ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legion Of Super Heroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Legion Of Super Heroes Empty
PostSubject: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:53 am

I am absolutely obsessed with The Legion Of Super Heroes...they are my favorite super hero team of all time. A United Planets in the 31st century with all these awesome people from different worlds....and there have been so many different incarnations of the Legion over the years. But you see a new one has just happened. Or well, an old one.

First there was the original Legion of Super Heroes, appearing first in Adventure Comics 247 waaaaaay back in 1958.
The Legion Of Super Heroes 87362_229386_2
The Legion Of Super Heroes exists in the 31st century where they follow the example Superman set back in his time as heroes to the whole universe. Teens from many different worlds coming together for space adventures!!!! It's basically a dream come true for me. And there is such an extensive roster of characters that I get to obsess over, which also helps. Anyway, they got Superboy (Clark Kent when he was young and living in Smallville) to come to the future with them and audition for the Legion as a joke, that's how it all started. Then eventually Superboy and they had regular adventures together. The series ran for a long time, and eventually it was altered because they couldn't use "Superboy" anymore because of legal issues. The Legion grew up and they had different members and a more adult attitude and stuff. But they were the same Legion. Then there was a crisis...but we'll get to that. First.....here are my top 20 favorite characters from that Original Legion of Super Heroes!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:58 am

The Legion Of Super Heroes 860976-legion1_02

20. Lightning Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes 198283-72470-lightning-lad
Garth was always super cute, but he got a little annoying after a while, his attitude changed too dramatically from issue to issue, but I still like him.

19. Spider-Girl/Wave
The Legion Of Super Heroes SpiderGirl_WhosWho_3_1990
She started as a villain of sorts, able to control her hair, but then she joined the Legion and died her hair blue and started calling herself Wave, I thought that was cute.
The Legion Of Super Heroes Wa19

18. Bouncing Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 198530-177851-bouncing-boy
Yup, he gets raaaaaaal fat to fight space disasters.

17. Quislet
The Legion Of Super Heroes 337531-34375-quislet
Quislet is this adorable little energy being that lives inside a tiny little ship and he can possess like electronic stuff. I love Quislet!!!

16. White Witch
The Legion Of Super Heroes 523464-lgsh_change_tpb
She's a witch from the sorcerer homeworld...I bet you didn't know they had a whole planet full of sorcery...shows what you know about space.

15. Chameleon Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 538055-yera_sls
She is SUCH a tranny. But she's also awesome, and she eventually marries one of the best catches in the Legion team, Colossal Boy.....yeah.....think about it.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:02 am

14. Phantom Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 199563-4338-phantom-girl
She is like that because she's all ghostly and walking through shit.

13. Night Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 495032-nightgirl9
I love Night Girl because her super power is SUPER STRENGTH....but only at night.

12. Wildfire
The Legion Of Super Heroes 480541-wildfire_skch_clr
Wildfire is another energy creature...or well...he's made of Antienergy, and he has to be in that containment suit in order to maintain his form.

11. Dream Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 496427-dreamgirl9
One of the most prolific Legion scribes calls her the Legion's Doorknob....oh my God it's so true...and it wasn't even a plot point. Like she would have a prophetic dream and we see her wake up in Chameleon Boy's bed....then the next time she's in someone else's bed. They don't really mention it. But we know she's basically just there to affirm her self worth through sex, because God knows her power is wrong 75% of the time.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:09 am

10. Dawnstar
The Legion Of Super Heroes 76290-179148-dawnstar
Her powers are actually really cool. She can track anything in space, lightyears away....she's like a super space shark or something, but not actually a shark. She's also native american yet hails from Venus...so...figure that one out.

9. Kent Shakespeare
The Legion Of Super Heroes 195259-71616-kent-shakespeare
When they couldn't use Superboy anymore, the Legion adopted this guy, who is basically there to just be Superboy's fill in...but he had such a more hilarious personality. So ridiculous, so early 90s, it's amazing.

8. Saturn Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 1209684-saturn_girl
One of The Legion's founding members along with Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad. She is telepathic and hails from Titan, one of Saturn's moons. All of her people are psychic, that must get weird.

7. Duo Damsel
The Legion Of Super Heroes 350904-128925-triplicate-girl
Duo Damsel used to be Triplicate Girl, but then one of her constructs was killed and now there are just two of her. Actually, then the other of her constructs was also killed and then she was just a regular girl for a while, but it turned out she was just kidnapped and they eventually got them together again so she is Duo Damsel again...also she married Bouncing Boy!

6. Chameleon Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 467490-chameleon_boy02
Reep has an adorable personality, I love him so much.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:17 am

5. Sun Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes SunBoy_WhosWho_9_1991
Just look at him...he is the douchiest douche!!!!!! Sun Boy is a real pleasure to read, he's...HOT HEADED....and also a total tool. It's great.

4. Karate Kid
The Legion Of Super Heroes 478462-karatekidlightle
I adore Karate Kid, I think he's awesome, I don't care what anyone says.

3. Matter-Eater Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes MELad4
Same thing with good 'ole Tenzil Kem here, he is so fucking awesome, I love him so much, he can eat anything...and he loves to...and has super digestion...and he's a rock star, really, on his home planet, he's super super cool. Matter Eater Lad is one of the best Legionnaires ever!!!

2. Sensor Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 197883-113474-projectra
Sensor Girl was also sweet. She is royalty on her planet and with that comes the ability to make psychic projections, pretty awesome really. And she's also got a bit of a 'tude...but really she's very nice in this incarnation of the Legion.

1. Cosmic Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 691098-cosmicboy1
Cosmic Boy is the heroiest hero in the Legion. I really like him even though he's not the character type that I usually go for. He is super cool though, and he's got magnetism powers and he's the leader and stuff. At least most of the time he's the leader, a lot of people got a turn at being leader for short periods.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: The Legion Of Super Heroes: Reboot   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:23 am

In the mid 90s the series wasn't doing so well and they decided to reboot the Legion. Post Zero-Crisis Hour Legion got very light again. It was more cartoony but still the same basic premise and characters. The difference is that they never had Superboy paling around with them. At least not in the same way. Midway through their series (they had 2 titles, Legion Of Super Heroes and Legionnaires) half of the team got trapped in the 20th century, cut off from the rest of them in the 31st century. The team that was left in the 20th got to pal around with Superboy, Connor Kent! The Superboy we all know who is a clone of Superman and Lex Luthor and all that.

Eventually they got back to the 31st century and then again the series got dark. They had a big battle with these nasty mind altering creatures and then there was a black hole that a bunch of the core team got sucked into and spit across the universe where the title was Legion Lost...this was my favorite Legion title ever. So good, very epic 12 issue series. After which they become The Legion and the story is less adult but less cartoony. Eventually that was canceled as well when 52 happened and their entire world was destroyed. They lived on Earth247 named after that first appearance in Adventure Comics.

Anyway, here are my top 20 characters of the Post Zero-Crisis Hour Legion of Super Heroes REBOOT!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:29 am

The Legion Of Super Heroes 182612-132736-legion-of-super-hero

20. Lori Morning
The Legion Of Super Heroes 468469-lori_morning_picture_16
Lori had the Dial H-E-R-O disk which is another fun old series, where this disk when you typed in H-E-R-O would give you random super powers. The Legion didn't really know she had this disk or was a super hero, but she was and would help them out occasionally and I loved it.

19. Thunder
The Legion Of Super Heroes 296762-138601-thunder
She was from another dimension and when she said CAPTAIN MARVEL she would get thrown into this dimension and have all of Captain Marvel's powers. I liked that they did that, it was the first SHAZAM type character they had in the Legion.

18. Wildfire
The Legion Of Super Heroes WF23
Now here's a familiar face. Wildfire, also known as ERG7 was basically the same but his character was only discovered in Legion Lost and he was a lot darker from his experiences there.

17. Live Wire
The Legion Of Super Heroes 81237-155819-lightning-lad
The Lightning Lad from Earth-1's Legion of Super Heroes, his character was a little better, he lost an arm and got a robot one too, which, fun!

16. Violet
The Legion Of Super Heroes 120460-38912-shrinking-violet
Shrinking Violet on Earth-1 she was just Violet here because when Colossal Boy died she got his powers to grow in size, so she could shrink AND grow.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:34 am

15. Cosmic Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 736605-cosmicboy1
Not as good as the other Cosmic Boy, but I still liked him.

14. Spark
The Legion Of Super Heroes 76276-45056-lightning-lass
Live Wire's twin sister, she was Light Lass in the Earth-1 Legion because she had gravity powers there, though she eventually became Lightning Lass there, here she just started as Spark.

13. Sensor
The Legion Of Super Heroes 296751-172750-projectra
The Sensor Girl from Earth-1, here she was a very different character, as you can see....she was a snake....though she eventually evolved into the form below.
The Legion Of Super Heroes 296750-182982-projectra

12. Ultra Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 296765-168314-ultra-boy
Ultra Boy I wasn't too fond of in Earth-1 Legion but in this one I liked him, and he was dating Apparition (this Legion's Phantom Girl) which was also nice because she was sweet.

11. Element Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes 214496-27327-element-lad
Element Lad on Earth-1 I hated. I didn't like this one too much more because he was borderline mentally handicapped. It was awkward to read sometimes. But then he got the most amazing and tragic storyline in Legion Lost and it was amazing. He was left alive through thousands of years after he put the rest of his friends in hybernation. Eventually he went insane and forgot who he was and he became a horrible thing calling himself Projenator who was basically Hitler and hated all Variants and sought to destroy them. It was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:37 am

10. Kinetix
The Legion Of Super Heroes 85523-43138-kinetix
She was basically the White Witch of this Legion, but with a cuter personality!

9. XS
The Legion Of Super Heroes 81332-28840-xs
The only speedster on any Legion Team. Though it was eventually found out that she was really a descendant of The Flash on Earth-1 and hidden on Earth-247 for her safety, she is now with the Earth-1 Legion.

8. Ferro Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes 136081-130642-ferro-lad
He met the Legion in the 20th century and followed them back to the 31st century as a member of their team. WHY NOT ME????

7. Gates
The Legion Of Super Heroes 959896-gates_5
Gates is a teleporter and a horrible bug creature but with an awesome and funny personality.

6. Shikari Lonestar
The Legion Of Super Heroes 960058-shikari_4
Another bug like girl. She is basically Dawnstar but I like her more and she was the focus of Legion Lost.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:41 am

5. Kid Quantum
The Legion Of Super Heroes 193697-14522-kid-quantum
She kicks fucking ass.

4. Saturn Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 193702-144465-saturn-girl
The Saturn Girl of the Legion Reboot I liked a lot more than the original.

3. Monstress
The Legion Of Super Heroes 81273-117139-monstress
The most tragic figure in the Legion history. She was like head over heels in love with Element Lad, and he was her best friend. She was in Legion Lost and when they found him as Projenitor she gave this heartfelt speech trying to turn him around, get him back, make him remember who he was, and he obliterated her, I cried so hard.

2. Inferno
The Legion Of Super Heroes 518772-1
She is almost exactly like Sun Boy, but with a vagina and more EXPLOSIVE attitude. She quit the Legion in the 20th century and is still hanging out there.

1. Umbra
The Legion Of Super Heroes 196805-152369-shadow-lass
Umbra, the Earth-1 Legion's Shadow Lass. She is close to royalty on her planet, the one granted the power to wield Shadow Constructs. She is really cool.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: The Legion Of Super Heroes: Threeboot   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:43 am

After the events that destroyed the Legion's world the Legion was again rebooted. The Legion Threeboot. Same characters but the story was NUTS. It was very modern and adult and focused on the united planets being corrupt adults and these teen's idealism in being heroes clashing with that, they don't trust any adults, nor should they, and yet they have to answer to them. And there is intense interplanitary racism on Earth (the Legion's homeworld). And also, they get to pal around with Supergirl after she was killed in Infinite Crisis but not really.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:45 am

The Legion Of Super Heroes 188313-36141-legion-of-super-hero

20. Colossal Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 296685-18314-colossal-boy
I've mentioned him before, but here is Colossal Boy, this is the only Colossal Boy that I really liked, because he's the only one with any personality.

19. Phantom Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 539679-phantom__girl
Same girl, better outfit, more personality.

18. Wildfire
The Legion Of Super Heroes 323280-48909-wildfire
This Wildfire was a little nuts and I loved him for it. Also sweet suit.

17. Chameleon Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 960968-chameleon_6
Cham was sad here, no one liked him.

16. Light Lass
The Legion Of Super Heroes 523289-light_lass
Lightning Lad's sister, here she has her original Gravity powers and goes by Light Lass.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:49 am

15. Shadow Lass
The Legion Of Super Heroes 899881-tasmia_mallor__03__002__01_
Shadow Lass was super sweet in this Legion. Mostly because she was one of the few members of the shadow ops team (ha!) who were just the Legion badasses that Brainiac 5 would send in to infiltrate and assassinate.

14. Triplicate Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 94418-3136-triplicate-girl
The sexual jokes...dear god.

13. Sun Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes Sun43
This Sun Boy was actually a lot less of a dick. He was much more heroic. He was also killed in Legion of 3 Worlds.

12. Gazelle
The Legion Of Super Heroes 287328-3868-giselle
Gazelle was one of I think only 2 completely original characters to Legion-Prime. Though they drastically changed many of the characters there was never a Gazelle in the other Legions. She has super metabolism and muscle control basically.

11. Matter-Eater Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes 198644-87664-matter-eater-lad
Matter Eater Lad on Earth-Prime is actually just the Legion's PR Rep and he is SUCH a dick...it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:56 am

10. Dream Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 492695-dream_girl
Dream Girl is back....and then dead....but then back in dream form....then dead....BUT THEN BACK!!!! She was cute in this series, and madly in love with Brainiac 5.

9. Timberwolf
The Legion Of Super Heroes 851639-timberwolf
This is the only Timber Wolf I really liked. He was cool and kind of psycho and willing to kill anyone for Projectra, which, he should have because she is queen bitch of the universe.

8. Cosmic Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 198430-72292-cosmic-boy
Cosmic Boy was very cool in this series. He was the original Legion leader and basically murdered and entire race when they threatened earth...he then had to disappear because of it.

7. Shrinking Violet
The Legion Of Super Heroes 194424-163385-shrinking-violet
She's another member of the espionage team of murder beasts. She loved every second of it.

6. Ultra Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 528017-9734_400x600
This Ultra Boy was kind of like Fabio but dumber. I loved him.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:59 am

5. Invisible Kid
The Legion Of Super Heroes 296706-184959-invisible-kid
IK was kinda pathetic in this world but that's why I liked him.

4. Saturn Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 534406-4
Saturn Girl was super awesome and badass in Legion-Prime, as you can dell by this picture.

3. Lightning Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes 322174-37608-lightning-lad
Lightning Lad was super hot and awesome in Legion-Prime...oh man...I had it bad for him.

2. Element Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes ELad35
Element Lad went from being mildly retarded to just quirky and awesome. I think he's one of the best characters in this or any Legion series.

1. Princess Projectra
The Legion Of Super Heroes Sensor24
And of course...PROJECTRA!!!! She is this Legion's Sensor Girl. But her world was destroyed and to get Orando revenge she decides to destroy the Legion from within. She even goes toe to toe with Saturn Girl AND WINS and gets Timberwolf to rip Phantom Girl's throat out. She is awesome.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: The Legion Of Super Heroes: Deboot   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:02 am

After this last Legion was canceled they did something unexpected. They brought the original Legion of Super Heroes back into continuity in the main DC Universe. This is known as the Deboot or Retro-Boot Legion. Same characters from the original series where it left off, but now updated and kinda much cooler.

Then during Final Crisis they actually did something super awesome. All of the 3 Legions united to stop Superboy-Prime and it was so fucking sweet.
The Legion Of Super Heroes 492379-legion_3_worlds_fc_l3w1a

Man, I loved that series. It was awesome. Well....here are my faves of the Retro Legion newly done.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:04 am

The Legion Of Super Heroes 949642-legion_of_super_heroes__05__002__01_

20. Duplicate Damsel
The Legion Of Super Heroes Luornu_Lo3W_5_2009
Her powers evolved so she's just Multiple Man now!

19. Lightning Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes 916356-action_comics_864_3
More like the Legion Threeboot Lightning Lad...nice.

18. Sodam Yat
The Legion Of Super Heroes 788154-sodam_yat
They needed a goddamn Green Lantern...and Sodam Yat rocked in the Sinestro Corps War.

17. Blok
The Legion Of Super Heroes 1032444-tl
he loves White Witch so much, it's really cute.

16. Ultra Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 739770-ultraboy1
Apparently the only difference between Ultra Boys is the Retro one has no sleeves.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:06 am

15. Sun Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes ScreenHunter_02May230429
Still a giant tool....my god he's awesome.

14. Cosmic Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 466672-fclw_cv3_solicit
I like him less now, but only because they made so many characters much better.

13. White Witch/Black Witch
The Legion Of Super Heroes 1032397-mysa_nal__06__002__01_
Like having the White Witch accept her destiny and absorb Mordo's powers to become the Black Witch.

12. Chameleon Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes 1149434-jla5201
Reep's storyline in the Retro Legion is just awesome.

11. Karate Kid
The Legion Of Super Heroes 689946-karatekid2
He's still a great ass kicker.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:09 am

10. Tellus
The Legion Of Super Heroes Tellus_Legion
I couldn't find a new picture of Tellus but this is what he looks like and he's pretty cool. All psychic and shit.

9. Sensor Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 283729-129394-projectra
Went down in ranks...but I think only because she can't compete with Projectra anymore...

8. Rainbow Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 710860-rainbow_girl
I just like her because they took a pathetic nothing Legionnaire that no one gave a shit about and made her useful.

7. Polar Boy
The Legion Of Super Heroes ScreenHunter_01May230426
Same to Polar Boy!

6. Saturn Girl
The Legion Of Super Heroes 467494-staurn_girl
Saturn Girl obviously got a lot more adult and that's cool.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:10 am

5. Matter-Eater Lad
The Legion Of Super Heroes 1040899-matter_3
HA!

4. Dawnstar
The Legion Of Super Heroes 643912-fclw_cv5a_cv
They've been focusing on her a lot more and really building on her character and I've loved it.

3. Quislet
The Legion Of Super Heroes 1144962-quislet_3
Still the most adorable Legionnaire.

2. Mon-El
The Legion Of Super Heroes 916422-sm_cv694
I never liked Mon until his rebirth series...it was so good.

1. Starman
The Legion Of Super Heroes 84466-13043-starman
Starman...is my favorite person period on this list. He's schizophrenic and super fun to read. Also hot. Plus he got to be on the Legion AND The JSA....how lucky can you get!!!!
The Legion Of Super Heroes 824984-starman_5
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:15 am

Well that rounds things out...all the lists...this was all in honor of The Legion of Super Heroes issue #1 dropping this week, and it being fucking awesome. Except I'm not quite done. See. I didn't include him on any of the lists because really...he is number one every time. I give you my absolute favorite Legionnaire in any of the universes...Brainiac 5

The Legion Of Super Heroes B51
Descendant of the Superman villain Brainiac he has 12th level intelligence and is a super dick.
The Legion Of Super Heroes 541904-fc_l3w_cv4_02
This is him in the Retro-Boot.
The Legion Of Super Heroes 198231-197701-brainiac-5
This is him in the original Legion with his faggy fucking forcefield.
The Legion Of Super Heroes B531
And this is him torturing the racist Andromeda in Legion Reboot. He was known here as Brainiac 5.1
The Legion Of Super Heroes 199730-64707-brainiac-5
And the super cool and hateful Brainiac 5 in the Legion Threeboot.
The Legion Of Super Heroes 722885-brainy2
Yeah...he can't handle being wrong...but he almost never is so it works out.
The Legion Of Super Heroes 720606-legion3
They were so insufferable all together in Legion of 3 Worlds....but I would pay to have a series of just the 3 of them and Vril going around together solving all the world's problems. Also creating them.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:04 pm

1. Wow.

2. Blue-skinned comic book heroes are sooo out.

3. I wish I could draw all comicky-like, because after reading all of this (and yes, I read it all), I'm confident I could do this without trying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:48 am

Are you kidding? Blue has never been more in. It's Red that's on the outs.

And Legion's easy to write for because every character is basically a standard cut out character because there are SO many that no one really bothers giving them too many layers since you can't concentrate on just one forever.

I'm very very happy that you read it all, you're the cutest!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Question: can they ALL fly? Because if so, this series loses major pointage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:47 am

The have flight rings, I think only a few of them can fly on their own...but I mean...they do everything in space, if they couldn't fly they couldn't get around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legion Of Super Heroes   The Legion Of Super Heroes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legion Of Super Heroes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next