't bother me any Smile.

I spoke with Travis for a bit.. he's an oddball for sure, I don't even know what to think of him.. but he seems like someone that lies a lot.. and he's going on about honesty and some bullshit like that and I just feel like he's a compulsive liar.. I have no idea what it is.. but it just seems that way to me. Probably just the vibe he gives off to me. So of course I don't trust him at all but yes I'll pretend I do.. because that's what I do best. I'm not an idiot.. playing dumb is always the smarter route to take. He won't last long.. he's such a suck up.. fake type of person lol! I'll just watch out for him.. I feel he does the same bullshit with everyone. I could easily find that out and I think I will.. I'll do some nosing around a bit before I leave for work and see what I can find out! Should be interesting Smile.

Alright I"m way too tired.. I think it's sleepy sleepy time now.
Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - Puzzlers
Page 1 of 1