ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Go down 
+15
Jordan
Jess
Henry
monokolopo
MoMo
RYAN!
Doug
Kenya
Doggerz
Belasen
Deetster
Bryan
dj
Pete
Karl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:54 am

Professor MoMo wrote:
But I am mad that Tyson was a victim of being so stupid. I really thought he was better than that!

He's not
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 am

Apparently
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:53 am

Professor MoMo wrote:
I enjoy his cockiness as well!!!! I feel like people don't like him now just because he went after Rob in this game so hard, HAHAHAHA!!!! It was like how people hated anyone that went after Rupert in Pearl Islands and All Stars.

I always adored anyone targeting Rupert. I love you

I just feel like Russell is doing the same thing as last time. No social game. He hasn't learned anything. I only hated Rob in All-Stars cause everyone else was so stupid and worshiped again.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 am

I think you're absolutely right!!! And probably because he at that point still doesn't know he lost and just assumes he would win, HAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Laughing I forgot it wasn't revealed yet! He's soooo not gonna win. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tinky
Stargazer
Stargazer
Tinky

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

True, True Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 167302
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 am

Finally SANDRA GOT LOUD ON BITCHES.

<3

And by this coming week's episode....JT is looking to be labeled biggest dumbass yet
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 am

OOOOOOOOOOOH MO YOU GOTTA WATCH THE PONDEROSA DELETED SCENES OF COACH
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 am

Oh I can't wait........I love those shits.

And yeah, I was so happy about this episode. I think the thing that makes me happiest is that Russell was probably watching it at home in tears because he sees how hard he got played and can't take it. I find that really amusing.

I can't wait for next week and JT to make the dumbest move ever. I can already see in my head exactly how the rest of this is going to play out and I just love it so much.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm really sad about it cause Colby's gonna be included in this horrible move *cries* Why couldn't the smart heroes have stayed with him? *cries some more*
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Actually, Sandra and Courtney would probably tell them Russell's lying. I'd expect that anyway since they hate all the other villains.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:45 pm

I don't think next round is going to be merge. I think JT is going to slip Russell the immunity idol after or during the immunity challenge to protect him from the 'all girl alliance'

Then when Courtney goes home and they merge the next round...everything looks normal to the heroes, they think Russell is on their side. They tell Russell who they're voting for (it doesn't matter who, maybe Parvaty or something just because Russell can trust her the best), he gives her the idol, and they vote out JT with it.

That like...is the only way I really see it being the STUPIDEST move ever made on Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

It was sooooo good to see Russell get played though! I hope that Sandra plays a key part in Russell's ass gettin voted out.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 am

Parvati has been facefucked one too many times...she is mad gross to look at....well her face is, anyway.

And JT you are a fucking dumbass.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 am

I really feel like it's unfair they're calling this the STUPIDEST SURVIVOR MOVE EVER!!!! (Says the person with the JT sig...but still)

Because like, if it worked, they would be calling it the best most ballsiest survivor move ever or something. Like, yeah, it's REALLY stupid, but at least the heroes are recognizing the fact that it could blow up in their faces, they've mentioned it so obviously they're not completely oblivious to the fact that they could be wrong. I don't think it's even the stupidest move in this game, I mean...is it really THAT much worse than Tyson voting for Parvati?????

However. I love the way even Courtney was talking about how fucking stupid the villains tribe is for voting out her instead of Sandra because Sandra's going to make it her mission to fuck them in the ass. This is gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Ever since the Tyson screw up this season totally bumped up in entertainment value for me. I am so pumped now that the jury has started forming and we're going into a 5-5 sure-to-be exciting merge.

I am sad that Courtney left but it makes me happy at the same time because she will be such an epic jury member (she may even top Eliza's TC reactions) and also Sandra will vow revenge. I agree Mo, this is going to be SO much fun.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Can anything really top Eliza's jury reactions???

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 ShockingTC
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm

I really don't think anyone will ever top Eliza's jury reactions. I wish she was on this season over Amanda Sad
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:26 pm

I wish she was on it, pretty much, over absolutely anyone.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Eliza is awesome. Idk which side she'd be on though. Maybe that's why they didn't pick her.

If this move actually worked, I would still think the Heroes were stupid. I still love Colby though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Yeah I'm stoked Colby has lasted as long as he has, it wasn't looking good for him!!!

JT... loser... lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:52 am

OMG now that was some episode.. probably one of the craziest!!!
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:13 am

I KNOW! Surprised That is one brilliant woman. I don't know how she ever lost Cook Islands! How can I love someone so evil??

Still Colby FTW though! And please make good on your next episode promises, Sandra!!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:20 am

OMG I know I hope Sandra pulls through.. I'm so excited.. it better not be just a lame foreshadowing like it was when Candice talked of working with Tom and Colby LOL that was such a fail.. I hope Sandra does something awesome..

Actually this episode EARNED my respect for Parv.. I never really liked her.. but it totally gained some of my respect for sure.. now that was smart.. and Amanda is so stupid LOL!!! But I mean I love Amanda.. but this season.. she's just been dumb LOL! JT totally bit off his own foot.. seriously.. totally deserved LOL! If they want to reward the dumbest move in survivor history.. that totally was it! Him and his giving his idol to Russel in the first place.. HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:36 am

I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't think it was the dumbest, but just because you have Erik available, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Because what Erik did there was just absolutely no reason for, this was just strategy gone very very wrong.

But oh man, this season, just, I'm in constant hysterics, it's SO much fun!!!

And Courtney on the Jury...like...I hope she talks with Coach EVERY time. Did anyone see their video together from Ponderosa?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next