ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+9
.Michael.
Shanna
Staciekins
Jeremy
Donna
Niki
Henry
Pete
Amanda Leigh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 pm

This is crazy.

I'm not going to try to convince either of you, actually.  You're clearly past that point.  You're both good players, but so stubborn.

I'll defer to the more rational players.  No one suspected me until I posted.  If I wanted to slip by, I'd have simply not contributed anything.  Rather than NOT POST, I came on to say maybe we should reconsider lynching Sasquatch, the only other person you all were trying to lynch.

Let's be serious, please.

And yes, I'm defending myself.  I'm innocent and you're trying to lynch me under ridiculous circumstances.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Also, I agree that Sasquatch is probably the hacker.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Okay, for starters, the circumstances arn't ridiculous... I'd say they're pretty logical and warranted. Whether you chose to side with me or not, you can at least admit that what I say holds some truth to it.

I know I can be a tad on the stubborn side... okay, maybe a little more than just a tad, but look where my stubborness has lead me in the past. I suspected Stacie and Pete last game and nobody wanted to believe me. I refused to stand down and eventually, people caught on and... looky who the two killers were, Stacie and Pete. Come to think of it, Henry was really the only one who sided with me that time too... and he was clearly right!

So, I really don't see my stubbornness as a fault, like you do. I consider it a powerful asset that allows me NOT to get talked out of things when I'm putting pressure on a killer.... kinda like now?

Honestly, it's not so much that you spoke up that makes you suspicious.. I mean, coming back, you'd eventually have to say something, but it's just the fact that you didn't speak up until you were being made into a suspect that makes you suspicious, at least in my eyes.. that... and everything else that's already been said.

So, like you, I call out to all the 'rational players'; Please, see the signs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 pm

I have to agree with Henry and Shanna that Michael you are acting a bit suspiciously currently. Just the way you have stated things about not being able to post and then you could but didn't. I'm a bit confused there, maybe I am missing something though

Can't really post more at this time but I'll be back in a little to give more comments. For now though I retract my vote from Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Deadline for day 3
Thursday, June 27th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 3 votes of 7 - Niki, Donna, Stacie
Michael 2 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna

Pending Votes: 7 
Green Monster, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Michael, Sasquatch, Pete
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 pm

All right, Henry..  Shanna.. you both bring up good points.  I am not sure if Michael is a baddie or not, but I do see what you're both saying.  

I retract my vote from Sasquatch
I vote for Michael
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Shanna, this was started at midnight and i posted at 9am.  i was sleeping.  sue me.  yes, i had been mentioned, but unfortunately i didnt get up at 3 in the morning to post before that.  sweet baby jesus.

pete, i meant for this round.  if i were the killer, i would've come onto the forum, seen everyone was targetting Sasquatch, and happily either agreed or stayed silent.  unfortunately, i posted about not lynching Sas and now im the killer.  

ive wasted so much time defending myself that we havent focused on anything important.  i was here for both night rounds.  i missed day 2.  i dont see how that makes me a killer.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Deadline for day 3
Thursday, June 27th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 2 votes of 7 - Niki, Donna, 
Michael 3 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Stacie

Pending Votes: 7 
Green Monster, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Michael, Sasquatch, Pete
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 pm

also, since i seem to be on my way to my doom, let me just say that Henry wanting the bodyguard to reveal themself was the most suspicious thing anyone has done all game.

i think the killers messed up night one, then intentionally didnt submit night 2 since we all see how effective that is.  sasquatch is the hacker.  pete and Stacie are innocent.  shanna, youre actually innocent, too, although this round is not one of your finer moments.  

the killers are Green Monster and Henry if I had to guess.  Green Monster probably forgot to submit round 1 and is
 pretending he doesnt know how to play when clearly hes a halfway intelligent person yet doesnt understand simple rules.  good cover.  henry for the bodyguard reason, although its also likely the killers havent bothered to post this round since we are f-ing it up enough on our own.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 pm

WHAT!??  Michael you are clearly panicking because you see we're gonna get you.  I mentioned about the Bodyguard, because since no one was dying, if the bodyguard didn't reveal their role, we couldn't have assertained anything.  Because there was no new news to go off.

So I trust that these people are smart enough to see it isn't me.  So you'd better point your guns elsewhere because I am no killer and I think thats horribly obvious. Investigate me if you'd like.  I cannot speak 100% for Green Monster.  He could be a killer, but I think you're coming after me because you're getting cornered and as I pointed out my suspicions of you, you figure why not.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

not the case.  its just my opinion, and since everyone seems intent on killing me i wanted to share.  i didnt vote for you, i just stated how i see things.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Getting sweaty there, Michael? Because you're like... panicking! You haven't been defending yourself all day, you've really only just begun, so please, don't stop now. You're busting out all these calculating moves, trying your best to push targets on anybody else... it's classic, really. You're good Michael, very good. You're playing incredibly smart, which makes me think your'e a killer all the more. you've always been smart, and you're showing it now, but I'm not gunna back down, just because you don't wanna deal with my stubborness.

While I'm not certain on my thoughts toward Green monster, I don't suspect that Henry, Stacie or Pete are killers. Those three are actually the people I suspect least out of everybody. 

C'mon townies! I seriously believe that Michael is one of the killers, and surely some of you can see it too. He's panicking now because he sees that some of you are beginning to see the truth.... Proving even more that he is a killer.

After everything discussed, if anybody still thinks Sasquatch is a killer, hasn't been paying very much attention. i think the truth is clear...
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

oh dear.  you two are exhausting.

ive already agreed that Sas isnt a killer.  im not sure why its down to him or me.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 pm

also, since when has defending oneself been panicking?  im happy to know that when i die people wont listen to your conspiracy theories anymore.  apparently the more i post the more panicked i must be.  ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Smile

I suppose it is exhausting... I've made excellent points and you're desperately trying to point the blame at somebody, anybody else. Exhausting, indeed!

Smile

And... since I just noticed that you posted while I was posting, it's not that you're posting that makes you look suspicious, it's just that in all the games I've seen you in, I've never seen you act as... rash and unfocused. THAT is why I think you're suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh, and the thing with Sasquatch was meant for the townies... I suspect since you brought it up, you ran out of things to say :p
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 pm

you dont have to be such a bitch, but clearly i do.

you havent made ANY worthwile points, actually.  You're smug sense of satisfaction in your unraveling of my evil plot is that i posted something when my name was mentioned.  congratulations.

im not trying to deflect blame as much as get my thoughts out before your stupid assertion gets me killed.  why youve played this entire interaction up as some masterful detective work is beyond me, but after im dead people should see that i was not the killer and you were just an overinflated ego seeking unwarranted praise from asinine assumptions.

the worst part is that youre only percieving my responses as desperate, simply because that makes you feel even better about this top-notch insight.  just stop.  im clearly going to die, and then u can all actually focus on making some progress.  i am noot a mean person but your idiotic posts with these super awesome talking points are non-existant.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 pm

and enjoy my phone typos.  they're probably a reason im a killer too.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Yikes! Bravo, Michael.

I'm sorry that you seem to think I'm acting smug and all 'know it all'. I'm not a bitch, you know that. I'm just determined. 

Looking at facts, I still think you're playing on every last trick in the book, resorting in name-calling and trying to make me feel bad. I'm aggressive, everyone knows this, so stop acting like me coming after you is a blatant, unprovoked attack. You're right, the more you say, the more suspicious you seem to be because all you're doing is trying to make others look bad!

Putting the blame on Green Monster and Henry was like, the last straw. Now I'm "Shanna, the big, bad, bitch". I don't really see anything of note in you're post, besides trying to insult me and put me down. You're clearly trying to prey on the sympathies of the town, and I hope it doesn't work out for you.

Oh, here comes my bitchy comment: Town, clearly you can see how much desperate Michael has become... please, see the signs and help me get rid of a killer.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Yeah I'd have to agree.  I know I'm like a dog with a bone, but I was last time I played and was the dog with the proverbial bone, Stacie and Pete WERE the killers  So Michael I'd hope you know anything I say in here isn't personal against you, or anyone.  But I also know smart players will deny, deny, deny.  So I'm still going with Michael, and the rest of the town just needs to make some decisions. 

That really is what's up, here.  Not much else to say.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm

ohmyfuckinggod.

Please lynch me cuz this stupid bitch is really working my last nerve.

I named people to get my thoughts out there, not to deflect attention.  im clearly CLEARLY going to be lynched this round since this fucking dumb-ass argument wasted all of our time and we still need to kill SOMEONE so this isnt another no-move round.  If i wanted to actually place blame Id VOTE for one of the people I mentioned.  Do I know that theyre killers?  no!  its my best fucking guess.  not everything i say is a clever ploy to trick you for the love of baby jesus!!!!!

FUCK you make it impossible to even get my dying thoughts out there without needing to chalk it up to schemes.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm

and Henry, i know its not personal.  i suggested i thought it was u and gave a reason, but when you responded i didnt say "youre obviously defending yourself because youre guilty"  what.the.fuck.

you are turning me into a fucking crazy person over here!

its not Sas and its not me.  i dont know who it is, but i at least gave my feedback and tried to help.  fuck me.  honestly. 

now i understand why Santos goes fucking postal.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Well it isnt me, it isnt him, if it isn't you....it's someone.  So I am going to just stick by my guns.  No one else is SAYING anything so I don't know what else to do!

That's why I suggested the town talk, or vote, or something.  Somethings gotta give. Yaknow?
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Exactly.  but the killers havent actually done anything, so all we can do is pick each other apart.

the only actual evidence we have is that nothing has happened, which likely makes Sas the Hacker.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm not entirely sold on Michael being one of the killers, though he is definitely high up on my radar. The thing is I have been in his shoes before, being told I was being suspicious and that everyone was going to vote to lynch me and no matter what I said it was turned against me and in that game I was completely innocent so I could definitely see Michael being innocent here. However, that said I could also see him as guilty. I keep going back and forth here.

However another person who has gone up as suspicious to me is Shanna. The way she is pushing for a Michael lynch and the way she is 100% sure has me second guessing for him. Unless she has a good role I don't think she would know this certain that Michael is guilty. Yes she got that Stacie and me were guilty the previous game but other than the fact that Michael wasn't around for day 2 and that at the beginning of this day round he came on to defend himself, I don't think that makes him an automatic vote.

I'm just not sold yet, right now I do not think Stacie, Henry or Kiwi are killers but even them I am not 100% sure on.

We have 2 days remaining to this round, I will not place another vote until Thursday. I'd like everyone to discuss other possibilities because I think that the discussion on Michael has gotten to the point where what else is there to really say that hasn't already been said. I may still vote for him but I wanna see what others wanna say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next