ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 8 - On fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 8 - On fire Empty
PostSubject: Episode 8 - On fire   Episode 8 - On fire EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 am

This round basically started out with everyone saying we gotta make sure Kyle doesn't win immunity.. so we went ahead and made sure he lost the challenge. I felt I didn't want to try too hard in the challenge and just seem very weak. Because I am safe this round. I know I shouldn't be cocky about it but I also feel very secure with my alliance. Plus Kyle is a huge threat and must be taken out. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE seems to agree with that even Sadie and Deet who were on a tribe with Kyle to begin with. So that is awesomeness.

Now it's just a matter of if this round is going to go the way we are planning for it to go.. or if it will be an epic fail. We shall see.. only time will tell!
Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - On fire
Page 1 of 1