ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes

Go down 

What should the alliances on the Heroes tribe go?
1 ~ Mandie, Cam and Pete continue to get along and wonder who they should bring into their alliance? Mandie wants Adam, Cam wants Kelly and Pete wants Carrie. They each decide to make a separate alliance with each of them to gain control over the tribe. W
Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes I_vote_lcap0%Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 ~ Mandie, Cam and Pete agree that the vote should be for Willie and they all feel confident the rest of the tribe will go for that as well. Carrie and Kelly both decide that the vote should be between Willie and Elisabeth, not sure which one. Marcellas
Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes I_vote_lcap0%Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3 ~ Kelly and Carrie decide to make separate mini alliances to control where everyone stands. Kelly forms a new alliance with Cam and Marcellas. Carrie forms one with Willie and Elisabeth. Marcellas keeps his secret alliance from Amy. Cam tells Mandie and
 0% [ 0 ]
4 ~ With Adam at exile Kelly and Carrie wonder what they should do, as he is the brains of their alliance. They both decide to just vote with the tribe. Marcellas and Amy talk with Elisabeth and agree that the singers are a threat to stick together. Cam,
Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes I_vote_lcap100%Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes   Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 pm

HEROES:
Mandie
Elisabeth Hassleback
Adam Levine
Kelly Clarkson
Cam
Carrie Underwood
Pete
Willie Nelson
Marcellas Reynolds
Amy Crews

1 ~ Mandie, Cam and Pete continue to get along and wonder who they should bring into their alliance? Mandie wants Adam, Cam wants Kelly and Pete wants Carrie. They each decide to make a separate alliance with each of them to gain control over the tribe. With Adam at exile, Mandie asks Marcellas for an alliance instead. Cam asks Kelly and Pete asks Carrie. Everything seems to go the way they want. Kelly and Carrie talk and wonder if they should make Cam and Pete #4 and 5. They decide to get both of them to vote the same without knowing about the other. Will wait for Adam. Elisabeth talks with Marcellas and Amy and agree to have Mandie and Willie vote with them. Willie is sleeping and not talking with anyone.

2 ~ Mandie, Cam and Pete agree that the vote should be for Willie and they all feel confident the rest of the tribe will go for that as well. Carrie and Kelly both decide that the vote should be between Willie and Elisabeth, not sure which one. Marcellas and Amy agree that Willie definitely needs to go home. Willie and Elisabeth talk and feel like if they don't vote together they have no prayer and are going to try and vote Amy out.

3 ~ Kelly and Carrie decide to make separate mini alliances to control where everyone stands. Kelly forms a new alliance with Cam and Marcellas. Carrie forms one with Willie and Elisabeth. Marcellas keeps his secret alliance from Amy. Cam tells Mandie and Pete about his alliance with Kelly and Marcellas.

4 ~ With Adam at exile Kelly and Carrie wonder what they should do, as he is the brains of their alliance. They both decide to just vote with the tribe. Marcellas and Amy talk with Elisabeth and agree that the singers are a threat to stick together. Cam, Pete and Mandie know that Willie and Elisabeth are loners and could be useful.
Back to top Go down

Interactive Survivor 1: Alliances - Heroes
Page 1 of 1