ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 1 BEGINS

Go down 
+10
Niki
-KIWI-
Belasen
Pete
Kyle
Donna
Santos
Jordan
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Night 1 is upon you. It seemed that the majority agreed not to take anyone to The White Room to be cancelled. Only time will tell if that was a wise decision. Since you are under Close Quarters Standby, none of you are able to leave the premises. When you wake tomorrow, there will be new things for you to discuss and more clues to unravel. Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE FRIDAY, MAY 4th 11:59PM. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH. LOL

Nikita/Seer - Please send me the name of the person you would like to check on in the night.
Michael/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice.
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Helmut/Tracker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to track.
George/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that Hillinger is to attack.
Hillinger/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you and George want to kill.
Adrian/Blocker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to block.
Operations/Hunter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.

NOTE: If the blocker blocks you, you will not be able to perform your task and you will be notified that you were blocked in the night.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:13 pm

A little less than 4 hours left to send me your nightly actions if you haven't done so already.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Results and day 2 coming shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 1 BEGINS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4