ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked

Go down 
+9
LambChopz
Deetster
Trevor
RYAN!
Pete
Amanda Leigh
dj
Zack
Debani
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked Empty
PostSubject: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 am

Hey all! I dunno bout the rest of you but I'm sooo stoked for the next season of Survivor! I did some searching and snooping, and apparantly Coby Archa leaked the cast cause he didn't get picked! Dunno how he got his hands on that info! But here it is for those interested!

Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked Survivor-20-heroes
The Heroes

Rupert Boneham (Survivor 7: Pearl Islands, Survivor 8: All Stars)
JT Thomas (Survivor 18: Tocatins)
Tom Westman (Survivor 10: Palau)
Colby Donaldson (Survivor 2: Australia, Survivor 8: All Stars)
James Clement (Survivor 15: China, Survivor 16: Fans VS Favourites)
Stephenie LaGrossa (Survivor 10: Palau, Survivor 11: Guatemala)
Amanda Kimmel (Survivor 15: China, Survivor 16: Fans VS Favourites)
Jessica "Suger" Kiper (Survivor 17: Gabon)
Cirie Fields (Survivor 12: Panama, Survivor 16: Fans VS Favourites)
Candice Woodcock (Survivor 13: Cook Islands)

Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked Survivor-20-villains
The Villains

Rob Mariano (Survivor 4: Marquesas, Survivor 8: All Stars)
Randy Bailey (Survivor 17: Gabon)
Tyson Apostol (Survivor 18: Tocatins)
Ben "Coach" Wade (Survivor 18: Tocatins)
Russel Hantz (Survivor 19: Samoa)
Jerri Manthy (Survivor 2: Australia, Survivor 8: All Stars)
Parvati Shallow (Survivor 13: Cook Islands, Survivor 16: Fans VS Favourites)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Survivor 7: Pearl Islands)
Courtney Yates (Survivor 15: China)Danielle DiLorenzo (Survivor 12: Panama) OR Danni Boatwright (Survivor 11: Guatemala) ... apparantly it wasn't clear on which Danni...

OTHER POSSIBILITIES ...

Tina Wesson (Survivor 2: Australia, Survivor 8: All Stars)
Sierra Reed (Survivor 18: Tocatins)

My Questions...

WHERE IS SHII ANN? and SUSAN? WTF!!

And judging by the preview last night I thought we would finally see the return of MICHAEL from Australia! WTF AGAIN!!!

What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

I think giving Pavarti and Amanda yet another shot at this game is ridiculous. They are soooooooo boring to watch. At least Jerri and Colby provide some entertainment value along the way and make things interesting. I also think that the cast could have been a bit more diverse in regards to season - seriously, Tyson and Coach starting off on the same tribe?

Oh and also - wtf is up with Candice? I would rather see an Alicia as annoying as she is than dull, boring little Candice who is just there to look good in her bathing suit.

Idk...the whole 3 shots at the game thing is kinda bugging me....there are so many other players like Skupin who would have really been interesting to watch...but oh well. I guess the casting department needs to pander to their suck ups and favorites.

GO SANDRA.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 pm

The fact that 8 or 9 of these people will be playing for the third time is what bothers me.

Not to mention by the end of the first All Stars I was so dissappointed I stopped watching Survivor for about 3 seasons after that, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 am

YAY BOSTON ROB ....*does the happy dance*

I hope my boyfriend can win the million this time!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 pm

I already know who won, or at least who it is between and who out of them is more likely to have won.

I like and dislike the cast. I feel that having NO ONE from Borneo is dumb, end of story. I know for a fact that they flew Gervase out there and last minute cut him from the cast. I know I would have rather seen him than James, who is boring as hell.

Also what is Danielle, Tyson and JT doing there. They are all boring and lame and not anyone I would ever wanna watch again. JT is a nice guy and all but I just feel that he has a dull personality.

People that I wish were back instead are:
Michael Skupin
Gervase Peterson
Kelly Goldsmith
Ami Cusack
Eliza Orlins
Aras Baskauskas
Terry Deitz
Yau Man Chan
Todd Herzog
Kenny Hoang

I also don't feel anyone from Samoa should be on. Two seasons in a row of anyone is too much of that person. It happened with Rupert, Stephanie, Bobby Jon, Amanda, and James and most people who liked them the first time around were sick of them the second time around.

Jeff Probst hated the first All Stars, but has said that this season is really good, so that might be a good sign.

People I'm happy to see again:
Sandra - She is one of my favorite winners ever, Rooting for her to win again!
Rupert - I was sick of him by the end of the first All Stars but I do wanna see him again
Boston Rob - I liked him both times he played initially, interested in seeing how he'll be this time
Cirie - Always liked her
Stephenie - Liked her and disliked her, hopefully this time she'll be likable again lol
Colby - never really cared for him but he is from my all time season
Jerri - same with Colby
Courtney - I really am interested to see how she'll play this time around.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 pm

I read this cast list a few weeks ago and was unsure whether it was exactly true but if you look at the logo for S20 you can clearly tell that the silhouettes are the actual players this season. Like Pete, I too read spoilers about who it comes down to in the end and who is the most likely to win. If it's true or not, I have no idea, but the season will be interesting regardless.

Anywho, go Cirie, Courtney, Sandra, Colby, Jerri, Sugar and James!
BOO Danielle, Coach, Tyson, Randy, Russell, Rupert
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated All-Stars, and I'm bugged that they have a bunch from All-Stars and Fans/Faves too. A 3rd time?? Really??? This is like all of those Rock of Love girls having their own spin offs and being on multiple seasons of a bunch of crap.

BOO:
Rupert
Sugar
TOM
Danielle

But, I LOVE me some JERRI. So I hope she does well.

GO:
SANDRA!
Courtney
Coach
Jerri
Cerie
Russell (maybe)

It was pretty obvious that Russell was on the new season based on the finale the other night lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 am

Also, Coby Archa is the biggest twat in Survivor history.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:11 am

Yeah, I mean...you got one season dude, that's better than plenty.

On top of that in your first seasons you only survived ONE tribal council. So...you're deserving why?
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 am

He's just a twat...he's always trying to sabotage survivor, or badmouth people, it's just very strange.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 am

Can he get sued for that?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:14 am

I'm surprised he hasn't had some legal action brought against him, because he seems to make it his life mission to spoil every season or something...
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 am

how did he get his hands on the cast? i wonder if he was originally picked and they dumped him for someone else.

The more I think about it, I wish they used Corinne instead of Danielle. I personally really liked that bitch, and if she's on the same tribe as Jerri... I think I'd pay to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 am

Coby and the Survivor producers apparently don't get along for some reason, which is why he did this, at least that is what it seems to me.

It seems at this time that Russell is also a big reason that both Samoa and Heroes vs. Villians was spoiled. Apparently he told someone (or it is his wife, who knows) has posted saying how people get eliminated and such, information that has never been spoiled before because it is pertaining to the characters. One of these spoilers was about when Eric was eliminated this past season, it was said prior to that episode that the vote was turned on him last second and it didn't have anything to do with the idol cause no one knew he had the idol
Back to top Go down
LambChopz
Stargazer
Stargazer
LambChopz

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 pm

I'm so excited for this upcoming season; it's going to be an amazing season and I'm stoked!

I really wish Corrine would have been invited back as well; seeing her and Sugar reunite would be entertaining and bound to create some kind of drama. At this point I'm rooting for Jerri hardcore; she is amazing!!

I believe that Russell has a huge advantage because none of these players have seen him play before as they were on the island while Samoa was airing. They will obviously know he is a villain; but not how much of a villain or how manipulative he is.

It should be a great season, I'm sooo excited. Go Jerri Go!
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:24 am

Haha I think Imma make a sexy Jerri sig soon :p

How long has the cast and boot list been leaked? I wonder if Russell spoiled anything since he lost Samoa
Back to top Go down
LambChopz
Stargazer
Stargazer
LambChopz

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:37 am

A sexy Jerri signature would be an amazing idea!! Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked Herz
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:55 am

Yule-Tide Trevor wrote:
Haha I think Imma make a sexy Jerri sig soon :p

How long has the cast and boot list been leaked? I wonder if Russell spoiled anything since he lost Samoa

I read the cast list/boot list probably about a month ago. I didn't know it was Coby that released it though, but some people were speculating that Russell was leaking information. Really all just rumours, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:56 am

The cast was spoiled back in August and the boot list was around September if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:59 am

Russell mustn't get to the final in S20 , he was so disappointed he didn't get Samoa it must've been his only shot at winning... poor little Bretty... he ended up just being nothing... lol
Back to top Go down
JenTheSurvivah!
Star Struck
Star Struck
JenTheSurvivah!

Dragon
Location : Candy Mountain: It's full of sweets and joy. And joyness.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:22 am

I've only been reading the speculations surrounding the cast lists (still no "Survivor" spoilers for me!) and there's a little bit of mixed feelings for me regarding people that will be playing for a third time when there could have been far more interesting players that I think would be fun to see a second time around like Amy (Guatemala), Tracy (Micronesia), Yul (Cook Islands), Ian (Palau) and Stephen (Tocantins). Well, okay, maybe another reason I wanna see the last three on are for, um, shallow reasons. Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked Icon_redface

If this is indeed the confirmed list, put me on Teams Cirie(ownage), Sugar, Tom, Sandra and Courtney!

Though some of the choices of "heroes" and "villains" are a little weird to me. Candice? Danielle/Chiclets?
Back to top Go down
http://thedramaticmonarch.deviantart.com/
monokolopo
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm

they should have Ian the guy who quit final 3!
Back to top Go down
monokolopo
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 pm

they should only also only have people after all stars. Also, people who were not in Fans vs Favs.
Back to top Go down
comet5002
Stargazer
Stargazer
comet5002

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Reviving this thread! Woo!

Sorry if it's already been discussed (I'm a lazy SOB and don't read much), but anyone care to explain why exactly Sandra is a villain? Idgi.

Also, I hate basically all of the male villains (Tyson is bearable at best). Lex, Jonny Fairplay, and a couple others that I can't recall right now would have been much better choices.

Boo @ no Elizabeth, Shii Ann or Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked   Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes VS Villians -- Cast Leaked
Page 1 of 1