ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Go down 
+15
Jordan
Jess
Henry
monokolopo
MoMo
RYAN!
Doug
Kenya
Doggerz
Belasen
Deetster
Bryan
dj
Pete
Karl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:32 am

Russell should be playing Big Brother, not Survivor Laughing I really was rooting for Jerri, I've really grown to love her! I was sad to see her not make it to the Finals, but am totally happy that Sandra won over Russell and Parvati believe it or not!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:07 am

I would have been totally content with any outcome that resulted in humiliation and failure from Russell. Sandra and Parv were best case scenario, so I'm hella pleased.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:44 am

^^^ This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:59 am

My favorite castaway this season won, I'm so happy and pleased and cannot wait for Season 21 to start now lol
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:58 am

To answer Jeff's question in the reunion: Yes, Sandra is officially the best player to ever play the game. She won twice. Sorry Parvati, you can win all the challenges in the world and it means nothing. Sandra proved it. Smile
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Awful final result.

Parvati should have won HANDS DOWN.. What really did Sandra did? She did not have any impact on any vote beside Coach!!!!!

The jury doesnt vote for a winner anymore, they vote AGAINST the looser(s). Come on, why did sandra deserve it??? She wasnt successful in ANYTHING beside being under the radar. She even admit it that her strategy did not work (getting Russel out and work with the heroes)!!!!!!!!!!

AWFUL AWFUL.

I do believe Russell is the greatest strategist even, but may also be the WORST player ever because of his attitude, he just cannot WIN at all with his style of gameplayer, it's a shame, because he's is so powerful in the game.

Anyhow.

I just can't wait to see strong player WIN (Tom Westman, Richard Hatch, Brian Heidik, Chris, Parvati, Yul, JT) or weak under the rader player get kick out fast(Vecepia, Sandra, Nathalie)..
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:28 pm

In the words of Tom Westman: if you won on your season, you deserved to win.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:52 pm

ewgross wrote:
In the words of Tom Westman: if you won on your season, you deserved to win.

Tom exactly proove my point in my mind

33% Chance, 33% strategy and 33% social skill. I do think we all agree that Sandra did is missing 66% right off the bat right? No real social skill (she was a villain for a reason I believe) and did not make any successful move?

Don't get me wrong, she's a GREAT survivor player who can adapt to any situation which is a great skill to have on survivor. BUT, Parvati was more strategic, has more social skill. THat was parvati season in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Sandra is a very social person, in fact nearly everyone in both seasons like her a lot, the thing with her is she will speak her mind whenever she feels it is safe to do so.
She is very strategic, both her last season and this season she did a lot to make things happen the way she wanted, things don't always work but she never gives up and continues looking for the next thing to keep her in the game, which is ultimitely the #1 thing you have to do. She also was only ever voted against twice in both her times playing, and both were this season near the end when Rupert went and Colby went. To me she did everything right, and you may not like the way she played, or like her but she won fair and square. She deserved it.

Parvati may be more strategic but she has a tendency to rub people the wrong way, which doesn't make her the best social player, plus her strategy wasn't that well thought out and angered a lot of people. When you anger people to the point that they will not vote for you then you failed to do what needed to be done to win the game, therefore you are not a good player. That is why Russell is one of the worst players in the history of the show, he was definitely interesting to watch but he burned every bridge to get to the end, you cannot win under any circumstance playing like that. He would have lost every season with every jury ever because of the way he plays and his lack of social skills which are some of the worst I've ever seen on this show.

These are just my opinions, you don't have to agree with them but they are what they are.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:20 pm

I do agree with your Russell comment in a way.

In my mind he's the greatest strategist ever, but at the same time, he's the worst social player EVER by far far far. Therefore, you are right that he will never WIN, not even being close.

I would have love to see if the Heroes vs Villains was like 1 year later and he would have known how he was seen by S19 player, if he would have change his approach?????
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:18 am

cournojo wrote:
I would have love to see if the Heroes vs Villains was like 1 year later and he would have known how he was seen by S19 player, if he would have change his approach?????

I don't think he would. Russell is an extremely aggressive player all around and it seems he will never learn that if it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second time.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:01 am

The difference between Sandra and Parvati?

Sandra will get up in anyone's face and speak her mind - yet no one seems to take too much offense to it, or if they do, it doesn't carry over into Tribal Council in order to get her out. I mean, the only reason Rupert and Colby were voting for Sandra was because Parvati had immunity, Russel was supposedly "aligned with the two" - and for that reason, Jerri came along with Russel as a package, and the last person left to choose from was Sandra. So the basis for their vote meant squat in my mind.

Yet she ended up staying.

Also, I don't think that anybody could act as loud and obnoxious as Sandra and get away with it.

And whereas Sandra will go straight up to someone's face and say it to them? Parvati will go behind your back - completely different strategy, same outcome, but it's more manipulative and sneaky...Sandra was sneaky too but I still think her brash attitude is what showed through in both of her seasons - yet she was always overlooked as an option to be taken out - or if she WAS an option to be taken out, it never seemed to pan through.

And...Russell and Parvati played 100% better than Sandra on a lot of levels, but 2/3 of the jury voted for Sandra to win this time...so...that proves that something is right in her gameplay.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:18 am

Also, Sandra is awesome for posting Facebook status updates like this:

SURVIVOR SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE i have no voice left im so sore from arguing with the goat troll
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:35 am

Sandra is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I loved her in Pearl Islands, she was the greatest player there. She was the second greatest here. I really really do think that Parvati is the best person to ever play the game. Like, I'm so amazed by her, because she has the strategy side of it down as fucking well as Russell (though, let's face it, this time around his strategy was shitty more than once and ONLY worked out because someone else did something stupid) but she doesn't flaunt it and doesn't garner the HATRED that the others will feel for Russell. I think Sandra played the second best game overall, she really did do it ALL by herself and she absolutely deserved it. I was so happy with the final 4 and the final 3 and the final outcome. This really has been the most entertaining season of Survivor EVER.

I tried to tell Parvati, and by that, I meant I screamed at the television, that she needed to get rid of Russell and if she voted out Russell she would have won. Most of the votes that were "against" Parvati and not "for" Sandra would have gone to Parvati if Jerri was sitting up there instead of Russell. But she didn't have any control over that tribal council. One Tribal that she can't control at all and it costs her the game, and she isn't even voted out at it, HAHAHA!!! If she had thought about it, and gotten Sandra and Colby to vote Russell...would have been great to say "I got rid of Russell when no one else could because he didn't deserve to be in the finals." And what's more...she would have gotten Russell's vote too because he'd be too proud not to vote for the girl that bested him.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Khufu wrote:
Also, Sandra is awesome for posting Facebook status updates like this:

SURVIVOR SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE i have no voice left im so sore from arguing with the goat troll

HAHAHAHA. I wanna be her friend NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7