ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 11 - Fun times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 11 - Fun times Empty
PostSubject: Episode 11 - Fun times   Episode 11 - Fun times EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Alright so my plan is in action, the one to take out deet, although Cam kept trying to change his mind of who he wanted out more lol!

BUT ANYWAY during this challenge Brant and I tried to arrange for us all to work on the challenge together, Cam came through on that.. Bryan gave us his numbers of where he was at and he gave us like the first 10 of his spots. Which was annoying, hence why I did hit one of his.. on purpose.. which was a good thing since it turned out Sadie picked one of the same as him and that's the one I happened to hit! Smile

So this round will be simple.. I feel horrible about what I'm about to do for this round.. but it's what I have to do sadly. Plus Cam is all for it and because he's not trying to jump and do something else than I guess that's what is going to happen. But I'm not going to vote that way.

I'm voting for Sadie, end of story. Smile

It's a bit evil and all that I planned for Deet to be voted out.. but yet I'm voting for Sadie and going to pretend it was a vote from my bootlist. I do hope that Deet can respect my gameplay. I really didn't vote him out.. directly. Love ya Deet, this is by far from personal what I'm doing this round, it just has to be done.. you will win if you get to the final 2!
Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - Fun times
Page 1 of 1