ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 10   Episode 10 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 am

Tribal council was really risky, and really interesting. There's just all these mind games here, that's all it is, mind games. Eric with his idol, Bella with the ones she had, Jason with his one, Bill with his ones, and Mike with the ones long before that. It's all...mind games. Me with mine too. It's just about who has the idols, who will use the idols, who will pass off the idol, when and why. It's all questions, it's all confusion, it's all mind games.

However, I think I've played these mind games better than any of them out there. I think I have not only reacted to the confusion in the most intelligent ways, but created the confusion in the most intelligent ways to prevent things from happening that are...unfavorable for me and my desires.

In any case, I am sitting here, and there's only 5 other people here. I'm sure as hell I've played more solid and sane than either of the other two Forkers remaining her, and I sincerely do think what we Forkers have done in this game is very impressive. The little nip in my claim of that is that I've had to play pretty evil lately, and really decieve and confuse, and Jessica has been right there with me. I think Jessica really is like me, in that we both have moved ourselves to power, her in a more bold way by betraying the Bon Tempers, but me as well. We both have the power, and we've both been micromangaing others perceptions of what's happening, and blaming all discrepencies on Bella for the most part, and I think it's been getting bought for the most part.

The hilarious thing about my betrayal of Eric is that Jason said to me how I betrayed Jessica, and indirectly betrayed him. Ha! The deal we claimed was that I would vote exactly how Jessica would if she gave me the clue, and the funny thing is I did vote how she did, I voted for Eric! I mean, unless he's really creative, and witty like me and Jess, I kinda think Jason is still buying all this.

Right now though, I just gotta think about where to go next. The numbers are really getting sliced, and these rounds are getting really tense as the time limit for playing the idols is at hand. Immunity is even more crutial, and the clue to ANOTHER idol? That's just rediculous how much power, and the significance of those tools in these tight numbers. Even brilliant gameplaying could lose to these circumstances, but I've tried my best to make them survivable, and these next rounds will prove if my hard work payed off.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 10   Episode 10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:08 am

Before the idols are given out, the clues that is, there is a small grace period in which we are able to manipulate what the others will do. People scramble for a little bit and try with all their might, if they have sway to get the idols. When Eric and Jason won their immunities, the buddies knew it was going to each other, and that was pretty cut and dry.

Then though, things got interesting. Jessica and Alice, my ladies, they start winning the immunities here. The thing about me, is I am very technical in how I play. I know, the game will be boiling down, more than likely, to me, and the allies I have designated to move on with me. In this game though, with the strength some of the Bon Temps had, and the fact there have been umpteen idols in this game, I had to play really interestingly to keep those guys on their toes, and mix up their minds to not do what they needed to do. Now Eric and Sam are both out, so success for a good part, but now it's getting down to my people.

The thing with Eric, and others, I don't have the power over them, and that's what makes them neccesary to go. I had the power to make sure I wasn't number 1 on their hit list, but number 1 on their ally list, that's something that they had reserved for each other. And that's fine, don't get me wrong, I can't be everyones number 1, and I didn't need to manipulate myself into that position, I just needed to make sure that those who see my as number 1, got those who didn't outta here, haha.

But now, with my people being the majority, and my people really running this game, I think everyone starting to see I'm holding a lot of the cards here. I've been able to make Bella out to be the loud one, and to shroud other things in mystery, but I think everyone is seeing that I'm running a lot of this. Jessica gave me the idol clue, and now Alice is going to as well, because I'm working it, and I'm sure people hate it. Bill, tried to get an idol from Alice. Like Bill, dude, really? You're gonna play now?

It's getting really interesting here, and I'm hoping that what I've set up for this rocky end game, will get me all the way to the finals.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 10   Episode 10 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Is it depressingly sad that I am actually, truly, considering not using an idol at this tribal council...I mean, I really do want to keep both, and then next round, I have a huge power in who is in danger, and who is not. I just need to pass one person I want to be there the idol, and they are safe. I talked a lot to Alice about it, and it just seems like...why would someone THINK to vote me out?

But at the same time, them knowing that would be my thought process leads me to believe, that maybe, they would expect me to not play it and do something silly like that....I don't wanna look like the big dummy, lol, but it just seems like I can have two next round, and really have power over what happens, and what doesn't, especially if the odd man out ends up winning immunity.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 10   Episode 10 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:47 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I put my best out for this challenge, and I kinda thought it would be the one for me, but I came up short again. Me and Bella were pretty sure that one of us were going to win, because we were so fast, and we thought we knew what we were doing, but I guess we were both wrong there, ultimately.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

Alice really deserves a win, so it's been a long time coming for her, and I'm happy for her. She really showed that she is here playing the game, and like she said later, this was really a pure strength challenge, without anyone else hindering you, and it was this one she won, so I think that sends a good message out to everyone from her.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I am happy this game is in the twilight of its existance. It has been a bumpy ride, and yeah, there's still a good bit to go, but we're getting closer and closer, and I'm just glad to say I'm still here. There has been a lot of deception, and a lot of things that have been left unclear, and I'm really excited to uncover those things for all to see, and to watch the harsh reactions that are sure to come with it.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I am happy to say that the tribe is a lot less annoying without Eric. Now everyone seems a little less bold, with the acception of Bella, who I feel is just happy to have survived, and realizes that we likely are here more or less to help her out. I'm hoping that she stays in this position, as here being nice and calm making things so much more easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 10   Episode 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 10
Page 1 of 1