ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 1 BEGINS

Go down 
+10
Niki
-KIWI-
Belasen
Pete
Kyle
Donna
Santos
Jordan
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:25 pm

I guess it's a little late to be making a majority decision by this point in the day but I would like to thank Kiwi for your foolishness because to me it has made a few pieces of this puzzle become clear already.

Kiwi, you are neither bad nor good. Probably just a player with no role and thus nothing to gain or lose. With a self vote like that and stirring the pot so soon you are either a genious with a plan or just playing you cards instinctively based on emotion like so many of us do. In my opinion just a player in the game.

Michael and Santos, you two made me raise a bit of a brow with your shift in votes based on that. Seriously? Not the brightest bulbs in the box? Well Michael I know to be quite intelligent so I was kind of surprised to see you do that... not sure what to think on that yet. Santos, well, we knew you weren't the brightest star in the sky already although you seem to think so... DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 871743

Jordan, voting Kiwi was interesting and a very similar comment to something I would have done. Dumb chatter coming from him, so when it comes to take it or leave it... you will leave it. Debani-esque. I think we play on the same side.

The rest... nothing is sticking out. Again, I don't know who to be bad yet but I think I am starting to have some sort of feeling as to who may be here for the power of good and the right reasons.

Damn, I said I wasn't going to say much... but I just can't help it.

I remain though with my previous decision, I still will not be placing a vote to lynch today.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:29 pm

*palm to forehead*

This again?

Fellow game players: have it be known, that I will no longer address nor respond to questions from Santos. Not because I feel like I can't defend myself to him, but only because I feel like spending my time talking to my four bedroom walls would be time much more productively spent.

Edit: this was originally posted after Santos originally posted the post below, then it disappeared and then came back? Weird.

Last edited by Debani on Thu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Debani wrote:
I guess it's a little late to be making a majority decision by this point in the day but I would like to thank Kiwi for your foolishness because to me it has made a few pieces of this puzzle become clear already.

Kiwi, you are neither bad nor good. Probably just a player with no role and thus nothing to gain or lose. With a self vote like that and stirring the pot so soon you are either a genious with a plan or just playing you cards instinctively based on emotion like so many of us do. In my opinion just a player in the game.

Michael and Santos, you two made me raise a bit of a brow with your shift in votes based on that. Seriously? Not the brightest bulbs in the box? Well Michael I know to be quite intelligent so I was kind of surprised to see you do that... not sure what to think on that yet. Santos, well, we knew you weren't the brightest star in the sky already although you seem to think so...

Jordan, voting Kiwi was interesting and a very similar comment to something I would have done. Dumb chatter coming from him, so when it comes to take it or leave it... you will leave it. Debani-esque. I think we play on the same side.

The rest... nothing is sticking out. Again, I don't know who to be bad yet but I think I am starting to have some sort of feeling as to who may be here for the power of good and the right reasons.

I remain though with my previous decision, I still will not be placing a vote to lynch today.

Blah Blah Blah . Look who is talking .......

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 Tumblr_lq079f61W11qeenjho1_500

Debani, seriously ? You know , i have to love that every time you make a statement, you always talk about me . You cant help it . See ? You are just obsessed with me and who gives a fuck about you ? Really, Debani hate the game not the player and get over yourself . You are nothing in this site . You just want to get 1 min of fame from me because without me you are nothing and you just can't help it . Do you really think that your comments make me sad , make me mad ? Of course not dummy ,they make me stronger because i just love all my haters and i love that you are a fan of me because obviously you always have to say something about me , so please keep it up, keep making me feel important and keep making your self look retarded and disparate for drama and attention .

Now really Debani i think you are just full of your self . All this paragraph that you just did about the game is just an excuse to cover your self . You look way suspicious to me . You are acting like you are trying to investigate , you are acting like you are trying to make people think that you find people suspicious and that's for me a way to make people think that you are innocent when in reality you are a baddie .

I was always suspicious about you . ON page 2 you said this

Debani wrote:
Good evening,

I am usually quite expressive of
my thoughts but I think I will reserve my right to speak this time as I
don't want to be prematurely killed off when I know I will be an asset to this investigation. Last mafia game I was killed first and was the seer. The time before that it was my final vote that gave the citizens a victory. I do have suspicions and opinions already but from now till day two I won't say much. I would be happy with no majority and see what happens tonight.

I always try to learn and do things differently so this is my reasoning behind my decision!

Really Debani ? Are you trying to tell people that you are Innocent just because you were the seer in one game and you got out really fast and then because you pretty much gave the townies the victory in another game ? Hmmm way suspicious to me . Its like you are trying to make people think that it will be a good idea to keep you just because you are Innocent when in reality you are not and that's your plan to make people think you are good . I think you are a baddie and i hope the townie keeps an eye on you .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Debani wrote:
*palm to forehead*

This again?

Fellow game players: have it be known, that I will no longer address nor respond to questions from Santos. Not because I feel like I can't defend myself to him, but only because I feel like spending my time talking to my four bedroom walls would be time much more productively spent.

It's so funny how you change your mind so quick . I am glad DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 204853
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

I retract my vote from Kiwi

I vote Debani
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Santos wrote:
Debani wrote:

Michael and Santos, you two made me raise a bit of a brow with your shift in votes based on that. Seriously? Not the brightest bulbs in the box? Well Michael I know to be quite intelligent so I was kind of surprised to see you do that... not sure what to think on that yet. Santos, well, we knew you weren't the brightest star in the sky already although you seem to think so...

Blah Blah Blah . Look who is talking .......

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 Tumblr_lq079f61W11qeenjho1_500

Debani, seriously ? You know , i have to love that every time you make a statement, you always talk about me . You cant help it . See ? You are just obsessed with me and who gives a fuck about you ? Really, Debani hate the game not the player and get over yourself . You are nothing in this site . You just want to get 1 min of fame from me because without me you are nothing and you just can't help it . Do you really think that your comments make me sad , make me mad ? Of course not dummy ,they make me stronger because i just love all my haters and i love that you are a fan of me because obviously you always have to say something about me , so please keep it up, keep making me feel important and keep making your self look retarded and disparate for drama and attention .

Now really Debani i think you are just full of your self . All this paragraph that you just did about the game is just an excuse to cover your self . You look way suspicious to me . You are acting like you are trying to investigate , you are acting like you are trying to make people think that you find people suspicious and that's for me a way to make people think that you are innocent when in reality you are a baddie .

I was always suspicious about you . ON page 2 you said this

Debani wrote:
Good evening,

I am usually quite expressive of
my thoughts but I think I will reserve my right to speak this time as I
don't want to be prematurely killed off when I know I will be an asset to this investigation. Last mafia game I was killed first and was the seer. The time before that it was my final vote that gave the citizens a victory. I do have suspicions and opinions already but from now till day two I won't say much. I would be happy with no majority and see what happens tonight.

I always try to learn and do things differently so this is my reasoning behind my decision!

Really Debani ? Are you trying to tell people that you are Innocent just because you were the seer in one game and you got out really fast and then because you pretty much gave the townies the victory in another game ? Hmmm way suspicious to me . Its like you are trying to make people think that it will be a good idea to keep you just because you are Innocent when in reality you are not and that's your plan to make people think you are good . I think you are a baddie and i hope the townie keeps an eye on you .

Oh for the records i had this comment up already but i had to delete it because the picture didnt work at first , because there was an error with ORG planet at that time. Amanda the host can clarify this for me . That was the reason why debani posted this .

Debani wrote:
*palm to forehead*

This again?

Fellow game players: have it be known, that I will no longer address nor respond to questions from Santos.
Not because I feel like I can't defend myself to him, but only because I
feel like spending my time talking to my four bedroom walls would be
time much more productively spent.

Edit: this was originally posted after Santos originally posted the post below, then it disappeared and then came back? Weird.

Let me tell you guys that he said this as soon as i posted my comment . Sadly i had to delete my comment and post it again because of the picture . But yeah this is what happened . I just don't want you guys to be confused .
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:16 pm

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 871743 No confusion here, Santos. You're just as delusional as ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Jordan wrote:
DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 871743 No confusion here, Santos. You're just as delusional as ever.

see girl, but why do you care so much about me ? What ? Do you want attention now too ? you are just stupid as usual so, keep the hate coming
DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 35478. I'm ready bitch .
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Laughing at the fact you went back and edited your post to add the "see girl, bt why do you care so much about me? you want attention now too?" line. Guuuurl, you're crazy.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Jordan wrote:
DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 871743 at the fact you went back and edited your post to add the "see girl, bt why do you care so much about me? you want attention now too?" line. Guuuurl, you're crazy.

See ? But i did it because i can and i felt like it . Now why are you so mad though ? Are you hurt with the comment ?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:27 pm

No, just seems a little fake and you strike me as a person who thinks they're "real"
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Jordan wrote:
No, just seems a little fake and you strike me as a person who thinks they're "real"

Why ? Just because i edited my post and i added some stuff about you because i felt like it ? Are you stupid ? Seriously do you really want some attention ? Please give me a break and now get the fuck out . DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 204853
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Ugh... I'm pretty sure Amanda stated in the rules, we need to all get along... so.. can we try?

Also, Kiwi.. I'm not ready to bandwagon just yet. I was ready for a no lynch this round, so I think I'll just wait it out...

Although I am half ready to vote out Debani or Santos, just so we don't have to read this stuff every round!! =/
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh my. This isn't going well at all.

It doesn't look like we're going to reach a majority, though, so I'm likely to retract my vote. I would like to hear from Kiwi first, but we can't all get what we want, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Staciekins wrote:
Ugh... I'm pretty sure Amanda stated in the rules, we need to all get along... so.. can we try?

Also, Kiwi.. I'm not ready to bandwagon just yet. I was ready for a no lynch this round, so I think I'll just wait it out...

Although I am half ready to vote out Debani or Santos, just so we don't have to read this stuff every round!! =/

Why do you contradict your self so much ? First you say that you are not ready to lynch no body and then you say that you want to lynch me and debani > The problems between me and anybody in this game is none of your businesses so i don't know why you care . Why are you making this voting shit personally ? You need to concentrate in the game not personal shit . It's clear that i don't like certain people in this site but if they tried to fuck with me of course i will fuck with them harder and i will make them miserable . I don't start shit unless someone tries to start shit with me so Stacie if that's an excuse to vote someone because you are clearly a follower then please state so instead of contradicting your self so much .
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:10 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Deadline for day 1
Thursday, May 3rd 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Pete: 1 vote of 7 - Kyle
Kiwi: 3 vote of 7 - Jordan, Kiwi, Michael
Debani:1 vote of 7 - Santos

Pending Votes: 7
Belasen, Debani, Donna, Niki, Pete, Stacie, DJ
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:16 pm

It's not a contradiction.. I just don't want to read all y'alls problems. That's all!

I am still game for a no lynch!

I have nothing against anyone in the game, I just want us to all get along.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Staciekins wrote:
It's not a contradiction.. I just don't want to read all y'alls problems. That's all!

I am still game for a no lynch!

I have nothing against anyone in the game, I just want us to all get along.

See you already know me and i think a lot of you know me already . I am really outspoken and if i have a problem with you I will call you out because i always like to be straight up with stuff , but that doesn't mean that i will start shit with people for no reason . Like i said in my post to you before , I don't start problems unless someone tries to mess with me . If you are cool with me i will be the coolest person you will know on earth . I am down to keep playing this game and keep the problems aside, but don't get me wrong that doesn't mean that i will keep my mouth shut if I don't like something .
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Geesh so much drama already. Neutral I'm gonna go with the no lynch this round as we have nothing to go on yet and the majority of this convo has been arguments or people jOking around..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:49 pm

wtf

well I am definitely not voting for anyone this round, as I stated before. The last time there was an argument between two people and one of them was lynched the first round it was the nurse. Don't want to make that mistake again so I'd rather us all wait and try and learn something.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:52 pm

I have to go to bed soon, so I'll be unavailable for the remaining festivities.

That being said, I officially retract my vote for Kiwi.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm not voting for anyone this round either. I think a no lynch is the best idea!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Deadline for day 1
Thursday, May 3rd 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Pete: 1 vote of 7 - Kyle
Kiwi: 2 vote of 7 - Jordan, Kiwi,
Debani: 1 vote of 7 - Santos

Pending Votes: 8
Belasen, Debani, Donna, Niki, Pete, Stacie, DJ, Michael
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content