ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON Empty
PostSubject: Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON   Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:10 am

Well I found out why Cam was pushing so hard for Pete to stay.. it's because they are friends and what not and that's why he wanted him around and was getting frustrated. Well whatever.. why should I screw over Deet when he basically gave me immunity!?

To say the least.. Pete did end up going Smile

Now on to bigger and better things.. this challenge happens and Cam wins because they helped him win faster.. yay.. so we all just easily say lets just vote out Cory so that's basically a done deal.

Now I'm talking to Brant about the future.. and I honestly think after Cory is gone.. first I thought okay Sadie's turn.. then I thought about how I don't want to vote out Deet.. so I decided that after Cory.. THEY can vote out Deet and I will vote for Sadie.. and act surprised that Deet is voted out.. Deet and Sadie will vote whoever.. which keeps past votes off me.. which keeps the votes from being a tie and bye bye Deet without me actually voting him out. I tell Deet that I didn't get a chance to vote and Sadie was the top of my boot list.. hehe yes that's evil but I don't want to screw him over.. directly.. indirectly is okay. I have Bryan and Brant in this game.. the moment they were in it.. there was no way I am gonna screw over either of them.. I mean Bryan is like my ORG husband for crying out loud.. and then I also have Cam.. who I've come to love so much. It's just crazy!

Brant loves the plan.. and I'm sure Cam will too once I get a chance to tell him. I can't wait to tell him!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON   Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 am

I have updated Cam and Bryan about my brilliant Deet plan. Smile They both love it and can't wait to see it in action. I can't wait to put on a nice SHOW about being upset and thinking that I'm in danger and shit.. hehe it sounds like some good times.. this game is lacking some drama.. can't wait to add some to it!

Also OMG SADIE, she was trying to get BRANT AND DEET to vote out me.. or Bryan. Are you kidding me Sadie.. Brant and I go way back.. but I guess you don't know this.. same as Deet and me.. so too bad.. you are trying the wrong person Razz. They both even told me what you were doing, so I really don't feel bad at all when I do get to vote for you twice.. once during the Deet going plan.. and once when you actually leave. Good riddance Razz

I'm happy to have a little fun with the game shortly!
Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - The thinking cap is ON
Page 1 of 1