ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion

Go down 
+15
Jordan
Jess
Henry
monokolopo
MoMo
RYAN!
Doug
Kenya
Doggerz
Belasen
Deetster
Bryan
dj
Pete
Karl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Rupert wont win, I just know so. Well, I don't KNOW, but I am very confident. Looks like this next episode is a double boot, that kind of sucks. It seems like as recently usually there is one strong tribe, and one weak...all it ends up doing, is making the weak tribe weaker. Go Colby.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 am

This is the first time I've watched Rupert play, but I like him so far. Maybe that's because Ryan TOLD me to like him. Something about us both being hippie like people who talk to woodland creatures or something? I think?
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 am

Except Rupert is not that. He's a phony.

And a moron.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:11 am

YYYUP!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 am

Well, he wears tie-dye and looks like a caveman. I think he's pretty rad.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 pm

I'd be willing to bet that CBS forces him to wear the tie dye like they force the womens to wear two-piece swim suits.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:31 pm

I think it's the only shirt he has.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

OMG 3/24/10 Survivor episode = mucho awesomo <3
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 pm

ONE OF THE BEST TRIBAL COUNCILS EVER!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Sooo glad not to be Tyson Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 pm

I never liked Russell, but I have so much respect for him now, after pulling that off!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Thank God, two of the more annoying people went. Now if Amanda and Boston Rob went home, all would be right with the world.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Also, Tyson's departure was as much Russel's doing as it was Tyson's doing...Tyson just proves he's an arrogant asshole who doesn't know how to strategize, yet again.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:36 am

hahaha yeah, that was the dumbest thing Tyson could've done. At first I thought Russell was screwing it up and using it on himself.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 am

And I'm SO happy the Heroes are finally thinkin' with their brains. I hope Colby can get back into the game physically now.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:52 am

Yes, I was so worried for Colby but I really do agree with James' Superman comments about Colby. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
monokolopo
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:39 am

I dont understand why the heroes all didnt vote out Amanda, as Colby and James are far stronger.

Secondly, Tyson is still my hero (although they did not give him as much camera time to make his sneed comments this time). But at the same time I would have not wanted to see Parvatii or Russel go, they should have voted out Sandra or Jerri as a whole, as they are just useless and annoying.

I have a feeling that Coach is now going to work with Russel, due to the fact that Russel gave a shout out to him during TC, and Coach is a stupid and arrogent.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Sandra and Jerri are good at challenges. They need to get Courtney out.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 am

I was so happy with this TC...even though I love Tyson, man, that was so much fun to watch. Now Amanda and Rupert need to go and it doesn't matter to me who wins because it won't be someone horrible.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm

djqwiksilver wrote:
Also, Tyson's departure was as much Russel's doing as it was Tyson's doing...Tyson just proves he's an arrogant asshole who doesn't know how to strategize, yet again.

Thank you for saying this.

I honestly don't really give Russell any credit, because most people wouldn't have been so stupid as Tyson to be like, "Oh, Russell is voting off the person he wants in this game most."

Dear Russell, you still haven't beaten Boston Rob. You beat Tyson. Great job, now go away and eat a hamburger.

It was a pretty good tribal council. In fact, the part I liked most were Jeff's questions. I wish he asked questions like that more often. Instead of talking about the stuff that I really could care less about (arbitrary and phony stuff like team leaders, cohesiveness, how do you decide your vote...half the time these are lies, and we as the audience know it and expect it so much), I'd LOVE to hear more about why this person thinks this other person is a threat. Some of the best TC dialogue I've seen in awhile. Call each other out. Be honest. I wanna hear that.

As for the Heroes, I'm glad that James is gone, but it's sooo late for me to really be thati excited about it. I mean, he still managed to stick around longer than all of my favorite people, so yeah, I'm glad. I'll get more worked up about it next week when I realize I don't have to look at him or hear him talk. Actually, just thinking about it now is kinda exciting, because it means Amanda finally has to operate without her widdle teddy-bear. Thank god. I wouldn't have minded Amanda so much if she didn't have her entire group of friends with her on this season.

Ya know, now that I've been talking about this episode, I agree. It was actually a really good episode. It means things might actually start happening. And somehow, Colby and Rob are still around *fist pump* (the old fashioned kind of fist pump where you imply victory, not the new guido version that makes me want to stab babies)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm

I thought only computers did that to you.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Not all computers. Just the really big servers.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 am

honestly the last few seasons jeff probst has turned into a douchebag. he really has. and i dont appreciate the douchebaggery, jiffy pop.r
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:46 pm

What? I kinda like that he calls them out. I mean, after 20 seasons, these people should know what they're doing, and sometimes, he just sits there and is like, "Are you guys stupid right now?"

Laughing
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:03 pm

idk, its just he rubs me the wrong way. i dont think anybody else should host it but i dk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Discussion
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next